EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Ramadan Reruns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ramadan Reruns
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point of the video is to make people more conscience of these silly actions so they will think twice before they do it during the next Ramadan. Reminding myself before anyone else, Ramadan is a blessing so let's try not to take it for granted but rather take advantage of it by increasing our Iman (faith) so we can become better Muslims, even after Ramadan is over InshAllah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixN0qhN39k0

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway, happy ramadan to all. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

seabreeze
Member # 10289

sorry I guess I am stuttering...to NOBODY. [Razz]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

happy ramdan to you
did you husband bough you fanos yet? don't forget to remind him of that [Smile]

amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
The point of the video is to make people more conscience of these silly actions so they will think twice before they do it during the next Ramadan. Reminding myself before anyone else, Ramadan is a blessing so let's try not to take it for granted but rather take advantage of it by increasing our Iman (faith) so we can become better Muslims, even after Ramadan is over InshAllah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixN0qhN39k0

[Big Grin] cool video, thanks for sharin.
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ohh Fanos, I've seen them, we don't have one, what would we do with it? Just use it 1/12 of the year? [Confused] Doesn't make sense to me. [Big Grin]
Toobo_el_Allah
Member # 14101

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toobo_el_Allah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalam alykum

Ramadan kareem

Fe Amn Ellah

--------------------
إنّ معي ربي سيهدين

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com