EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Al-a'raf 40

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Al-a'raf 40
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Verily, those who belie Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.).
Al-a'raf 40
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antihypocrisy:
quote:
Verily, those who belie Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.).
Al-a'raf 40
Quoted from Matthew 19:24- 600 years before Quran

Jesus said,Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?, the rich man will not enter the kingdom of God? what for?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
haunting shadow
Member # 14235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for haunting shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it does not mean rich as in money rich only. Maybe it sort of means arrogantly rich. Or someone who is too full of himself(??)

Also..Freshsoda, Muslims believe the Bible and the Quran were written by the same God. It shows I guess [Smile]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HS, We do belive that the Gospel and Quran are words of Allah. but some people did corrupt the bible and adding some shameful stuff in it ( no need to mention examples as freshsoda is aware of that).
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by haunting shadow:
I think it does not mean rich as in money rich only. Maybe it sort of means arrogantly rich. Or someone who is too full of himself(??)

Also..Freshsoda, Muslims believe the Bible and the Quran were written by the same God. It shows I guess [Smile]

Hunting Shadow..I hope that this does not open up a can of worms..but the Quran was not written initially. It is the Speech of Allah.

The correct Aqeedah regarding this issue wa Allahu Alim is that the Quran is the Speech of Allah. This is confirm by Imam Ahmed (RA)and you can read more about this in verious books written by Scholars like Imam Muhammad Abdul Wahad in Kitabul Tawheed and Aqeedatul Wasitayyah by Shaykhul Islam Ibn Tayymiah (RA).

InshaaAllah those are some ad daleel and those scholars are in a much bettr situation deen wise to expound on this subject further bi'itinillah.

No trying to be arrogant or boastful just correct a issue regarding that the Quran is the Speech of Allah as this is an extremely important issue regarding Aqeedah for all Muslims.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
haunting shadow
Member # 14235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for haunting shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To antihypocrisy and Somewhere in the Sands I know what both of u mean so please excuse my innaccuracies. I know also the speech/written problem and let me rephrase, both display similarities since they originally come from one source (although I know the thing about the Bible being changed)

No worries..the can of worms is sealed shut I am just not very expert in the exact wording and stuff [Smile]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by haunting shadow:
To antihypocrisy and Somewhere in the Sands I know what both of u mean so please excuse my innaccuracies. I know also the speech/written problem and let me rephrase, both display similarities since they originally come from one source (although I know the thing about the Bible being changed)

No worries..the can of worms is sealed shut I am just not very expert in the exact wording and stuff [Smile]

No it's okay..I just wanted to point that out to you and anyone else who would be reading so that there is no misunderstanding..

Wishing you all the best. Thanks for being understanding

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com