EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » why arabs ignore iraq/somalia.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why arabs ignore iraq/somalia.
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simpl reason is both of these countries arabs are not the majority.

arabs in somalia feel feel let dont by their arab brothers especially when they are being humiliated by the habashis.

same for iraq.

somalia is home to large arab minority. the muslim arabs should help their brothers in somalia when they are in need.

arab league is week and has no voice in internally. we need stronger arab union which can help the whole arab world

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cush there is and never be anything called arab unity
The only unity the arabs ever had came by way of islam انتم أمة واحدة
when the arabs habashis zanooj and iraqieen get back to the religion of muhammad(saw) the most arab of all arabs then you will see arab unity.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumbass how many times do I have to repeat this... There is nothing arab about Somalia except the minorities who're mixed... Dummy you seem to be ashamed of being Somali.. How can you Somali=arab country... Damnn what's the next China is a european country...

Somalia is an african country and will always be....

--------------------

Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumbass how many times do I have to repeat this... There is nothing arab about Somalia except the minorities who're mixed... Dummy you seem to be ashamed of being Somali.. How can you Somali=arab country... Damnn what's the next China is a european country...

Somalia is an african country and will always be....

--------------------

Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know tons of Muslims from Somalia. They are REALLY nice people.

Islam doesn't discriminate race and nationality, whoever acts differently is not acting Islamically. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks 4 your intelligent reply abdulkareem.

and 4 all other hardcore anti arab habashis in somalia will shipted back to ethipia if you dont support islmic courts.

all arabs in somalia supprt islmic courts,100%

somalia will take over arabs, we minorites are sick of watching our country being sold to christain ethiopia .but muslim arabs will defeat the habishis as we have always done in history from pre=islamic time.

ethiopia's anti muslim arab habashis will be deated insha;alah.

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Cush aka amr.. asslicker ... We aren't Arabs Every body knows that.. Why can't you live with that.. You're the strangest Somali I've seen..,. Why are you acting so stupid.. Carab kulaha?? **** all of themm... You dear call me Arab again..

Hmmmm... I thought you consider Daroods ARabs?? Because all I know Daroods don't support the Islamic Court.. Abdullahi Yousuf is a good example..

If you're Banaadiri then good for you.. But remember you're a minority so don't speak for the majority of Somalis.. You know we hate these son of bitches called Arabs.. Most Somalis I came across don't even call them Arabs but smelly DHEGECAS.. Don't ever consider Somalis Arab.. you must be very ashamed of being Somali(if you're one)...

If you want to be carabraacsi then good for you.. But don't speak for the rst 99% of Somalis who mostly hate these Hairy arabs..

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com