EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » A letter from the son of a woman who was stoned

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A letter from the son of a woman who was stoned
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An extraordinary insight into the human cost of Sharia that the jihadists are laboring to impose upon us. The Sharia that cost this boy his mother, and scarred his life forever after.

This is a post from the Iranian the blog of Azadeh Pourzand.

A few weeks ago my mother, Mehrangiz Kar, wrote an article about stoning to death in Iran. She received many different feedbacks for her article that was published in Farsi. Among those responses we found an astonishing letter from an anonymous person whose mother was stoned to death twenty six years ago. Since the strength of the words of this letter paralyzed my body and mind for a few minutes, I decided to quickly translate the text.

According to Article 83 of the Islamic Penal Code of Iran, stoning to death has been declared a permissible punishment for a few different types of adultery.

Hello.

I read your recent article about stoning to death.

Reading your article reminded me of the bleeding bruises in my heart once again.

You wrote about murdering by stoning?

Have you ever held a bloody tool in your hands with which they have murdered your mother?

Have you ever touched the bloody skin and hair of your mother who has just been killed in a deep hole?

Have you ever followed the line of your mother’s blood in order to find her corpse thrown at the back of a truck?

Have you ever seen the fresh grave of that dearest being with a small piece of paper on which they have written her name wrapped around a small branch of tree?

Has anyone ever said a word about the children of the people who have been stoned to death?

I was fourteen and now I am forty.

To quote psychologists, I am one of the most fortunate people on this planet. I am fortunate, because despite this contempt in my life I have been able to continue my higher education and find myself a wife, children and a credible job without letting a single black spot remain in my life.

Do you even understand what it means to be the child of a person who has been shamefully stoned to death?

If Islamic clerics tell you that you could not win over the Islamic laws, they have, indeed told you the truth.

My mother used to tell me that she had become a sex-worker in order to feed us and to support us. She used to command us in being real men.
She used to tell us to stand on our own feet and to never lose our hope in Ali (the first imam in shiasm).

Seriously who would want to sell her body, to sell her sex to anonymous men except for those women who have no other way of feeding their children?

If the husband knows how to make money, the wife and the mother of the family does not have to go and seek customers.

The economic situation needs to improve and single mothers or those mothers whose husbands do not have the ability or the willpower to work, should be able to seek help from the government.

You must establish an organization for supporting these women. It does not have to be a very rich organization in the beginning. No one has the right to condemn you for seeking financial support from different sources for these types of support organizations. Women like my mother who was eventually stoned to death need your help. They need the world’s help and support. Their forgotten families, too, need the world’s help. Help them!

Executing people for having not immoral actions is not going to have an effective result.

Tell me how many people have been executed and stoned to death since the beginning of the Islamic Revolution in Iran…What is the result of all of this violence other than the fact that the evil is now truly dominating our society?

I never forget the last words of my mother’s Islamic judge:

“I issued a verdict for stoning this woman to death so that other individuals learn a lesson from her doomed fate and to avoid sins of such nature. To execute by shooting would not have made her suffer enough!”

Alas. Twenty six years ago my mother was stoned to death before my eyes. Has these women’s tragic fate helped our society improve?
Statistics show that the rates of prostitution and corruption have increased exponentially.

God bless you!

http://www.mehrangizkar.com/english/azadeh...ive/000221.html

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ A shame, and to think a pious Muslim nation like Iran would honor the words of the Quran and the prophet by ensuring mothers would be protected and have the means to feed their children other than selling their own bodies. Surely Sharia law is not helping at all! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry folks. For a Pure Islamic point of view this wowman was NOT a muslim. Her is her proof: "She used to tell us to stand on our own feet and to never lose our hope in Ali (the first imam in shiasm)."

Anyone who says knows about Islaam knows that believing in Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) the way that SOME Shia'a believe is kufr (disbelieve) and they are not Muslims.

These type of Shia'a are the enemies of Islaam.

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
I'm sorry folks. For a Pure Islamic point of view this wowman was NOT a muslim. Her is her proof: "She used to tell us to stand on our own feet and to never lose our hope in Ali (the first imam in shiasm)."

Anyone who says knows about Islaam knows that believing in Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) the way that SOME Shia'a believe is kufr (disbelieve) and they are not Muslims.

And your type is the enemey of humanity.
Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by humanist:
quote:

Like what you say really means anything to people.
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Does the religion matter, SITS? Up to that point my poor knowledge allows it, my reasoning would be: It was her decision to prostitute herself and we are not allowed to take her life because of that.

You may see prostitution as an act of very low morals, but when there should be no men taking use of these availble women, prostitution shouldn`t exist. What would you do with the visiting men? Stone them too?

And what would you do with the ones who are indirectly involved? Who took her money while knowing it was originating by low moral income?
Because there must have been people like that, what would you do with them, stone to death too?

What would you do when a woman was married to a man with low morals? A woman who takes the money her husband is giving her, knowing that he made it by exploring people in a way like this?
Should she also be morally responsible and considered to be a disgrace for society?
When she should have no other way to feed her children, give them education, should she be judged?
What should you do with them, stone to death too?

I think it is not ours to judge.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

Does the religion matter, SITS? Up to that point my poor knowledge allows it, my reasoning would be: It was her decision to prostitute herself and we are not allowed to take her life because of that.
And what would you do with the ones who are indirectly involved? Who took her money while knowing it was originating by low moral income?
Because there must have been people like that, what would you do with them, stone to death too?

If the man who takes advantage these married women who are prostitutes then he must be stoned to death also, and when I say take advantage I mean have sex with them. If he is not married he should be flogged. I say put them side by side so the rocks get a better chance at hitting at least one target.

I'll repsond to your other points later ISA.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by humanist:
quote:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sits: These type of Shia'a are the enemies of Islaam.

Muslims who treat other muslims with such disrespect are the enemies of Islam...and indeed - humanity.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Sits: These type of Shia'a are the enemies of Islaam.

Muslims who treat other muslims with such disrespect are the enemies of Islam...and indeed - humanity.

You SWYS being a non-Muslim I don't believe any Muslim would take Islamic advice from you. Stick to those matters that concern you.

It is obvious that you didn't read the fatwa. Those whom you are calling/labeling as Muslims aren't Muslims. Don't get upset when I call a spade a spade. It is what it is it.

Why would anyone care what you too (as a hater of Islaam) think about Islaam? To me there is no difference between a Shia and you. Both of you TRY to put out the light of Al-Islaam.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah but Sitty - you are the hater of Islam. I have respect for your right to believe in the branch of Islam you choose. I have an equal respect for the rights of the muslims you label as enemies . I don't have to believe what you do to respect your right to believe. Muslims here have also said negative things about you, so quit trying to make religious divides where none exist.

People like you have no respect for God or humanity. You are a nasty little troll who delights in the sound of tapping his own keyboard. It's a public forum. If you don't like my replies, ignore them. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why would anyone care what you too (as a hater of Islaam) think about Islaam? To me there is no difference between a Shia and you. Both of you TRY to put out the light of Al-Islaam. [/qb][/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shia are muslims just like Sunna..,Sunna and Shia marry from each other..,both saying [La Elah Ela ALLAH..Mohammed Rasool ALLAH]

Have you ever read this Book [Fatwa Al Emam Ebn Taymya] or have you ever read for [Mahmoud Shaltoot] ?????

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
People like you have no respect for God or humanity. You are a nasty little troll who delights in the sound of tapping his own keyboard. It's a public forum. If you don't like my replies, ignore them. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

You don't even believe in God. Please, your God is Humanity..LOL

I love your post they give me an avenue to refute your athiests garbage that you hide under.

Your days are numbered..No where for to run or hide anymore. You keep on posting and I will keep on replying. You can bet on it ISA.

How you like me now?

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by Hetsho:
quote:
Why would anyone care what you too (as a hater of Islaam) think about Islaam? To me there is no difference between a Shia and you. Both of you TRY to put out the light of Al-Islaam.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Don't even try it. Shia and Sunni is like oil and water..they don't mix. They don't even pray the same way..Come on!

The aqeedah of Ahlul Sunnahnati wa Jammaat is complete 100% from Shia'a i.e. Ahlul Bayat walking around talking about 12 Imams and Ali (RA) should have been the Khalifah over Abu Bakr (RA), Umar ibn Al Khattab (RA) and Uthman (RA). Do you know the Shia'a believe that if you kill a Sunni Muslim they will go to paradise? They (Shia'a) don't even pray facing Makkah!

Pleae don't get me started!

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't even try it. Shia and Sunni is like oil and water..they don't mix. They don't even pray the same way..Come on!

pleae don't get me started!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly..,I didnt try to get u start anything,you should not start at all before studying really DEEEEEEP and WELL what you are gonna talk about.

im just asked Did you read [Ftawa Al Emam Ebn Tayma] the chapters about Shia??? or Did you read for [Mahmoud Shaltoot]????

and also i would like to ask..,do you know about Shiekh [Al Zendani]???

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
People like you have no respect for God or humanity. You are a nasty little troll who delights in the sound of tapping his own keyboard. It's a public forum. If you don't like my replies, ignore them. [Roll Eyes]

I love your post they give me an avenue to refute your athiests garbage that you hide under.

Your days are numbered..No where for to run or hide anymore. You keep on posting and I will keep on replying. You can bet on it ISA.

How you like me now? [/QB]

Show me where I have claimed to be an atheist or shut up. Atheists deserve the same right as you to follow their beliefs, so what point are you bumping your ugly gums about? You have no respect for your fellow muslims, so I can't expect you to understand the beliefs of others. It makes me despair that a few muslims on this forum are almost as ignorant as you. Luckily, this is outweighed by the tolerant muslims on ES who add to the intelligent contributions made here by people of all faiths and none. Hetsho illustrates the power of study over your blathering gobbledegook. I suggest you look carefully at what he has to say before you embarrass your faith further. You sound like the twin brother [Roll Eyes] of another major ES egit. Get a new act. [Roll Eyes]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

How you like me now? [/QB]

Why do you sound so familiar? [Confused]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''Why do you sound so familiar?''

I'm reserving judgement on the sob story that lies behind 'Sitty' for now. [Big Grin] People with poor imaginations really should avoid trolling.

Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pro 6:12 ¶ A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

Pro 6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

Pro 6:14 Frowardness [is] in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.

Pro 6:15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Pro 6:16 ¶ These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Pro 6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
''Why do you sound so familiar?''

I'm reserving judgement on the sob story that lies behind 'Sitty' for now. [Big Grin] People with poor imaginations really should avoid trolling.

Stop kissing Tigerlily's (You know what)..
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
quote:
quote:

How you like me now?

Show me where I have claimed to be an atheist or shut up. Atheists deserve the same right as you to follow their beliefs, so what point are you bumping your ugly gums about? You have no respect for your fellow muslims, so I can't expect you to understand the beliefs of others. It makes me despair that a few muslims on this forum are almost as ignorant as you. Luckily, this is outweighed by the tolerant muslims on ES who add to the intelligent contributions made here by people of all faiths and none. Hetsho illustrates the power of study over your blathering gobbledegook. I suggest you look carefully at what he has to say before you embarrass your faith further. You sound like the twin brother [Roll Eyes] of another major ES egit. Get a new act. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
SWYU..anything you agree in terms of Islaam, trust me I'm not taking any advice from them.

You know when a person has sick he doesn't go to the mechanic to get cured. Why would I or anyone for that matter take advice Islaamic advice from an non-Muslim?..

You need to go and sit on someone's sofa and have a long drawn out conversation with them i.e. a shrik to find you what is the matter with you. You've got humanitarian issues further complicated with religion denial.

crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an awful story, i think stoning is barbaric. i'm glad i dont live in Iran and more often i am becoming glad i live in the UK.
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
This is an awful story, i think stoning is barbaric. i'm glad i dont live in Iran and more often i am becoming glad i live in the UK.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for almost 5 years. I never had to worried about my head being cut off or my hands cut off for stealing or being stone to death because of adultery. Why and this is only my personal belief? Is was because I didn't/don't do those things, so I was not worried or bothered that my hands will get chopped off, because I honored and respected by neighbors property and did have desires to commit adultery with his wife.

There is a saying in the USA: "I lock my doors to keep the honest people honest." Why because the thief if he wants to get inside your car or home he will. Then for every action is a reaction.

The laws are there as a means to punish those who feel the need to violate others without due regard or respect for their rights. If you break the laws then you should be held accountable for your actions.

One friend of my said to me that God is Most Gracious Most Merciful. He said that God is forgiven and we should too. He is right about the qualities and characteristics of God. So I asked him. If someone rapes or murders your mom or sister would your reply to me be God is most forgiven? He paused for a moment and said NO. They should be punished. I said right right.. because Allah tells us that He (God) is swift and server in His punishment also. So it is not just once sided about love and forgiven. If not we would not see the many examples in the Quran wherein Allah destroyed many communities because of their disobedience to God. He punished them after warning them so many times, gave them so many chances and then finally he destroyed them.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, but prostitution doesn`t have anything to do with dishonesty. If you look at it as it is, it is a transaction: Paying for a performed service. If both act out of their free will, then why it is considered as wrong?
It is because the norms, believes and values our society made throughout the years.It doesn't have anything to do with what a God wants. WE made it this way, God didn't.
And because WE consider it as morally wrong (and it is, in ALL religions, WE also should have the right to take her life by stoning her to death?
Because they both did something WE do not like...
Things can be worser... I know and you know, there are women all over the world, forced into prostitution. By brutal force, by using voilence, or by mental force, manipulation. There are men who are intentional searching for young women like this. Usually they don't have a father or brothers to keep an eye on her, to protect her. Look around in low class area's; the divorced women, the widows, the daughters of them. They pay a lot of attention to her, give her presents, make her promisses, make her feel beloved. Then they make love to her, and after that, when she has lost her virginity, she is ready for it.
There are cases that a girl loses her mind, because she knows all is morally wrong, there is no future for her, and on the background there is that "loving and caring" character.
In countries like Iran or SA, she will be stoned, because WE say she is wrong.....
It happens!
It even happens without consequences for the man in question.
Do you think God should appreciate this? It is going directly into all religious intentions and believes!
Do you actually know how many wrong and bad things are happening out of the name of a God?
Terrorists are claiming to act out of the name of God, Mr. Bush is doing the same out of the name of his God....
WE don't have the right, mister....
I certainly believe that.
I appreciate your opinion, it probably shall have good intentions, but I think you are on the wrong road....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see I am embedded in someone’s mind [Big Grin] … Paranoiac tendencies is a sign of deteriorating mental health.

In your mind – in your life – in your dreams [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] Changing your name is a sign of a big jelly baby who was irretrievably wounded so very easily. [Big Grin] Once a deluded SOB, always a deluded SOB!
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How you like me now?

Show me where I have claimed to be an atheist or shut up. Atheists deserve the same right as you to follow their beliefs, so what point are you bumping your ugly gums about? You have no respect for your fellow muslims, so I can't expect you to understand the beliefs of others. It makes me despair that a few muslims on this forum are almost as ignorant as you. Luckily, this is outweighed by the tolerant muslims on ES who add to the intelligent contributions made here by people of all faiths and none. Hetsho illustrates the power of study over your blathering gobbledegook. I suggest you look carefully at what he has to say before you embarrass your faith further. You sound like the twin brother [Roll Eyes] of another major ES egit. Get a new act. [Roll Eyes]

SWYU..anything you agree in terms of Islaam, trust me I'm not taking any advice from them.

You know when a person has sick he doesn't go to the mechanic to get cured. Why would I or anyone for that matter take advice Islaamic advice from an non-Muslim?..

You need to go and sit on someone's sofa and have a long drawn out conversation with them i.e. a shrik to find you what is the matter with you. You've got humanitarian issues further complicated with religion denial. [/QB]

You know when a person has sick he doesn't go to the mechanic to get cured.

You have the intelligence of a lug nut but I doubt even a mechanic could fix you. There are just too many screws loose in that big head of yours. [Roll Eyes]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Roll Eyes] Changing your name is a sign of a big jelly baby who was irretrievably wounded so very easily. [Big Grin] Once a deluded SOB, always a deluded SOB!

I am a baby and I am proud. As far as SOB well I guess the same could be said of your own children as well. [Big Grin] Aint that right B****

[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Will someone translate SOB's mutterings, please? I don't speak 'skank'. [Roll Eyes]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Will someone translate SOB's mutterings, please? I don't speak 'skank'. [Roll Eyes]

It takes a skank to know skank

skank

[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] Polite golf clap ...that SOB laughs so heartily at his own pitiful retorts says so much.

SOB and 'Somewhere in The Sands' sound so similar - like blood brothers. [Big Grin] They have the same weak replies; the exact same delusions about their own worth [Roll Eyes] and both use similar punctuations of ROTFL or AHHAHAHAHAHA! following their own pathetic joke attempts. They share a combined IQ of less than 9 and are oblivious to how stupid they look.

Coincidence? [Eek!]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
[Roll Eyes] Polite golf clap ...that SOB laughs so heartily at his own pitiful retorts says so much.

SOB and 'Somewhere in The Sands' sound so similar - like blood brothers. [Big Grin] They have the same weak replies; the exact same delusions about their own worth [Roll Eyes] and both use similar punctuations of ROTFL or AHHAHAHAHAHA! following their own pathetic joke attempts. They share a combined IQ of less than 9 and are oblivious to how stupid they look.

Coincidence? [Eek!]

OMG [Frown]

Everything I heard about this member’s paranoia is true. Is this how she went about her ‘troll hunt’ in the past. Arbitrarily and ignorantly as this, according to her own fancies? You are sick.

Sammy or any Admin … if you read this – here is your proof of this member’s paranoia.

You know what SWYS – you are on your own now. Really something is F’d in your head. [Frown] really

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Oh, I forgot...both Sands and SOB are American born 'men' married to imaginary Egyptian wives.

Easily harassed, they both tell people who point out how deluded they are that there is something wrong with them and that they are on their own. [Roll Eyes]

Coincidence too? [Razz]

Sammy, Sammy...come quick...SOB needs you to back him up! [Big Grin] Unlike old SOBstory, I deal with fools online directly - without asking the mods to take sides. I trust the mods to apply some common sense and they have proven to be capable of making their own minds up, so far. Run along and compose another cry baby letter to the mods about me, SOB. I wouldn't such waste time on you when I carve you up with such ease here.

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com