EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Classes on: Fiqh of Sunnah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classes on: Fiqh of Sunnah
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to share with you some wonderful classes on the book titled "Fiqh of Sunnah" by Sayed Sabiq.

The classes are conducted online actually each Mondays at around 9:30pm Egyptian time on Paltalk. I will inshaa Allah post that information later.

The classess are mainly in the English Language and conducted by a Student of Knowledge
Abu Suhaib Bassaam Alee Abul Haaj.

Abu Sohaib is Jordanian and of Palestinian origin, from 1992 onwards he attended the lessons of Shaykh Al-Albaanee in Jordan and has subsequently studied under his students and has tazkiyyah from Shaykhs Mashhoor Aal Salmaan, ‘Alee Al-Halabee and Saleem Al-Hilaalee.

If you are interested you can download and listen to the old class since 2005 at:

http://calltoislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=464&Itemid=26

The book Fiqh of Sunnah is available online for free in a PDF file so you can Google it insha Allah.

In Allah is the success.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fiqh of Sunnah class will be held today at approximately 9pm Egypt time.

Please go to Paltalk:

1. Religion and Spirituality
2. The click on the Islam section
3. The click on the calltoislam Fiqh of Sunnah room.

The Fiqh of Sunna Ebook is available at: islammessage.com

In Allah is the tawfiq.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:

In Allah is the success.

The road to success is always under construction
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Sabiq(Allahyerhamoh). I especially like his objective position on the Prayer of the traveler.
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
I like Sabiq(Allahyerhamoh). I especially like his objective position on the Prayer of the traveler.

Actually we just finished that section about a month ago. The Fiqhus Sunnah book is a book that is well written for the layman as it provides you will many references i.e. ahadeeth, other ulemah opinions as well as even some difference of opinions concerning the 4 schools of thought.

In the class Abu Suhaib (may Allah perserve him) also gives the grading of the ahadeeth as well as their prospective numbers and locations so that you can do further research on them as well. The book basically just tells you which book the ahadeeth are in, not the reference number or chapter.

At any rate I hope that many who are here on ES will be able to benefit from the classess for knowledge of deen is critical to our success in the hereafter wa Allahu Ta'ala Alim.

Remember in Allah is the tawfiq.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com