EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » ES Muslim Unity (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ES Muslim Unity
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my effort to bring us together. To start this off I am not seeking leadership but unity. I am Exiled a.k.a Dunes

I know we don’t know much about each other but our passions is obvious. I want *7ayat* to sign up. I want Almaz to sign up – I want Sands to sign – I want Amr – I want Leito (yeah u little bro) – I want batman – I want ramseses – I want everyone I missed – I want LML(yeah we need this hot head) – I want Hibbah - i know i missed some names here - sign up

Unity if we stick together as Muslims - nothing defeat us.

This is our house

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i missed LovedOne [Smile]

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

what time is it in Australia - [Razz]

we don't need all these names if they chicken out - your name is enough - please

if you want to know what we are signing for it is so we can discuss amongst ourselves an issue(s) or a member and how to deal with such.

Islam is about unity.

Exiled
Member # 14410

the gentlemen are obviously preoccupied - how about a couple of muslimat setting the stage - each person has their own voice.
humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want unity but you're already being devisive. What's up with that?
Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by humanist:
You want unity but you're already being devisive. What's up with that?

how so?
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunes Islam isn't about unity so much as producing grandchildren for Egyptian parents of your wife.

Either go to bed or serve the one pure purpose men have.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

[Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Why did this make me laugh?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

This idea won't materialize and we all know that. It might very well materialize in the future!
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order for this message board to be balanced so that Muslims can post without being attacked, and that egyptearch becomes healtier place so that everyone can express their views without hateful spam, the only way is - to be united.

It is duty of Muslims to defend their Faith, their name, their family, their children, their marriage..

I wish if everyone who left because of hate spam towards Muslims on this message board comes back and further confront & press the spammers and hate issue together with current members.

I also believe Reality Meanie today was really great in fighting issues of hate spam in Living in Egypt and I was impressed.

Now Exiled if I portrayed an image as 'hot head', I am really not. I guess this might be by accident because I reply mostly to threads that are hateful towards Muslims so I often get agressive attacks.

Eventually I may relax and enjoy loving threads which I miss a lot. Thanks Exiled for standing up for what's right ( today in living in egypt ).

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
quote:

[Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

I am going to bed at 8;00am [Big Grin]

and check this out i am heating salmon [Big Grin] onthe stove in a baking dish - so good night

yeahhhhhh i am get so idealistic sometimes - hey we could dream

yalla - good night [Smile]

xoxoxoxoxo

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
quote:

[Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Impure purposes (my favorite) requires nylon ropes, a ball gag and a flogger.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This be some heeelarious shite.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
This be some heeelarious shite.

Did some googling young virgin? [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't talking about you, being a sl*t isn't as funny as it seems. I was talking about unity to win the war or whatever. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am here to sign-up! Relax Akhee most of the people you mentioned are probably sleep...I had a late night last night with the shayookh and I just woke up.

Glad to see LML here..This is what "WE" need but let's do it is a way that will please Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

Allah does not fight evil with evil, He fights evil with good!

Barakallahu feekum

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:

Exactly. This is not a fight between Muslims and non-Muslims. This is a fight between good ideas and bad ideas. Evil is not subjective. Misogyny, killing and violation of human rights are evil. It is not because I say so but because they go against the Golden Rule.

The Golden Rule says: “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”. I would rephrase it as: “Treat others with the same respect and consideration as you would have others treat you.” This is actually the common theme in almost all the religions.

And remember, it is wrong to demand more rights and more tolerance for beliefs than for people. Every person deserves our respect but not all beliefs and ideas deserve our respect. Humans have rights, beliefs don’t.

Ali Sina:

Humanistic values drive from the Golden Rule. This is an infallible measure of right and wrong. Do not do to others what you do not expect other do to you. From this rule we can get all the guidance we need to lead a harmonious life with other human beings. The humanistic values of the United Nation Charter of Human Rights are based on the Golden Rule.

Modern Humanistic values do not teach adultery for example. There are many misconceptions regarding religion being the source of morality. As a matter of fact often religious morality is outdated and immoral according to today's standards. The example of Muhammad asking a woman to give herself to him as a gift was not an immoral act in his time, it is very immoral now. The fact that he slept with a 9 year old child was not immoral then, but it is now.

Humanism does not promote homosexuality. It simply conceders homosexuality a private matter and not the business of the state to kill the homosexuals. Some people consider homosexuality a moral issue, others say it is a biological issue. Whatever it is and what people do in the privacy of their bedroom should not be the concern of the society. What should be the concern of the society is that no one infringe the rights of another human being by imposing on him a religion that he does not want to believe, by forcing her a dress code that she does not want to wear, by telling him what to eat, how to dress, how to pray, who to pray to etc. These are private matters and the humanistic laws are there to protect them as our indelible right.

The humanistic values are based on the Golden Rule, though nothing is absolute we can be very safe if we follow this rule. The very fact that the rules change is a positive thing because laws must be at the service of humanity and not vice versa. The society is constantly changes and so should it laws. The so called divine laws are not divine at all but are made by a man who lived eons ago. Those rules are not practical anymore. Many of them are inhumane and oppressive but above all those so called divine rules puts men at the service of the rules which is completely contrary to the very purpose of law that must serve the society and ease the life of the people. There is nothing more dangerous than having a fallible manmade law and believing that it is infallible and divine.

Humanistic laws are made by people, everyone can criticize them, suggest alternatives and improvements. Religious laws are cast is stone, no one can oppose them without suffering the consequences or even lose his or her life. Human society is changing constantly, the laws that were good a hundred years ago are no more applicable. Trying to impose the laws of a 7th century primitive society in the 21st century were the world has changed so much that every human being can communicate and interact with everyone else throughout the globe is anachronistic and anti progressive. No wonder Islamic countries are so backward. The very fact that Islam is based on unchangeable laws makes Islam obsolete and unpractical. Laws are made for the well being of humans not vice versa. The human society is alive evolving and progressing and so it laws must keep with the times. Religious laws are dead fossils. The fact that they cannot change renders them useless. Take the example of traffic by-law, one hundred years ago the traffic was the traffic of horses and carriages. Can we use the same traffic by-laws of a century ago in the metropolis of today?

Believers can believe in whatever they wish, that does not make their belief true nor give them the right to impose it on those who do not believe. Muslims are not the only group who believe that their belief is the only true belief. Virtually every believer in the world believes that his or her religion is the true one. That does not give them license to try to impose their belief on others. We the humanists say, keep your beliefs to yourself, practice it in the privacy of your homes, but in the society we follow the rules defined in the charter of Human Rights and respect the life, the rights, the freedom of faith, and the freedom of expression of every human being irrespective of his or her beliefs.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
By Undercover ( Hate Spammer on this message board ) :

This is not a fight between Muslims and non-Muslims. This is a fight between good ideas and bad ideas. Evil is not subjective. Misogyny, killing and violation of human rights are evil. It is not because I say so but because they go against the Golden Rule.

The Golden Rule says: “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you”. I would rephrase it as: “Treat others with the same respect and consideration as you would have others treat you.” This is actually the common theme in almost all the religions.

And remember, it is wrong to demand more rights and more tolerance for beliefs than for people. Every person deserves our respect but not all beliefs and ideas deserve our respect. Humans have rights, beliefs don’t.

Unfortunatelly there are a few spammers on egyptsearch.com like you therefore the egyptsearch.com needs serious cleaning.

We all know now that you support anti-Islam, anti-Muslim and anti-Egyptian spam on this message board.

In fact you are a spammer yourself!

You ruined this message board with your hate spam.

You are just hater, plain hater.

Should we treat you now with same disrespect and inconsideration like you treated Muslims here?

You attracted to this place people like yourself, and we seriously need to go back to Egypt search. com and clean up this message board.

Even your Church would vomit on your hateful copy & paste.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an idea: Why don't you skip my posts? My previous post was addressed to Sands anyway.
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a muslim...but the peaceful sort !
Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

quote:
Originally posted by Undercover ( Hate spammer on this message board ):
Here's an idea: Why don't you skip my posts? My previous post was addressed to Sands anyway.

Why don't you skip this thread?

I am not going to let you go so easy.

You got to take responsibility for your hate spam that you posted on this message board.

Whoever supports your anti-islam, anti-muslim, anti-egyptian spam ( copy and paste ) and propaganda will end up like you.

You have to understand you are a spammer.

Now you come here and preach what we should think, do and how we should proceed after you spammed entire message board with hateful articles?

You talk about Golden Rule and your own Church would kick you out for your hate you spread here.

I know you feel powerful, but in reality there is nothing powerful in what you do. You are a spammer.

You can't even have the argument on your own!!!

This message board is not about spam. We all can go to Internet and search spam.

Sooner or later you will be gone. Inshallah. Now go away ...

Undercover
Member # 12979

So, it's only 'spam' if it comes from non-Muslims?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004059

Why we never hear a peep from you when LovedOne 'spams' the board?

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

With over 7000 copy & paste articles that you posted in less than 12 months to portray Muslims

as criminals, murderers, illegals, people who sell their children into prostitution, people who sell

their wives into prostitution, killers, drug dealers, rapists, terrorists, liers, cheaters, idiots, retards, maniacks, fanatics, lunatics...

you showed and proved your true Mission on this board.

If you don't like Muslims, Arabs, Egyptians and you want to express hateful feelings please go to websites created for such purpose and express yourself.

There are bunch of websites who are made for that purpose.

No excuses, No justification for persistently doing such thing here.

Undercover
Member # 12979

I do not hate them. I wish Egyptians, Muslims, Arabs the very best.

I hate bigotry, intolerance, and fanatism, no matter where it comes from.

Just curious: Are you against spam that is critical of Islam, or are you against any 'spam'?

M*A*S*R*I
Member # 14699

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for M*A*S*R*I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu Alaikum
nice thread to have my first post in [Smile]
I like the idea and would like to join.

Posts: 9 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by M*A*S*R*I:
Assalamu Alaikum

Wa Alaikum Assalamu wa Rahamatu Allahi wa Barakatuh

Welcome to ES!

Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

quote:
Assalamu Alaikum

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah.

What a nice username. Thanks for signing up. Welcome to the board!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: ES Muslim Unity
Exiled
Member # 14410

posted 15 January, 2008 10:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my effort to bring us together. To start this off I am not seeking leadership but unity. I am Exiled a.k.a Dunes

I know we don’t know much about each other but our passions is obvious. I want *7ayat* to sign up. I want Almaz to sign up – I want Sands to sign – I want Amr – I want Leito (yeah u little bro) – I want batman – I want ramseses – I want everyone I missed – I want LML(yeah we need this hot head) – I want Hibbah - i know i missed some names here - sign up

This is our house

I am soooo amused...... [Big Grin]

Exiled without a doubt you are a MORON . Instead of fighting your little stupid games here on this forum you should fight your brothers and sisters worldwide who put shame on your religion. There are too many out there but obviously this fact doesn't count to you.

That's not what you are focused on. You want to cause more trouble on ES between members and different views. Don't deny leadership... you more than willingly crying for it. Let's give Dunes some applause here, bravo!!

What a load of BS!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is almost as sick as the egotistical maniac who started it. 'LovingMyLife' sounds like a female version of him...how curious. [Roll Eyes] There are many decent muslims on this board who get on perfectly well with people of all faiths and none. Those who sign up to 'Exvile's' sick notion of unity do nothing to promote the true message of Islam.

'Exvile' is so desperate for validation that he would use even Islam to muster a little support. [Frown] I find this desperately sad. As an example of muslim kindness, decency and goodness, Exiled fails miserably. His drunken rages on ES, vile language and lewd, vulgar behaviour show what lies beneath the vain posturing. Exiled is the biggest hater of all. I suggest he works on removng the enormous chips on both shoulders before criticising fellow muslims for having a different view of Islam than him.

Decent people stand up to prejudice, haters and injustice wherever they find it - including on this board. This thread is nothing to do with harmony and everything to do with the spiteful agenda of a few nutters. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
quote:
[qb] Allah does not fight evil with evil, He fights evil with good!

Exactly. This is not a fight between Muslims and non-Muslims. This is a fight between good ideas and bad ideas. Evil is not subjective. Misogyny, killing and violation of human rights are evil. It is not because I say so but because they go against the Golden Rule.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You see Undercover. I my initial post I NEVER mentioned that this was a fight between Muslims and non-Muslims, YOU said that.

The Golden Rule as you call it is a Christian saying. I am a Muslim and therefore uphold the tenants of Al-Islaam as supreme.

Don't try to tell me that Jihad is wrong. It's not it is a part of Al-Islaam. Don't tell me that killing is wrong, because in Al-Islaam there are reasons in which one is allowed to be killed, you may not like them (and why should you? You are a Christian) but they are valid reason in Islaam. Al-Islaam doesn't believe in misogyny. Men and women have different roles in socieity. Just because those roles aren't similar to Western values doesn't mean that they are misogny.

The bottomline is this. Let us agree on this as Allah Azza wa Jal says in the Holy Quran (translated): "I will not worship that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship, And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping, Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion and to me my religion." Suratul Kaffurun verses 2-6.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Assalamu Alaikum

Wa alaykum assalaamu wa rahmatullahi ya M*A*S*R*I
Marhaba ahlan wasahlan.

Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:

if you want to know what we are signing for it is so we can discuss amongst ourselves an issue(s) or a member and how to deal with such.

Islam is about unity.

I agree that discussing Islamic issues needs to be done in unity, harmony and in peace without attacks and nasty language, - as I get turned off, and prefer to ignore the issues, than continue the 'discussions' that include offensive innuendos, or simply a very disrespectful language.

If we can unite in discussing Islamic issues without bashing anyone at all, keep our self-respect at all times, respect all religions, remember what Islam is all about at all times, forget name calling, and mostly be decent towards everyone, at all times, I agree.

To me Islam is the synonym of peace.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome ya M*A*S*R*I! Alaikum Al Salam Wa Rahmato Allah wa Barakato. Ahlan wa sahlan!

To enjoy this forum, you need to be:

Patient, Calm & Composed.
You also need a great sense of humor and a long term vision [Wink]
Most importantly, you need to know when NOT to reply to some very strange posts - that would not be up to your standards, beliefs, ethics, and upbringing!

Good Luck, and again, welcome.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
In order for this message board to be balanced so that Muslims can post without being attacked, and that egyptearch becomes healtier place so that everyone can express their views without hateful spam, the only way is - to be united.

It is duty of Muslims to defend their Faith, their name, their family, their children, their marriage..

I wish if everyone who left because of hate spam towards Muslims on this message board comes back and further confront & press the spammers and hate issue together with current members.

I also believe Reality Meanie today was really great in fighting issues of hate spam in Living in Egypt and I was impressed.

Now Exiled if I portrayed an image as 'hot head', I am really not. I guess this might be by accident because I reply mostly to threads that are hateful towards Muslims so I often get agressive attacks.

Eventually I may relax and enjoy loving threads which I miss a lot. Thanks Exiled for standing up for what's right ( today in living in egypt ).

Nice to have you here LML – what transpired in the Living in Egypt Forum has been the norm on ES. I was simply fed up with certain members downplaying what Egyptians, Muslims and Arabs feel. Time and time again we have seen certain members attempt to subdue our responses to the hate on ES.

I said it once but I will say it again members will never feel what an Egyptian, Arab or Muslim feels unless they are one.

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
I am here to sign-up! Relax Akhee most of the people you mentioned are probably sleep...I had a late night last night with the shayookh and I just woke up.

Glad to see LML here..This is what "WE" need but let's do it is a way that will please Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

Barakallahu feekum

I thought I would be ridiculed for starting this thread. What I noticed is that I am being ridiculed, but not by Muslims And Allhamduliilah. It will be my pleasure to reply to each and every Muslim who replied in this thread,

You stated something very true in your post and it is that the intention of such unity must be one for Islam and pleasing Allah (swt). One of the Surat of the Holy Quran is named {{Shura}} which is translated as counsel, consultation, conferring, etc

Unity amongst us would be a beautiful accomplishment and Insha Allah we become more empathetic for one another as brothers and sisters.

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:

Islam is about peace [Smile] and your reply means a lot to the betterment of relations between Muslim members. For us to feel for one another is one of the teachings of Islam. Prophet Muhammad (saw) said we don’t truly believe until we want for our brother what we desire for ourselves.

This is a beautiful hadith. A Muslims who speaks up against the hate is automatically attacked, a muslim who says such is such is racist will be told you are exaggerating.

A muslim will be told by a non-Muslim that such and such is not offensive that such and such is not racist.

A muslim will be told by a non-Muslim what islam is all about. Such people do not want peace for Muslims – such people have NO feelings for muslims yet they want to impose their will on Muslims?!

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Assalamu Alaikum

ya welcome to retardness [Big Grin]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Assalamu Alaikum

Wa3alykum Alsalaam wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatoh. It is a pleasure to have you here and Insha Allah your presence on ES will be for the betterment of Islam and Muslim members.
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
With over 7000 copy & paste articles that you posted in less than 12 months to portray Muslims

as criminals, murderers, illegals, people who sell their children into prostitution, people who sell

their wives into prostitution, killers, drug dealers, rapists, terrorists, liers, cheaters, idiots, retards, maniacks, fanatics, lunatics...

you showed and proved your true Mission on this board.

If you don't like Muslims, Arabs, Egyptians and you want to express hateful feelings please go to websites created for such purpose and express yourself.

There are bunch of websites who are made for that purpose.

No excuses, No justification for persistently doing such thing here.

you spam nonsens all the time man' [Cool]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:
quote:

Islam is about unity.

I agree that discussing Islamic issues needs to be done in unity, harmony and in peace without attacks and nasty language, - as I get turned off, and prefer to ignore the issues, than continue the 'discussions' that include offensive innuendos, or simply a very disrespectful language.

If we can unite in discussing Islamic issues without bashing anyone at all, keep our self-respect at all times, respect all religions, remember what Islam is all about at all times, forget name calling, and mostly be decent towards everyone, at all times, I agree.

To me Islam is the synonym of peace.

If what you wrote materializes then we basically would have accomplished the impossible. Our knowledge of Islam varies from one member to the next but Alhamduillah we do not adhere with transgressions against Allah(swt) and our prophets (as). Alhamdulliah we will show peace, empathy and understanding for one another. Alhamdulliah we will not display contempt for Muslims but empathy and understanding.

You have stood up several times for Egyptians and Muslims Almaz. If more Muslims spoke up like you, ES would be a better place for everyone – shukran.

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is our house

noone could be more a false muslim [Embarrassed] liek you converting for horneyness ha ha [Big Grin] go' out at get your self a drink, you make me puke

think abaut it, you should be stone to dead long time ago'

you not a man' ...and will never be mama's boy

FIGTHER .... LOL we are all scared to dead [Eek!]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:

Then feel free to spread the salaams Jean [Big Grin] Barakallahu feeki wa jazaakum Allahu Khairan
Exiled
Member # 14410

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِإِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

- Al-Imran verse 103

"And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way."

humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoin the good, forbid the evil....

Unity is good but it is meaningless without this verse as well...

Are you asking us Muslims who speak out against evil acts perpetrated in the name of Islam to stop this in the name of unity?

Whatever Undercover's agenda is, there is a point of validity to some of what is posted. As Muslims, it seems to me it is OUR DUTY and OUR RESPONSIBILITY to makes strides to stop giving the likes of Undercover fodder for his weapon.

The responsibility is ours.

Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't ES Muslim Unity, this is ES selective hypocrisy

Exiled:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000527;p=1#000000

"8...Forbidden Fruit is an Egyptian Babe and knowing it is Forbidden for her to be with you because she is
a muslim is such an incredible turn-on and an aphrodisiac."

Your comment from 2002 is quite disgusting and disrespectful to muslim women.

How did you get to be the authority on deciding who is a 'muslim' or not? refering to your comment about Ayisha, and who is worthy of joining your 'muslim' group?

In my opinion, people should not start criticising others before looking at themselves and their own behaviour, and this is directed at Exiled and LML, because quite honestly I am sick of the self righteousness you two are showing lately.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs, I think that exiled is a hypocrite. He professes to be a good muslim, yet he goes out and drinks. He says that he thinks that I am a hater, only because I don't feel that muslims are that persecuted.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by caringforwomen:
Mrs, I think that exiled is a hypocrite. He professes to be a good muslim, yet he goes out and drinks. He says that he thinks that I am a hater, only because I don't feel that muslims are that persecuted.

We ALL fall short of the mark. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. [Big Grin]

So if someone does something in the past or even 5 mins ago (and it was wrong), do you expect that, that person should stay on misguidance forever and not look within themselves and try to change that which he or she had done? The wise one is he/she who recognized and admits that they are wrong or have done wrong and then changes that within themselves.

The object of the game is to better than we were yesterday and hopefully by the permission of Allah we will a much better person tomorrow.

What happened in the past is the past and we look for the mercy in Allah to help us in our future. This is called forgiveness and we don't always need or expect forgiveness for the creation i.e. human-beings. What is more important is that we seek the forgiveness of our Lord. The creations will let you down from time to time, however, the Creator (Allah)will NEVER let you down.

So if you or anyone here can't find in their heart forgiveness it is a move point, because the wise person is always seeking the forgiveness first and foremost from Allah.

In Allah is the tawfiq (success).

caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'll forgive exiled, sands, when he stops acting persecuted.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs thanks for your words.

I still find it odd that people who claim to be Muslim will emphatically promote the words of man above the Words of God, irrelevant of whether they are 'good Muslims' or not.

There are 3 people on here that I can think of who promote Quran ALL the time and question the words of man, as Quran TELLS you to do. These 3 have been 'cast out' by the 'gang' of 'Bouncers for Allah' as being non-muslim and against Islam and Muslims. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell who is being hypocritical here.

This thread was to gang up on any non-muslim or muslim not following the words of man above the Words of Allah. This behaviour is unislamic, childish and extreme but they do think they have this right according to the words of man they follow.

If you notice now I suspect PM's going back and forth telling a certain 'Bouncer for Allah' not to reply to me and others, so they can now profess to have become 'Holy' again, after all it IS Friday and a special Friday. Sands did his 'Holy again' posts last week, although he did 'slip' slightly with his anti-Christian anti-Bible posts early Friday morning, which im sure he was PM'd about from a fellow 'Bouncer for Allah' which is why he shut up for a while.

Some Muslims in some parts of the world are persecuted. Some Christians in some parts of the world are persecuted. Some Jews in some parts of the world are persecuted. Some blacks in some parts of the world are persecuted. Some whites in some parts of the world are persecuted.

There are threads on this board which are anti-Muslim, anti-Jew, anti-Christian, anti-black, anti-white, anti-other forums, anti-British, anti-American, anti-western, anti-Government and anti-particular people. Some people just want to fight against certain ones while being anti-anyone who doesn't join the gang.

Its ES, its always been like this. Why?? because ES is a mix of every culture, religion, nationality, ideas, thoughts. We are all different. This is not an Egyptian, Muslim or Arab boards only, this is a board with a wide mix of different people with different ideas, religions and thoughts and no one religion, culture, nationality, thought or idea is more valid than any other. We are all here with a common denominator of EGYPT, whether our experiences are good or bad, whether we love it or hate it, whether we embrace it or reject it, whether we live there or have only visited or want to visit. It is only common sense that we all have other parts to our lives which are NOT Egypt related, and as a 'community' on an Egypt board we will also discuss other things in our lives.

Do not let bullies tell you what you can or cant post but be aware the same as you are aware in real life of what may be offensive to others. Most people here do treat others with respect, some dont but they will be like that in real life too, whatever nationality, culture or religion they are.

Also be aware that when people cant answer your questions they will attack you for asking them in the first place. This shows their own insecurities in their belief system and does not show you are in the wrong for asking but that they are in the wrong in their inability to answer without an attack on you personally.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by caringforwomen:
Yeah, I'll forgive exiled, sands, when he stops acting persecuted.

Here is what Islaam teaches us. Forgiveness is not something that is predicated on the forgivness of someone else (first).

True forgivness is done within one's heart and NO MATTER WHAT the oppressor did, we forgiveness them for the sake of Allah, whether they forgives us or not.

You see on the day of Judgement we will be crying and begging for Allah's forgiveness. Crying like little babies, begging for Allah's forgiveness. Now is it for us to that understand that, we can't find in our heart forgiveness for those who have oppressed us? If we can't not forgiveness then at least part ways amicable inshaa Allah, but to keep rehashing ill feelings will serve no benefit but rather fuel hate.

The one who knows better must be the more righteous one and do what is pleasing to God and that is to forgive wholely and soley for the pleasure of God.

In Allah is the success.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com