EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Defeating Islam: By Ali Sana (A Kaffir)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Defeating Islam: By Ali Sana (A Kaffir)
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
** This is an article from one of Undercover's favorite writers and haters of Al-Islaam.. Undercover is now trying to distant herself from Ali Sana..It wont work your posting from Ali Sana are all over ES lady!

Defeating Islam
By Ali Sina

2006/05/23

In one of my articles I wrote:

Quote:

I promise that if we continue this campaign of discrediting Islam and Muslim scholars, in no more than a quarter of century, Islam will be defeated. Islam will fall, like communism fell. Mark my words today, even if you think I am nuts. If we all work together, especially the ex-Muslims, we can get rid of Islam sooner than anyone can imagine. Iran is already anti Islamic. More than half of Iranians do not call themselves Muslims anymore.

We are demolishing Islam from its foundation. The edifice seems to be intact. But don't let appearances deceive you. This high tower of lies will come down at once.

One friend was skeptical about my confidence and wrote:

Dr. sina, I am sorry that I am wasting your valuable time. But one thought recently just killing me. You said that you can eradicate Islam with this campaign within few decades.

But sir, are you very sure about this? A die-hard religion, which is of 1400 years old can be destroyed within decades, how, really it is possible. You talked about exponential series. It’s ok, but everything, particularly, stupidity about religion does not follow math.

I read all your articles, again and again. I strongly believe you are not that kind of person who talks big just to stay on the limelight. I have spent about 10 months with FFI, sent "a letter to mankind" to more than 4 thousands people (the number is growing everyday) and entered many forums with different name to post the letter but now i am in doubt. How can you achieve your goal? How is it possible, just tell me.

You said "if we all work together", if you have to use the word "if", then how can you promise. How can you be so sure?

Dr. sina, as the requirement of my profession, I have come in contact with many different types of persons of different nationalities (and mentalities) in my life. I can estimate a person by talking to him (and reading the literature produced by him). I am sure, you are very confident that you will be able to destroy Islam. But what is that “secret" you know, but you are not telling us, which makes you so confident.

Can you please spend some time and give me a reply whenever you get time. I will wait, no problem, but please clarify my doubts.

antiterrorism

Here is my response:

Dear Antiterrorism:

Let me clarify one misunderstanding in the outset. I have not claimed that “I” will eradicate Islam. I am not a megalomaniac fruitcake with thoughts of grandiosity. I am just a humble guy. Just ask my cat. This little fellow who lives with me and knows me well does not pay any attention to me. In fact he treats me as if I am his servant. Now if this is the opinion of a cat about me, you can imagine how insignificant I must be.

I said WE, as we the humanity, can eradicate Islam if we work at it together and in this I am confident. Where this confidence comes from? I am confident because I know Islam. Islam is nothing but puff and pomposity. It is 1400 years old and it has 1.2 billion followers. Nonetheless it is based on lies. It’s like a tall high-rise built on moving sand. As long as those sands remain in place the edifice will stand on its feet. But as soon as you disturb the sand or remove it from its beneath, the edifice will come down crumbling.

Islam is a lie. Its god is a lie and its prophet was a liar. He was not just a liar but also an extremely evil man. Once you strip Christianity from all the fairytales and superstitions, and separate it from the actions of the Church, you see that it contains good teachings. Jesus' teachings are not evil. Once you separate facts from fiction and what the Christians added to Christianity you find the essence of Christianity is love and it is beautiful.

What will remain of Islam once you separate facts from fiction? Once you discard the ridiculous claim of splitting the moon and climbing to the seventh heaven to bargain with Allah about the number of prayers that Muslims should say during a day and other stupidities like these, you’ll find Islam is nothing but hate, violence, and terror. The psychopath narcissist does not understand love. He understands fear. Islam is based on fear.

Then when you compare the life of Muhammad with that of Jesus, you’ll see that there is no comparison. One was the paragon of goodness while the other was the embodiment of evil. This is not comparing apples to oranges; we are talking of two opposite poles.

Let me use an imagery to make my point. Think of Christianity as a beautiful sexy woman rapped in ragas. The more you strip her, the prettier she looks. When she is completely naked, she is so attractive you fall in love with her. Now compare Islam to an old witch, ugly and disgusting, but dressed in fanciful clothing and wearing a seductive mask. The more you strip her, the more frightening she looks. Once she removes her mask you want to run away.

With all this consideration, it is clear why it is a mistake to compare Islam to Christianity. Just because Christianity has withstood criticism, it does not mean Islam will also survive criticism.

There is good in Christianity, which makes it worth to preserve. Even as an atheist and a rationalist, I can put aside the superstitions surrounding Christianity and appreciate its beauty and its spiritual teachings. I often quote the teachings of Christ, not because of his “authority” but because they are good teachings. “Love thy neighbor”, “forgive the sins of others so yours can be forgiven too”, “Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone”, “Only truth can set you free”, and many more. These are good teachings. Mankind will benefit from them. The world will be a better place once these teachings are taken to heart. Just think about these words: "You were told not to sin, I tell you not to think of sin for you would be committing sin in your mind". This is the essence of all goodness. All evil starts first in our thoughts. If we can stop sinful thoughts before they start, there would be no evil left in the world. There is nothing comparable to this in Islam.

Most other religions, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Bahaism, etc. are mixed bags of good and bad. You can compare them to ore. There is lots of dirt but in the midst of that dirt, there are gems and precious metals.

There is nothing good in Islam. Islam is sheer evil that is sustained by fear. Not only the teachings of Islam are evil, Muhammad was a monster. You cannot say this about the founders of any other major religion. Muhammad was more evil than most cult leaders. He can be compared to Shoko Asahara and Charles Manson. So as you see, there is a fundamental difference between Islam and other religions.

We can’t get rid of religion. The common man needs to believe in supernatural. He needs to be assured that all is not going to end in this world and that he is going to be reunited with his loved ones again. The thought of disappearing into nothingness, is not a pleasing thought. Last year the remains of a man was discovered who was 10,000 years old. Next to him was buried his cat. This shows that not only these little furry friends were our loyal companions for a long time, but it also reveals that we humans believed in the afterlife since we became humans, capable of thinking and conceptualizing. The man must have ordered his poor cat be buried with him so he wouldn’t feel lonely in the other world.

I believe religions will stay for many more centuries or millennia. Perhaps they will undergo some change and adapt with time. But Islam is a different story. Islam is not a religion but a political movement in the guise of religion. Islam promises afterlife to rouse the foolhardy followers to wage war, kill and get killed cheerfully and advance the megalomaniac ambitions of grandeur of a psychopath. It is easy to defeat Islam. All we have to do is tell the truth. All we have to do is expose its foundation, remove those sands of lies from beneath it and it will fall on its own. Christianity and other religions are rooted in something good. The foundations of these religions are solid. But Islam does not have any foundation. It is based on sheer lies and unadulterated evil.

Muslims know that Islam will fall if exposed. On a subconscious level Muslims know that Islam is a lie and that it cannot be defended logically. That is why when you criticize Islam they panic. You can criticize all other religions, but all you can do is destroy their superstitions and fallacies. The foundation of these religions remains intact. As a matter of fact these religions have benefited immensely from criticism and thanks to that they were forced to give up most of their absurd tenets. They have adapted to the changing world. The evil practices of Sati in Hinduism, stoning in Judaism and inquisition in Christianity are things of the past.

But you can’t criticize Islam. If you tamper with the sands beneath it, the whole edifice will fall. Muslims know that. They know that Islam can’t take criticism and that it is very fragile. That is why they are so protective of it. That is why they become hysteric when a few cartoons are drawn depicting Muhammad. That is why they killed Theo Van Gogh and threaten to kill anyone who attempts to remove those sands of lies on which Islam stands.

Other religions are plastic. They are like living trees. You can prune them and shape them and they become better. Islam is dead. It is like a fossil. It can’t change. If you touch it, it breaks. You can't remove a single thing from Islam without destroying it completely. It's a house of cards. Remove one lie and the whole thing will come down.

You may ask: “if Muslims know that Islam is a lie why they defend it”? That is a fair question. The answer is that this lie is all they have. They have to cling to and believe in it even though it is clear to them that Muhammad was an evil man and whatever he said were lies. This lie is their only straw.

Muhammad was a psychopath. Psychopaths want to control others. The first thing they do is they destroy the selfhood of their victims. Thanks to Islam, Muslims have no pride, no self esteem, no dignity, no honor. Such a people are often very dangerous. Lack of self esteem is the cause of all evils.

People who respect themselves and know of their own worth and dignity, do not commit crime. They do not hurt others. You can measure goodness in people by their self esteem. The higher is their self-esteem the better human beings, the more caring, the more helpful and the more reliable they become. The lower is the self-esteem, the more cunning, the more callous and the more selfish they become.

This is what makes Muslims so evil. It’s their lack of self-esteem. They are ruthless and exploitative on the outside, but that is to cover their inner insecurity and fears. They are unhappy, fearful, walking scar tissues.

Muslims are bullies. Some researchers have erroneously concluded that bullies suffer from unearned high self-esteem. But there is no such thing as high self-esteem. We have pomposity, hauteur, pretentiousness and vain glory. These are the flipside of low self-esteem. People who lack self-esteem wear these masks to hide their belittled and humiliated selves.

Muhammad led his followers to deny their self worth. They are made to believe that without Islam they are nothing. They are even made to despise their own ancestral cultures and civilization. The narcissist has to destroy the selfhood of his victims in order to make them completely dependant.

Muslims are not fools. They just try to fool themselves. They can see Islam is false. They realize it is against human intelligence and that it makes no sense, but they are so much trapped in it that they can’t leave it. They force themselves to believe, because without it they are lost.

One Muslim wrote to me “Apparently some of the verses may seem or sound bad or barbaric. But it is Satan who is making us see them this way.” This explains the Islamic pathology. Muslims see that Islam is foolish, but they can’t let go. They can’t let go because they have nothing else to cling on. Muhammad has robbed their identity and has destroyed their selfhood. They must cling to Islam, even though they can clearly see that it is false because Islam is the only thing they have. It is the only straw in an ocean of uncertainties.

They need constant reassurance and repeat to themselves that "Islam is a beautiful religion" and that "Muhammad was the perfect human". They even seek these reassurances from others. They collect the the complimentary comments of non-Muslims (particularly Whites, because they think White people are superior) and even lobby politicians and political institutions to issue official statements recognizing Islam as a "great religion". Talk about insecurity.

And then there is the fear – the fear of Hell and the punishment in the grave that has been inculcated in their minds since childhood. This fear has paralyzed their thinking ability. They dismiss any doubt as soon as it comes to their minds.

Miss Ruby is an educated Muslim. She is a solicitor. She considers herself a moderate Muslim because she lives in America, enjoys all the liberties and has no reason to become a terrorist.

The views that Undecover Support a Wolf in Sheep Clothing

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have made it clear that I disagree with much of what he says, and especially his way to say it.

I read both pro-Islamic and anti-Islamic websites and I make up my own mind. Nice try Sands.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
I have made it clear that I disagree with much of what he says, and especially his way to say it.

I read both pro-Islamic and anti-Islamic websites and I make up my own mind. Nice try Sands.

I wrote:
quote:
** This is an article from one of Undercover's favorite writers and haters of Al-Islaam.. Undercover is now trying to distant herself from Ali Sana..It wont work your posting from Ali Sana are all over ES lady!
I stand by that statement. Your record is in the archives lady!
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeing a pattern here. Anyone else seen it?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE]I stand by that statement. Your record is in the archives lady! [/QB][/QUOTE]

And who cares [Razz]

Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeartAndMind
Member # 14715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeartAndMind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting how many times and how many people, communities and armies have tried in the past to defeat Islam and still do. And what happened? Islam grew bigger and stronger every time! Even at the brief times when it looked like Islam was defeated, such as during the crusades and the Mongol invasions, Muslims came back much stronger than they were, much more committed to Islam and they knew more about who their enemies were!

After the anti-Islam hysteria of 9/11, the number of Americans who accepted Islam was four times the regular rate. God spoke the truth when He said in 8:30, "They plot and God plots and God is the best of plotters!"

--------------------
"Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment" -- Jalaal-ud-Deen Ar-Roomi

Posts: 15 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HeartAndMind:
After the anti-Islam hysteria of 9/11, the number of Americans who accepted Islam was four times the regular rate. God spoke the truth when He said in 8:30, "They plot and God plots and God is the best of plotters!"

Absolutely, there were a few Brits accepted Islam too after that, me included.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com