EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Four Dead in Hijabi Massacre

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Four Dead in Hijabi Massacre
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Montreal - In breaking news, four people have died in hijabi-related choking incidents on the weekend during a soccer tournament.
“I knew this would happen,” said Keith Johnson, a senior referee in the Girls under 12 Soccer Tournament, “wasn’t it a good idea to ban the hijab or what? I knew these kids would be dying left and right if we kept it in the game.”

Farah Al-Jabbar has pleaded guilty on all accounts of manslaughter. “I didn’t think my scarf was that deadly.” Farah has agreed to spend the summer in the Juvenile Delinquents Correctional facility to fix her murderous habits. “I deserve it I guess… getting killed on the field makes the game unfun for other girls.” She will play the rest of the season.

Apparently during the tournament, Farah’s hijab sprang to life and started smothering all the other players on the opposing team, choking four of them to death.

Farah Al-Jabbar’s father was also asked to shave his beard because the referees were worried that he could accidentally cut and disfigure other people’s faces in the spectator area with his beard. “We also watch out for the safety of our spectators as well,” said Johnson, “and I heard reports of people using their beards as knives to slash and stab people. It’s completely unsafe.”

Mr. Al-Jabbar complied with the referees. “I think things like religious freedom should be put away if it makes people uncomfortable. We need to make people feel safe of course because people with beards can be scary.”

Having religious symbols banned for safety reasons isn’t really exclusive to Muslims. Last Summer, a Christian-based team called the Charestville Crusaders were asked to stop praying before the game. “Apparently we could poke an eye out if we raise our hands in the air so we were asked to stop praying before the game. We now have a 14 game losing streak but that’s okay… safety first.”

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a good joke thanks!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://maniacmuslim.com/articles/?p=77
Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com