EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Islam - Sex Outside of Marriage (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Islam - Sex Outside of Marriage
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that having sex outside of marriage in Islam is haram.

So why is it that these foreign women that come into Egypt think it is acceptable? They do not have any respect for their bodies or respect for the muslim men they have agreed to fornicate with. Do these men feel that the women are loose and have no morals?

Let's say a foreign woman goes into Egypt for whatever reason, she becomes involved with an Egyptian man and knows him for a very short time. Perhaps even coming and going on short vacations and he wants to sleep with her.

She clearly doesn't respect his religion or her body. How could someone want to continue the relationship based on that?

What are your views about this?

(And no I am not asking this for myself)

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there's the wind up....any takers????
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assure you I ask not for myself, but out of genuine curiosity about who is still willing to take to an obvious call to battle?

Yep, I am blunt, rude and descipable and also quite battle fatigued to be honest.

Who among you will heed this call to arms?

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:

So why is it that these foreign women that come into Egypt think it is acceptable? They do not have any respect for their bodies or respect for the muslim men they have agreed to fornicate with. Do these men feel that the women are loose and have no morals?

Let's say a foreign woman goes into Egypt for whatever reason, she becomes involved with an Egyptian man and knows him for a very short time. Perhaps even coming and going on short vacations and he wants to sleep with her.

She clearly doesn't respect his religion or her body. How could someone want to continue the relationship based on that?

Okay, out of the perspective from Egyptians. Why does a Egyptian man lay aside his Islamic norms and values as soon as he discovers a foreign woman? Isn't that a sign of disrespect for his own culture and religion? Why are his norms and values valid for an Egyptian woman, and not for a foreign woman?

It is as changing a coat; when meeting a Egyptian girl wearing the Islamic coat, when meeting Western, then wearing the Western coat.
That doesn't sound very like having strong principles. That does sound like get what you can get as soon as you see a chance.
The Western woman still acts out of her own principles, and probably is not informed enough to see the gap in his so called strong islamic morals.

The way you put it, is very ofen heard. But, it takes two to tango, and still it's usually the man who starts a contact. I don't think there are many foreign women, dragging him into having sex, while it is against his own morals, isn't it?

There still are strong principles, society demands that they will be followed, but a part of them sometimes lays them aside, and is complaining afterwards.

Weak.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
[Wink] got it that time.

All except for the complaining afterwards. But who am I to say maybe they do [Smile]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Aw. You edited to add weak and lost me again. [Frown]
Because I think the question is laying moral repsonsibilty at the feet of the one with "more" morals: the muslim man. What he thinks about the woman is completely irrelevant.

Your sins are completely your own. No fair blaming someone else.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, something like that. We call it 'weak' to lay the guilt by others, while in fact it is the own responsebility. A man ( or a woman) is as strong as his principles are. If he believes in islamic principles, he has to follow them. If not, he isn't a that strong believer...nothing wrong with that either, but don't make it look different as it is in real. Moaning cq. complaining (?) about the low morals of western women are just a result of the own low morality. She is not forcing him...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have to agree with ????? [Eek!] i know, but hold the popcorn a while [Big Grin]

The Egyptian men know its haram to have sex outside marriage so why do they think its acceptable with the foreign woman?? Why blame the foreigner for not knowing about Islam when they come to visit Egypts pyramids and temples??

Why do these Muslim men have no respect for the woman? Why do THEY chase and hassle as they do. Its not the foreign women coming here and chasing the men down the corniche I can assure you, have you ever been to Egypt??

Are these men in fact loose and have no morals??

Your whole post is actually pointing to it being the fault of the Egyptian men and not the foreign women. You say perhaps they are coming for a short vacation and HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER, how is it her fault he has no morals and puts his religion aside?? Surely its up to HIM to a)not hassle a woman, any woman, b)say NO thanks it is against my religion if she is coming on to him?

Honestly it amazes me how the foreign woman is always to blame when she gets hassled to death by an Egyptian man trying to get in her (or any womans) knickers. Where is their religion then??

wake up snap, its the mans fault, the men you should be having a go at as they are the MUSLIMS who should know better arent they?? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because a person is born a Muslim does not mean they live as a muslim. Same for whatever religion you have been born to.
Do you really believe Snapdragon that Egypt is full of practicing Muslims that are live faithfully to the rules of their religion? because if you do you have clearly not set foot in Egypt.

Each person lives according to their own moral code and it is up to them to say what is right and wrong for them.

If an Egyptian man sleeps with a Western woman then there must be two consenting adults that find it acceptable at that time according to their own morals...its up to them to grapple with whether its acceptable for them or not, I see no fault on either side, I see no blame...they are both the same and have to accept equal responsibility.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for netprovider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I have to agree with ????? [Eek!] i know, but hold the popcorn a while [Big Grin]

The Egyptian men know its haram to have sex outside marriage so why do they think its acceptable with the foreign woman?? Why blame the foreigner for not knowing about Islam when they come to visit Egypts pyramids and temples??

Why do these Muslim men have no respect for the woman? Why do THEY chase and hassle as they do. Its not the foreign women coming here and chasing the men down the corniche I can assure you, have you ever been to Egypt??

Your whole post is actually pointing to it being the fault of the Egyptian men and not the foreign women. You say perhaps they are coming for a short vacation and HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER, how is it her fault he has no morals and puts his religion aside?? Surely its up to HIM to a)not hassle a woman, any woman, b)say NO thanks it is against my religion if she is coming on to him?

Honestly it amazes me how the foreign woman is always to blame when she gets hassled to death by an Egyptian man trying to get in her (or any womans) knickers. Where is their religion then??

wake up snap, its the mans fault, the men you should be having a go at as they are the MUSLIMS who should know better arent they?? [Roll Eyes]

Whats the plane that arrives in Luxor " The Love Plane is that how your husband got you ,oops [Big Grin] as for the Egyptians corrupting the Old pensioners or the women reaching the 65 age i think we have to differ there cause what i saw would rock your eyes [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Bollocks in my eyes and oh my Luxor is not as huge as i thought it was all old expats talk even about themselves [Razz] been down Arkwrights recently [Smile] Have you collected your pension yet ,Happy people i take my hats off to you .

Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for netprovider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes it is a haram ,and here we have on this forum do gooders who shag and shag then diss the man then go and look for another all over again .So they have no respect for their anatomy ,but oh my they fall for the bad breath kiss it then become together like a bad sandwich gone wrong ,and most here in this city are old ladies looking for a stud (where [Roll Eyes] not the Kaleesh drivers [Eek!] NO .I cannot wait for when i am 70 i may even get orgasm if they are here, then i think i will too .
Dont worry you say as you please, i am all with you on this subject . [Wink]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who is more morally corrupt? the old women or the studs? are they not actually the same.
Are the old ladies so sexually attractive to these men that they just can't help themselves and have to throw their precious muslim morals out the window.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by netprovider:
quote:
quote:

I have to agree with ????? [Eek!] i know, but hold the popcorn a while

Whats the plane that arrives in Luxor " The Love Plane is that how your husband got you ,oops [Big Grin] as for the Egyptians corrupting the Old pensioners or the women reaching the 65 age i think we have to differ there cause what i saw would rock your eyes
Bollocks in my eyes and oh my Luxor is not as huge as i thought it was all old expats talk even about themselves [Razz] been down Arkwrights recently [Smile] Have you collected your pension yet ,Happy people i take my hats off to you .

Ah, Tigerbitch's best friend 'Chimps'(Tina Banal) is back from Luxor. Chimps, you are twisted and bitter because your Egyptian 'husband' cheated on you as soon as he hit the UK.

Put a banana in it. [Big Grin] You might fool some of the people... some of the time, but your writing 'style' is always the same - inane drivel.

Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jakaranda:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whats the plane that arrives in Luxor " The Love Plane is that how your husband got you ,oops [Big Grin] as for the Egyptians corrupting the Old pensioners or the women reaching the 65 age i think we have to differ there cause what i saw would rock your eyes

Ah, Tigerbitch's best friend 'Chimps'(Tina Banal) is back from Luxor. Chimps, you are twisted and bitter because your Egyptian 'husband' cheated on you as soon as he hit the UK.

Put a banana in it. [Big Grin] You might fool some of the people... some of the time, but your writing 'style' is always the same - inane drivel.

oh dear we have caught the sun . [Big Grin]
Incognito?
Member # 12360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Incognito?         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps, didn't you get any sun in Luxor - the Mew Mexico of Egypt? [Wink]
Posts: 31 | From: Ban me, you bitch! | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Do you know i am going to go along with you on this cause i really do not know what the brains your on about and whats mexico got to do with me ??? and here in green valley we doing just fine .
But hey not even married not as yet but maybe i shall look someday when i turn 65 [Big Grin]

Incognito?
Member # 12360

Uh, OK, Chimps... whatever you make up is fine by me. [Razz]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it that some people are so insulting to men of their religion? They talk about men as if they are animals, too weak to control their actions. Brainless guys, who are so stupid they can easily be led astray. Tell me snap, why do you insult men like that? You really should show them more respect (and why your at it, more respect for people as a whole wouldn’t go amiss).

It is up to the individual to follow their religion, if they break it, then it is on them. If I was a Christian and believed no sex before marriage, but then had sex.. who would I blame? Myself of course. I'm not a child, I take responsibility of my actions. However, I'm not a Christian and do not live by those certain morals. But if I slept with a man who did (Christian or Muslim lets say), then he is the one that shamed his religion, not me.

Now, here is another lil religious question... why is it, that some women claim to be religious, claim to be moral, claim to good human beings, and sit on an oh so high pedestal- when their every action and twisted thing that comes out of their mouth, is actually extremely against what their religion practices? For example, oh I don't know, if someone claims to be a muslim, but then bullies another human being, or behind a woman's back, emails the father of her child privately, just for fun, to try and cause a rift. Those of course are random examples that just came to me, no link to anything, just talking figuratively...

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Muslim men that I have been friends with would never sleep with a woman outside of marriage, not even a Western woman.

I think your question is to the wrong group, because if a person, man or woman believes it is wrong to do something and they do it, then it is that person who is going against their beliefs.

On the other hand, if a person believes that something, is allowable to them and they do it, then they are in line with their beliefs.

This can be anything, wine, pork, beef....

A person is responsible for his own self.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Those of course are random examples that just came to me, no link to anything, just talking figuratively... "

LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an easy answer to this: This is Egypt and, in Egypt, it's ALWAYS the woman's fault.

Sheesh! I thought everybody knew that!

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:
There's an easy answer to this: This is Egypt and, in Egypt, it's ALWAYS the woman's fault.

alot of people are in denial... lol
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justvisiting:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I cannot wait for when i am 70 i may even get orgasm if they are here, then i think i will too .

aww you never had one yet? never mind [Wink]
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I cannot wait for when i am 70 i may even get orgasm if they are here, then i think i will too .

No i do now ,but i let you know when i am 70 ,but then i am sure that will be too late cause your older than me .But then you never know they may have the everlasting life pill out . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] meet you in 30years time :rolleyes:here. [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
how do you know im older than you? Odd thing for a NEWBIE to say dontcha think? [Wink]

and what has age got to do with orgasms? [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

of_gold
Member # 13418

"...and what has age got to do with orgasms?"

I'm quite sure that they get better with age, like a fine wine. [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

No i do now ,but i let you know when i am 70 ,but then i am sure that will be too late cause your older than me .But then you never know they may have the everlasting life pill out . [Big Grin] [Big Grin] meet you in 30years time :rolleyes:here. [Wink]
Sure it is only 30 years, Pinnochio?
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
how do you know im older than you? Odd thing for a NEWBIE to say dontcha think? [Wink]

Not really Es users talk exspecially when a expats arrives .
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
quote:

Not really Es users talk exspecially when a expats arrives .
hmmmm, care to enlighten us on ES users talk Ms. 20 post... [Smile]
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hows butterfly hope she is doing just fine i hear she had a wondeful time ;)lovely this time of year but then its like here all year round .My house is wonderful thanx for asking . [Big Grin] of me .
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
can anyone translate chimp??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
: Some strict interpretations of Islamic law calls for the death penalty for any woman found in the company of a man other than a close family member. Sexual activity is assumed to have happened..
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
: Some strict interpretations of Islamic law calls for the death penalty for any woman found in the company of a man other than a close family member. Sexual activity is assumed to have happened..

ahh done away with the 4 witnesses then? [Roll Eyes]
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i thought it was 3 ,so presuming from the women in Dubai who had her children taken off her ,according to her husband she was having affair ,what if she was just having a nice innocent cup of tea .Surely then as a muslim women she should remain inside only to accompanied by our husbands then in my case never always at work .
Just do not get it looked in the Quran looked for interpretations but just thinking of someone is classed as adultry or illegal thinking of sex out of marriage .So confusing bangs goes AmrDiab [Frown]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND that thin thread that should be allowed to pass between the two assumed to have commited adultry ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i thought it was 3 ,so presuming from the women in Dubai who had her children taken off her ,according to her husband she was having affair ,what if she was just having a nice innocent cup of tea .Surely then as a muslim women she should remain inside only to accompanied by our husbands then in my case never always at work .
Just do not get it looked in the Quran looked for interpretations but just thinking of someone is classed as adultry or illegal thinking of sex out of marriage .So confusing bangs goes AmrDiab [Frown]

YUSUFALI: If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way.
PICKTHAL: As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them or (until) Allah appoint for them a way (through new legislation).
SHAKIR: And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four (witnesses) from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.

its 4, but why bother with what God had to say when man manages to change it so successfully eh?

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
AND that thin thread that should be allowed to pass between the two assumed to have commited adultry ... [Roll Eyes]

:rolleyes:ok [Roll Eyes] so a muslim man can lie and accuse and still get away with it that his wife committed adultry how about proving the man if he did or not in Islam what is wifes rights there as well .
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

YUSUFALI: If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way.
PICKTHAL: As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them or (until) Allah appoint for them a way (through new legislation).
SHAKIR: And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four (witnesses) from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.

its 4, but why bother with what God had to say when man manages to change it so successfully eh?

Actually agree with the last Quote but then are they not always changing it to suit their needs.
You link me please to this online one thankyou .

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually agree with the last Quote but then are they not always changing it to suit their needs.
You link me please to this online one thankyou .

they do change it to suit their needs!

link: http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
Actually i look at this way sister ,
Allah is All-knowing and All-powerful; He is the most Wise and His laws are the best and are complete.
Let them be judged ,but women do suffer in the meantime to which is a shame .But not saying there is also a corrupt women out there as well .Would you not agree .
Thankyou for the link i am reading it now .

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
What i do wrong entered a word got this
Database Search Results

The query [adultry ] generated the following matches:

Translations of the Qur'an

None. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] sorry but found it funny .

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hows butterfly hope she is doing just fine i hear she had a wondeful time ;)lovely this time of year but then its like here all year round .My house is wonderful thanx for asking . [Big Grin] of me .
Sorry, I don't get it, but I'm glad your house is wonderful. I think I cannot send you an [Big Grin] back, it should look so silly...
Do you want my nickname ?????. think it suits you better...

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
deleted .
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I read on it. Think you still need to take my nick... [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Database Search Results

helps if you can spell it properly [Roll Eyes]
http://www.usc.edu/cgi-bin/msasearch

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

:rolleyes:ok [Roll Eyes] so a muslim man can lie and accuse and still get away with it that his wife committed adultry how about proving the man if he did or not in Islam what is wifes rights there as well .
YUSUFALI: And those who launch a charge against chaste women, and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations),- flog them with eighty stripes; and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors;-

netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Database Search Results

helps if you can spell it properly [Roll Eyes]
http://www.usc.edu/cgi-bin/msasearch

iknow that ,thats why i found it funny [Big Grin]
netprovider
Member # 16575

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

YUSUFALI: And those who launch a charge against chaste women, and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations),- flog them with eighty stripes; and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors;-

So are we saying that as a muslim as i see it anyway you or anyone have problem with the contexts of the Quran ,are we to say this is man made or was changed to suit man .Would you like to then change this verse or any other that comes to mind that goes against the woman .If done wrong then pay is that not what it says .
I see many here challenge the Quran,so do you think it should be rewritten to this present days modern age era.

window licker
Member # 16581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for window licker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jakaranda:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Say hi to SLM [Wink]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com