EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Cheekyferret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheekyferret
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will you revert back to Islam? [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've stayed out of the babygame you two have been playing, but I will speak up about this.

There is one God.

To judge people is, indeed, Godlike behavior.

That is shirk.

There's only one God. Not two.

There is only one judge. Not two.

Think about what you've been doing.

Ramadan kareem.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

That is shirk.

How dare you judge him as "Shirkist". Shame on you, only God judges people and you judging him is God like and that's shirk!
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be worried about that, but I'm not Muslim.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one [Big Grin]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell does all of that mean?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day the devil brings out a book slagging God off as in my eyes God is having a one way argument [Big Grin]

Why would the devil punish me anyway... if I am a bad person and I go to hell then I will be one of his crew... he will be pleased with my work.

I take it you couldn't find a bride then if you have so much time to start a thread for me, I feel SO honoured... and stalked.

You and Two should join forces.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Surfer likes you CF, i wonder can we see you and surfer together in a relationship one day! who knows!! Goodluck anyways Surfer seems a nice guy and it seems that he likes you so much; why dont you give him a chance!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
I think Surfer likes you CF, i wonder can we see you and surfer together in a relationship one day! who knows!! Goodluck anyways Surfer seems a nice guy and it seems that he likes you so much; why dont you give him a chance!

You have just accused women here of looking for men for sex and now here you are trying to do the matchmaker bit?

Ferret does not want an Egyptian man, certainly not one what has a list he ticks off as he meets people and certainly not one thats going to insist she converts to a God she doesnt believe exists [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHEM... I would rather shove wasps up my arse and then marry my first cousin [Big Grin]

SC seems like a nice guy... you need to get out more dude... he sounds like an egotistical control freak!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SC when will you revert back to Mormonism- it will save your soul. Joseph Smith is the true prophet after Jesus. Come back to the Latter Day Saints, we want to help you... etc etc etc
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
and then marry my first cousin [Big Grin]

so you are thinking of converting then? [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
and then marry my first cousin [Big Grin]

so you are thinking of converting then? [Big Grin]
Hell no, I am going to do it illegally and secure my place in hell with the Devil... S/he will be so proud of me I will receive special treatment for all of eternity.

BTW, before I am accused of wanting incest... I actually have no cousins [Big Grin]

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CF upgraded? a thread in religion, what next?
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am thinking Hollywood...

Who could play me? who could play you... wow, who could play all my friends on here [Big Grin]

And most of all, who could play SC...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com