EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Shirk the most unforgivable crime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shirk the most unforgivable crime
Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Once upon a time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Islamic prophet Muhammad has classified them into two categories:

* Bigger shirk (Shirk-e-Akbar): open and apparent
* Lesser shirk (Shirk-e-Asghar): concealed or hidden

Posts: 218 | From: Giza | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Once upon a time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bigger shirk or Shirke-e-Akbar means open polytheism.

Prophet Muhammad describes major shirk in two forms:

* To associate anyone with Allah Taala as His part. (To believe in more than one god)
* To associate Allah's attributes to someone as his own. (Attributing, considering, or portraying God's knowledge or might to anyone else)

Other interpretions also derived from the Qur'an and the prophetic tradition (Sunnah) divide shirk into three main categories:

Shirk in Rubūbīyah (Lordship)

This category of Shirk refers to either the belief that others share God's Lordship over creation as His equal or near equal, or to the belief that there exists no Lord over creation at all.

* Shirk by association: This is the shirk concerned with associating 'others' with Allah.
* Shirk by negation: This is Shirk in Rubūbīyah (Lordship)

Shirk in al-Asma was-Sifat (the Names and Attributes)

Shirk in this category includes both the non-believer practices of giving God the attributes of His creation as well as the act of giving created beings God's names and attributes.

* Shirk by humanization: In this aspect of Shirk in al-Asma was-Sifat, God is given the form and qualities of human beings and animals. Due to man's superiority over animals, the human form is more commonly used by idolaters to represent God in creation. Consequently, the image of the Creator is often painted, moulded or carved in the shape of human beings possessing the physical features of those who worship them.
* Shirk by deification: This form of Shirk in al-Asma was Sifat relates to cases where created beings or things are given or claim God's names or His attributes. For example, it was the practice of the ancient Arabs to worship idols whose names were derived from the names of God. Their main three idols were: al-Lat taken from God's name al-Elah, al-'Uzza taken from al-'Aziz, and al-Manat taken from al-Mannan. During the era of Muhammad there was also a man in a region of Arabia called Yamamah, who claimed to be a prophet and took the name Rahman which, in Islam, belongs only to God.

Shirk In al-'Ibadah (Worship)

In this category of Shirk, acts of worship are directed to other than Allah and the reward for worship is sought from the creation instead of the Creator. As in the case of the previous categories, Shirk in al-'Ebadah has two main aspects.

This form of Shirk occurs when any act of worship is directed to other than Allah. It represents the most obvious form of idolatry which the prophets were specifically sent by God to call the masses of mankind away from. Examples of this shirk, asking forgiveness, admittance to paradise, and other things that only Allah can provide, from other than Allah.

Posts: 218 | From: Giza | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali Sina: The Quran says that Allah will forgive all sins except the sin of associating partners to him. This is unjust.

Justice dictates that punishment should be proportionate to the offence. It is not justice to torture a person for life for stealing an apple. Assuming that disbelief is a crime, which is absurd, why should such a trivial offence be punished in such a sever way? Why is Allah hurt so much if we do not worship him to the extent that he would heartlessly burn us in such a sadistic way for eternity? This punishment outweighs the crime infinitely.

If there are no other gods but Allah why is he so desperate and jealous? I can be jealous if my wife looks at men better looking than me. This would be sick but understandable. I may have low self esteem. However, if we live in an island where there are no men at all, and still I am jealous, I should be sent to a mental hospital at once. How can Allah be jealous of gods that do not exist? Is Allah insane? No, the answer is that Muhammad was insane.

I am much kinder to my cat than God is to me. I feed my cat, take care of him, take him to the vet if he gets sick, wash him and groom him and I never think of punishing him if he does not pay attention to me. As a matter of fact my cat thinks he owns the house and I am his servant. He owes his entire existence to me. Without my care and protection he will not survive. Despite that he never thanks me and I still love him.

I am by all means kinder to my cat than Muhammad's God is to me. And yet I can love my cat unconditionally without wanting him to worship me or thank me. Allah is incapable of loving his creation unconditionally. He put us in this world without consulting us. Here we have to face life with all its difficulties and pains on our own. He takes away our loved ones and fills our hearts with great sorrow. He shatters our hopes. He sends one calamity after another and kills innocent people by thousands and despite all that he wants us to worship him and serve him.

The truth is that Allah is Muhammad’s own alter ego. He is everything the narcissist Muhammad wanted to be. He does what he pleases and he responds to no authority above him. He wants to be worshipped, obeyed and feared. This is the wet dream of all narcissists. Can we really hurt the feelings of the maker of this vast universe by simply disbelieving in him? There are many holes in the concept of god as defined by the illiterate self-proclaimed prophet of Arabia.

This is not to say that God does not exist. I am not a materialist. I believe God is the Principle underlying all things. God is a non-being and this non-being is the mother all beings. God is an immutable eternal law without which nothing can exist. All I am saying is that Muhammad was an ignorant man who had no understanding of God whatsoever. Attributing human qualities to God is utmost ignorance.

Muhammad was an ignorant man. Allah was a Pagan deity, invented by very primitive people. These people thought that the highest expression of power is despotism. So the qualities that they attributed to their gods were those of a despot. Muhammad, being a narcissist, loved to impersonate this despot and become a god or his sole intermediary. Becoming godlike is the wet dream of every narcissist. That is why Muhammad’s Allah is capricious, arbitrary, willful and wanton.

The truth is that it is not Allah who is so desperate to be worshiped. This was Muhammad hiding behind Allah that was speaking. It was this man who could not tolerate rejection and could not forgive anyone saying no to him that was so unforgiving of dissent. Allah was only a tool for this man. This narcissist could not ask people to obey him and worship him. No one would have done it. So he used Allah to get at what he wanted. This is clear as the sun.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Quran says that Allah will forgive all sins except the sin of associating partners to him.
Ali Sina: Compare this sadistic attitude of Allah to what Krishna said. According to the Bhagavad-Gita, the god Krishna claims that it does not matter which god human beings worship; it is Krishna who answers their prayer.

I can see the beauty of this Hindu belief. Krishna sounds like a real God of compassion and love while Allah sounds like a psychopath. Krishna is a self assured god who cares about his creation and responds to their needs, even if they do not know him. Allah on the other hand is a narcissist who is only concerned about his own gigantic ego. He is ruthless and unforgiving of those who ignore him.

Who said by virtue that God created us he has the right to torture us? Did he consult us before creating us? Did we agree to the deal that we would worship him if he creates us? I have no recollection of agreeing to such a deal or signing any covenant with my alleged creator. He created without my will and gave me feelings. He has no right to hurt my feelings or mistreat me.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by vwvwv:
Ali Sina: The Quran says that Allah will forgive all sins except the sin of associating partners to him. This is unjust.

What does Associating of partners to him means?
You tell us the meaning? the consequences? the reasons of associating partners of God?

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Once upon a time, you Muslims claim God has no partners, but in reality you associate Muhammad as God’s partner.

The Quran is full of injunctions telling the believers to love Allah and his messenger, obey Allah and his messenger, loot and bring a fifth of the spoils for Allah and his messenger, etc.

Muhammad even claimed that in the Day of Judgment he will sit next to Allah interceding on behalf of the believers. In other words he would act as a counselor to Allah advising the almighty, how to do his job, whom to punish and whom to reward.

Can a person believe in God and not in Muhammad? According to Muhammad such person is still a kafir. Therefore it is clear that despite Muhammad’s claim he actually elevated himself to the rank of the partner of God to such an extent that even the belief in God without the belief in his partner is not accepted.

Muslims can criticize Allah but no one can criticize Muhammad. Doesn't this show that Muhammad is even above Allah?

Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member

* A brief enjoyment in this world! – and then unto Us will be their return, then We shall make them taste the severest torment because they used to disbelieve [in Allah, belie His Messengers, deny and challenge His proofs, signs, verses, etc. [Holy Quran 10:70]

* That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.

* And whoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom, shall see it. [Holy Quran 99:6-8]

* Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested.

* And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test).

* Or those who do evil deeds think that they can outstrip Us (i.e. escape Our Punishment)? Evil is that which they judge!

* Whoever hopes for the Meeting with Allah, then Allah’s Term is surely coming. and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

* And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily, Allah is free of all wants from the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists).

* Those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah (Monotheism) and in Messenger Muhammad peace be upon him , and do not apostate because of the harm they receive from the polytheists], and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall remit from them their evil deeds and shall reward them according to the best of that which they used to do.

* And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.

* And for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and other items of Faith) and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall make them enter in (the entrance of) the righteous (i.e. in Paradise).

* Of mankind are some who say: “We believe in Allah,” but if they are made to suffer for the sake of Allah, they consider the trial of mankind as Allah’s punishment, and if victory comes from your Lord, (the hypocrites) will say: “Verily! We were with you (helping you).” Is not Allah Best Aware of what is in the breast of the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinns).

* Verily, Allah knows those who believe, and verily, He knows the hypocrites [i.e. Allah will test the people with good and hard days to discriminate the good from the wicked (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test)]. [Holy Quran 29:2-11]

Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
quote:

Muslims can criticize Allah but no one can criticize Muhammad. Doesn't this show that Muhammad is even above Allah?

What a weird statement!

Who Can criticize Allah?

and Do you think Prophet Muhammed is still Alive?
Prophet Muhamed PBUH is dead while Allah is alive. We worship Allah the way that prophet Muhammed PBUH was worshipping God. That is the whole thing you miss in Brief.

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Once upon a time:

* To associate anyone with Allah Taala as His part. (To believe in more than one god)
* To associate Allah's attributes to someone as his own. (Attributing, considering, or portraying God's knowledge or might to anyone else)

Kufr is not just disbelief. It means blaspheming God. It means attributing false characteristics to God. There are many qualities that Muhammad attributed to God that are false and blasphemous. Take a look at the 99 names of Allah. Among them you find Al-Mutakabbir (The Proud One), Al-Jabbar (The Despot), Al-Qahhar (The Subduer), Al-Khafid (The Abaser) Al-Mudhell (The Humiliator), Al-Mumit (The Death Giver) Al-Muntaqim (The Avenger), Ad-Darr (the Creator of the Harmful). According to the Quran Allah is khairul Makirin (the Best Deceiver). These are not divine qualities. The Bible says that Satan is the Proud One, the Deceiver, the Giver of Death, the Humiliator and the Abaser.

Muhammad has attributed some satanic qualities to Allah. How can God be a deceiver? As the result, Muslims, by virtue of believing in Muhammad and perpetuating these blasphemies are kafirs. One name of Allah according to Muhammad is Al-Warith (the Inheritor). If God is the owner of everything, how can he inherit thing that he owns already? Isn't it very clear that Muhammad’s god is not God?

Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Kufr is not just disbelief. It means blaspheming God. It means attributing false characteristics to God. There are many qualities that Muhammad attributed to God that are false and blasphemous. Take a look at the 99 names of Allah. Among them you find Al-Mutakabbir (The Proud One), Al-Jabbar (The Despot), Al-Qahhar (The Subduer), Al-Khafid (The Abaser) Al-Mudhell (The Humiliator), Al-Mumit (The Death Giver) Al-Muntaqim (The Avenger), Ad-Darr (the Creator of the Harmful). According to the Quran Allah is khairul Makirin (the Best Deceiver). These are not divine qualities. The Bible says that Satan is the Proud One, the Deceiver, the Giver of Death, the Humiliator and the Abaser.

Muhammad has attributed some satanic qualities to Allah. How can God be a deceiver? As the result, Muslims, by virtue of believing in Muhammad and perpetuating these blasphemies are kafirs. One name of Allah according to Muhammad is Al-Warith (the Inheritor). If God is the owner of everything, how can he inherit thing that he owns already? Isn't it very clear that Muhammad’s god is not God?

Man needs to understand what Prophet Muhammed said before Judging the Prophet.
The prophet can't tell Lie but He can tell something one need to be sure He understand it clearly.

can you copy and paste the Hadith of the 99 names of God ?

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
"Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah's Messenger said : "Allah The Most High has ninety-nine names. He who retains them in his memory will enter Paradise.

He is Allah, other than whom there is none worthy of worship, the Compassionate, the Merciful, the King, the Holy, the Source of Peace, the Preserver of Security, the Protector, the Mighty, the Overpowering, the Great in Majesty, the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner, the Forgiver, the Dominant, the Bestower, the Provider, the Decider, the Knower, the Withholder, the Plentiful Giver, the Abaser, the Exalted, the Honourer, the Humiliator, the Hearer, the Seer, the Judge, the Just, the Gracious, the Informed, the Clement, the Incomparably Great, the Forgiving, the Rewarder, the Most High, the Most Great, the Preserver, the Sustainer, the Reckoner, the Majestic, the Generous, the Watcher, the Answerer, the Liberal, the Wise, the Loving, the Glorious, the Raiser, the Witness, the Real, the Trustee, the Strong, the Firm, the Patron, the Praiseworthy, the All-Knowing, the Originator, the Restorer to Life, the Giver of Life, the Giver of Death, the Living, the Eternal, the Self-sufficient, the Grand, the One, the Single, He to Whom men repair, the Powerful, the Prevailing, the Advancer, the Delayer, the First, the Last, the Outward, the Inward, the Governor, the Sublime, the Amply Beneficent, the Acceptor of Repentance, the Avenger, the Pardoner, the Kindly, the Ruler of the Kingdom, the Lord of Majesty and Splendor, the Equitable, the Gatherer, the Independent, the Enricher, the Depriver, the Harmer, the Benefactor, the Light, the Guide, the First Cause, the Enduring, the Inheritor, the Director, the Patient."

Once upon a time
Member # 13545

Rate Member
http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=68
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

What a weird statement!

Who Can criticize Allah?

and Do you think Prophet Muhammed is still Alive?
Prophet Muhamed PBUH is dead while Allah is alive. We worship Allah the way that prophet Muhammed PBUH was worshipping God. That is the whole thing you miss in Brief.

quote:
"Prophet Muhamed PBUH is dead while Allah is alive. "
........and While Jesus is alive! [Smile]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Quran is full of injunctions telling the believers to love Allah and his messenger

Some people set up others to rival God, and love them as they love God. Those who believe love God the most.
If only the transgressors could see themselves when they see the retribution! They will realize then that all power belongs to God alone, and that God's retribution is awesome.
(2:165)

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com