EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Can God Suffer? Why did God create Adam & Even if he knew they'd sin (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can God Suffer? Why did God create Adam & Even if he knew they'd sin
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Funny about vwvwv, I thought I was going daft!

I've just been watching "A Christmas Carol" starring Alistair Simm. You know; the one with Tiny Tim?
So I'll just say "A merry Christmas, and God bless us, every one!"

ahh love that film! Merry Christmas ourluxor [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a bit of luck, my sister is putting the 1935 film of David Copperfield on disc for me before we head back to Luxor on Monday. God willing, of course!
That's the one starring Freddy Bartholomew. (or was it Flintstone, it's nearly old enough!)

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VW:
''What this is saying is that God ordains future events in such a way that our freedom and the working of secondary causes (e.g., laws of nature) are preserved. Theologians call this “concurrence.” God’s sovereign will flows concurrently with our free choices in such a way that our free choices always result in the carrying out of God’s will (by 'free choices' we mean that our choices are not coerced by outside influences).''

Did you mean to articulate a response this way? If you did then you just admitted you have no free choices/will and that God *is* in control whether you like it or not; just as I've been saying all along. And this doesn't give your ''choices'' any support as separate and apart from God.

''Wrapping this up, God knew that Satan would rebel and Adam and Eve would sin in the Garden of Eden.''

Thank you again for understanding what I've been telling you and Alan Lamoon for quite some time now.

''With that knowledge, God still created Lucifer and Adam and Eve because creating them and ordaining the fall was part of His sovereign plan to manifest His glory in all its fullness.''

Ditto, but with a frown on my face.

''Even though the fall was foreknown, our freedom in making choices is not violated because our free choices are the means by which God’s will is carried out.''

Ditto again VW. You don't have to be so generous.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you did then you just admitted you have no free choices/will and that God *is* in control whether you like it or not;
Here's an interesting explanation:

The Bible says:

“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.” -John 15:16

The Will of Man:

God made the first man, Adam, neutral as far as sin goes. Adam was perfectly capable of obedience, and also able to disobey by eating of the single tree he was commanded not to. Adam, for all intents and purposes, had free will. He could choose to do good in God’s eyes, or to do evil. And he chose, in a very real way, to disobey God and eat of the forbidden fruit. In that moment all of creation fell under the curse of sin.

Adam was our representative in the Garden. In a spiritual sense we were in him. When he fell, we fell with him (Romans 5:12). We all now share in his fallen, sinful, carnal nature. what does that carnal nature look like?

“The carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.” -Romans 8:7

“The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” -Genesis 6:5

The fallen nature of man can not obey God’s law. The fallen heart of man is completely and only evil. Fallen man has lost all ability to do good in God’s eyes. We can do good as it compares to others, but nothing we do is actually obedient to God. Obedience to God would require perfect love toward Him in everything we do, and we are sinful at heart. No matter how hard a man tries, he can only, in the end, do evil. We are dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1). Isaiah says even the good things we do are like filthy rags that we offer to God.

“We have all become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment…” -Isaiah 64:6

So we have wills… evil wills. And we are free to do as little or as much evil as we want. If this is what is meant by “free will”, then the Bible is on board. But the bottom line is, since the fall, we can not do good.

The Greatest Good

God’s commandment to sinful man throughout scripture is to turn back to Him and believe in Him. The entire Bible is an account of the unfaithfulness of man to do that, and God’s loving patience with the disobedient human race. The New Testament sets up the greatest good a man can accomplish: trusting in Christ for his salvation. We also see a universal call to repentance and an invitation to come.

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” -Matthew 11:28

The Bible is clear that anyone who wants God can come to Him and be restored. But if we are only capable of evil, and all our desires are emnity against God… who wants to come to Him?

“No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, as it is written:

“None is righteous, no, not one;
no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.”" -Romans 3:9-12

How many people seek for God? Not one. How many people do good? Not one. So how many people will take advantage of God’s offer of salvation, the greatest good we could do? Man’s hatred toward God and complete lack of desire to come to Him, renders us completely incapable. So even though a universal call is made, no one can come… don’t believe me? Jesus says:

“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.” -John 6:44

and again

“And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”" -John 6:65

Do we have a free will in salvation? sure. The offer is made, and every single person on the planet makes their choice: it is a unanimous NO.

The Creator is Free

Man has spoken, and based on their choice, every person who ever lived is running as fast as they can straight to Hell. What hope do we have? According to the average American pastor, this kind of situation is hopeless, as God must respect our wills.

Thankfully God disagrees. The Creator of wills, can change our hearts as he sees fit.

The salvation of a man begins, at least from our perspective, with God sovereignly changing that man’s heart. The process of regeneration, or being born again, is when God changes the sinful nature of man. The greatest good, the impossible feat, is then possible as we are made into new creatures.

“Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” -John 3:3

The Holy Spirit takes up residence in us, and without the Spirit, it is impossible to believe.

“Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking in the Spirit of God ever says “Jesus is accursed!” and no one can say “Jesus is Lord” except in the Holy Spirit.” -1 Cor 12:3

You see, until God initiates salvation in a man, we can not come to him, because we will not come to him. God sovereignly moves upon the men and women of His choice. If God were to leave it up to us, as He does in some, we would continue to sin, and end up receiving the wrath owed to us. But Christ’s sacrificial death is applied to people who never asked for it.

“I have been found by those who did not seek me;
I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.” -Romans 10:20
“So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.” -Romans 9:18

“All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”" -Luke 10:22

Does our will play any part?

“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.” -John 1:12-13

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all.” -John 6:63

“For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.” -Romans 9:15-16

Prior to regeneration man is incapable of, and unwilling to believe. We are altogether depraved. But God, in His mercy, saves His chosen people. He changes their hearts, justifies them, sanctifies them, and raises them to glory, all against their natural will. Are they dragged kicking and screaming? Not at all, because he replaces our unwilling hearts with willing ones.

Salvation is of the Lord, my friends. Is there free will in salvation? Yes, and it is entirely God’s.

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're stupid. God created man so they would worship him. God created man with choice to love him and worship him. It is the same for the angels. God and your Allah aren't the same. Muslims and Christians don't worship the same God. The Christian God is THE CREATOR of all things and is better than your allah.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One man who had a near-death experience realized that the "God" of his religious background wasn't anything like the reality. He learned that it doesn't matter if people call him God, Allah, Great Spirit or whatever, he is one and the same. (Dr. Liz Dale)

Love is the true "religion"

I asked the light, which I call Christ, how people from other religions get to heaven. I was shown that the group, or organization, we profess alliance to is inconsequential. What is important is how we show our love for God by the way we treat each other. This is because when we pass to the spiritual realm we will all be met by him, which substantiates the passage, "No one comes to the Father, but by me." The light showed me that what is important is that we love God and each other, and that it isn't what a person says, but the love in their being that is examined in the afterlife. (Sandra Rogers)

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vwwvv:
One man who had a near-death experience realized that the "God" of his religious background wasn't anything like the reality. He learned that it doesn't matter if people call him God, Allah, Great Spirit or whatever, he is one and the same. (Dr. Liz Dale)

Love is the true "religion"

I asked the light, which I call Christ, how people from other religions get to heaven. I was shown that the group, or organization, we profess alliance to is inconsequential. What is important is how we show our love for God by the way we treat each other. This is because when we pass to the spiritual realm we will all be met by him, which substantiates the passage, "No one comes to the Father, but by me." The light showed me that what is important is that we love God and each other, and that it isn't what a person says, but the love in their being that is examined in the afterlife. (Sandra Rogers)

^This is man's nonsense and emotionalism; it isn't biblical fact.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
"The Christian God is THE CREATOR of all things and is better than your allah."

And he is jealous too.

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no Christian God. There is God. God is God.

If you go outside and point to a flower, the thing itself does not change by which language you use to express the name of it. It is what it is.

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
You're stupid. God created man so they would worship him. God created man with choice to love him and worship him. It is the same for the angels. God and your Allah aren't the same.

Just so they would worship him? He must have had some pretty deep-seated insecurity issues. He had no bigger plan for us than that? Wow. Guess we should all stop wasting our time with charity work then - that time's clearly better spent down on our knees praying.

quote:

Muslims and Christians don't worship the same God. The Christian God is THE CREATOR of all things and is better than your allah.

So you acknowledge that Allah exists? In which case there are two Gods? If the 'Christian God' is THE CREATOR of all things, did he create Allah? That's just crazy talk.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:

If you go outside and point to a flower, the thing itself does not change by which language you use to express the name of it. It is what it is.

Well said!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by vwwvv:
"The Christian God is THE CREATOR of all things and is better than your allah."

And he is jealous too.

^Jealous only when you pagans worship anything outside of him like your allah. God doesn't share his glory with anyone -- not even with the stars, moon, wind, dead ancestors, allah, buddah, krishna or any other pagan belief.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Well said!
^Bad analogy. God is God and he is also one true God to one true faith. The god of islam (allah) and the God of Christianity (the one true God) aren't one in the same because the teachings from these god/God aren't the same. The Christian God was born of a virgin birth and has a son name Jesus. The islam allah does not have a son born of a virgin birth. There are other contradictions and the list is too long. All faiths aren't worshipping the same god/God. One has it right while everyone else has it wrong.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
The Christian God was born of a virgin birth and has a son name Jesus.

Classic! So the Christian god cannot be the CREATOR God if one of his creation gave birth to him.

Betty, that has made my Christmas, thank you so much, hilarious total ignorance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Classic! So the Christian god cannot be the CREATOR God if one of his creation gave birth to him.

Betty, that has made my Christmas, thank you so much, hilarious total ignorance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

^You know exactly what I meant and what I am saying. The Christian God has a Son that was born of virgin birth. What I wrote beforehand is a typo from typing too fast and not proofreading. But I know that you got it even with the poorly structured sentence.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^You know exactly what I meant and what I am saying. The Christian God has a Son that was born of virgin birth. What I wrote beforehand is a typo from typing too fast and not proofreading. But I know that you got it even with the poorly structured sentence.
oh right, so the christian god had a son, I thought the son was the Christian god?

I think I will stick with my God the Creator of everything we see and don't see, He had no need of a son or a wife and is not a man. Obviously that concept escapes you. [Wink]

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God has always been. Christians have not.

Christians are followers of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Just as there were gentiles who kept the law without actually being under it there are those who follow the teachings of Jesus without calling themselves Christians.

Actually, if you look in the Quran you will see that Issa was born of a virgin conceived by the spirit of Allah. Muslims do not recognize this as God being the father of Jesus but they do acknowledge that Jesus was conceived by the spirit of God and born of a virgin. They also acknowledge that Jesus is the Messiah and the Word of God.

God judges the heart, and not the terminology one uses. In fact the Bible clearly states that "Not everyone who says unto me Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of God but those who do the will of my father which is in heaven."

Look, To whom much is given then much is required and to whom little is given then little is required. We are lucky to know Jesus because we can live with the assurance that another does not have, but never forget that Jesus did not die for the Christian. He died for the sins of the world. He paid the price for all sin. He died for his enemies who crucified him and actually prayed for forgiveness for them because "they know not what they do".

God is God is an excellent analogy even if some fail to see it. Its best to seek out our own salvation rather than tell another that they do not serve the true God. After all, it is the peace keepers that shall be called the children of God and you shall know them by their fruits. [Smile]

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BTW, is the christian god with the son the same as the Jewish god who had a few sons too, named Adam and David among others?
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Ayisha, What benefit does your mocking bring?

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha, What benefit does your mocking bring?

ahh sorry Doro, I take it back. Couldn't help the first one though, first laugh I had in 2 days [Big Grin] Been dying of man flu, this is the longest I have been upright [Frown]
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Problem of Evil' and the Paradox of Epicurus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEkJJidVjGU

The 'God' of Christians, Jews and Muslims is the same character who is responsible for more immorality in scripture than his creation, former partner(read Book of Job)Hashatan 'Satan', his adversary. The 'carrot' of Heaven and 'stick' of Hell concept is an old religious trick to deceive and coerce believers coupled with instinctual fear of death, isolation and pain.

Also, 'Almah' or 'marriageable female' is the original Hebrew word to describe Mary, mother of Jesus. Catholic propaganda has translated this to mean virgin.

God is just an idealized projected father figure type from the human psyche and related to consciousness. This sadistic figure represents the totalitarian nature of some human(s) needing to control the ignorant. Why else does 'God' punish Adam and Eve for eating from the 'Tree of Knowledge of Both Good and Evil(or ALL knowledge). 'God' is stating he only wants obedient, ignorant sheep.

Man created God.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
lol, Maybe, but isn't it interesting that man did not worship a God until homo sapiean sapiean? First man with a soul, IMHO... Adam.

I submit to you that God is bigger than religion. That religion is mans way to understand something that we cannot comprehend. That our feeble minds cannot comprehend the true essence of God. That God is the life force. What term do you use for this force, if not God? I have heard vital force, innate intelligence, the universe. If you cannot commit to saying that there is a God, can you commit to saying that there is a force that we don't understand that is active? A force that man did not create but tries to understand and classify? If you can understand this then you can see that man did not create God but simply tries to understand and define him.

Look at the laws of thermal dynamites.

Matter can neither be created or destroyed, it just changes its form.

Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it just changes its expression.

We are after all, matter and energy. We know that our flesh, the matter, turns back to dirt. What happens to the energy that animates our flesh?

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh right, so the christian god had a son, I thought the son was the Christian god?

I think I will stick with my God the Creator of everything we see and don't see, He had no need of a son or a wife and is not a man. Obviously that concept escapes you. [Wink]

^If your god is the god of allah then he is not God the Creator. But you are right with one thing, stick to your allah god because he is not the same God of the holy bible.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Well He says He is Betty.

So who is the Creator God in your opinion, can't be the god that was 'born' from one of the created so it's not your god. you say it's not my god either so which of your many gods is it Betty?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bettyboo:

[/QUOTE
quote:

. But you are right with one thing, stick to your allah god because he is not the same God of the holy bible.
quote:
]^If your god is the god of allah then he is not God the Creator
That dont make any sense.

Allah does not have a God, allah is indeed the one and only almighty God. He has no partners, We do not ascribe Partners with allah.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
This sadistic figure represents the totalitarian nature of some human(s) needing to control the ignorant. Why else does 'God' punish Adam and Eve for eating from the 'Tree of Knowledge of Both Good and Evil(or ALL knowledge). 'God' is stating he only wants obedient, ignorant sheep.

If God wanted obedient, ignorant sheep he would have created us robots with no free will.

God never punished Adam and Eve.

Jesus primary goal in coming to earth, wasn’t to rid mankind of sin.

(Rom. 3:25) tells us that Jesus was sent to show all that God never punished mankind for their sins.

Jesus purpose in coming to earth was for directing mankind back to God the Father (the kingdom) Roman 3:24), for once a man experience the love of God the Father he will no longer fear God, or allow sin to control him, but lead by the Spirit of God.

This is why Jesus revealed the love of God towards mankind, and this is why He gave sight to the blind, opened stopped ears, and caused the dumb to speak. In doing these acts of love Jesus was showing how His Father felt about the human race. Never once did Jesus issue punishment or use scare tactics to trap people into serving God. Jesus criticized the priesthood of his day for burdening the people with rules and laws in serving God

For until a man sees God in the purity of His love he cannot fellowship with Him without fear, and he cannot stand in the presence of God. Only those that know they are loved of the Father are bold enough to stand before Him. And this is the reason why Christians are so weak. We have learned fellowshipping in the name of God more than fellowshipping with God.

Adam never mentioned God was unjust, why not? Because Adam knew the true nature of His Father was love. Adam understood his fear was a result of his on guilt. Once we really seek to know the truth, we will discover that God could no more punish mankind than a true mother could her own child. God is loving and that is why Jesus talked about the love of the Father for mankind. And when we truly understand the scriptures, we will see that it was a favor for God to send Adam and Eve out of paradise.

Remember paradise was where Adam fellowshipped with God all day. There was no knowledge of good and evil, because being in the presence of God continually one needed no knowledge of good and evil. Imagine, if you can, where there are no hunger and no pain, no time, and no aging, no death, everything is in harmony, and blissfulness was the norm; a true paradise, and so it was for Adam and Eve. The Father being all wise, and knowing all, foretells Adam on the day he gets familiar with anything outside paradise he will die. Now we know that God was not talking about physical death because Adam lived to be 930 years old. But the spiritual death that separated Adam from daily fellowship, after corruption, with his Father was worse than physical death. Adam became confused and feared God. This my friend is how Adam and Eve lost paradise.

Let us take a mother and child; for example. Suppose the mother warned her child about playing with a precious piece of china, and threatened to spank him severely in the event he brakes it. But, one day as the child hurriedly passed the china bowl, he accidentally knocks it over. Now, the first thing the child does is collect the pieces and hide them, so the mother will not be angry with him. Months passed before the mother misses the bowl, and during this time the child is tormented day and night with thoughts the mother will discover her loss. If the mother had sent the child away, for a short vacation, after the accident it would have been easier on the child, but being the child lived with his mother and had to face her daily caused the child to live in anxiety and fear.

Hopefully, you are beginning to see why it was necessary for God the Father to send His guilty children out of His daily presence. God knew Adam and Eve could no longer face Him in love, their shame and fear kept them from fellowshipping with Him. So God, out of mercy sent Adam and Eve, away from Paradise. Really God accommodated them, because He could not stop loving His image and likeness, and desired to keep fellowshipping with them, but Adam and Eve could no longer face God because of their quilt. This is the same reason we don’t fellowship with God, today. Our fears, guilt, shame, and uncertainties keep us following different religious doctrines and laws, given by man, as the Pharisee of Jesus day. As is says in Isaiah 29:13, "These people who are following the laws of mankind only confess Me with their mouths, but their hearts are far from Me." They are afraid of a true relationship with Me, and they are blinded by their need to follow others, and being acceptable to men, is more important than coming directly to Me, so they go to sign posts (preacher, pastor, pope, or fortune tellers) and some visit them all.

Now to continue, let us understand it was not God’s desire to send Adam and Eve out of His presence, if so God would not have created them in His image, and God did not make a mistake when he created mankind in His likeness. I am simply saying that God would have to be senile to banish Himself, since we were created from His likeness, meaning there is a part of God in every mankind (God’s spirit). God protected Adam and Eve after their fall, remember God clothes spiritual mankind in skin of dust to protect him from the physical elements outside Eden.

Maybe it will help if we look closer at the Bible’s revelation of what happened, instead of man’s interpretation of what they think happened. In Gen. 1:26 we find God creating mankind in His own image and likeness, and notifying everything in existence that mankind has the dominion over everything on earth. Gen. 1:28 states God blessed man and woman and told them to be fruitful and replenish the earth, and to use the earth’s resources for the betterment of mankind, in service to God.

Now when we get to Gen. 2:3 we discover God is finished with His work, and take a rest from all His work. Reading further (Gen. 2:5 we find there is no man on earth. But didn’t God just speak to Adam and Eve, in Gen. 1:28 and tell them to be fruitful and fill the earth? And in Gen. 1:29 God tells Adam and Eve to look over the earth and see all that He had given them, one thing is certain, they could not use eyeballs to look over all the earth. God was speaking to Adam and Eve on a spiritual level. According to the scriptures God did not form Adam a body of dust and blow His Spirit into mankind until Gen. 2:7. First, we were created as spiritual being that had the Spirit of God, on a spiritual level of daily communication, then God made a form out of dust to house His spirit in mankind, then God fashioned Eden and placed the formed dust, containing His spirit in it. Until, this point mankind is still communicating in harmony with his Father. This is when God tells Adam he can do whatever he wants but, not to get familiar with the knowledge of good and evil. The reason God warned Adam is because he was now in Eden, a place of desire and the knowledge of good and evil. See, if God had not placed Adam in a place a little lower than paradise Adam would have never had a chance to make a choice, but God did not want robots for His image. The creation of mankind was an unselfish act of love. The man was created to fellowship with God and rule the earth from lessons learned in the spirit.

Understanding the Bible this way shows us that mankind was created to have more authority, on earth, than spiritual beings. That is why God gave mankind dominion and not angels.
So we have arrived at Adam being placed within the earth atmosphere, filled with the Spirit of his Father. Adam is given charge to name all the animal, and do all that needs doing to maintain Eden. Seeing the animals mate Adam began to lone for his spiritual mate. When Adam desired it was given to him; Eve now stood by his side, but, remember Eve was created spiritually, the same time as Adam, in Gen. 1:27, so why didn’t Adam know he had a mate? Simply, Adam was in Eden (one heaven below paradise) and Eve was yet in paradise. Adam was sent to prepare everything before Eve’s arrival, to Eden. But, after hearing Adam’s request, God transported Eve to Eden.

Eve goes about enjoying the garten and Adam goes about tending the garten; this had to be a wonderful life, especially when we remember these two love birds had no knowledge of good and evil. Let us use people to illustrate the point that Adam was indeed tricked. Suppose you invited a young lady, from a third world country, to live with you, to help her get established, or to live in a higher society. The young lady seems very happy to have a chance for a better life, and to care for you, but really she hates you. Out of the goodness of your heart you cannot fathom someone you have treated as a sister hating you. You invite the person to come and live with you, to sleep in the room next to your bedroom. You live with your husband half a week, and the other half on the job. Unaware of the hate you have invited in your home, you go back and forth, never thinking about the person you have given a chance for a better life can hate you. Her trying to seduce your husband finally become apparent when she quit speaking to you, while living under your roof.

Now if you had trusted your spiritual guidance you would not have gotten in such a situation, but the young lady played on the kindness of you and your husband, and though you know the young lady hates you, your husband cannot see it; you are stuck in a mess. Well, this is what happened to Adam, he got stuck in a mess because he trusted that all Eve brought to him was good. But this time Eve was tricked, being she was unaware of anything good or evil, naive, and ignorant to anything not of the Spirit. This made Eve a good target for anything that was against the Spirit of the Father. This is the reason Eve was the door to good and evil, for Adam was too powerful, and filled with the guidance God gave him, concerning the knowledge of good and evil.

Eve being invested with the same spiritual power and placed besides; Adam is the key. She is such a wife that she shares everything she has with her husband. I hope you are still following me, for we are about finished. So, when Eve discovers there is something outside the spiritual realm of God, she becomes curious and gets involved outside her sphere. Now God could have pulled the curtains, but He didn’t. And to be just God could not rightly pulled the curtains, because a part of Himself was in mankind, and God had given control of Eden to mankind. So the only thing God could do was go retrieve His children and give them a chance to live outside their guilt zone. When we see the truth we will understand that if God were not just He would have allowed Adam and Eve to remain behind the bush, until they turned to dust. But, God gave them His Spirit and refused to allow His creation to perish. That is why we still inhabit the earth. Now truly if God were a punishing God He would have punished Adam and Eve, but instead He protected them and gave them another chance. And God gave mankind a chance because we were created in His image.
Let me close by preferring you to Rom. 3:25 which says that God put Jesus before the whole world to show His righteousness and divine forbearance, had passed over mankind’s former sins without punishment. web page

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bettyboo:

[/QUOTE
quote:

. But you are right with one thing, stick to your allah god because he is not the same God of the holy bible.
quote:
]^If your god is the god of allah then he is not God the Creator
That dont make any sense.

Allah does not have a God, allah is indeed the one and only almighty God. He has no partners, We do not ascribe Partners with allah.

^It's make perfect sense. Your allah god isn't God.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com