EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » vwwvv this is for you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vwwvv this is for you
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.. yes... here you go.. personally for you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROlling on the floor*
Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't cause a fuss, multisphinx dear; I'll have your Spam, I love it!

You lot aren't the only ones on ES, you know.

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How apt...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I'm aware it's bound to be apt, as I believe that the term "spam" was derived from this very sketch.
Nevertheless, not everyone is averse to it all the time!

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one theory... Naturally there are others!!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
I've never heard of any others! Come on then, don't keep us in suspense?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Another school of thought maintains that it comes from the computer group lab at the University of Southern California who gave it the name because it has many of the same characteristics as the lunchmeat Spam:
Nobody wants it or ever asks for it.
No one ever eats it; it is the first item to be pushed to the side when eating the entree.
Sometimes it is actually tasty, like 1% of junk mail that is really useful to some people.

Google!!!! 0.002 seconds.

Off to sleep now to dream of spicy ham.

ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
As I said, "Don't cause a fuss dear, I'll have your Spam; I love it!"

Thanks CF.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it fried.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Cold Spam with hot chips and brown sauce! Mouthwatering!
What are you doing eating Spam??? It's haram!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Cold Spam with hot chips and brown sauce! Mouthwatering!
What are you doing eating Spam??? It's haram!

Chicken spam isn't haram, hot fried with brown sauce [Razz]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Chicken Spam??? Are you kidding me?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com