EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Shaming Stupidity & similarities between the KKK and Islam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shaming Stupidity & similarities between the KKK and Islam
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By Ali Sina

You seem to disagree with my tactic of shaming stupidity. Well, we don’t have to agree on everything. I could be wrong. But I still think this is a good tactic. You probably don’t know that Islam grew through hype and bravado. There is no substance to it at all. It is all false pretence, braggadocio and hot air. How do you combat that? By humiliation, ridicule and shame! Believe me it works. It works where reason fails. You may not agree with me but psychological warfare is very effective, especially when we are dealing with people whose intelligence is below average and who are driven by emotions and not reason. Have you gone to any Islamic chartroom? You can see there are no logical discussions going on there. It is all pomposity, vanity and ostentation of piety. They are arrogant, boastful and utterly irrational. They are not even willing to discuss anything with you. As soon as you ask a logical question they ban you. The only questions you are allowed to ask are the ones for which they have prefabricated answers. But then once you receive the answer you must accept or you are a mofatten, a sedition maker. Intellectual questions have no place among Muslims.

Of course you are not allowed to mock and humiliate people for how they dress and I never suggested that either. I respect all cultures and love variety. But burqa is not just a dress. It is a statement. When Muslim women wrap themselves in those bed sheets and parade in the streets, they are making a statement. They are saying that they are Muslims and they are going to take over the world imposing their doctrine in the countries that have hosted them.

Muslims generally have low self esteem. This is because of their faulty education, patriarchal families, dictatorial regimes, childhood neglect and abuse, etc. which makes them underachievers. Often people with low self esteem become cocky and try to compensate their inner sense of inferiority with bravado and boastfulness. This is the reason youths are attracted to gangs. This gives them not only a sense of belonging but also a false perception of self worth. “The gang is awesome and I am part of it.” From the fragments of poetry left of the old days of “jahiliyyah”, we can learn that Arabs bragged about their clans and their lineage. You might be interested to know that as primitive people, they also bragged about their sexual prowess and even composed poems extolling their reproductive male organ. All these are signs of insecurity and low self esteem.

The concept of tribalism and jingoism, among Muslim has not changed. The difference is that now their tribe is called Umma. Umma is the gang that gives them identity and fills them with pride. Because they see themselves as worthless creatures, they seek their glory in their adherence to Umma. This sense of belonging to a universal gang or Islamic brotherhood fills them with tremendous sense of superiority and pride.

How do you combat that? Through ridicule! Let me make an example. Why do you think the youths were attracted to Nazism during the thirties? For the youth, there was a great deal of psychological pressure to join. The Nazis had uniforms, discipline, sang songs, went camping, had bands, drills — this seemed great. The vast majority of Hitler Youth were around 14 years old. At that age kids don’t have political orientation. They just want to belong and have activities and fun.

This is exactly why Muslim youths today are attracted to Islam. Muslims are organized, they have a mission, they are activists, meet in mosques, have mass prayers that are impressive and give them an awesome sense of belonging. This must be the same kind of feeling the Nazis got when they organized parades. Like Nazism, Islam is an intense and passionate ideology. People who are in search of identity, the lost souls and especially the youth are attracted to such ideologies. This was the reason why Ku Klux Klan became popular amongst the disaffected American youth. The Klan filled them with pride, it gave them self worth. As worthless, aimless creatures that they were, they called themselves “the creators”.

There is a lot of similarity between the KKK and Islam.

The members of the KKK are supremacists and think the white race is superior.
Muslims are also supremacists and think Muslims are superior.

KKK base their cause on hate and especially the hatred of the Jews.
Islam is also based on hate and especially the hatred of the Jews.

KKK consider Jews and nonwhites, whom they refer to as "mud races," to be the "natural enemies" of the white race.
Muslims also consider the Jews and non-Muslims whom they refer to as “kafirs” to be the natural enemies of Islam.

KKK attract mainly young white males, many incarcerated; the group also courts women and children.
Islam also attracts people among prisoners. They also court women and children.

The motto of the Creativity Movement, which is a brand of KKK is "RaHoWa" (Racial Holy War),
The motto of Islam is Jihad, religious holy war.

KKK want to subdue the rest of mankind and become the master race.
Muslims also want to subdue the rest of mankind and rule over them.

A doctrine like that, to a person with no self worth is godsend. By joining such groups he or she can feel the power and become energized. Fascistic ideologies are irresistible to people with low self esteem in search of grandeur.

How the Americans defeated the KKK and the White supremacists? Through ridicule, shame and humiliation! Virtually all the media attacked them, vilified them to the extent that they lost their lure and attraction. It is no more “cool” to be a White supremacist. You will be put to shame and spit on by everyone. This is the main reason young people joined these racist groups. Not for the ideology but for power and for identity. By being vilified the White supremacists lost their glamour and as the result their steam and now they are no more than a marginalized group in the fringe that count for nothing. Yes, of course a small group armed with hate can cause huge damages. Nonetheless they have been battered and practically debased and castrated.

Protecting the Diversity

You ask: Should we also mock anyone who wears differently? The answer is NO!. Every culture has its own custom; however no one is trying to impose his or her culture on others. Islam is militant, and imperialistic. Islam has an agenda. The agenda is to take over the world and eventually force every woman to wrap herself in bed sheets. And if they refuse? …They will be beaten, disfigured with acid and forced to do it. This happened in all Islamic countries where the Islamists came to power. Once Muslims become the majority, the minority will lose its rights completely.

This is why I am fighting against Islam and I call upon all the people of the world who want to remain free to fight against it too. I don’t give a damn whether your wife wants to hide herself in a bed-sheet or in a barrel. How people dress should not be of anyone’s concern. Do you agree with that? Do you? Do you really? In that case how can you defend Islam that imposes a dress code not just on its benighted follower but on everyone else who lives in an Islamic country?

The reason I put to shame Muslim woman and call them ambulant vaginas is not because of how they dress but because of the philosophy that goes behind that kind of dressing. Some order of nuns also cover most of their bodies, but that is a uniform. The philosophy is not that the body is shameful and the woman is awrat (pudendum). Muslims have an agenda to reduce every other woman into an ambulant vagina. I am fighting not against what they put on their heads but what is in it. It is the slavery of mind that I am fighting against. Burqa is only a symbol of it.

Let us say the neo-Nazis want to practice their freedom and they decide to wear a swastika band around their arms when they go to work, to school, to everywhere. What is the big deal? It is just a band and we live in free countries. Would you allow that? No sane society would allow that. Wearing a swastika arm-band or badge is not like wearing a badge saying save the trees, or be a blood donor. Wearing swastika is making a political statement. The statement is hatred against the Jews, the blacks and everyone who is not white. This is not acceptable. Wearing that band is provocative and insulting. Even if there is no law prohibiting it, the good people of the world must deride and humiliate those who wear them so they feel ashamed and stop doing it.

Wearing burqa is just as provocative and insulting as wearing swastika. When your wife wears hijab, she is making a statement that she is a militant member of a imperialistic hate mongering cult that wants to dominate the world and take away our freedom. That is a hateful statement and we should not allow it. That is why wearing burqa, like wearing swastika must be banned.

I believe in multiculturalism. I believe diversity is good. I want to protect this diversity. Islam wants to destroy this diversity and create a fascistic monolithic state where everyone dresses the same way, shaves the same way, does the same things, believes in the same gobbledygook and thinks alike. Islam has destroyed that diversity everywhere it has gone. Islam is not another color of the diversity rainbow but the darkness of the night. With Islam, all colors will disappear.

Islam is not another religion. I am a strong believer of freedom of faith. I respect people’s rights to believe even in ideologies that I find absurd. I do not have to agree with them; nonetheless I love to see them have the freedom to choose. Islam is a fascistic cult that wants to take away that freedom. It is not another religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine of hate that must be stopped if we want to preserver our freedoms. You ask at what cost? At ANY cost! There is not price to freedom. No cost is too high to preserver the freedom. We are born free and we must fight to keep it.

Humanity has no choice. We must protect our freedom. That is not negotiable. I will fight if necessary with all my power and die before surrendering to tyranny. Many people think just like me. Many people will fight to preserve their freedom.

The choice is yours. You must back off! Stop this insanity! Keep your damn cult to yourselves or there would be blood everywhere. If you start this fire, you will burn in it, not by thousands but by millions. Don’t be fool. Don’t do it.

If nothing is done, the end will be very ugly. Your brain dead brothers will kill millions of innocent people and eventually the sleeping giant will wake up. Then there would be total destruction for you and your kind.

This is what is going to happen if nothing is done. When push comes to shove we are all animals. When the humanity awakens and realizes that their very survival is at stake, they will fight back. Did you read about the crusades? Muslims started it and kept coming until the Europeans had enough and retaliated with vengeance. Had Muslims not invaded Europe first, the crusades would not have happened. This time it would be even worse. Let us learn our lessons from history. We the apostates are trying to prevent this disaster from happening.

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go have a cuppa vw, it took you 8 minutes to change the original Muslim vs Muslim thread to this one, was that one not quite fitting with your hate agenda? [Big Grin]

Edit, and I see you edited again while I was posting! ;D ROFL, there are times in ES that a ROFL smiley really is needed. [Wink]

seriously, go take a break and chill out, kick a dog or eat a baby, get your anger out. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The c and p buttons on this nutters laptop must be worn out for the amount of times its head pointer must have pushed them tonight.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is so much wrong with this post, I don't know where to begin [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

" Below average intelligence"! "Abused or child abusers" Unbelievable [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You read it? [Eek!]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
There's sod all on the tele [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Does that mean I can't be a muslim? [Frown]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Guess not [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I thought these were the qualifications to be a priest [Razz]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whack Job.
It's kinda morbidly interesting actually, watching someone crack up online.
Make a nice movie script.

From now on maybe i will refer to VW as 'A Muslim ate my hamster'.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

My friends uncle was a priest and ran off with a nun does that count [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

My friend's uncle was a priest and ran off with a nun does that count [Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My friends uncle was a priest and ran off with a nun does that count [Big Grin]

This seems too strange not to be true [Eek!] Throw in a vw eating hamster and I think we have a blockbuster [Big Grin]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Whack Job.

That made me laugh [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whack Job.

Who would play her role though, we would need some social outcast who dribbles a lot! And has zero social life on a Saturday night [Wink]

She will have to play herself!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Similarities between empty Tequila bottles and WW2 planes.

Hmmm.1. You don't want them lying around in your garden.
2. Neither of these are commonly found in Egypt.
3. Both of these rarely, if ever, pray.
4. Both of these have as little relevence to a discussion of religion as the twaddle that VW wrote about [which I didn't bother to read BTW.]

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Similarities between empty Tequila bottles and WW2 planes.

Hmmm.1. You don't want them lying around in your garden.
2. Neither of these are commonly found in Egypt.
3. Both of these rarely, if ever, pray.
4. Both of these have as little relevence to a discussion of religion as the twaddle that VW wrote about [which I didn't bother to read BTW.]

Both off limits for marriage
Both would be a crap night out
Neither would win the pub quiz

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Who would play her role though ...And has zero social life on a Saturday night

Well any one of us really, by the looksa things!
[Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah but we don't dribble and think we are some kind of religious crusade and I certainly do not read the Daily Mail [Wink]

Saturdays are school nights in T'Egypt... we have an excuse for not being out socialising till the small hours with family and friends.

Except tomorrow but I did socialise enough last night for all of us [Big Grin]

vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death Warrant to the Writers of FFI

This is the latest death threat from the Islamists:

Subject: BEWARE!

AL MUNAZZIMA LIDDIFAA LILLAAHI WA RASUULIH INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION IN THE DEFENCE OF ALLAH & THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD; PEACE BE UPON HIM

REF.

NO.: 001/01

DEATH WARRANT

In response to the recent blasphemous publications against Allah (SWT) and His most honored prophet Muhammad (SAW) on your internet website, we, of the above mentioned international organization, have by the ruling of Allah's injunction in His Most Glorious Qur'an, chapter 02 verses 190-195, summarily declared and have vowed to carry out, the unfailing EXECUTION of the following persons irrespective of their real or fictitious names:

Mumin Salih, Sher Khan, Khalid Waleed, Imran Hossain, Faiyza Taffakur, Abul Kasem, Ali Sina and Ayesha Ahmed.

Wherever they may hide on this globe, their blood has now become lawful to spill for the immeasurable defamation of Almighty Allah (SWT) and the personality of the Rasuul (SAW) and the incalculable damage caused to the world muslims at large.

Our unfailing order will be carried out where and when it is least expected.

We therefore, urge the CONDEMNED people mentioned above to quickly inform their families and well wishers about this so as not to let such other people of theirs misconceive their about-to be deaths for some cause different.

REGIONAL CORDINATOR,
ALBARSHUMI ASSINAFI.
ATTERAWI. ZONAL OVERSEER,
ABU ZALAMAH

Ali Sina:

To the brainless assassins of Allah

We are glad to hear your confession that by exposing Islam we are causing incalculable damage to it. This is an admission that Islam is not a religion from God. How else can a few individuals with only their pen cause incalculable damage to the religion of God? Why the great scholars of this religion are not able to silence us with logical arguments? Any criminal can kill. Assassinations, rioting, bombing, and causing havoc do not prove that Islam is a true religion but rather they prove that Muslims are savages. More The incalculable damage to Islam is not caused by a few detractors but by the conduct of the Muslims.

We are not lying about Islam. We are unveiling its truth. We are teaching the real Islam. If Islam is ugly and abhorrent, we are not responsible. Time has come that this veil be lifted and truth be seen. If what you see is disgusting, don't break the mirror.

Muhammad was a pedophile. He raided innocent civilians and after killing unnamed men, took their wives and children as slaves and raped them on the very day he murdered their fathers, husbands, brothers and loved ones. This is what is reported in the history written by early Muslim historians such as Ibn Ishaq, al Waqidi and Tabari. We are not making these things up. We are just putting these facts on the Internet for the world to see.

The truth itself does not bother you but if someone talks about it you want to kill him?

What kind of god is this Allah that is offended by the writings (let us say insults) of a few individuals to the extent that he has to kill them? Isn't that stupid? Let us say he is a sick god, why can't he kill us on his own? So he is not only sick but impotent too? Now you want to kill us to defend this wicked and helpless god, but this miserable thing does not know where we live to help you. What does your god can do? Apart from deceiving fools like you to murder, riot and become terrorists, what else can he do?

Why he needs to hire criminals like you as his hit men? Isn't this enough proof that Allah is no God? If he is God, why he does not have answers to our legitimate questions? I already offered to remove this site should anyone prove our claims against Islam are not true. "Believe or my brainless followers will kill you", is not a logical the answer.

Allah is certainly not the real God. God can't be offended by what we humans do. This is like an ant telling other ants that if you move your antenna this way the owner of this garden will be so offended that he will want to torture you and burn you for ever. The difference between we humans and God is infinitely vaster than the difference between ants and the gardener. Let us say your a two year old child is rude to you, can he do anything bad enough to offend you to the extent that you would want the kill him and torture him. If you beat a two year old child you'd be a psychopath. This is just foolish to think God is do petty that could be offended by us humans no matter how much we may be rude to him. All this shows that neither Muhammad nor his brain dead followers have any clue what is God. They are demon worshippers. They attribute human qualities to their god. He becomes angry, offended, sometimes he does not know things and asks questions from his followers like the silly conversation that he allegedly has with Jesus asking him whether he had invented the trinity, etc. He can't add us simple fractions, does not know how the cosmos work, and how this universe was created, thinks the sky is a dome over the earth. etc. Muhammad's god is so stupid that only a primitive mind could conceive him.

Our entire solar system inside this galaxy is nothing. Our galaxy inside this universe is a spec. And there is no reason to believe this is the only universe. There could be trillions of universes like ours of which we may never know. Now imagine a few people offend the maker of this (these) universe by drawing cartoons or writing articles. Isn't that ludicrous? One must be really stupid to believe in Muhammad and his petty god. Really it is embarrassing to be a Muslim in this day of enlightenment when the stupidity of Muhammad and his cult has become known so wildly.

All this proves that Allah is not God. Allah was the figment of Muhammad's imagination. It was a tool of domination for him to make stupid people like you kill others, and even be ready to kill themselves to make him powerful.

How much stupidity is enough?

Allah is for sure not God. The ghost of this demon who was known as Kotham and Halabi for 53 years and when he went to Medina he asked his foolish followers to call him Muhammad (the praised one) is back from hell and this time he wants to burn the world in a holocaust. Don't be his follower. Don't be a fool. No one hates you as human being. It is you who hate others. A prerequisite of being human is having humanness in our heart, i.e. the love of humanity. As a Muslim you can't do that because you are required to hate kafirs.

Leave Islam and join mankind. We are all brothers and sisters to each other. Don't follow demonic men like Hitler and Muhammad who tried to divide us with hate. No real God would want us to hate each other. No real God is so desperate that if someone does not bow in front of him he will be offended. This is stupid. Muhammad did not know God. His god was petty like his limited imagination. He was a stupid man and so is his god. Allah is Muhammad's alter-ego. He is like another alias that kids create on the Internet forums that comes to their assistance and approves whatever they say.

How can you let yourself be fooled ? You are fooled. That is all there is to it. It is all a big lie. You better face this truth and wake up now. Islam is a disgusting name. Submission is for dogs. You are created noble and noble means free. God wants you to be free not a slave. God does not need slaves. It was Muhammad who needed them. He invented this cult for the fools and said obey Allah and his messenger.

How stupid is the idea that someone form a "organization to defend God". Isn't this pathetic? This poor Allah is so helpless that is offended by simple mortals and his foolish followers form an organization to defend him. Shame on you for worshiping such a helpless god and for blindly following such an evil man. No other cult is as stupid as Islam. How can you live with this much disgrace is beyond me. How can your children raise their heads in school now that the stupidity of Islam has become known to everyone?

If you are a woman and still believe in Islam, then double shame on you. You follow a man who said women are deficient in intelligence. Indeed you must be deficient in intelligence for following one who denigrated your kind to this degree.

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
vw you could have done that in a whole new thread and wow what a headline!

slipping girly [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree with these articles or believe in promoting fear and hate. It's one thing to discuss and debate religion but to sow fear against one group is quite another. Ayisha and I debate religion but neither of us question the others character or heart.

Quite frankly I know Muslims who are very intelligent, have good character, and would go out of their way to help another, even another who is not of their own faith. They are not like the kkk but like me.

I want to voice this because everyone knows where I stand as far as religion goes and I don't want other people who are not familiar with Islam to cultivate fear or hate towards Muslims.

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
I don't agree with these articles or believe in promoting fear and hate. It's one thing to discuss and debate religion but to sow fear against one group is quite another. Ayisha and I debate religion but neither of us question the others character or heart.

Quite frankly I know Muslims who are very intelligent, have good character, and would go out of their way to help another, even another who is not of their own faith. They are not like the kkk but like me.

I want to voice this because everyone knows where I stand as far as religion goes and I don't want other people who are not familiar with Islam to cultivate fear or hate towards Muslims.

*Like*
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walked down the Hollywood Blvd today and saw an 'end is Nigh' gathering...the Rapture is May 21st 2011....so if vw stops posting then you ladies know whats happened....plus a group of Black guys that think whitemen are condemned and the 12 tribes are all black! Freedom of Speech is a weird thing!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
Walked down the Hollywood Blvd today and saw an 'end is Nigh' gathering...the Rapture is May 21st 2011....so if vw stops posting then you ladies know whats happened....plus a group of Black guys that think whitemen are condemned and the 12 tribes are all black! Freedom of Speech is a weird thing!

NOI (Nation of Islam) are a funny lot like that, they think white people were made by some mad scientist. They are the bunch Malcolm X was in until he did Hajj and saw that 'Islam' was totally different, so they killed him [Frown]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Super [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Fanatics' fury at Muslim Playgirl From ALLAN HALL in Berlin

Published: 27 Apr 2011

A MUSLIM actress has caused a storm by posing naked for Playboy.
Sila Sahin has been branded a "whore" and a "western slut" after appearing topless on the cover of the German edition of the men's magazine.

Soap beauty ... Sila Sahin
And Islamic fanatics have posted threatening internet messages.

Sila, raised in Germany by conservative Turkish parents, says she fears being "spat at" and "shamed".

Her parents are said to have reacted with "horror" at the 12-page coverage, and her mother has apparently cut off all contact.

Sila, 25 - star of German soap Good Times, Bad Times - claimed the shoot was a reaction to the "slavery" of her youth.

She added: "What I want to say with these photos is, 'Girls, we don't have to live according to the rules imposed upon us'.

"For years I subordinated myself to various societal constraints. The Playboy photo shoot was a total act of liberation."

Threats
But Islamic internet sites are being monitored by the BND - the German intelligence agency - after threats were posted about her "shaming Muslim womanhood" and "prostituting herself for money".

One poster on the Jihad Watch website wrote: "She needs to be very careful..." Another simply said: "She must pay."

A kebab shop owner, asked on German TV what he would do if Sila were his daughter, replied: "I would kill her. I really mean that. That doesn't fit with my culture."

The Islamic Community of Germany has called for a boycott of Sila.

About three million Muslim immigrants live in Germany, which has seen numerous honour killings in recent years by fanatical husbands, fathers and brothers.

In 2009, an asylum seeker was sentenced to life after killing his "too independent" German wife.

One police intelligence officer said of Sila: "I think what she did was either very brave, or very stupid.She will be double-locking her door at night for a long time to come."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3548816/Muslim-actress-causes-storm-after-posing-naked-for-Playboy-mag.html

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vwwvv:

A kebab shop owner, asked on German TV what he would do if Sila were his daughter, replied: "I would kill her. I really mean that. That doesn't fit with my culture."

And there were others who said 'that is her decision'.

I wonder what would a conservative Christian family would say if their daughter would do the same? Do they say that they are proud of her? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:

Ferret 'likes' this.

I know atheists and agnostics who are more accepting and forgiving of others than people with faith. Following a faith doesn't automatically make you a good person... BEING A GOOD PERSON makes you a good person [Big Grin]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vwwvv:

The Islamic Community of Germany has called for a boycott of Sila.

Oh really? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

I know atheists and agnostics who are more accepting and forgiving of others than people with faith. Following a faith doesn't automatically make you a good person... BEING A GOOD PERSON makes you a good person [Big Grin]

Exactly ferret, I do too! My dad for one. I would match his character against anyone. It's a good thing that God is our judge, he judges the heart and he judes righteously. [Smile]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com