EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » what happened to the ancient Egypt and Egyptology forum?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what happened to the ancient Egypt and Egyptology forum?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could somebody here please let me know what happened to the ancient Egypt and Egyptology forum?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole board has gone crazy for some reason. Database problem?
Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by ausar (edited 27 January 2005).]

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neal
Administrator
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What seems to be the problem? Looks fine to me ...
Posts: 12 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem has been corrected. Is there anyway you can ban people because on the board there are people constanly spamming the board.

ExptinCIA
Member # 6528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCIA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Is there anyway you can ban people because on the board

The answer is NO

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure we can, like I just banned ExptinCIA who keeps coming in and registering usernames to look like another registered member. (ExptinCAI) If you're just here to cause trouble, we'll ban you .. easy as that.

Ausar, just reply here with links to threads containing spammers and we'll ban them.

[This message has been edited by sammy (edited 02 February 2005).]

Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stan the man
Member # 6527

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stan the man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
sure we can, like I just banned ExptinCIA who keeps coming in and registering usernames

Self contradictory

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stan the man
Member # 6527

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stan the man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
sure we can, like I just banned ExptinCIA who keeps coming in and registering usernames to look like another registered member. (ExptinCAI) If you're just here to cause trouble, we'll ban you .. easy as that.

Ausar, just reply here with links to threads containing spammers and we'll ban them.

[This message has been edited by sammy (edited 02 February 2005).]

I just noticed you deleted my topic "I'm in love" in Living In Egypt. Did that also fall under "just here to cause trouble”.
Are you considering opinions contrary to yours to be causing trouble?
Are you going to TRY to allow only what you perceive as well intentioned reply.

Sammy......consider yourself lucky for the time being, only for the time being.
I will have more free time soon.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stan the man:
I just noticed you deleted my topic "I'm in love" in Living In Egypt. Did that also fall under "just here to cause trouble”.
Are you considering opinions contrary to yours to be causing trouble?
Are you going to TRY to allow only what you perceive as well intentioned reply.

Sammy......consider yourself lucky for the time being, only for the time being.
I will have more free time soon.

He owns the board. He can do anything he wants. Thank God he's cleaning this place up.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com