EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Hijack Suspects 'Alive & Well' (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hijack Suspects 'Alive & Well'
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Say, you don't suppose someone framed Arabs for 9-11, do you?

Now, who would do a thing like that?

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'arabs' you mentioned admitted they made the attacks. All of the evidence shows thay made the attacks. Trying to pin the thing on isreal is lame. these radical arabs are pond scum that need to be killed as rapidly as possible. That will allow normal arabs in the middle east to build modern societies, make peace with Isreal and get on with productive lives.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, havent you ever heard of coercion?
ill bet if the fbi threatened me and my family id say i dropped the bomb on hiroshima.wait oh yea, that was them

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a bunch of crap. You know full well that OBL made those attacks and many many others. All these people have to do is make peace with isreal and disband these terror cells and nobody would bother them. Go get a job and take care of your family and you won't have a problem. Thats what the rest of us do, its not complicated.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boys, boys, boys, calm down. Do I have to break you two up always?
1mangang, I agree, that is always a possibility, especially with this corrupt government. Just because you pour sugar over over a pile of dung doesn't make it pretty .

Horemheb, I agree, most likely many of them admitted to their part. However, the question remains, already 4 of these men are alive & well, meaning their participation is HIGHLY in question, since they are not dead.
My grandmother used to tell me, 'if they will lie about one thing, they're probably not telling the truth about many things'.

Am I right?

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
That is right Noor, but the point remains, if they would get a job and try to advance their family everyone would be better off. Building a better world starts at home. they are simply not going to defeat the united states. We do not have 6% of the worlds population and control 43% of its resources for nothing.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's the point in building if the liklihood of someone coming along in the next few years and bombing it to the ground is so high?
What is the incentive? You think these are uneducated men? Honestly, I don't know their education levels, but we cannot assume they were bums off the street who choose to do what they did on a whim.

The REAL issue that you fail to address, is that where there is smoke, there is fire. The FBI is clearly involved in a cover up here, they are diverting blame from one party to another. This is very troubling for me, is it not for you? Stop whispering, start shouting.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
what's the point in building if the liklihood of someone coming along in the next few years and bombing it to the ground is so high?
What is the incentive? You think these are uneducated men? Honestly, I don't know their education levels, but we cannot assume they were bums off the street who choose to do what they did on a whim.

The REAL issue that you fail to address, is that where there is smoke, there is fire. The FBI is clearly involved in a cover up here, they are diverting blame from one party to another. This is very troubling for me, is it not for you? Stop whispering, start shouting.

girl he dont care. hes just waiting for all our civil liberties to be stripped & standing naked before the world for a little money power and greed. i thik horemheb is a politican in disguise with a massive RPG rammed up his butt~

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
There is no cover up. Everything comes out in American government sooner or later, they would never take that chance. OBL and others pulled off the bombing and scores of others. These people are hard headed. They are involved in terror because they do not have the military power to face us head up.
When one is reduced to car bombs and sucide bombers they are pretty much done, no way to win like that.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, everything comes out in American government sooner or later?
hummm, ok, then might you tell me who really shot JFK?
Might you tell me what role United States had in aiding the Afganis against the Communists in the 80's? Might you tell me why after the Communists were defeated, the Americans stopped their aid to Afghanistan and then labeled those same people they aided as 'Terrorists'?
Might you tell me at what point we will open our eyes and demand truth and logic and stop accepting to be treated and used by our own government??

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Oh, everything comes out in American government sooner or later?
hummm, ok, then might you tell me who really shot JFK?
Might you tell me what role United States had in aiding the Afganis against the Communists in the 80's? Might you tell me why after the Communists were defeated, the Americans stopped their aid to Afghanistan and then labeled those same people they aided as 'Terrorists'?
Might you tell me at what point we will open our eyes and demand truth and logic and stop accepting to be treated and used by our own government??

-i gotta tell ya - theres nothing more appealing than a smart american girl -

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
We have a pretty good idea who shot JFK, though it did take years for that to happen.
Our role in helping the Afghans has always been clear, it wasn't even a secret at the time. We did that to stop Soviet expansion in the area and after that was done we left. Keep in mind that was in the 80's and the terror campaign really heated up after that. Politics mades strange bedfellows at times. Your enemy today may be your friend down the line. the point is this, the american government is not going to pull out of the middle east. again, if these people want to prosper they need to get jobs, educate their kids and stop fighting a war they have zero chance to win. We are not going to turn over the wealth of a third of the worlds oil supply to radical arab governments. You may or may not like that but that is how it has to be.
Think of it this way....every single man in Gitmo would be home today if he had been at home, taking care of his family and minding his own business.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
WHAT?? I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE you just said that!
Be careful my friend, what you see in your neighbors home today might occur in your own home tomorrow....then you might see things differently~

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
not sure what you meant by that?
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
We have a pretty good idea who shot JFK, though it did take years for that to happen.
Our role in helping the Afghans has always been clear, it wasn't even a secret at the time. We did that to stop Soviet expansion in the area and after that was done we left. Keep in mind that was in the 80's and the terror campaign really heated up after that. Politics mades strange bedfellows at times. Your enemy today may be your friend down the line. the point is this, the american government is not going to pull out of the middle east. again, if these people want to prosper they need to get jobs, educate their kids and stop fighting a war they have zero chance to win. We are not going to turn over the wealth of a third of the worlds oil supply to radical arab governments. You may or may not like that but that is how it has to be.
Think of it this way....every single man in Gitmo would be home today if he had been at home, taking care of his family and minding his own business.

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents through the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) in which the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) has invoked privacy right protections on behalf of al Qaeda terror leader Osama bin Laden. In a September 24, 2003 declassified “Secret” FBI report obtained by Judicial Watch, the FBI invoked Exemption 6 under FOIA law on behalf of bin Laden, which permits the government to withhold all information about U.S. persons in “personnel and medical files and similar files” when the disclosure of such information “would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.” (5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(6) (2000))
http://www.judicialwatch.org/printer_5286.shtml

LOL PRETTY FUNNY RIGHT? SURRRRREEE

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BELIEVE A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 03 May 2005).]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
OK Noor, you have told us that the government has classified info on OBL. We have mountains of information which is not avilable to the public for various reasons, what is the point? How are you jumping from secret info to some conspiracy theory? Not sure I follow.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Horemheb, I understand that most Americans don't believe in conspiracy theories. We are basically programmed not to believe in them, that our government is the only one in the world that doesn't lie or do the evil things we hear about in the rest of the world.
I can't believe you prefer to accept things so easily and not face the cold hard truth, which is basically that you are being lied to, you are being swindled, and you are being used by your own government. A government of the people FOR the people has the right to question its own government and change it if need be.

I love a good revolution, I wish we could have one~

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I know exactly what the government is doing and agree with it 110%. i don't know how you think I am being lied to???? That is an easy word to use but again, be more specific? what am I being lied to about?
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
omg, it is exhausting debating with you.

I triple dog dare you to read my previous posts.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
OK....here is the problem Noor. the world runs on money and power....THATS ALL. It does not run on some sort of utopian, share the wealth standard that we might want to construct. We are the world's only super power and our government is going to do what is in OUR INTERESTS. What best keeps the United states powerful and wealthy....that is the only consideration.
It is in the interest of the united staes to have friendly governments control the world's oil supply. In fact, we are going to make sure that happens. Democratic governments are easier to do business with and so as John McCain recently said, "in the middle east our values and interests have dove tailed.'
i know your husband is from the middle east and you probably have many friends from that area. What they need to understand is that our foreign policy is based on what is best for the prosperity of America. It may NOT be based on what they would like to see in their own country. In other words, our prosperity and power comes first.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
OK....here is the problem Noor. the world runs on money and power....THATS ALL. It does not run on some sort of utopian, share the wealth standard that we might want to construct. We are the world's only super power and our government is going to do what is in OUR INTERESTS. What best keeps the United states powerful and wealthy....that is the only consideration.
It is in the interest of the united staes to have friendly governments control the world's oil supply. In fact, we are going to make sure that happens. Democratic governments are easier to do business with and so as John McCain recently said, "in the middle east our values and interests have dove tailed.'
i know your husband is from the middle east and you probably have many friends from that area. What they need to understand is that our foreign policy is based on what is best for the prosperity of America. It may NOT be based on what they would like to see in their own country. In other words, our prosperity and power comes first.

See, that is where I think you are fooling yourself, when you say OUR INTERESTS.
Wrong, they will do what is in THEIR INTERESTS< they always have, they always will. As time moves on it is easy to see how our government does things and makes decisions that threatens OUR interests and threatens our safety.
That oil you speak of belongs to the people in the middle East! Their people have inhabited that area of the world for centuries, right is right and wrong is wrong. To say we are going to watch out for Number #1 goes against the very fabric of how we should think 'As Americans'. You don't step on people to get to the top, you don't lie to get immediate gratification, you don't sell out of your friends or your family and you certainly don't steal so you can make your SUV move for a cheaper price.

Your words are very black and white, but it speaks very little of morality.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
morality is a secondary consideration Noor. The middle class in America want their economic lifestyle protected. They don't want to live on dirt floors and have no electric lights. Its a mistake to separate the people from the government here. Looking out for # 1 is exactly the way the world works and every country goes by that.
The united states is a huge economic engine. We require a good deal of the worlds resources to make all of this work and we simply cannot operate any other way.
Americans are hard competitors, we have built all of what we have out of a barren wilderness and I can assure you that we will kick the ass of any nation or group of people that want to compete with us. It really is about competition.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
morality is a secondary consideration Noor. The middle class in America want their economic lifestyle protected. They don't want to live on dirt floors and have no electric lights. Its a mistake to separate the people from the government here. Looking out for # 1 is exactly the way the world works and every country goes by that.
The united states is a huge economic engine. We require a good deal of the worlds resources to make all of this work and we simply cannot operate any other way.
Americans are hard competitors, we have built all of what we have out of a barren wilderness and I can assure you that we will kick the ass of any nation or group of people that want to compete with us. It really is about competition.

http://www.ifamericansonlyknew.com/

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
with that article in maind 1mangang wouldn't you say the Palestinains need to make peace and get on with their lives.
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Say, you don't suppose someone framed Arabs for 9-11, do you?

Now, who would do a thing like that?

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

All it would mean is that the hijackers were using assumed identities so they wouldn't be stopped. Say, you don't think hijackers would actually use another name, do you? And you don't think they have video showing them boarding the planes, do you? Noor, you can be so funny.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Honestly I don't see what is so funny about hijackings and about governments lying and trying to frame people. You actually mean to sit there and try to assume the FBI can't figure out someone used an assumed identity? The FBI has information (and I know this for a fact) of MANY of the Islamic Countries' citizens and can access the information directly from their data bases.
If you knew what I knew, you would not think it was very funny~

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is, I doubt the credibility of your information.
Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't surprise me.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
well, if I were the FBI I would keep a data base on all of these people. That only makes good sense. Unless their goal was to become good Americans I would throw them out, under the circumstances. better to be safe than sorry.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Exactly my point. Of course they keep the database. I grew up with a kid, he was my age. His mother was East Indian and his father was Polish Italian. Somehow his mother and my mother grew to be great friends. I went through school with her son and we were similiar to brother and sister.

He graduated and received a high level degree and went to work (on the down low) with the FBI, helping with security of data bases, etc. Naturally, I had some friends over seas, and we were talking about them one day. He said, 'you want to see something crazy?' I said sure.

He said, 'give me the name of one of your friends over there'. I did so, he entrered the name, the country, town, and I mean, in 2 minutes he could tell me this persons entire family's name, mother father, brothers sisters, where they lived and have lived, where this person has worked, went to school, associates, incredible things!

So my point is, trust me, the FBI knows if those men assumed identities, it is impossible for them not to have.

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 05 May 2005).]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
We have the data base and OBL and the radical arabs blew up the buildings. This is not an american frame up nor an Isreali scheme. There is not a scrap of evidence that could show such a thing. By the way, Pakistan just reeled in goofball #3 in the terror organization and he is singing like a bird. the terror groups in Iraq have decided that since it is getting harder to kill American soldiers they'll just wipe out their own people. We can't kill these terrorists fast enough to suit me, the more the better.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
afraid it isn't that simple.

wish it were my friend

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
We have the data base and OBL and the radical arabs blew up the buildings. This is not an american frame up nor an Isreali scheme. There is not a scrap of evidence that could show such a thing. By the way, Pakistan just reeled in goofball #3 in the terror organization and he is singing like a bird. the terror groups in Iraq have decided that since it is getting harder to kill American soldiers they'll just wipe out their own people. We can't kill these terrorists fast enough to suit me, the more the better.

If Arabs were behind 9-11, why were Israeli companies receiving advance warnings? And why, if Odigo had the IP of the original sender, did the FBI not find out who the sender was and more to the point how they knew to send a warning about the attack before theplanes involved had even left the ground?

. http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Noor, this is way out stuff. There is not one primary scrap of evidence about 9/11 that has not been vetted to death. al Quida pulled off the attacks and to say otherwise is like saying the earth is flat. You know every time something happens the muslims don't like they scream about Isreal. they need to look in the mirror, they are the one's causing all the problems and they are the one's being killed by the thousands. It makes absolutely zero sense.
When they pulled off 9/11 it cost them two governments in the middle east, if they ever do it again Afghanistan and Iraq will look like a sunday picnic.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Horemheb...a coverup by definition means there wouldn't be evidence.

But I'm SURE you knew that.

Comeon, tell me, how much are your Zionist masters paying you? Comeon, you can tell me

Just Kidding

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 05 May 2005).]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Now I am a zionist because I don't agree. That is the same lame excuse they always use. I'm an American, not a Zionist.
There are many great arabs out there but frankly, like most Americans I have had it up to here with most of them. They cry and snibble and complain all the time. They treat their women like crap and instead of facing you head on they sneak around and kill people. they play this silly zero-sum game where they want all or nothing. My question is, how can we support them. Just about the time you are thinking you can support them they sneak around like cowards and blow up some grand mother in a grocery store. You tell me....

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
hello, I am saying Just Kidding.

On the same note, I only disagree with what you say because I am Muslim?
Same Argument.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Its not the same. you are a Muslim in real life, I'm a Methodist, not Jewish. Nobody wants to be unfair to Arabs but they make it almost impossible to support them.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
I accept your opinion as your right.
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horemheb:
[B]Now I am a zionist because I don't agree. That is the same lame excuse they always use. I'm an American, not a Zionist.

You are a German,American Zionist,Hor..!

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Noor, this is way out stuff. There is not one primary scrap of evidence about 9/11 that has not been vetted to death. al Quida pulled off the attacks and to say otherwise is like saying the earth is flat. You know every time something happens the muslims don't like they scream about Isreal. they need to look in the mirror, they are the one's causing all the problems and they are the one's being killed by the thousands. It makes absolutely zero sense.
When they pulled off 9/11 it cost them two governments in the middle east, if they ever do it again Afghanistan and Iraq will look like a sunday picnic.

Have to agree with Horemheb on this. Especially since Bin Laden admitted it on video tape.

[This message has been edited by PRchick (edited 05 May 2005).]

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PRchick:
[B] Have to agree with Horemheb on this. Especially since Bin Laden admitted it on video tape.

And which video is it dear lady? was it the one produced by the Hollywood in which fat short man who spoke Arabic with foreign accent? acting the part before a video camera?
Are you that naive, or did you think the world to be naive ?
By the way, do you speak Arabic? can you actually diferentiate between the 23 Arabic accents?

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 05 May 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
No, it's the video made RIGHT BEFORE he died I'm sure it was that one hehehehe
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nooralhaq:
[B]No, it's the video made RIGHT BEFORE he died I'm sure it was that one hehehehe

Or may be the one they have done after he died?
What was that actor's name , Noor ?

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 05 May 2005).]

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Tom Cruise? NO NO NO wait, it was Arnold, no...hold on it'll come to me.....
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nooralhaq:
[B]Tom Cruise? NO NO NO wait, it was Arnold, no...hold on it'll come to me

Lool, I am waiting.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
The 9/11 WTC Collapses:
Questions the Media Won't Address

* Is it pure coincidence that FEMA was in New York on September 10? Why did they deny this fact?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fematape.html

* If WTC 1 was constructed with weak trusses and weak bolts then how did it withstand the impact of Flight 11?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/trusstheory.html

* Why were staff in WTC 2 instructed to stay in the building following Flight 11's impact into WTC 1?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/jackasses.html

* How was it known that the World Trade Center was going to collapse? Why were only a select few told?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_giuliani.html

* Where were the 800°C infernos in the buildings?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.htm

* Why didn't firefighters in the impact area of WTC 2 report a blazing inferno or failing trusses before the building's collapse?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc2_firefighters.html

* Why did firefighters report bombs in the WTC buildings? Why did firefighters report explosions before the collapses?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_firefighters.html

* Why didn't structural debris fall from the burning towers? Why did trusses in WTC 2 spontaneously fail across entire floors?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_trusses.html

* How did WTC 1's structure remain intact as it collapsed?
http://whatreallyhappened.com/911_smoking_gun.html

* Why did white smoke appear at the base of WTC 1 ~10 seconds before the collapse of the building?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake.html

* How could conventional fires produce temperatures in excess of 700°C in the WTC wreckage?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.htm

* How could conventional fires in the WTC wreckage burn for three months?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fires_911.html

* Larry Silverstein said of WTC 7 "the smartest thing to do is pull it" (i.e. demolish it), and all evidence points to this occurring. When and why were demolition charges placed in the building?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

* Why was the investigation into the WTC collapses an underfunded farce?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fema_911.html

Wild conspiracy theory?

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Yes, and you're quoting a wacko site to support your nonsense? Noor, you lose all credibility.
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[B] Have to agree with Horemheb on this. Especially since Bin Laden admitted it on video tape.

And which video is it dear lady? was it the one produced by the Hollywood in which fat short man who spoke Arabic with foreign accent? acting the part before a video camera?
Are you that naive, or did you think the world to be naive ?
By the way, do you speak Arabic? can you actually diferentiate between the 23 Arabic accents?
This message has been edited by salama (edited 05 May 2005).]

The man I saw was neither fat nor short and the tape was distributed by Aljazeera TV with interviews with their executives and commentary by other Middle Eastern press. They all seemed to think it was real. Guess Aljazeera could have shot it themselves and faked it but not likely. You must have been watching the Court TV reenactment.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[B] The man I saw was neither fat nor short

Perhaps you got the edited version?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com