EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » black arabs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: black arabs
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2966790.stm

they simply a saudi with dark skin,like upper egyptians or north sudanes.

you see if this guy goes to america,people would think that he is upper egyptian or northern sudanes or somali..but diffenetly not african american no matter how dark this guys is.
he is simply arab with african ancestor.

may you guys need to visit saudi arabia,you will notice the dark saudis have same facial outlook to their brown saudi..just the skin colour differentiates them./

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the people(saudi) need democracy.

i mean just read what this saudi is saying,it is almost amovie,they are out of touch with the real world.

i mean taling about how sharp the knive is almost sounds sick to even be same page with these people.

they are nothing but murders.i mean killing some one because the steal some thing..where did that come from cause it aint in koran!!.very biberic the saudis are,and proof is there

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayazid
Member # 2768

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ayazid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cush:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2966790.stm

they simply a saudi with dark skin,like upper egyptians or north sudanes.

you see if this guy goes to america,people would think that he is upper egyptian or northern sudanes or somali..but diffenetly not african american no matter how dark this guys is.
he is simply arab with african ancestor.

may you guys need to visit saudi arabia,you will notice the dark saudis have same facial outlook to their brown saudi..just the skin colour differentiates them./

It has nothing to do with Egyptian politics ... Post it in "Ancient Egypt and Egyptology". There is (unfortunately) the right place for such topics.

[This message has been edited by Ayazid (edited 23 June 2005).]

Posts: 653 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com