EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » The best news ever. ..!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The best news ever. ..!
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

One more sister has just joined us, girls.
Kara Mia has converted to Islam.
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wallahi I don't come on anymore,
but just to say to Kara Mia how
happy I am for you !! Allahu Akbar,
may your heart remain at peace sister.

Salaam Alaykom,
Nooralhaq

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
La Illah Illa Allah Wa7dh
Sadaka Wa3dah
Wa Nasara 3abdah
Wa A3az Gondah Wa Hazam Al-A7zab Wa7dah
La Illah Illa Allah
Wa La Na3bodo Illa Iah
Mo5lesen Laho El-Deen Wa Law Kareha Alkaferon

From all my heart
Mabrouk ya KARAH

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
[B]La Illah Illa Allah Wa7dh
Sadaka Wa3dah
Wa Nasara 3abdah
Wa A3az Gondah Wa Hazam Al-A7zab Wa7dah
La Illah Illa Allah
Wa La Na3bodo Illa Iah
Mo5lesen Laho El-Deen Wa Law Kareha Alkaferon

From all my heart
Mabrouk ya KARAH
--------------------

Ya Kara alfeen mabrouk.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most kind sisters, thank you so much... I am so happy I can dance. It all just happened so suddenly. My friends, my husband and myself are all in awe... The light I was searching for for so long came upon me and brought peace and appreciation of life into my heart, giving the new meaning to every breath I take.
Please write to me, I have some questions I would like to ask. Not feeling suicidal enough to post them here, also my chopped liver just healed and begs me for a break in my heated ES discussions.
(karah_mia@y)

Thanks to all of you guys for bringing the magic of Egypt and Islam into my life from the 'practical' side; despite all the 'love' I really love being here!

More than thanks to my husband whose love, patience and truly amazing faith brought me to the Only True God and also to the world I had always known in my heart existed.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Karah_mia!

I remember that light bulb moment too...it's pretty amazing, when everything just becomes clear and you wonder why you never realized it before! Just remember though, this is just the beginning of the journey, keep praying that Allah will always be your guide to the Truth, as there are many versions of what people claim to be the truth out there.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[B]Most kind sisters, thank you so much... I am so happy I can dance. It all just happened so suddenly. My friends, my husband and myself are all in awe... The light I was searching for for so long came upon me and brought peace and appreciation of life into my heart, giving the new meaning to every breath I take.
Please write to me, I have some questions I would like to ask. Not feeling suicidal enough to post them here, also my chopped liver just healed and begs me for a break in my heated ES discussions. :D
(karah_mia@y)

Thanks to all of you guys for bringing the magic of Egypt and Islam into my life from the 'practical' side; despite all the 'love' I really love being here! :)

More than thanks to my husband whose love, patience and truly amazing faith brought me to the Only True God and also to the world I had always known in my heart existed.

Sister,

You have honestly brought tears into my eyes. I do not tear very easily but you have done it. My ever best wishes to you both.
Dina

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salama, as a point of information, everyone thinks their god is the one true god. You have no way of knowing that except in your imagination.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horemheb:
[B]Salama, as a point of information, everyone thinks their god is the one true god. You have no way of knowing that except in your imagination.

There is NO god but ALLAH.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prove it
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horemheb:
[B]prove it.

Prove otherwise.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The burden of proof is on you. I did not say he was the one true god....you did.
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salama u r wasting ur time, remember the boycott, & don't let any pig upset u now we have a new sister.
Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES U R RIGHT PENOPLE
There are manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pigs on this forum, don't u smell it ???

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
If you want to look on the face of a pig , look in the mirror. Someone would have to be as dumb as a pig to want to live in the 7th century. You can worship a coke can for all I care but when you try to impose that nonsense on others you'll have to deal with us. As you may have noticed in Afghanistan and Iraq the kill ratio is over 100 to 1.
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
The burden of proof is on you. I did not say he was the one true god....you did.

allah is the arabic words 4 God.
it means God the same God as Christians
believe whether or not u believe muhammad was a prophet of God (Allah) is a different thing then what ur talking about

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Horemoheb , did u reply when u found that my words for u ???
Be cool man don't get nervouse easy
And i can insult too and i have a tongue longer than ur mother's tall, but i will be kind and i will leave u get off ur deseases and ur mental problem.
Uh forget, and ur smell

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 27 June 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com