EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » FACIST AMERICA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FACIST AMERICA
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every server hosting these movies is getting slammed right now. Yet despite this obvious jamming, the video file is being mailed from person to person and copies are starting to be sent to the media (who will of course ignore the story).

(Original comment) I know I am asking to get hacked by posting this, but people need to copy this locally and share it with everyone they know.

Those do NOT look like police officers beating up on the kids. And a source inside the Utah government reports that this action was undertaken out of fear that the Rave would be used to rally support for the protest against Bush's Utah visit.

Is this enough? Need we wait to have another Kent State where American children are gunned down by other Americans in uniforms? Or can we finally see what this government has become?

Take a good look at this video. This is the image of the USA the rest of the world sees. This is the Neocon dream for America.

This file is a 15 megabyte file.
http://cutup.org.nyud.net:8090/dir/fascism.mov

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bunch of 'bug eyed' left wing baloney everyday. I cannot believe that an educated woman could come up with such a silly conclusion. Tell me...why do you hate America so much?
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The helicopter dipped lower and lower and started shining its lights on the crowd. I was kind of in awe and just sat and watched this thing circle us for a minute. As I looked back towards the crowd I saw a guy dressed in camoflauge walking by, toting an assault rifle. At this point, everyone was fully aware of what was going on . A few "troops" rushed the stage and cut the sound off and started yelling that everyone "get the **** out of here or go to jail". This is where it got really sticky.

No one resisted. That's for sure. They had police dogs raiding the crowd of people and I saw a dog signal out a guy who obviously had some drugs on him. The soldiers attacked the guy (4 of them on 1), and kicked him a few times in the ribs and had their knees in his back and sides. As they were cuffing him, there was about 1000 kids trying to leave in the backdrop, peacefully. Next thing I know, A can of fucking TEAR GAS is launched into the crowd. People are running and screaming at this point. Girls are crying, guys are cussing... bad scene.

Now, this is all I saw with my own eyes, but I heard plenty of other accounts of the night. Now this isnt gossip I heard from some candy raver, these are instances cited straight out of the promoters mouth..

* One of the promoters friends (a very small female) was attacked by one of the police dogs. As she struggled to get away from it, the police tackled her. 3 grown men proceeded to KICK HER IN THE STOMACH.

* The police confiscated 3 video tapes in total. People were trying to document what was happening out there. The police saw one guy filming and ran after him, tackled him and his camera fell, and luckily.. his friend grabbed it and ran and got away. priceless footage. That's not all though. Out of 1,500 people, there's sure to be more footage.

* The police were rounding up the staff of the party and the main promoter went up to them with the permit for the show and said "here, I have the permit." The police then said, "no you don't" and ripped the permit out of his hand. Then, they put an assault rifle to his forehead and said "get the **** out of here right now."

Now.. let's get the facts straight here.

This event was 100% legal. They had every permit the city told them they needed. They had a 2 MILLION DOLLAR insurance policy for the event. They had liscenced security guards at the gates confiscating any alcohol or drugs found upon entry (yes, they searched every car on the way in). Oh, I suppose I should mention that they arrested all the security guards for possession.

Oh another interesting fact.. the police did not have a warrant. The owner of the land already has a lawsuit against the city for something similar. A few months ago, she rented her land for a party and the police raided that as well. And catch this, the police forced her to LEAVE HER OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY. That's right. They didnt arrest her, but made her leave her own property!!!

Don't get it twisted, this is all going down in probably THE most conservative state in the USA. And this is scary.. a gross violation of our civil liberties. The police wanted this party shut down, so they made it happen. Even though everything about this event was legal. The promoters spent over $ 20,000 on this show and did everything they had to to make it legit, only to have it taken away from them by a group of radical neo-con's with an agenda.

This was one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed in person. I can't even begin to describe how surreal it was. Helicopters, assault rifles, tear gas, camoflauge-wearing soldiers.... why? Was that really necessary?

This needs to be big news across the USofA. At least in our music scene (edm as a whole)... this could happen to any of us at any time. When we're losing the right to gather peacefully, we're also letting the police set a standard of what we can get away with. And I think that's BULLSHIT!

The system fucked up last night... They broke up a party that was 100% legal and they physically hurt a lot of people there at the same time. The promoters already have 6 lawsuits ready to file with their lawyers and the ACLU is already involved.

I'm sure some pictures (and hopefully some video) will surface soon. I'll make sure to post them up here on 404, so you can see the Police State of America at work.

p.s. - there are more stories of police brutality that i'll post up later. gotta hit the airport soon. can't wait to get the **** out of this **** hole state.
www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who can have any sympathy for a bunch of pinko, radical goofballs that want to damage their own country in time of war.
This is not 1968, its serious business. If the left in america wonders why they cannot win an election this is a great example.
Not a single drop of patriotism in the entire group.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just watched that video it looked like some kids having a party? i remember doing it myself from time to time (ahem). what were they doing wrong?
Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The cops don't break up a party of kids having fun....I'll look up the real story on the net. Something tells me that a radical like everyday is giving us just part of the picture. hell, downtown Houston is a party everynight.
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but it wasnt the police
it was Us mILITARY!?
i may not b a smart man
but i can see something
strange here 4 sure.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Often Have You Ever Seen Soldiers Storm Your High School Party?? UMMMMMMMM NEVER ???
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Iman...get you head out of your ....and stop being so biased. i just read the frickin article in the salt Lake paper...it wasn't the military.

Sheriff James Tracy said the party was shut down because of illegal drugs, sexual assults and underage drinking.
you can read the whole thing on the front page of the Salt lake City papers.

When I first read her post i thought it wass the usual unpatriotic left wing dribble about the Bush speech protesters. too bad it was the kids, seeing the protesters hauled off would have been more fun.

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
that's a LIE !!!!!!!!!
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Right eceryday...what cloud did you grow up on...are you tellin us that hter was no illegal drugs, no underage drinking and no sexual assults going on?

further, when the police tell you to move its really a good idea to do what they say.
In case you did not know Swat teams members dress up like military guys. The only Facists around are on the American left who really believe all the crap they preach.

egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whorehem do u suck g. bush's d**k or something

???

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
egyptianbeast...no there is a brilliant post. Is that the way you normally carry on a conversation? No wonder the left can't win an election.
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Right eceryday...what cloud did you grow up on...are you tellin us that hter was no illegal drugs, no underage drinking and no sexual assults going on?

further, when the police tell you to move its really a good idea to do what they say.
In case you did not know Swat teams members dress up like military guys. The only Facists around are on the American left who really believe all the crap they preach.

why does a local law enforcement send military police to break up a party and not the police themselves? i never have heard of this ! and it's a party, you can go to a party anywhere, sometimes with adults over 50 and 60 years old, and some of them might carry drugs, does the military storm their parties? you need to wake up and smell the ugly, our country is turning into some kind of fascist nation and you may not care but I DO

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
why does a local law enforcement send military police to break up a party and not the police themselves? i never have heard of this ! and it's a party, you can go to a party anywhere, sometimes with adults over 50 and 60 years old, and some of them might carry drugs, does the military storm their parties? you need to wake up and smell the ugly, our country is turning into some kind of fascist nation and you may not care but I DO

Then do something abaut it leave go' to afganistan nigeria sadia(they will take care of u) or WHAT EVER as we say

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
everyday, Its left wingers like you who are turing us into a facist nation. You would imose your own narrow social view on everyone else with the power of government behind it. This is a classic example. You confuse freedom and discpline. Nobody said a free society can not have some degree of discpline, at least some minimal standards.
Because of left wing radicals like the ACLU we cannot have discpline in our schools. The school districts are terrified of law suits and can do nothing. We tolerate Rap music that denegrates women, promotes drug use and violence all in the name of free speech. You will sanction every degenerate that walks through the door but you will condem the Salt Lake City police before you even have the facts.
The truth is, anyone who hates the United States is a hero in your eyes, isn't that right everyday.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com