EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Ahmad el Sabba7i!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahmad el Sabba7i!
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the 10 running for Presidency this year... He said "If I win this election God forbides I will leave presidency for Mubarak "

One of his primary goals is to make all Egyptian men wear Tarboosh, he said, "Egyptians have given up the tarboosh next they will walk with bare feet? "

Mubarak really knows how to choose his opponents!

This man is a joke!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
This is one of the 10 running for Presidency this year... He said "If I win this election God forbides I will leave presidency for Mubarak "

One of his primary goals is to make all Egyptian men wear Tarboosh, he said, "Egyptians have given up the tarboosh next they will walk with bare feet? "

Mubarak really knows how to choose his opponents!

This man is a joke!

hehe...that's funny...I think the only serious opponents are Nour and Gomaa...the other 7 are just there so people can see them on TV

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe..I fell down from my chair when i heard these news on tv today! He cant be serious! hahahaaha
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe did you see when he told mahmoud sa3d that all countries have a headdress? and when mahmoud asked him like where? he said in all of europe! and he couldn't hear anything kaman! sa3d had to ask him the questions over and over!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
hehe...that's funny...I think the only serious opponents are Nour and Gomaa...the other 7 are just there so people can see them on TV

I do like Ayman Nour though in the begning I thought he was only a show guy and while he is still a bit of a show guy with his over optimistic ideas but I do like his self confidence, bravety and for him being a young man this is more credits as I don't like the old folks including Noaman Goma'a as they seems to have lack of tolerance for opponents...You probably have heared what No'aman said to the guy who was shouting for Mubarak in his conference. I was shocked!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
hehe did you see when he told mahmoud sa3d that all countries have a headdress? and when mahmoud asked him like where? he said in all of europe! and he couldn't hear anything kaman! sa3d had to ask him the questions over and over!

He is 97 yrs old. So he probably praticpated in the 1919 demonstrations with Sa'd Zaghloul...No wonder the Tarboosh is very dear to him. I saw him on Mona Shazli's every day programme on DreamII and she had to lean towards him everytime she ask a question so he can hear...I wonder how will he get to hear us . we aready have a problem getting our voice to reach Mubarak but with Sabba7i , it's gonna be a double problem

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...You probably have heared what No'aman said to the guy who was shouting for Mubarak in his conference. I was shocked!

No, do tell!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
No, do tell!

You wont hate me ?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You wont hate me ?

And why should I do that?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
And why should I do that?

He took the microphone in front of him away and spoke to his group beside him while forgetting that another mic is hooked to his jacket and said "can't you take the son of .... out?!" as Alarabiyah channel puts it, It's a word which refer to homosexuals . Starts with K and ends with L. It's kinda street language that most egyptians say but shouldn't be coming from someone planning to be a president, it's like hearing Bush calling someone "F" words

newcomer
Member # 1056

Well what do you know: http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do like Ayman Nour though in the begning I thought he was only a show guy and while he is still a bit of a show guy with his over optimistic ideas but I do like his self confidence, bravety and for him being a young man this is more credits as I don't like the old folks including Noaman Goma'a as they seems to have lack of tolerance for opponents...You probably have heared what No'aman said to the guy who was shouting for Mubarak in his conference. I was shocked!

the question is r u going to vote? or just stay at home watching TV? by the way I am not addressing troubles only. yes nour is the best candidate but r u going to help him to win so as to help us to get a better life or u r just going to watch him lose to mubarak????

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com