EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » George Bush in Hell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: George Bush in Hell
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

That scraping noise you hear? It's the sound of sheepish voters creeping out to the garage late at night, furtively removing "Bush-Cheney 2004" bumperstickers from the back of their SUVs when no one is looking.

... along with those "Support the war" car magnets.
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/3167

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor, You can always find garbage to post from every left wing poinko fag blog on the net. Fact is that those people never win elections and never hold power in America.
Elections have consequences.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Noor, You can always find garbage to post from every left wing poinko fag blog on the net. Fact is that those people never win elections and never hold power in America.
Elections have consequences.

scrape, scrape, scrape...........

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right Noor, go out and campaign on your views and you could not get elected dog catcher. It might be hard to campaign with that FBI guy following you around. If there is another terror strike here peole like you will be hiding under rocks.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Right Noor, go out and campaign on your views and you could not get elected dog catcher. It might be hard to campaign with that FBI guy following you around. If there is another terror strike here peole like you will be hiding under rocks.

I don't lust for power you have me mistaken with your circle. You should look up the word terrorist by the way, you throw it around so easily but fail to see the irony in what you believe and in what it means...retard. Did you ride the short bus to work again today Forrest?

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Again Noor, go try to sell your peverted ideas to the public. My candidates actually win....
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Again Noor, go try to sell your peverted ideas to the public. My candidates actually win....

YOUR candidates? wow.....I didn't know you were so involved!
lol how you sleep at night is beyond me...

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
a lot of things are beyond you. We could start with selling out your country and go from there.
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
a lot of things are beyond you. We could start with selling out your country and go from there.

curious professor: how does he sell out his country?

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Oh, I think if you support the other side when your nation is at war you are selling out the country. There is a distinction between opposition to government policy and pulling for the other side. I have a close friend who opposes US policy in the mideast, he is a jew by the way, but he does not root for American defeat.
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, I think if you support the other side when your nation is at war you are selling out the country. There is a distinction between opposition to government policy and pulling for the other side. I have a close friend who opposes US policy in the mideast, he is a jew by the way, but he does not root for American defeat.

but your nation is always at war
you average a war every 20 years in your country. so w/every generation there is a war and according to ur answer that gives every generation the ability to keep their mouths shut. i would call that selling out ur country sir.

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
you don't call Jack Noor. Every nation of any consequence finds itself in numerous wars. Your entire religion was founded at the point of a sword. You don't have a problem with war, you have a problem when it is waged by people you don't like.
I have never hear you say a word about terror attacks in Palestine, or car bombings in Iraq. I have not seen one silly cartoon post by you of UBL and others.
So lets not use war as the excuse for your total lack of patriotism.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptianbeast:
but your nation is always at war
you average a war every 20 years in your country. so w/every generation there is a war and according to ur answer that gives every generation the ability to keep their mouths shut. i would call that selling out ur country sir.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry noor, but most of it applies to you anyway.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Egyptianbeast, We don't live in a third world flea infested gravel pit like some people do. We did not become the world's only superpower by not looking out for our best interests. I don't know how you think the world works but this is not yet utopia.
the only difference between us and the rest of the world is that we have the power right now. Ever read any ancient Egyptian history....they used it as well when they had the opportunity. Lets try to be a little realistic.

[This message has been edited by Horemheb (edited 30 September 2005).]

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Egyptianbeast, We don't live in a third world flea infested gravel pit like some people do. We did not become the world's only superpower by not looking out for our best interests. I don't know how you think the world works but this is not yet utopia.
the only difference between us and the rest of the world is that we have the power right now. Ever read any ancient Egyptian history....they used it as well when they had the opportunity. Lets try to be a little realistic.

egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
quote:

UR point is invalid. U call people sellouts for ur country why? It hasnt anything 2 do w/ power. Ur misguided.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:

By the way, that's not really me.
:

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I think that is you noor.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think that is you noor.

lol no way! it's an internet picture: http://www.trincoll.edu/orgs/xcountry/meet_photos/milk/pages/Dsc01358%28christina%20puking%29.htm

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:

I have never hear you say a word about terror attacks in Palestine, or car bombings in Iraq.

There are three basic rules for having good teeth: brush twice a day, visit a dentist twice a year, and keep your nose out of other people's business.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
hummmmm, I see.
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:

most of what you say doesnt make sense to me, but oh well

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 30 September 2005).]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Where are you confused?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com