EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Guess the Dutch are getting the message

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess the Dutch are getting the message
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wave of retributive attacks against mosques, schools, and churches swept the country following van Gogh's murder. A bomb exploded at a Muslim school in Eindhoven in apparent retaliation; arsonists torched another Muslim school in Uden, an image that dominated the front page of Dutch daily Volkskrant; and vandals tossed Molotov cocktails at churches in Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Amersfoort. Volksrant listed 10 Muslim and five Christian sites that had been attacked since Friday
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more on the trash the Dutch are rounding up and either throwing out or putting in jail. What they need is a rope around their necks.

Dutch authorities detained seven suspects in a national anti-terrorism operation Friday, officials said.

The chief suspect in the raids in three cities was Samir Azzouz, a 19-year-old Dutch national of Moroccan descent who was acquitted of terrorism charges earlier this year.

Azzouz was allegedly in the process of purchasing automatic weapons and explosives, "probably to carry out an attack with others on several politicians and a government building," a prosecution statement said.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
wave of retributive attacks against mosques, schools, and churches swept the country following van Gogh's murder. A bomb exploded at a Muslim school in Eindhoven in apparent retaliation; arsonists torched another Muslim school in Uden, an image that dominated the front page of Dutch daily Volkskrant; and vandals tossed Molotov cocktails at churches in Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Amersfoort. Volksrant listed 10 Muslim and five Christian sites that had been attacked since Friday

And who says the Europeans are more civilized and treat minorities with any more care and concern than Americans?

Horemheb why isn't this in American media and would you please attach hyperlinks on the articles detailing these events?

I'd really like to read more about this!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
sonomond, Its all over the media. Just type in (Dutch, terror, immigration) and like words into your search engine and it will all come up.
There is a backlash starting aganist all of these Muslim immigrants. Even the French are starting to realize they made a big mistake.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Even the French are starting to realize they made a big mistake.

You had me up to that point.

Wasn't it France's mistake to colonize Algeria in the first place?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
You could not have had the modern world without colonialism but I see what you mean. You know the United States has never liked what I call 'occupational colonialism.' After WW II we put enormous pressure on the UK and France to give up their colonies. I suppose the down side of the end of the colonial era was probelms like France went through with Algeria.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
You could not have had the modern world without colonialism but I see what you mean. You know the United States has never liked what I call 'occupational colonialism.' After WW II we put enormous pressure on the UK and France to give up their colonies. I suppose the down side of the end of the colonial era was probelms like France went through with Algeria.

According to the NATO treaty Europe had to pull their troops out of their colonies so they had troops on their own soil to defend themselves from attacks like the third reich.

I don't understand how these European governments would put the interests of the top 2% above the needs of the masses to be protected from a psychopath like Hitler.

But hey they couldn't understand it either.

Now many government employees in Europe have their pensions funded by these 'companies' that were founded during colonization and continue to be the main form of occupation in these former colonies. But then the only reason why America was ordered to go into Kuwait City during the first Gulf War is due to the fact that British Oil in the Gulf is mainly from Kuwait and all those retirees need their benefits.

And now can you imagine who is the best investor group in Halliburton and Haliburton subsidaries. You guessed it!

My these pension plans must be nice, about the only way the good life can continue in Europe is through the blood of Americans and Shia in the Middle East!

Personally when I am able to I will invest in Green 'socially conscious' mutual funds. Somehow Green stocks haven't caught on in Europe, it must me unpatriotic for them!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com