EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Michael Jackson to build a mosque in Bahrain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michael Jackson to build a mosque in Bahrain
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The freakish-looking and androgynous Michael Jackson (pictured), who used to look like a nice black kid before he opted for facial disfigurement, is now living in Bahrain. He recently bought a house there in Manama, in the Anwaj islands.

The pop icon, who used to make good music, has now decided to fund the building of a mosque in Bahrain, states the Khaleej Times. The mosque is intended to be a learning center for the principles and teachings of Islam, and also it will be used to teach the English language. Jackson intends to supervise the language teachers who will be brought from the US.

The gesture, states the Khaleej Times, is an act of appreciation to the Bahraini people who "welcomed him and treated him as if he was one of the citizens of their country".

It apparently has nothing to do with putting on a pious front after the embarrassing incident earlier reported in the Khaleej Times, where Jackson was caught hanging out in a ladies' lavatory and wearing a woman's head-covering. WOTP News states that the original article claimed that a local woman, named as Latifa M, went into the women's lavatory in a shopping mall, and found Jackson in front of a mirror, "touching up his make-up". (Not a child, then. Phew!) When Latifa M. found that the person at the mirror was a man, she screamed and ran out.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, she then returned, and started to take photographs with her cellphone camera. This led to a squabble, like one of the ones from Dynasty, resulting in Jackson chasing her, demanding the pictures, and Latifa demanding blackmail money.

When the police arrived, the pictures were "erased". A member of the Dubai Police Department said he assumed Jackson was in the ladies restroom because of an accident. (No mention of wads of money being pressed into grubby palms, then).

The current issue of Khaleej Times states that Jackson's brother Germaine, who converted to Islam in the 1990s, has said that Michael Jackson has a "great interest and study of Islamic books, the tolerance of Islam". The article does not mention Jackson's opinion about the Prophet's marriage to a nine-year old child. web page

Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Jackson needs a LOT of intervention and assistance from someone..maybe Allah will do it. Just keep him away from kids and stupid women greedy enough to let him take their kids as his own..lets hope the society there will keep him in check a bit more. There is SO NO WAY he is not with peodiophillic( sp) tendencies.At least he hasnt set up shop in Sri Lanka or Thailand.....
I liked him when he was black.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What will happen to him in Bahrain when he molests little boys? Because I will bet my life that he will hurt someone....
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully he will get killed if he does that. I bet though, his money will buy him free ticket to do what he wants-I reckon there will plenty of 3rd world children available to anyone with money.
And not 3rd world kids too.
I feel sick when I think about it.
He clearly is a maniac though.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Hopefully he will get killed if he does that. I bet though, his money will buy him free ticket to do what he wants-I reckon there will plenty of 3rd world children available to anyone with money.
And not 3rd world kids too.
I feel sick when I think about it.
He clearly is a maniac though.

He makes me ill. I have no objectivity when it comes to child molesters...or the people around him who kept quiet because of the money he pays....
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Yes. its especially then that I wonder where we are going as humanity.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Well *that* is depressing!

We haven't evolved at all.....

[Frown]

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to rain on your parade, Allah, God or even the Easter Bunny isn't going to help Wacko Jacko. He's a freak ... and with his hush money, buys his way out of anything ... and as long as there is money around, people will be sniffing it out, to be his friend.
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Sorry to rain on your parade, Allah, God or even the Easter Bunny isn't going to help Wacko Jacko. He's a freak ... and with his hush money, buys his way out of anything ... and as long as there is money around, people will be sniffing it out, to be his friend.

ROFL!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lobo strikes again!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Sniper poster!!!!!
daria1975
Member # 6244

He's broke you know...MJ....who's paying his ride in Bahrain? That prince dude?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
He's broke you know...MJ....who's paying his ride in Bahrain? That prince dude?

Who said he's broke?

Thats just what he uses to gain sympathy.

No he owns the copyrights to the Beatles and Elvis Presley music.

He will never be broke. Though he did put the royalties from the Beatles and Elvis music into a trust for his children. So legally it isn't his, but he is a beneficiary.

You know all the complicated b*llshit with the cayman island accounts.

Yeah, not only is he a evil freak, but so are his accountants! [Mad]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com