EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » CONFIRMED: PM Ariel Sharon is (at least clinically) Dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CONFIRMED: PM Ariel Sharon is (at least clinically) Dead
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reliable sources indicate to Israel Insider that PM Ariel Sharon died at 11 am. Israeli media channels still report his condition is "very grave." Director of Hadassah Hospital Shlomo Mor-Yosef officially denies "rumors" of death and says Sharon's condition is "serious but stable."
Channel 10 reports those closest to Sharon as saying he has suffered "brain damage." A likely explanation to reconcile the two reports is that Sharon has suffered brain death -- the lack of cerebral activity -- but that his heart continues beating, while he remains anesthetized and respirated.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/7461.htm

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats ashame if its true and I'm sure it is. Lets hope the chnge in leadership in Israel will lead to progress and prosperity for everyone.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it isn't foretold but hope is a wonderful thing [Wink]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
it isn't foretold but hope is a wonderful thing [Wink]

Alhamdu Lillah
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One could say that Jesus Christ was "clinically Dead" two thousand years ago, but his legacy goes on and on.

I rather think that the legacy of Mr. Sharon will go on and on for a while, so the Palestinians need not get that excited about his condition.

If the Palestinians get a bit of discipline into their running of the country and get rid of the murder squads and trouble makers, and restore law and order in their own community, they might have a slim chance of getting some kind of future for themselves. [Big Grin]

Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a Sharon fan myself.....but his demise might mean further chaos in the Middle East....who will replace him? Will the new person be better or worse? [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
I am not a Sharon fan myself.....but his demise might mean further chaos in the Middle East....who will replace him? Will the new person be better or worse? [Confused]

doesn't matter, like jumping from the frying pan into the fire~ [Roll Eyes]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

doesn't matter, like jumping from the frying pan into the fire~ [Roll Eyes]
Try not to use cliches please.

Noor, do you think KSA clerics should put their money where their mouth is and have the KSA government stop all business and relations with Israel?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
absolutely. (I like cliches) [Wink]

I think all islamic countries should cease business and relations with Israel...but my opinions don't really have an affect. Then again, I also do not agree that the U.S. should be putting Sunni clerics on the payroll as they are doing now in Iraq....

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Doubtfire:
One could say that Jesus Christ was "clinically Dead" two thousand years ago, but his legacy goes on and on.

WHO ARE YOU COMPARING TO JUSES CHRIST ... YOU ARE COMPARING AN ANT TO THE SUN ....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think all islamic countries should cease business and relations with Israel...but my opinions don't really have an affect.

Not just Islamic countries. ALL countries .
Anyone with an ounce of fairness and sense of right and wrong, even a child, would know not to associate with blood thirsty criminals.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
money will do crazy things to people no matter what religion....unfortunately~
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it looks as if Noors report was totally wrong. He has regained consciousness, rather like Christ in fact who died and rose again from the dead. It looks very much as if a miracle has occurred. [Big Grin]
Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
to be honest I try not to wish anyone dead..even Sharon. I do admit, however; that I wouldn't cry to hear the grim news...
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DITTO

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

I think all islamic countries should cease business and relations with Israel...but my opinions don't really have an affect.

Not just Islamic countries. ALL countries .
Anyone with an ounce of fairness and sense of right and wrong, even a child, would know not to associate with blood thirsty criminals.

You should've heard what King Fahd had to say at a certain UN conference.

I'll go and dig up the statement for you, its at home on my hard drive.

Yeah, I make notes. I am such a nerd!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com