EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » I am sorry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am sorry
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for all the troubble because of the famous paintings of Muhammed. I am just a Norwegian girl, I have done nothing wrong but still muslims are angry with me just because I am Norwegian. This is not my fault, and I do not deffend the publications of the paintings.

I am just so, so sorry!
I love Egypt, the Egyptian people, and in my heart I am Egyptian.

Love to all the angry muslims in Egypt, from very sad girl from Norway.

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very wonderful thing to say, Labibah. [Smile]

Thank you for having such a kind heart. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Labibah:
I am so sorry for all the troubble because of the famous paintings of Muhammed. I am just a Norwegian girl, I have done nothing wrong but still muslims are angry with me just because I am Norwegian. This is not my fault, and I do not deffend the publications of the paintings.

I am just so, so sorry!
I love Egypt, the Egyptian people, and in my heart I am Egyptian.

Love to all the angry muslims in Egypt, from very sad girl from Norway.

How many "angry muslims" have contacted you and how did you know they were angry?

There are approximately a billion Muslims!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one is angry at you labiba. i'm sure in egypt many people will appreciate your kindness and respect
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so sad... In Norway young muslims are burning the Norwegian flag in th scoolyards. In my town there are many muslims, but we have peace after all. We can live side by side and we all stay together and keep the respect and love for eachother. This makes me very happy.

I hope to go back to Egypt very soon to see my nice friends with the Egytpian sunshine in their eyes.

Ana mosh aiza aseebek tany ya masr!

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com