EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » britains local elections.. (from an egyptians point of view) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: britains local elections.. (from an egyptians point of view)
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
westie its clear to me that you are just trying to pick some sort of childish insult flinging fight. once again you are saying that im a racist and want everything white.... im assuming you are doing this in an attempt to avoid the real topic here which is britains problem with immigration.

other people here have said there is a problem, but you still choose to target me and brand me a racist. it really does just reflect your ignorance.

im sorry that your unhappy to be black and cant escape your country but really, you should be happy with yourself... god chose this for you.

its ok though... the rich white people are coming.. we will soon take over the gene pool there.... there is hope for your childrens children.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Khalid_:
Remember, it only takes a few isolated events to be picked-up by the gutter press(ie the sun and star) and suddenly all these immigrants are "stealing" 'our' jobs.
Those that are willing to work hardest and are best educated will always get the job.

Now, let's stop all this pointless xenophobia!

oh do please climb down off your ivory tower...

do you think its the sun telling me that my kids and their friends and my friends kids cant get jobs?

the hardest worker/best educated WILL NOT always get the job... the lowest paid worker will... and if they are illegal so theres no need for tax/national insurance/site insurance etc etc thats even better.

get out of the mind set of thinking about college education jobs etc... were talking about un skilled labour and cleaning jobs etc.

i put myself through college cleaning up the delivery wards in the local hospital... minimum wage, but enough for what i needed while living at home till i could get my qualifications and get that good career...

these jobs arnt there for my kids now, so they are in trouble.

its the same for paper rounds and car cleaning... they are taken by hoards of illegal immigrants, so now kids cant have them... so they dont learn about earning money, dont gain responsibility, are bored and have no pocket money so theft and street robbery is up, as is vandalism.

i could go on about all the knock on effects but im sure they will just be dismissed as media hype... even though i see it every day. i live in a very sought after london suburb... and its now over run with these immigrants.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/3064925.stm
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khalid, The immigration policy, or lack there of, has failed. First world nations simply cannot take all of the poor immigrants who want to come. This problem is occuring because of poverty and population pressure in third and second world countries. You are seeing the beginnings of a back lash that is going to stop and reverse this policy and will even result in many being sent back. You do not sell your culture down the drain for cheap labor.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4757965.stm

this one left me wanting to take the law into my own hands...

...which, BTW, is what will happen. we will start taking the law into our own hands. thanks to government targets and word mongering, justice is not served... so we will do it. we will have to.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4990626.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4985744.stm

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4643004.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2001/destination_uk/default.stm

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

other people here have said there is a problem, but you still choose to target me and brand me a racist. it really does just reflect your ignorance.

im sorry that your unhappy to be black and cant escape your country but really, you should be happy with yourself... god chose this for you.

Proves a few of my point:
1. That color of the skin is so important to you that you had to brand me with a color - but why black [Confused] (maybe it the long history going back to the slave trade - typical of you BNP)

2. My country is this country - I dont know what gives you more right to say it yours than mine - I probably have more ancestor here than you, just cos you cudnt do anything else in life and joined the "British" army doesnt give you more right to claim your more british. The army dont even care if you fought for them, once your old they give you a some metal disc and shift you off to some old peoples home.... now i cansee why your running away from your "own" country [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
Remember, it only takes a few isolated events to be picked-up by the gutter press(ie the sun and star) and suddenly all these immigrants are "stealing" 'our' jobs.
Those that are willing to work hardest and are best educated will always get the job.

Now, let's stop all this pointless xenophobia!

the hardest worker/best educated WILL NOT always get the job... the lowest paid worker will... and if they are illegal so theres no need for tax/national insurance/site insurance etc etc thats even better.

Quit whining!
UK is a service industry, where education does matter, and plays a big role - educated people is probably its only asset in the global wmarket!

Not only you people are lazy and not bothereed to find jobs, you do not want to even get yourself educated, and just read the Sun, and News of Week, to feed your mind trash, about these immigration problems you are ranting about. And beleive it like headless chickens!

In additiont to that, you people have to much pride to do the "dirty" works - why else do you think the UK govt has "allowed" these illegal immigrant????
it cos you NEED them....they fuel and run the core of the economy - wake up charm, the Govt knows people like yourselves are just to lazy, and live off benefits!

It makes logical sense - one thing the media will keep away from you - as its not entertaining enough, just try to think for one moment why it is all happening

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A native Brit with ancestors going back to the magna Carta is more British than an immigrant.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A native american is those going back to the american indian Sioux tribe

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Thats correct western, its just that there not many of them left.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Cos your killing them offf, taking their land, using up whiter resources and benefits.....
now what message does that give to new immigrants in europe [Roll Eyes]

and what right do you have to settle on their land go back to your own country !!

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
westie you are tooooo lame.

1. i joined the army to FURTHER my career... i was an established fitness instructor and wanted to train the british army. i then fell in love with the army and decided to train as an officer... a COMISSIONED officer... ie.. sandhurst... and wear my pip with pride. i have a degree and as an ex athlete i have a gold medal for britain... so dont tell me i couldnt do anything else

now... as for the rest of your bullshit... well done for jumping on someone elses statement about me getting my info from the sun... i dont read it.

once again your talking about lazy brits... i dont know where your getting your info from... you dont live here so it must be from a paper or something... but I LIVE HERE.... in LONDON... i know how hard the kids are trying to get jobs... i know how hard us parents are trying to pull strings and use connections to get our teens jobs... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. ive driven round sites with my mate (now youve all seen my pic... my blonde, big titted size 8 friend you'll just have to imagine) trying to get her son a labouring job... if a shop is getting a refit, we stop and ask... etc etc... its the same story.... IMMIGRANTS.

i cant get served properly in the garden centre cause immigrants work there... thats where a whole generation of kids started out working... it sucks.

yes i know there are 1000s of fat, lazy dole sucking white british council SCUMBAGS, they fuk me off too... but please dont tell me that me and mine are lazy.

i am a single mother of 4, with a glittering career, my own property in london, a top end sports car, holiday homes etc etc... AND ive not got parents.. so ive done it myself, through hard work doing crap jobs and educating myself and trying, and trying herder... blood, sweat and tears... so who are you to dismiss what im saying.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
we have the right because we killed their butts. You do not have that kind of power in Europe and will not have.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
I dont get the logic here.

the garden centres are full of imigrant who cant speak english ? you didnt specify why exactly.

and your kids (not just yours) cant get jobs yet they speak english.

[Confused] that doesnt make sense.

and is construction the only thing your kids (not just yours) good at? have you tried getting jobs at ONYX?

I dont know you, all I know your white and to show ur white-ness you piss of immigrants, and shift all the blame on them, for your misfortune, now that fits into only one category - the same of those as BNP,etc

For some reason you placed me in the Black category, who know never lived or been to London before - I must of said that somewhere for you to assume that [Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
we have the right because we killed their butts. You do not have that kind of power in Europe and will not have.

So why is it so terrible that those immigrants raped women, and commited murder (reffring to those ariclt Chamr posted up there)....

becuase in your books that is acceptable?

so Charm you hear what your dear Hore is telling you - that you need to be killed by the immigrants...

--------------------
--
here...

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
western, i think 70 million angry Brits will give you a few more problems than the Indians were able to give us. Besides it was the brits who started cleaning out the Indians. Keep in mind that before 1776 we were British.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
I dont get the logic here.

the garden centres are full of immigrant who cant speak english ? you didnt specify why exactly.

and your kids (not just yours) cant get jobs yet they speak english.

that doesnt make sense

whats not to get?
they work for **** all cause they claim benefits...
the garden centre doesnt have to insure them or declair tax/national insurance(pension)etc.

westie.... what i dont understand is how come your arguing over something that isnt denied by ANYONE!!!!!

even the immigrants who are here want to shut the door...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
westie.. why are you so ashamed of being black?

its only skin deep you know...

its whats underneath that counts...

oh... thats why.

maybe i can help you escape your country... if it kills you that much i could do that for you..

you see, as a white westener, with my own business, i could do that.

what can you do?

our government does NOT control us... we are uprising through the BNP, like it or not< the government will take heed...

does yours listen to you? does anyone listen to you? will anyone?

ahhhhh...... bless.

_Khalid_
Member # 10998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Khalid_         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, xenephobes...let us, for a second assume you are right, for the purpose of this post.

You say that the bnp will take power because people are sick of immigrants etc etc....They won't. Know why? Because even if a true majority of brits were sick of immigrants and the bnp had the resources to put up enough candidates to win a parlimentary majority(which they couldn't) one thing will happen:

No one would vote them into power. Know why? Because, like it or not, the bnp are seen by the vast majority as a racist party. It is irrelevent that you are too naive to see through their rhetoric, it only matters what the masses think. And the masses just so happen to see, rightly, that the bnp are a racist party that pick-ups the biggest issues of the day and use it to gain a few followers. Their current issues are immigrants and muslims. This will change in a few years to something else...they will go on and on and on forever but never draw a real following.
The lib dems have far more of a chance of being elected.

All 3 of the main parties in this country are also highly-concerned about the bnp. This is paranoia as they will never win power, but, assuming that one day all the retards of this country voted and only a few of the well-informed non-racists did voted, all three parties would use their total power to block any legislation the bnp attempted to pass.

And do you honestly think for a second that the house of lords would allow any of this to happen? Bullshit would they. Their recent votes against the increased detention etc laws have shown they have morals, even if our derranged original poster does not.

Get real - the british racist party will never gain true power.

Posts: 61 | From: England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So I suppose the Muslims can attain that right for themselves once they kill YOUR butts through extreme acts of terrorism!!
quote:

western, i think 70 million angry Brits will give you a few more problems than the Indians were able to give us. Besides it was the brits who started cleaning out the Indians. Keep in mind that before 1776 we were British.

But keep mind how many Muslim countries there are in the world and the hundreds upon hundreds of millions of Muslims there are altogether, and if all of these Muslims happened to have the same Neitschean mentality as YOU, you would either be dead, a slave, or praying towards Mecca right now!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Get real - the british racist party will never gain true power.

Actually they already did have true power back during its imperial days but those days are over. What goes around comes around, and those who do not heed the warnings will pay!
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once again your talking about lazy brits... i dont know where your getting your info from... you dont live here so it must be from a paper or something... but I LIVE HERE.... in LONDON... i know how hard the kids are trying to get jobs... i know how hard us parents are trying to pull strings and use connections to get our teens jobs... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. ive driven round sites with my mate (now youve all seen my pic... my blonde, big titted size 8 friend you'll just have to imagine) trying to get her son a labouring job... if a shop is getting a refit, we stop and ask... etc etc... its the same story.... IMMIGRANTS.

I DO LIVE IN UK too, and I know how lazy Brit are when it comes to work hard, they prefer to spend time watching TV, have a pint of beer with their friends in the pub rather than moving their ass in order to find a good job
One day I was shopping in the small city and heard the owner of a shop complaining that they don’t have many customers and was wondering why. Well at 5:30 pm everything is close and you cannot find any shops open expect supermarket and pubs. Beside this shop there is an other shop that sells almost the same products, own by some Indian people, and make much more money than the other one just Because they know that there are a lot of offices around and that most of the people finish working at 5 pm so they just stay open until 7pm and get a lot of customer from those offices who appreciate to find 1 shop open when they finish working. This is just an example among many others, on how immigrants make more money than Brit, because they are much less lazy and don’t care to work 2 hours more everyday to make more money.
It is difficult in a lot of fields in UK to find competent people, even for small job, and I'm not saying that your children and friends are lazy as I know that not all are like this, but most of them yes.
What you said about immigrants who come to UK for benefits get a house and claim money then work illegally is also true, some of them are like this is the same in my country and I understand your anger, but if Brits were willing to do those jobs before, they wouldn’t have need to use Illegal immigrants to do small jobs (which are the one Brit refused to do at the time).So its easy now to say that there are too many of them, or that they steal small jobs, as when Brit needed them to do those job, they were happy to find them, and now that is getting difficult to get one of those jobs, they balmed them saying that there are too many of them. Sorry but is to late now

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOMBON, I am sorry but not all bBrits are lazy, my mother works 13 hour days and she is 58 years old, so get your facts right, my sister is a mother of a small toddler and still manges to work a full weeks work, my other sister owns her own business and works hard doing everything, the books, working practicaly 24 hours a day to keep it a float, so please do not tell me the majority of brits are lazy because that is just not true, get your facts straight please before you go insulting people.

And I am sure where ever you come from and in all countries all over the world you will find your hard working and your lazy people, not just in Britain.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Khalid, For every action there is a reaction. the Brits will move to the right in my view over the next five years or so.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I'm not saying that your children and friends are lazy as I know that not all are like this, but most of them yes.

Hey Ninky can you read and write proprely ?
I said that not all are like this do you understand your own Language or maybe you do have problems ? last time you mentioned my spelling mistake and even did not notice your own ones and now you can't read what Is written? if you don't understand I can try to write it in chineese [Eek!]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

And I am sure where ever you come from and in all countries all over the world you will find your hard working and your lazy people, not just in Britain.

Yes I know in my country is even worse they are almost all the time on strike,( sometimes just because the coffee machine is broken [Big Grin] ) but at least in other countries they don't pretend to be the best nation in the world

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bombon, you are an internet troll just trying to start fights with everyone.

Yes I did read what you wrote but you just contradicted yourself, you said all brits were lazy then, I am am not talking about about your family and friends, well they are brits.

and yeah your spelling is crap, how long did you stay in UK?

I do not want to fight but you want disrespect everything I know then I am not just going to sit down and take it. I am not a lazy brit either.

Good day to you.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

My spelling is crap? hey how is your French my dear [Big Grin] you were making spelling mistake in your OWN language last time and you mentioned mineI even did not know you were British that so funy lol, you felt so bad about this that you even delete your stupid post full of your stupid spelling mistake lolo [Big Grin] well I'm very surprise that you are British when I see how many mistake you made in your OWN languge is difficult to think that English is your first language you must have a problem my dear.
Have a nice day too [Big Grin]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Piglet has the only realistic solution....slam the door. Also, as France has done, and the U.S. is doing now pass a law that if any immigrant violates the law they and their entire family are deported. As in France if a Muslim woman is found not learning French and being secluded at home the entire family is deported. They have also banned Burkas and religious clothes from public schools. All of this and more is and should be done.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

*Souri*
Member # 9095

They have also banned Burkas and religious clothes from public schools. All of this and more is and should be done.

Yes this is true and is even worse than you think. Muslim are not welcome at all in France I know that, but once again at least France does not pretend to be the BEST NATION of the world like America and UK

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The problem is Bombon that some Muslims are wearing out their welcome in many places. we are not going to turn over 2500 years of western civilization to Muslims. When they come to the west they must do what all others have done who came before....join out cluture. As the Queen in Denmark so aptly said, Muslim values are not compatable with ours. I find it ironic that many Muslims trash the west but can't wait to come here.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

rossaaa
Member # 10865

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rossaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and yeah your spelling is crap, how long did you stay in UK?

Hello stupid Ninky

lolo that so funy me too I'm surprise you are from UK, as one day, you also told me about my English spelling mistakes,and did not know what to say to you as the level of your English was not better, [Eek!] and now I know that you are British I'm as much surprise as Bombon and still don't know what to say.But you guys from UK as well as being lazy, and me too (that what I noticed as I also lived in London) don't you have any shame ? how come you dare to correct spelling mistake from those who are not English speaker when you, don't even know how to write your one language. That good to see that you have used the spelling check this time

Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
here we go... dumdums favorite subject... cant stick to the topic so picks a fight over spelling.

and once again a loooooooong story about the hard working immigrants and the lazy brits.

no one is complaining about the herd working immigrants... when will you get that into your thick skull?

ive just sat on a coach talking to 3 mums from the school... one works in the DSS office and is pissed off with immigrants claiming everything, while some british families (including indians etc) are crying cause they are not entitled to any help and they are desperately in need of it....

one mother works in a school, and she was telling me how hard it will be for us to get our kids into a decent high school as they HAVE to take in a high percentage of immigrants and asylum seekers...

and the other mum was saying how bad things are getting here... how soooo many of them drive with no insurance etc... SHES INDIAN.. she lives in a better house than me cause she's worked for it, and her eldest son is coming to work for me as he cant get a job to see him through college.

so... khalid.. if this is how we are all feeling... and the BNP gained lots of seats in the local elections... what makes you think they wont win?

you said something about "if all the morons vote".... what about the fact that politics usually dont come in to a lot of peoples lives normally... lots of mums dont vote... BUT now its slapping us all in the face EVERY DAY... everyone talks about it.... and these people dont know about politics... they dont really care either... so they will do the one thing they think of doing to change things...

they will vote BNP.

also... a few years ago teenagers and young people didnt give a toss about voting... now they do... now they cant wait to turn 18 to vote BNP...

its becoming a bit of a fashion trend... everyone wants to say they voted BNP...

they will win.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Right. At least most of Britain's immigrants are legal and aren't bankrupting healthcare like here in the US!
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Amen to that Djehuti, its a mess

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

rossaaa
Member # 10865

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rossaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm

You are racist is obvious. I f you were not, you would at least see on immigrants the good and the bad side but you only see the bad ones, and think about Brits benefits,(they have a better house, a better car) those remark are typical from ignorant, and racist person who you don’t have any ideas how much difficult it can be for an immigrant to integrate a culture like the British one, You use Immigrants to do the bad job, but at the end of the day you don’t accept them in your culture, you don’t have any idea how bad some of them are treated, at work and in their everyday life, to be able to understand that you have to be or open mind enough and willing to listen to others, or being an immigrant yourself and go through all the humiliations from the British who don’t like us. But you are nothing like this, but just a stupid girl who only think about her own benefit.
British are the most coward people I ever came across with, they never fight at equal level with others especially with immigrants, they just find out their weakness and then they use it against them. It can be that they make fun of their foreign accents, or acknowledge their spelling mistakes, exactly like you do here in this forum with some non English speaker people.

Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

You use Immigrants to do the bad job, but at the end of the day you don’t accept them in your culture,

This is very true

*Souri*
Member # 9095

And what make me laugh the most is that after they dare to give lessons to other Euro countries on how to treat and deal with immigrants and they can't even deal with their owns ones.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
There are some larger issues here as well. the third world population of the earth is out of control. Many of these people want to go to first world nations to escape poverty. Problem is we could not take them even if we wanted to, which we do not. You even get into moral questions like who gets to come and who has to stay in poverty. The soulution is in the formative stages right now. The immigration will be stopped and many sent back. There is no other way to hadle the problem.
*Souri*
Member # 9095

The solution would be to help them in their own countries first, financially, and educated them as no all of those people want to come to Europe to get money, some of them and most of them would prefer to stay with their families and friends rather than coming illegally to Europe. Western countries have the possibility to help them if only some euro country could be more generous
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
rosssa... you are an arse.

1. i said she had a better house than me cause she worked for it. i wasnt complaining about it, i was showing that she is a hard working immigrant... more than welcome here.

2. we do accept them into our culture... but we are being over run with illegals and asylum seekers who are sucking us dry... they dont want to be integrated into our society... they just want to abuse our system.

3. your comment on me only seeing the bad side of immigrants is just lame... ive stated over and over again what the problem is, i am not, nor have i ever been a racist, i have to laugh as you dont know the colour of my children... i live in a multicultural neighbourhood, we all get on fine, and we ALL talk about the problem with the flood of immigrants...

why cant you see we have a problem here? its not about being racist.

if everyone in scotland could come to london and be given a house and benefits they would come... if it was the other way around, id go there...

or if i moved to another london borough cause they were giving away free houses id do it...

its not about the race... its about the problems being caused.

why do you insist that i am a racist (which is just laughable.. youd SEE that if you knew me)

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Bombon, How much do you think our tax payers are willing to pay? The problem is too big for that. We can't possibly educate all of those people or even make a dent. We buy their oil...what happens to that money?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

pamplemouse
Member # 10943

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamplemouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to say I have never read such a load of
horseshit in all my life - people with their arse
in an uproar over "icecream cartons", bend over
fellows, you have just been shafted again by a
load mouth minority.

Its not the British who are racist, but stupid
politicans trying to be all things to all people.

You are told you cannot see the Doctor of your
choice because the medical center you visited
for years is now only for "asylum seekers", you
complain and are branded "racist" by some left
wing politician.

You are one of several thousand seeking a council
home - you cannot have all those empty homes-
they are reserved for - guess who - say anthing
and the police stormtroopers are kicking your
door down.

Think I am exaggerating - happens every day in
Blair's new "Soviet"

Posts: 15 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
most of them are nuts, I agree.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ah.. pamplemouse...... mate... you have taken the thoughts from my mind.

i am branded a racist here.... NOT where i live.... BUT.. COLLECTIVELY... what i..WE are saying.. is branded racist... even though its being said by all nationalities!!!!!!!!!

we are sinking.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

There are some larger issues here as well. the third world population of the earth is out of control. Many of these people want to go to first world nations to escape poverty. Problem is we could not take them even if we wanted to, which we do not. You even get into moral questions like who gets to come and who has to stay in poverty. The soulution is in the formative stages right now. The immigration will be stopped and many sent back. There is no other way to hadle the problem.

It would be better for all nations if those 3rd world countries could solve their poverty problems. In the vast majority of cases, the only reason why those 3rd world nations are in poverty is because of crooked governments. So far the only thing 1st world nations are doing to help is sending money and food but this is like putting a bandage on a patient who needs extensive surgery.

If those 3rd world countries are to succeed they must rid themselves of all things that hinder their development or at least stability such as corruption.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
and islam...
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and islam...

excuse me?!!!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
your excused.
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
and islam...

she meant corruption in islam...

who would be stupid enough to even think that islam hinders develpment - not only was it the piuoneers of modern times - but the fastest growing belief in the developed world.

in contrast, christantiy is fast shrinking, only logical sense say that the reason for this is that christainty hinders development, and there is no such place for such non-progrosseive faith in such a fast developing world...

only islam is compatible hence the growth

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com