EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » British Muslim: "I’m going to bring this country down"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British Muslim: "I’m going to bring this country down"
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harper's Magazine http://www.harpers.org/ImHatinIt.html, recently posted "I'm Hatin' It," a September 2005 interview with Rashad Akhtar, "a twenty-seven-year-old British Muslim, who alleges that the graphic used on the lid of Burger King ice-cream cones resembles the Arabic spelling of 'Allah.'"

The Enlightenment happened at half past 12 a.m. in Burger King, Park Royal. I had ordered my food, and a French guy got talking to me and asked, “Are you Muslim?” He said, “Look at this,” and he showed me the cone. I saw it and I thought, “Wow,” like anyone would. He said, “Turn it around.”

I was thinking of my stomach. I was hungry. I would have loved to eat an ice cream. When I saw it, my mouth fell open. I dropped the ice cream. I canceled my order. That was the defining moment of my life.

The Burger King logo is there in Arabic. “Allah” is spelled exactly how it is there, and the Burger King logo is where the ominah should be. Why, there is no way it could be a coincidence. How can you say it is a spinning swirl? How does it spin on something that is static? You cannot spin it around unless you have a mechanical device. You spin it one direction, to the right, and it is offending a billion people.

I’m not talking about Muslims in the Park Royal vicinity, or in the U.K. I’m talking about globally. Everyone who sees this is going to be offended. If you put a different symbol on there, you’re offending Jews, Christians, Sikhs, or Hindus. I am going to try my best in life, so that these people do not operate in a single Muslim country again, so that we get an apology to every single Muslim on this planet in their language, in their country, on a national TV station: “Sorry. We, as an American company, are sorry. We didn’t mean to offend you.”

What angers me most is that most people, once they have finished with it, they look at it and say, “Nice cone. Nice design. Nice cone design.” They chuck it away. That is disrespectful. Don’t throw it away. Keep it as evidence. A reminder of what these people are doing every single day of our lives.

We showed this to Muslim customers in Burger King and they were disgusted. We went to the manager. “Is this true?” we asked. He said, “Yes, my brother. It is true.” I spoke to two other Pakistani Muslim guys there and they said, “We are sickened.” They were cussing Burger King.

I feel humiliated. I want to humiliate the person who did this to an extent that he never works again. I’m going to make him see that it was the biggest mistake in his life. I want to meet the guy. I want to ask the guy, “What does this mean to you?” then never see his face again.

In a way, I’m glad he did this to me. It has opened my eyes. The fear of God, the love of God, the love of not letting anyone disrespect God. Even though it means nothing to some people and may mean nothing to some Muslims in this country, this is my jihad. I’m not going to rest until I find the person who is responsible. I’m going to bring this country down.

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No words like “Allah” on our ice cream, but let the rivers in heaven flow with booze. Again, I’m confused.

If I was a muslim, I would consider this 'Allahs' ice cream, created by Allah, especially for the taste buds of muslims who can afford to buy some. If a muslim rejects Allahs ice cream, he is rejecting Allah. Akhtar is jihading for the wrong reason, he has mis-understood the Quran. Sura 2000.6 clearly says: "I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream." Mohammd was no fool, he knew his chocolate from his vanilla. What Akhtar should be doing is, to eat all that ice cream he can get, and pray to the lids. Now that would make Allah happy, and he knows best...

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless his heart, he was offended. SO WHAT.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
"How can you say it is a spinning swirl? How does it spin on something that is static? You cannot spin it around unless you have a mechanical device. You spin it one direction, to the right, and it is offending a billion people."

Islamic Quantum Mechanics. Allah assigns it a macroscopic spin quantum number.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then let them be offended. I could care less if they are offended or not. The civilized world is weary of their crap.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
"You spin it one direction, to the right, and it is offending a billion people."

You spin it to the left, and it generates enriched uranium. {Iranian Nuclear Engineering Manual}.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
And if you do that the American fleet off the Iranian coast blows it to hell and back.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Burger King withdrew the lids because they want to sell ice cream, they could give a hoot about Muslims.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Burger King withdrew these lids, so the offended Muslims got what they wanted.
Quite what Harper's Magazine thinks to achieve by repeating this 8 months later I don't know.

'Allah' ice-creams banned

However slightly OT is this report of the continuing trial of 7 men charged with plotting to blow up, amongst other things, the Ministry of Sound club in London. Leave aside the fact that the place has to be called the Ministry of "Sound" because what goes on inside does not qualify as music, it was percieved as a soft target, and acceptable because of "those slags dancing around?"
The trial at the Central Criminal Court continues.
London club 'bombing plan' taped

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg similar is the word ive looked at over and over again and i read and i wud not haveput it tp his name he we go again ive been in country thts more islamic than england ifound loads of stuff to be more offensive than that .im muslim and i wudnt have took a blime bit of notice IF IT WAS THE ACTUALL WRITING TO WHICH ITS NOT ,THEN YEAH but here we are not to offend again .the MUSLIMS.and any way why r u eating in brger king in england u know they use pigs fat alot more here and oh by the way you can actually buy a bacon burger in egypt in burger king they actually sell it .go and shout there..and yeah IT IS BACON .and the funny thing is they aint telling any one its pig until u ask them AND IT DOWN YOUR LOVLEY GOBB!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOH ME KNOWS WHO HELPS RUN MINISTRY OF SOUND uuuhm interesting..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Piglet, Thats the way to get all the Muslims out of the UK. Pork 'em. Jets put pork in every known type of food. They'll either have to eat the pork or leave.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if pork is all Muslims had available to eat otherwise they'd starve..they'd eat it and it wouldn't be haram or at least that's what I've been told. Guess you're gonna have to think of another way to get rid of over one billion of us crazies [Roll Eyes] .

How exactly would you go about ridding the world of racist bastards?

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL You've got to be joking right?!!

It's one thing for Muslims to get upset over a cartoon that intentionally commits blasphemy, but to be offended over an image that just happens to resemble an Arabic script word for one reason or another is ridiculous!!

This reminds me of an incident that happened over a decade ago here in my state where there was pasta that happened to be in the image of the virgin Mary, and people got offended when it was eaten! LOL [Big Grin]

The Enlightenment happened at half past 12 a.m. in Burger King, Park Royal.

More like unenlightenment!

Posts: 26361 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Ice cream and cake ban during Polish papal visit:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5015518.stm

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats allahs problem with ice cream?

:/

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yeah one i wud not mention ??

correct madam m if toxicationg drink was only availeble u can drink it has long has u dont idulge (aprt from the ones here that drink if theres no tomoro ,same goes for the PIG [Wink] they once trying to stop hot cross buns cause it was meant to offend us i didnt see any one asking my opinion ..u eat bubble gum and chewing gum uhmm what can i say ..anerexia here i come .muslims band from eating in case they are eating ALLAH , well he wonthave much to look at when we enter the paradise IF we get there we all look like chikkys no better still sudan i think they wud be gratefull of the ice cream they will think allah has answered to them thats one good advantage..

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they were eating ICE CREAM. And the words REALLY didn't say Allah, it just resembled that way!

Seriously, these Muslims need to get a grip!

Posts: 26361 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Piglet, Thats the way to get all the Muslims out of the UK. Pork 'em. Jets put pork in every known type of food. They'll either have to eat the pork or leave.

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Well if pork is all Muslims had available to eat otherwise they'd starve..they'd eat it and it wouldn't be haram or at least that's what I've been told. Guess you're gonna have to think of another way to get rid of over one billion of us crazies [Roll Eyes] .

How exactly would you go about ridding the world of racist bastards?

you see , Islam is adaptable in every nation...

You cant win Hore, go to the Arizona Desert to bury your head.

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com