EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » what if you watched this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what if you watched this
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and she had a burka on???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-19590492533674903

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or this????

http://robpongi.com/pages/comboIIJIMAAI.html

injustice would rule the day

[Frown]

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sim-sim
Member # 10450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sim-sim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what that got to do with Politics ?
Posts: 3 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/SALAAMS MIKE IM NOT SEEN HER WITH A BURKA CAN YOU SHOW ME WEAR AND WHEN U MEAN BURKHA U MENA HER FACE COEVERED BURKHA ANS HIJAB DIFFERENT ,,I REALLY RESPECT YOU TO WHAT UR TRYING TO PUT ACROSS HAS A FRIEND WE ALL HAVE OUR VIEWS BUT IM WEAR HIJAB BUT I AM HONEST IM NOT ALWAYS WEAR IT I WEAR BAHI TO US THAT MEANS A SCARF COVERING THE TOP AND HAIR SEEN AT THE BACK WHICH CUD PUT ME HAS A HYPROCRIT BUT IM NOT FULLY IN TUNE WITH MY FAITH AT THE MOMENT ,FOR PERSONAL REASONS ,but to keep taking it off and wear it when it suits u is not good really its like summitmes an outfit ur going to a wedding u put ur hat on ,one day for my slef inshalah i will be ready to wear all the time ,IF SUMONE WANTS TO WEAR IT ALL THTE TIME WEAR IT FOR THE REASONS IT WAS WRITTEN ,DONT ABUSE ,may i find it soon ,
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. it has ALOT to do with politics

2. I have no problem with a women wearing a burka, IF SHE BY HER OWN FREE WILL WANTS TO...

I have a problem with islamic spooks who throw acid on women without a burka, or rape them...thats what I have a problem with...women being forced to wear a burka..

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but what did those videos have to do with the burka??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
they did'nt have anything to do with a burka..and thank God for that!

[Smile]

--------------------

Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Wa qul li al-mu'minat yaghdudna min absarihinna wa yahfazna furujahunna wa laa yubdina zenatahunna illa maa zahara min haa wal-yadribna bi khumurihinna ala juyubihinna; wa laa yubdina zenatahunna illa li bu'ulatihinna aw aba'ihinna aw aba'i bu'ulatihinna aw abna'ihinna aw abna'i bu'ulatihinna aw ikhwanihinna aw bani ikhwanihinna aw bani akhawatihinna aw nisa'ihinna aw maa malakat aymanu hunna aw at-tabi'ina ghayri ulu'l-irbat min ar-rijal aw at-tifl alladhina lam yazharu ala awrat an-nisa wa laa yadribna bi arjulihinna li yu'lama maa yukhfina min zenatahinna. Wa tubu ilaAllahi jami'an, ayyuha al-mu'minun la'allakum tuflihun
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
And say to the faithful women to lower their gazes, and to guard their private parts, and not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it, and to extend their headcoverings (khimars) to cover their bosoms (jaybs), and not to display their beauty except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their womenfolk, or what their right hands rule (slaves), or the followers from the men who do not feel sexual desire, or the small children to whom the nakedness of women is not apparent, and not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide of their adornments. And turn in repentance to Allah together, O you the faithful, in order that you are successful
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
so now the slaves can't check out the babes?

:/

what kinda deal you running here?

--------------------

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
but what did those videos have to do with the burka??

Is this that Australian model who went Muslimah and donned a Burka in order to get out of drug charges in Thailand?
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
why can't the US have millions of immigrants that look exactly like Alizee?I would be very supportive of such a cause.in fact, thats what the biggest problem is, alot of US immigrants don't look like Alizee...

what ever she is, thats what we need more of...I can't think of how I could put this more clearly..

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and she had a burka on???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-19590492533674903

or this????

http://robpongi.com/pages/comboIIJIMAAI.html

injustice would rule the day [sad face]

quote:
they did'nt have anything to do with a burka..and thank God for that! [smilie]
LMAO [Big Grin] Mike, you are hilarious!
Posts: 26528 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Im as serious as a heart attack

[Smile]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5009207270086582589&q=Alizee

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com