EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Abnormal Behavior by the Americans in Iraq

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Abnormal Behavior by the Americans in Iraq
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone noticed how sick and ill-behaved American soldiers in Iraq have become? They are out of control and acting maniacally like no one can control them. Abusing people, raping women, men, killing people inc. children and elderlies for no apparent reason. How inhumane can someone get? This cannot be sane. I met one time an Irish soldier who served in the army in Afghanistan and he told me to be able to kill he has to lose control otherwise if he tried to focus on what he was doing, he would never be able to shoot!! What a technique.

It also seems to be that those American soldiers 'stuck' in Iraq to which feels like forever to them, having no choice to be there in the first place and with no way to leave or get out unless there is an urgent & serious reason, they might actually be as desperate and hopeless as Iraqis are and acting out of despair too.

Does anyone think that Iraq is not just a prison for Iraqis but also for the American/ British soldiers who were chosen to be put there? For somereason, all other countries (Far East, UK) withdrew their armies in fear of losing them in the constant killings, and that inc.the UK, while the U.S. rarely does that. Maybe they have enough people to provide, or maybe they just couldnt care less? What's going on?

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed Iraq must feel like a prison for service men. I know several men who have served out there and they have told me that the tension in the streets is unimaginable and that is why some of the younger men are trigger happy, they are in fact terrified, some of them are no more than boys this is not an excuse for their behaviour but it might be a reason for it.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American soldiers have done worse than what America accuse Zarqawy and his likes of doing. No wonder I felt nothing when Zraqawy was killed as it sounded to me like a victory of great terrorist group on a smaller one. I hope Iraqi will kick them both out soon.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
Has anyone noticed how sick and ill-behaved American soldiers in Iraq have become? They are out of control and acting maniacally like no one can control them. Abusing people, raping women, men, killing people inc. children and elderlies for no apparent reason. How inhumane can someone get? This cannot be sane. I met one time an Irish soldier who served in the army in Afghanistan and he told me to be able to kill he has to lose control otherwise if he tried to focus on what he was doing, he would never be able to shoot!! What a technique.

It also seems to be that those American soldiers 'stuck' in Iraq to which feels like forever to them, having no choice to be there in the first place and with no way to leave or get out unless there is an urgent & serious reason, they might actually be as desperate and hopeless as Iraqis are and acting out of despair too.

Does anyone think that Iraq is not just a prison for Iraqis but also for the American/ British soldiers who were chosen to be put there? For somereason, all other countries (Far East, UK) withdrew their armies in fear of losing them in the constant killings, and that inc.the UK, while the U.S. rarely does that. Maybe they have enough people to provide, or maybe they just couldnt care less? What's going on?

When somebody "steps out of line" they shall and will be punished hard by the military court. There are no excuse fore raping and killing kids/innocent civilians.
There are also a lot of scarred young boys over there with a weapon. The terrorists doesn't make their job easier. They hide among the civilians and uses children to hide behind - like Zargawi did.
If the terrorists would stop the daily bombing and terroracts and focus their energy on rebuilding their country. Support the democracy and free elections. Participate in the work of rebuilding schools, mosques, hospital ect. insted of keep on destroying them, - then there would be no need fore the troops to draw their weapons.

Within the last week more than 300 civilians has been killed by fellow muslims in bombings.- Thats what scarres the hell out of the young boys over there. They are not there to fight no longer, their mission was suppose to be rebuilding and peacekeeping.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Details emerge in alleged atrocity by U.S. troops

By Ellen Knickmeyer

The Washington Post

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Fifteen-year-old Abeer Qasim Hamza was afraid, her mother confided in a neighbor.

As pretty as she was young, the girl had attracted the unwelcome attention of U.S. soldiers manning a checkpoint that the girl had to pass through almost daily in their village in the south-central city of Mahmoudiya, her mother told the neighbor.

Abeer told her mother often in her last days that the soldiers had made advances toward her, a neighbor, Omar Janabi, said this weekend, recounting a conversation he said he had with the girl's mother, Fakhriyah, on March 10.

Fakhriyah feared the Americans might come for her daughter at night, at their home. She asked her neighbor if Abeer might sleep at his house, with the women there.

Janabi said he agreed. Then, "I tried to reassure her, remove some of her fear," Janabi said. "I told her, the Americans would not do such a thing."

Abeer did not live to take up the offer of shelter at Janabi's home.

Instead, attackers came to the girl's house the next day, apparently separating Abeer from her mother, father and 7-year-old sister.

Janabi and others knowledgeable about the incident said they believed the attackers raped Abeer in another room. Medical officials who handled the bodies said the girl had been raped, but they did not elaborate.

Before leaving, the attackers fatally shot the four family members — two of Abeer's brothers had been away at school — and attempted to set Abeer's body on fire, according to Janabi, another neighbor who spoke on condition of anonymity, the mayor of Mahmoudiya and a hospital administrator with knowledge of the death certificates and of the case overall.

The U.S. military said last week that authorities were investigating allegations of a rape and killings in Mahmoudiya by soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment, part of the 4th Infantry Division.

advertising
The mayor of Mahmoudiya, Mouyad Fadhil Saif, said Sunday that the case was being investigated by the U.S. military as an alleged atrocity.

Janabi was one of the first people to arrive at the house after the attack, he said Saturday, speaking at the home of local tribal leaders. He said he found Abeer sprawled dead in a corner, her hair and a pillow next to her consumed by fire, and her dress pushed up to her neck.

"I was sure from the first glance that she had been raped," he said.

Despite the reassurances he had given the girl's mother earlier, Janabi said, "I wasn't surprised what had happened, when I found that the suspicion of the mother was correct."

The U.S. military has not identified the victims. U.S. military officials contacted this weekend said they did not know the names of the people involved or most other details of the case.

The military official pointed to one discrepancy in the accounts. Preliminary information in the military investigation put the age of the alleged rape victim at 20, rather than 15, as reported by her neighbors, officials and hospital records and officials in Mahmoudiya.

U.S. soldiers at the scene initially ascribed the killings to Sunni Arab insurgents active in the area, the U.S. military and local residents said. That puzzled villagers, who knew the family was Sunni, Janabi said.

Three months after the incident, two soldiers of the 502nd came forward to say that soldiers of the unit were responsible, a U.S. military official said last week. The U.S. military began an investigation the next day, the official said.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003101191_soldiers03.html

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemonspice,
Thanks for the topic. I was just thinking abt it this morning when i was listening to he news on the radio here. They were talking abt the lastest rape of a young girl and killing all her family members afterwards. Three soldiers did it. Hmmm... it keeps one wondering really when all that mess will come to an end.

It's so annyoing how the universe savers are out of control.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even after this latest horrifying incident, I believe these types of American soldiers (mentally disordered/ psychotic/ sick) are not the majority. The way American soldiers are put there with no choice but to stay there, if you think of it, from their point of view, they must feel very threatened, as at the end of the day, they ARE in a strange country, with everybody against them. They ARE threatened to be killed as well. Blame it on the terrorist; they create this tension in the streets, as neither the average, local citizen has killing on his mind, nor do ordinary army fighters who come into a country to protect. But then with the daily shootings it gives a troubled state of mind for everyone. From rage to fear, everyone is scared of everyone, when the ones that act worst are just hiding behind normal people, whether it's Americans or Iraqis. And yes, it is a big shame, and a serious danger to the whole world that the biggest leaders have their own interest and couldn't care less about the world or what's happening in it. Out of control they are, like lions in a jungle with deer around them watching but can't do anything or 'they will be eaten-alive'. From Iran's president, Bush and Saddam to Pakistan's leader and some countries in South Africa are very unlucky to have the most ill-headed leaders. Hunger for power and money gets the worst out of people, which makes one wonder if there will be a world war 3 this century?!!
God save us all (Rabena yostor)

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazy-mom-2-2
Member # 11195

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for crazy-mom-2-2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my brother has just come home from a year in iraq. he was away from his family for 18 months. we have no right to judge him. he is a soldior doing the job he was trained to do. they are under attack daily, working up to 24 shifts! they get little sleep and comforts are few. my brother is a staff sgt and had many KIDS under him that he was responsible for. he is not muslim, but i am. we should all be praying for those boys to do what they need to do to come home alive and be right in the eyes of Allah. this is a very important topic to me!
Posts: 15 | From: farm lands of PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if these people have done this then there is no answer for them.
but in the same breath lets class them with the other sick fcukers men, women, and what ever,when then strap bombs to themselves and kill inocent people,and chop peoples heads off

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These complaints are not heart felt. Nobody here complaining about the conduct of a very limited number of Americans gives a damn about the Iraqi people. This anti american jibberish is the rambling of ignorant people who would support the most brutal terrorists in the world to take a verbal shot at the United States. Any sane person who cares about the Iraqui people would give their 100% support to the new democratic government there.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We first have to rememebr that the US entry into Iraq was based on bogus information while saying there are Americans being sent who have no choice but to go along with the programme! There are bad apples in the bunch and sadly they give a bad face.

Perhaps if government representatives in US would send thier own sons to war perhaps the rets will follow suit but again, it is other people's sons who are sent to war (for the most part).

Why don't decent Iraqis make the same commotion for the innocent civilians being killed by suicide bombers? Dodge that!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
These complaints are not heart felt. Nobody here complaining about the conduct of a very limited number of Americans gives a damn about the Iraqi people. This anti american jibberish is the rambling of ignorant people who would support the most brutal terrorists in the world to take a verbal shot at the United States. Any sane person who cares about the Iraqui people would give their 100% support to the new democratic government there.

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smuckers, what can we say about people who cannot convince nobody to support their agenda. No matter who is elected on '08 the policy will remain the same, as it always has. Hillary Clinton and president Bush are in broad agreement on out mideast policy. Only insane person would risk letting Islamo-Facists control half the worlds oil supply.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] I must say that such accusations by lemonspice are over-exaggerations and over-generalizations to say the least. I have guys from my stepfather's family who are fighting in Iraq and I don't think any of them are behaving inhumanely. I know this is elementary, but since we are dealing with an elementary mind let me just say that you can't focus on a few rotten apples out a truckload of good ones. There are way more good soldiers who are doing their duty as well as helping the Iraqi people.

And since there are rotten apples in every group, you can't just trash talk American soldiers. What about those distusting French and some other European UN soldiers in the Congo who are sexually exploiting women and even small children who they were suppose to be helping?!! [Mad]

What about the Muslim Arab-wannabe psychos of northern Sudan who rape little boys?! [Mad]

So don't you dare talk sh*t about about US armed forces based on what a few miscreants have done!!

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
They know this Djehuti and they could care less about the Iraqi people. If the guy did what is reported he should be shot or locked up for life, no doubt. This is just an excuse to blast the united states. You are a student of history and know that nobody likes the big guy....in any era.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUmFvg2zNU&mode=related&search=mullah
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com