EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Bush won't pressure Israel for cease-fire ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush won't pressure Israel for cease-fire ???
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 8 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The president is not going to make military decisions for Israel," White House spokesman Tony Snow said.

But the president will make military decisions for every other country.
Bush demands that Russia not support Iran.
He demands that China not dupport Iran.
He demands that North Korea not do any nuclear testing.
He demands that Iran stop all nuclear production.
He demands that the Palestinians stop attacking Israel.
He demands that no one has the right to boycott Israel or say anything negative about Israel.
But he will allow Israel to do (and say) whatever it pleases.

This is probably the most obvious sign that Bush is nothing more than a PUPPET.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/world/4047076.html

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9-t9F9-LIo&search=jimi%20hendrixs

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REMEMBER BUSH AND BLAIR HAVE JEWISH RELATIVES AND BELEIVEIN SUMMAT THAT THE JEWS HAVE ''''MONEY ''''''AND CURRUPTION LIKE THEM SELVES ,BUT AFTER ALL WE AL HAVE SOME GOD DAMN JEW IN US , [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does everybody pick on the jewish people round here?
Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like you pick on me a muslim in ISLAM
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only pick on muslims when they blow trains up in india, and stuff like that...I have never picked on you personally.

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im part indian and i know the hindus r not just has good even the sikhs please look into that look for a massecur that took place last year ,its not one sided ok PLEASE !!!!!!!
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
stop picking on jewish people...

leave them in peace..ok?

and stop blowing things up..

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
shut up trying to pick a fight wif me ,cus really mike im a **** mood really im so pissed off i cus find u in here ans boff you one.....muslim hindu sikhs and jews has well and buddists and acatholics and any tyoe of religoin u can find BOFF THEN ALL BLOODY CRAP ,ALL WANT FRIGGGEN POWER and from the look of it so do you trying to over throw me come on then meet me face to face i guarentee you wont be dissapointed but im a good batswoman u know so watch my left arm [Big Grin] HAHAHAHAHA PEACE WHAT WORD IS THAT
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I don't want any power, thats Gods..I just want people to start doing right, and stop doing wrong..

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
well it wont be in our life time ,seeu in the ressurection if we get there the rate we going none of us will ...
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
visualize whirled peas ... [Big Grin]
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
visualize whirled peas ... [Big Grin]

peas or peace [Confused]
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whirled = world
peas = peace

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:

Little Michael,

We are terribly sorry it seems we are picking on Israel. They are so innocent and pure, no blood on their hands, everyone just seems to be against them for no reason and I see how that would upset you.

Nevermind the fact of the RECORDED history of their behaviors since the move of Jews into stolen land and nevermind the fact that jews, christians and muslims lived in peace hundreds of years prior to that theft and murdering of thouands of innocent palestinians.

I'm so sorry you have not taken the time to do your homework and read the REAL history of what has happened there, nor have you left your safe haven of right wing america to travel outside to meet and talk to and get a feel for people differnt from you.

I'm so sorry you feel the need to defend a people who have killed and lied and covered up without giving the same defense to those you so quickly slander and judge.

I'm so sorry you believe everything you read or hear or is fed to you and I truly hope we don't hurt your feelings anymore but aspire to create for you the peaceful, calm and happy world you so desire and think will come by nobody picking on people who have killed their mothers, daughtes, fathers, brothers and sisters.

Good day to you.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Little Michael,

We are terribly sorry it seems we are picking on Israel. They are so innocent and pure, no blood on their hands, everyone just seems to be against them for no reason and I see how that would upset you.

Nevermind the fact of the RECORDED history of their behaviors since the move of Jews into stolen land and nevermind the fact that jews, christians and muslims lived in peace hundreds of years prior to that theft and murdering of thouands of innocent palestinians.

I'm so sorry you have not taken the time to do your homework and read the REAL history of what has happened there, nor have you left your safe haven of right wing america to travel outside to meet and talk to and get a feel for people differnt from you.

I'm so sorry you feel the need to defend a people who have killed and lied and covered up without giving the same defense to those you so quickly slander and judge.

I'm so sorry you believe everything you read or hear or is fed to you and I truly hope we don't hurt your feelings anymore but aspire to create for you the peaceful, calm and happy world you so desire and think will come by nobody picking on people who have killed their mothers, daughtes, fathers, brothers and sisters.

Good day to you.

you forgot to say, sig heil..
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAN LS:
quote:
Bush is nothing more than a puppet
[Confused] PUPPET??! [Roll Eyes]

Mikey:
quote:
quote:
I only pick on muslims when they blow trains up in india, and stuff like that
I'm not hating on nobody but, what about when Israel blows things up. Is this double standard present because even an atheist is better than a muslim?

[Smile]

I bet Our friend Jesus would disagree there. [Smile]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

maybe it's because there are a lot of muslims

quote:
you forgot to say, sig heil..
[Big Grin]

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Bill was passed by the US Senate by a unanimous voice vote on July 18th., by a vote of 410 in support, 8 against and 4 present. I guess that answers the question heading this thread!!

HRES 921 IH
109th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. RES. 921

Condemning the recent attacks against the State of Israel, holding terrorists and their state-sponsors accountable for such attacks, supporting Israel's right to defend itself, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
July 18, 2006

Mr. BOEHNER (for himself, Mr. HYDE, and Mr. LANTOS) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on International Relations

RESOLUTION

Condemning the recent attacks against the State of Israel, holding terrorists and their state-sponsors accountable for such attacks, supporting Israel's right to defend itself, and for other purposes.

Whereas on September 12, 2005, Israel completed its unilateral withdrawal from Gaza, demonstrating its willingness to make sacrifices for the sake of peace;

Whereas more than 1,000 rockets have been launched from Gaza into Israel since Israel's disengagement;

Whereas in a completely unprovoked attack that occurred in undisputed Israeli territory on June 25, 2006, Israeli Defense Forces Corporal Gilad Shalit was kidnapped and is being held hostage in Gaza by a Palestinian terrorist group which includes members of Hamas;

Whereas Hamas political leader Khaled Meshaal, in Damascus, Syria, has acknowledged the role of Hamas in holding Corporal Shalit hostage;

Whereas in a completely unprovoked attack that occurred in undisputed Israeli territory on July 12, 2006, operatives of the terrorist group Hezbollah operating out of southern Lebanon killed three Israeli soldiers and took two others hostage;

Whereas Israel fully complied with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 (1978) by completely withdrawing its forces from Lebanon, as certified by the United Nations Security Council and affirmed by United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan on June 16, 2000, when he said, `Israel has withdrawn from [Lebanon] in full compliance with Security Council Resolution 425.';

Whereas United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559 (2004) calls for the complete withdrawal of all foreign forces from Lebanon and the dismantlement of all independent militias in Lebanon;

Whereas despite the adoption of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559, the Government of Lebanon has failed to disband and disarm Hezbollah, allowing Hezbollah instead to amass 13,000 rockets, including rockets that are more destructive, longer-range and more accurate than rockets previously used by Hezbollah, and has integrated Hezbollah into the Lebanese Government;

Whereas the Government of Israel has previously shown great restraint despite the fact that Hezbollah has launched at least four separate attacks into Israel using rockets and ground forces over the past year;

Whereas the failure of the Government of Lebanon to implement all aspects of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559 and to extend its authority throughout its territory has enabled Hezbollah to launch armed attacks against Israel and recently to kidnap Israeli soldiers;

Whereas Hezbollah's strength derives significantly from the direct financial, military, and political support it receives from Syria and Iran, and Hezbollah also receives important support from sources within Lebanon;

Whereas Iranian Revolutionary Guards continue to operate in southern Lebanon, providing support to Hezbollah and reportedly controlling its operational activities;

Whereas the Government of the United States has enacted several laws, including the Syria Accountability and Lebanese Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2003 (Public Law 108-175) and the Iran and Libya Sanctions Act of 1996 (Public Law 104-172), which call for the imposition of sanctions on Syria and Iran for, among other things, their support for terrorism and terrorist organizations;

Whereas the House of Representatives has repeatedly called for full implementation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559;

Whereas section 1224 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2003 (Public Law 107-228) withholds certain assistance to Lebanon contingent on the deployment of the Lebanese armed forces to the internationally recognized border between Lebanon and Israel and its effective assertion of authority in the border area in order, among other reasons, to prevent cross-border infiltration by terrorists, precisely the criminal activity that has provoked the current crisis;

Whereas President George W. Bush stated on July 12, 2006, `Hezbollah's terrorist operations threaten Lebanon's security and are an affront to the sovereignty of the Lebanese Government. Hezbollah's actions are not in the interest of the Lebanese people, whose welfare should not be held hostage to the interests of the Syrian and Iranian regimes.', and has repeatedly affirmed that Syria and Iran must be held to account for their shared responsibility in the recent attacks;

Whereas the United States recognizes that some members of the democratically-elected Lebanese parliament are working to build an autonomous and sovereign Lebanon and supports their efforts; and

Whereas both Hezbollah and Hamas refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist and call for the destruction of Israel: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives--

(1) reaffirms its steadfast support for the State of Israel;

(2) condemns Hamas and Hezbollah for engaging in unprovoked and reprehensible armed attacks against Israel on undisputed Israeli territory, for taking hostages, for killing Israeli soldiers, and for continuing to indiscriminately target Israeli civilian populations with their rockets and missiles;

(3) further condemns Hamas and Hezbollah for cynically exploiting civilian populations as shields, locating their equipment and bases of operation, including their rockets and other armaments, amidst civilian populations, including in homes and mosques;

(4) recognizes Israel's longstanding commitment to minimizing civilian loss and welcomes Israel's continued efforts to prevent civilian casualties;

(5) demands the Governments of Iran and Syria to direct Hamas and Hezbollah to immediately and unconditionally release Israeli soldiers which they hold captive;

(6) affirms that all governments that have provided continued support to Hamas or Hezbollah share responsibility for the hostage-taking and attacks against Israel and, as such, should be held accountable for their actions;

(7) condemns the Governments of Iran and Syria for their continued support for Hezbollah and Hamas in their armed attacks against Israelis and their other terrorist activities;

(8) supports Israel's right to take appropriate action to defend itself, including to conduct operations both in Israel and in the territory of nations which pose a threat to it, which is in accordance with international law, including Article 51 of the United Nations Charter;

(9) commends the President of the United States for fully supporting Israel as it responds to these armed attacks by terrorist organizations and their state sponsors;

(10) urges the President of the United States to bring the full force of political, diplomatic, and economic sanctions available to the Government of the United States against the Governments of Syria and Iran;

(11) demands the Government of Lebanon to do everything in its power to find and free the kidnapped Israeli soldiers being held in the territory of Lebanon;

(12) calls on the United Nations Security Council to condemn these unprovoked acts and to take action to ensure full and immediate implementation of United Nations Security Council 1559 (2004), which requires Hezbollah to be dismantled and the departure of all Syrian personnel and Iranian Revolutionary Guards from Lebanon;

(13) expresses its condolences to all families of innocent victims of recent violence; and

(14) declares its continued commitment to working with Israel and other United States allies in combating terrorism worldwide.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how the people who voted for this Bill can sleep at night! They are as morally blinded as the people they are supporting.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
HITLERS????

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com