EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Israel you are not hollier for making war on Lebanon (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Israel you are not hollier for making war on Lebanon
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to express my anger .

War is evil and inhumane. It's unknown to me how could a nation of Israel that survived genocide become so cruel and inflict pain and suffering to others ( Lebanon recently ) AFTER being a victim of genocide.

From this point on, Israel proved to the World that it's not HOLLY NATION because holly nations and "God chosen people" don't kill.

My favorite poet is Gibran and he is Lebanese. I think his grave would turn around for distarction of human life and Lebanon - his people and his country. Lebanon is such a beautiful country that it's sad and tragic to see the war killing this beautiful land.

Pls express your anger here. It's better than keeping it in you. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
israel is defending itself

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
World know the truth. We are not so dumb as it appears. [Big Grin] I know, God knows, Lebanon knows, World know. If you are ignorant - be it.

This open war on Lebanon and direct attack on this beautiful country, revealed the true face of nation of Israel. They are no different than any terroristic country.

They lost their dignity. Israel is NOT holly nation. It's ridicuolous to believe such thing. Their God is not anymore supporting them. Maybe it never did. God can't support war. War is evil.

I am wondering still from spiritual point of view - how could a nation that was persecuted by Germans in the genocide be INSENSITIVE to humanity and inflict the pain and suffering to innocent?

I always thought that a nation that survived genocide will LEARN that inflicting the pain and suffering to another human being and making wars is evil and inhumane.

The nation who felt pain and suffering would know not to inflict pain and suffering to others. They would not feel any satisfaction in that. Why this did not happen with Israel? They made transition from being a victim to being a nation who murderes and persecutes, and bombs and kills.

Israel became what Germany was before. They spiritually did not grow. They lost their connection with God.

A Holly Nation would not kill but instead promote peace and harmony. Israel proved it's not holly.

It has never been. They fooled everyone - but it's not going to work at the end - because war (evil) never wins.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you would rather israel just shoot rockets into lebbanon, like hezbollah shoots into israel?

[Confused]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hummm ...maybe lobo agrees with rozier kidnapping other people lobo wishes for once that ALL people would get their heads out of their asses ...

I mean no matter what .. still someone's son, husband, brother, cousin, groom or lover .. ON BOTH SIDES if hezbollah is by chance reading this Plz be the better human and practice some humality .AND LET THEM GO AND ISRAEL STOP IT ... and stop this damn madness .. and this goes to the Israeli's too ..

just to let you know lobo is not choosing sides .. STOP IT !!!DAMMNIT ..

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
lobo, I have publicly stated my complete dissatisfaction with both groups mentality towards one another. if only muslims and jews knew what Jesus was talking about..(sigh)

(hint)forgiveness....

:/

--------------------

Desperate Housewife
Member # 11445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desperate Housewife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I want to express my anger here, because what Israel is doing is destroying the Lebanese civilian infrastructure. I asked myself what in the hell does the international airport have to do with supporting hezbollah!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING. They want to harm the economy of Lebanon which after its civil war began rebulding to attract tourists. And now I'm pretty disgusted that the US and othe countries are only concerned with removing their own citizens from the country without regard to the Lebanese civilians.

I'm also frustrated with the Lebanese people for allowing condosleeza rice (yes I spelled it correctly) to persuade them to vote to remove the Syrian army from their souther border. I knew something like this would occur because with the 10,000 Syrian army, they are pretty much vulnerable.

Believe me with the AID of U.S. intelligence and Israel own intelligence they know exactly where the Hezbollah camps are, and yet they are targting civilian areas and the Lebanon infrastructure.

Anger is not close to the emotion I and others feel when you alsso feel frustrated.

But one thing I dont want to change it to a Jew thing, call it what it is an Israel thing.

Posts: 37 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im here and there and i observe ,but its in the prophecy of the bible the destruction of israel and in the quran too ,even if means a ENEMY OF THE LORD he will allow the destruction to take place ,
http://www.konig.org/page5.htm

http://www.answering-islam.org/Walid/12israel_quran.htm

pause this site for thought and give your views

http://www.answering-islam.org/Walid/12israel_quran.htm

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l
Member # 11386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liberty and democracy become unholy when their hands are dyed red with innocent blood.
– Mahatma Gandhi

Posts: 223 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's unknown to me how could a nation of Israel that survived genocide become so cruel and inflict pain and suffering to others"
I was told by a Jewish psychologist who had spent a few years in Israel that he believed the violence and insensitivity displayed by both the Israel government and many many of the people was a kind of 'battered child' syndrome.
Sadly many abused children grow up to abuse their own children.
Genocide maybe becomes an easier currency to use when a race of people have experienced it themselves.
Some famous Israeli [forget who] said 'Israel will march triumphantly into the abyss.'
Israel citizens are emigrating in droves these days, some eminent Israeli thinkers are even beginning to wonder if that place has a real future.
5 - 10 years it will be unfashionable in the US to support this kind of thing, and that will spell the end I think.
Time for Israel to start trying to make amends I would have thought.
At the moment I think they are actually being used as puppets of the Bush administration hoping they will engage Syria.
HAH

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yes, I am angy, beyond angry really.
I wish it was possible [with the support of the Egyptian government maybe? f'il mishmish] for a massive group of ordinary Egyptian civilians to just simply stand, unarmed and silent, at the Rafah border to show support for their fellow innocent civilians in both Gaza and Lebanon.
Not much of an idea, but what is the alternative?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 18 months ago, I was touring in Lebanon and Syria - had a wonderful time, everyone so welcoming, friendly and pleased to see tourists exploring their country. Its taken so long to rebuild Lebanon after the civil war etc, and now destroyed in a matter of days. How come the international politicians are so slow to denounc Israel???? where are they????? Surely they dont approve.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Some of them clearly approve.
pamplemouse
Member # 10943

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamplemouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I blame the Germans - if they had done the job properly in the first place - we
wouldn't have an Israeli problem to start with!!

Posts: 15 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooooh pampel mouse zeehyle,ooooooooooooh [Wink] man ur nos r counted
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah but seriously .. I don't think they can stop .. they are in sick sick dsyfunctional relationship its just on a much higher pedastal .. i mean what would they do if they had to stop hating each other"? they would have to look at a mirror and see themselves for what they really are ..

and some of the biggest jesus freaks are the worse .. Gary Ridgeway, for one ..

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a look of this pic

http://andfaraway.net/blog/2006/07/18/with-love/

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[17:104] And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go live into this land. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group."
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
About 18 months ago, I was touring in Lebanon and Syria - had a wonderful time, everyone so welcoming, friendly and pleased to see tourists exploring their country. Its taken so long to rebuild Lebanon after the civil war etc, and now destroyed in a matter of days. How come the international politicians are so slow to denounc Israel???? where are they????? Surely they dont approve.

They tried but then as usual the American veto was quick. USA wont let anyone to stop Israel attack.

HizbuAllah wont give out two Israeli soldiers for return of nothing and this is fair! But Israel wont let children and women out of prison and prefer to destroy all Lebanon.

The only good thing is to see Israli living for a few days the life the Palestinians have been living for yrs. Not being able to sleep well because anytime something may hit your home and kill all your family is something Palestinians people have to cope with everyday. Now Israeli may understand.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:
take a look of this pic

http://andfaraway.net/blog/2006/07/18/with-love/

Terrible. Send it to newspapers all over the world.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire situation is simple. Israel has kidnapped and jailed (without trial) lebanese. One of theirs was kidnapped in return. For that Israel destroys lebanon in an effort to (ahem) defend itself?? No missles fired into israel, but a kidnapped soldier? By that logic, it would seem that Britian has the right to bomb New York because America kidnapped and imprisioned MANY Brits in Guantanamo Bay without trial. Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy here?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
No missles fired into israel
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a long time ago an economist i was speaking to said to me... the minute the lebanese economy becomes a threat to the israeli economy, they'll just go in there and bomb the place.

i thought he was joking at the time.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yeah well he wasnt ,was he ,the soldiers were just lucky for them to go into all out war the excuse they needed u stupid HEZBOLLAHS U SHUD HAVE DONE A DIFFERENT TATIC ,
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lebanese police said that the two soldiers were arrested as they entered the town of Aitaa al-Chaab inside the Lebanese border."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/israeli_solders.html

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

I am on the edge of going to Israeli Consulate and protesting over the weekend. 2 hours of my life for several weeks - for the good cause- is not something that will hurt me.

I am also planning to HELP innocent Lebanese people in the war but I don't know how. I know about one very good organization called "women for women" that helps women in the war. I got to see what I can do, if anyone has suggestions, pls let me know.

I was shocked when I saw Israeli solicitations in the newspapers in which they were asking people for financial support ON ACCOUNT OF THIS WAR THEY MADE ON LEBANON. To Give them the money to murder another Lebanese child? No way. Enough is enough.

I also wanted to produce 200 T shirts with sayings "The peace in a man is the sign of God's presence", "Israel you are not holly anymore" and angels wings under the slogan, " War is evil and inhumane ", "Israel medication or meditation?" etc whatever comes to my mind I feel I need to do something, whatever, just something instead of sitting and being so sad.

Oh yes, I am still angry, unbelivable angry but I know that the only way to change this is to focus on helping Lebanse victims instead of focusing on "terroristic Nation - of Israel".

If anyone wants to do something different or whatever idea is there to protest the war on Lebanon - please share.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
tell hesbola to stop shooting rockets with ball bearings into israel...that would be the #1 way to stop israel from trying to protect it'self from lebbonon..

it's common sence stuff..

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
I am on the edge of going to Israeli Consulate and protesting over the weekend. 2 hours of my life for several weeks - for the good cause- is not something that will hurt me.

I am also planning to HELP innocent Lebanese people in the war but I don't know how. I know about one very good organization called "women for women" that helps women in the war. I got to see what I can do, if anyone has suggestions, pls let me know.

I was shocked when I saw Israeli solicitations in the newspapers in which they were asking people for financial support ON ACCOUNT OF THIS WAR THEY MADE ON LEBANON. To Give them the money to murder another Lebanese child? No way. Enough is enough.

I also wanted to produce 200 T shirts with sayings "The peace in a man is the sign of God's presence", "Israel you are not holly anymore" and angels wings under the slogan, " War is evil and inhumane ", "Israel medication or meditation?" etc whatever comes to my mind I feel I need to do something, whatever, just something instead of sitting and being so sad.

Oh yes, I am still angry, unbelivable angry but I know that the only way to change this is to focus on helping Lebanse victims instead of focusing on "terroristic Nation - of Israel".

If anyone wants to do something different or whatever idea is there to protest the war on Lebanon - please share.

Islamic Relief is a wonderful charity, with an infrastructure in place in the middle east that can timely deliver food and aid to the Lebanese. I looked at the American Red Cross site, but it seems they are only helping those Lebanese Americans who fled and who have arrived safely on American soil. I personally want to help those still in Lebanon if possible.

Islamic Relief has the highest rating given a charity for the most efficient use of funds (more of your $ actually goes to those in need, by www.charitynavigator.org

http://www.irw.org/mideast/

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Geezer,

Thanks for information. I sent an email to Lebanese Embassy in Washington - today - in hope they will tell me if there are any programs for public to help Lebanon in the times of this unfortunate war.

I also sent an email to "women for women" asking what they need - as I just found out they do help Lebanon and I know this organization is legitimate and very well known.

Is Islamic Relif legitimate? As you know in todays world, anything with "islamic" word in it could be associated and/or percieved as some AID to terrorism, so I want to be extra careful not to be seen as someone who is attempting to brake the "laws".

I am also aware that "Terroristic Nation - of Israel " is legally soliciting money in the newspapers and those injustices about who is really a victim here can't certainly prevent me or public in providing help to Lebanese victims of this terrible agression and terror.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's legitimate. That's why I gave the Charity Navigator site as an objective reference. Islamic Relief USA is based in the U.S. and registered with the IRS as a non-profit charitable organization. It is part of a broader network of Islamic Relief Worldwide.

"

Islamic Relief USA is a member of the global Islamic Relief Worldwide family. Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international relief and development organization, dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the world's poorest people. Islamic Relief Worldwide has full-time offices in 25 countries and provides assistance in over 30 countries worldwide.

Islamic Relief Worldwide is a member of the U.N. Economic and Social Council (special category), and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs in Disaster Relief. It is committed to implementing the Code of Best Practice in the Management and Support of Aid, as stated by "People in Aid." Islamic Relief Worldwide always aims to meet U.N. standards in all of the projects it implements."

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Political Forums here are very Anti Israel, but if the Lebanese want Israel to stop attacking them then they need to stop supporting organizations like Hezbollah whose goal is to destroy Israel.

Israel is there to stay so can the countries start a peace process? Just a suggestion here.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The political forum represents the views of the current members...it used to be the other way round and very pro-American and Israeli. I guess it just shows that there are two sides to every story!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was no hamas in palestine in 1948
and no hizbollah before 1982 ..so what peace process exactly are you suggesting?

Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten.
And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see
such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I
made you." : Sufi Teaching

I have just heard with amazement a BBC report that Israeli forces are shocked and surprised at the military skill and resistance that they are encountering in their invasion of Lebanon. Apparently they underestimated [or misunderestimated as Bush says] Hizbollah!!
For God's sake, they could have called me 2 weeks ago and I could have told them that if they had to leave their bombers at home and get into a guerrilla war in those hills they would once again get their asses kicked.Why the hell do they think Hizbollah is still there? To keep them out of course.
Phew, stupid stupid people.
For a people that uses history to get support all the time they sure don't learn much from it.
And yes I AM anti Israel, I AM anti war, I AM anti genocide, and who exactly is asking for a ceasefire?? Who is asking for peace talks? Not Israel. .... yet.

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and no hizbollah before 1982

But there was always this hatred for Israel from some Arabs

quote:
So what peace process exactly are you suggesting?
Maybe the Nations can once again start the Peace Process or Plan suggested by USA. President Bill Clinton.
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
quote:
and no hizbollah before 1982

But there was always this hatred for Israel from some Arabs

could you elaborate please...when and where was israel before 1948?
Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
I have just heard with amazement a BBC report that Israeli forces are shocked and surprised at the military skill and resistance that they are encountering in their invasion of Lebanon. Apparently they underestimated [or misunderestimated as Bush says] Hizbollah!!
Now that the United States has done a Threat Assessment, we can now bet More Bombs for Lebanon is on the way to Israel and we never run out of them.

[Frown]

A peace process needs to be started; first the Hezbollah needs to stop Rocketing Israel

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Hezbollah only asked for ex-changing POWs and didn't start the war.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001413

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
and who exactly is asking for a ceasefire?? Who is asking for peace talks? Not Israel. .... yet.

Not only are they not asking for a ceasefire, they think that the world is supporting them in this genocide: "We received yesterday at the Rome conference permission from the world... to continue the operation," Justice Minister Haim Ramon said. [Eek!] So it looks like they are going to let the world bear the guilt for their actions in Lebanon!

And they keep on chanting the same old mantra, that Hezbullah is a terrorist group to make their war crimes seem palatable! What makes a terrorist? Someone who resists external aggression and occupation? Someone who doesn't agree with American/Israeli politics, stands up and says so, and is prepared to fight for what they believe in? Or just due to the fact that their country is so disorganized after years of civil war that they haven't managed to rebuild their army so their country has to be defended by a civilian militia?

Why are Hizbullah terrorists and the Israelis not, it can't be due to the aggression of their attacks; the number of people they have killed, injured, made homeless or refugees; the amount of infrastructure they have demolished; or their bold rhetoric; the terror that they are unleashing on another country because Israel comes out on top in all of those counts.

It now appears that you are a terrorist if you don't leave your home and give the keys to the israelis to flatten it:
He added that Israel had given the civilians of southern Lebanon ample time to quit the area and therefore anyone still remaining there could be considered Hezbollah supporters.

"All those now in south Lebanon are terrorists who are related in some way to Hezbollah," Mr Ramon said.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
Your Answer Click Here

1881 to Present

History of Israel

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
comforting update.Israel is having to retreat somewhat from South Lebanon, "Moving troops out in response to increased threat" they said.

"More Bombs for Lebanon is on the way to Israel and we never run out of them."

THe USA is the gun, Israel is the bullet. How do they feel about that now the body bags are arriving? how long will it be before the headlines in Israeli newspapers change from "US supports us" to "US won't let us stop"
Maybe Condi was right when she said "we are witnessing the

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
comforting update.Israel is having to retreat somewhat from South Lebanon, "Moving troops out in response to increased threat" they said.

THe USA is the gun, Israel is the bullet. How do they feel about that now the body bags are arriving? how long will it be before the headlines in Israeli newspapers change from "US supports us" to "US won't let us stop"
Maybe Condi was right when she said "we are witnessing the birth pangs of a new Middle East'
perhaps the baby won't be what she expected though.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
sorry I didn't double post it, just a glitch.
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
quote:
Your Answer Click Here

1881 to Present

History of Israel

If you read your own link...you will see that from 1881 there was a migration of Jews into the land of Palestine...they only proclaimed it as a state in 1948!
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
so you would rather israel just shoot rockets into lebbanon, like hezbollah shoots into israel?

[Confused]

Whom started the shooting Mike, I know you will say Hizbolla, for sure this is not true, a FACT that of course you don't know is that jews have shot the southern of lebanon 9th of july, i.e. three day before the capturing of the jewish soldiers! not only this the jewish have started the bombing of the CIVILIANS before Hizbollah replied back, this is the truth and this is a fact regardless you don't want to believe or you want to promote another fake truth of yours, this is what had happened and now they claim that it is Hizbollah whom started the shooting
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
The entire situation is simple. Israel has kidnapped and jailed (without trial) lebanese. One of theirs was kidnapped in return. For that Israel destroys lebanon in an effort to (ahem) defend itself?? No missles fired into israel, but a kidnapped soldier? By that logic, it would seem that Britian has the right to bomb New York because America kidnapped and imprisioned MANY Brits in Guantanamo Bay without trial. Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy here?

You can't be so stupid to compare this with this, USA and UK are allies not only this they fought together to capture this prisoners and guess what UK have asked US to release the UK prisoners in Guntanamu and they have released them!
On the other hand the Isreali and hizbollah are enemies, Hizbolla have announced that they want there prisoner to be released, they have annouced before that they will take Isrealis captives to do this and they have said they won't stop unless this happen!

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:

Maybe Condi was right when she said "we are witnessing the birth pangs of a new Middle East'
perhaps the baby won't be what she expected though.

All people here would then hold a sign written on it "Smile you are in the new Middle East" [Smile]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Quite probably.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you the same Sharon Stone who advocates oral sex??

http://www3.contactmusic.com/news/index34.htm

"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

First of all, the risk of STD contraction might be somewhat lower with oral sex but we don't know how low. You can still contract an STD and especially HIV with oral sex.

Second, what possible situation can you be in where you "cannot get out of sex", except rape?? How about just saying no and abstaining? Sounds like your advise to girls is just to give in to male pressure and just pleasure him some other way.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
The Political Forums here are very Anti Israel, but if the Lebanese want Israel to stop attacking them then they need to stop supporting organizations like Hezbollah whose goal is to destroy Israel.

This topic is not about promoting power of Terroristic Nation of - Isarel. Trust me we know what a terroristic nations can and can't do. This topic is about pointing out how unholly this Nation in reality is, how spiritually they did not grow, how they love to inflict pain and terror to innocent Lebanese and about supporting Lebanon in the times of pain and suffering.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com