EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » important questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: important questions
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The israeli war on Lebanon is without a doubt horrible and it has to stop.
But i think this site is getting to blue eyed and 1 sided. Why is it that there are no comments inhere about the numorous attacks from Hamas and Hesbollah mentioned. There has been a lot of sufferings and victims made by thoose 2 groups as well.
They have never really seemed to me as being interested in any peace agreements. Bill Clinton made some really good attemps, which isreal was cooperative in but Hamas and Hesbollah destroyed that. Does anyone inhere feel the slightest sorry fore the dead kids of Isreal?
Why does Hamas and Hesbollah hide among the civilians?
Have Hesbollah ever come up with an realistic "plan fore peace"???

Oh no - I forgot im not allowed to say that. Because if your not fully on the "muslimsides" on this board - your racist, fascist, nazilover ect.
Being objective or openminded is a crime.......

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because israeli leaders don't care for their people , risking an entire population for 2 soldiers only or at least that's what they claim. and they started bombing lebanon and killing civilians while hesbollah captured 2 israeli soldiers trespassing lebanese borders.

before the new war there were alot of talk about hesbollah , but who would stop israel from committing any atrocity against lebanese?
united states or the united nations?
none for sure , and be sure that all arabs are supporting hesbollah after what israel's done.

in wars there are no winners but only casualties , and i dare you to bring a war declaration made by arab country against israel but as always israel was the aggressor.

Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by POW:
Because israeli leaders don't care for their people , risking an entire population for 2 soldiers only or at least that's what they claim. and they started bombing lebanon and killing civilians while hesbollah captured 2 israeli soldiers trespassing lebanese borders.

before the new war there were alot of talk about hesbollah , but who would stop israel from committing any atrocity against lebanese?
none for sure , and be sure that all arabs are supporting hesbollah after what israel's done.

in wars there are no winners but only casualties , and i dare you to bring a war declaration made by arab country against israel but as always israel was the aggressor.

Do you support when they walk into a bus full of innocent schoolkids and blow themselfes up? Thats is a wardeclaration seen from my point of view. Also the numorous times they go on tv with their creepy masks and says they will not stop until there are no more blood in isreal.
Why do you think the place their headquater in the middle of a civilian society? They are using the innocent lebanese people as shields.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't change the subject please and just answer the simple question : did any arab country start a war against israel? or were arabs only defending?

yes it could be awful to watch a murderer being fried on an electrical chair..but the question is what was his crime?

Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
No but are arabs the ones Isreal is bombing right now??????

So you think school kids will grow up to be murders just because the are isreali???

What great men these hamas/hesbollah hiding behind civilians and children. I really admire that tyoe of guts....May allah have mercy on their souls.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Comparing innocent schoolkids to murders....... You disgusst me more than word can express.
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
you need to read more about Guerrilla Warfare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_Warfare

Israel doesn't know where are hesbollah troops , that's why they are playing dirty and blackmailing the lebanese government by killing innocent civilians , not that hesbollah is hiding behind civilians or why would israel bomb Beirut while hesbollah in the south?
( check lebanon map before you reply )

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Comparing innocent schoolkids to murders....... You disgusst me more than word can express.

it's clear in my post that i'm talking about israel army. but if you feel cornered then you don't have to resort to harsh accusations. unless your english is limited same as your knowledge. [Roll Eyes]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:

it's clear in my post that i'm talking about israel army. but if you feel cornered then you don't have to resort to harsh accusations. unless your english is limited same as your knowledge. [Roll Eyes]
I never asked if you wasn't sorry fore the dead isreali soldiers.....
I asked you: "Do you support when they walk into a bus full of innocent schoolkids and blow themselfes up?"

So where does your answer fit in???

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
I guess i was clear when said :in wars there are no winners but only casualties , and i dare you to bring a war declaration made by arab country against israel but as always israel was the aggressor.

i don't support wars nor killing by any means

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:

i don't support wars nor killing by any means

atleast we agree on something then - thats a start. But I cant see a solution to the war. Both sides are stobbern and agressive.....
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You liar hesbollah started this they send the first raket
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and i dare you to bring a war declaration made by arab country against israel but as always israel was the aggressor.

Yom Kippur War of 1973?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you only know a glimpse of the history it becomes less and less easy to blame anyone.
The need to blame the 'others' is what causes it in the first place. Europe and especially Nazi-Germany who needed to blame the Jews for economice decline and dehumanized them. And the histories before that and before that that made the Jewish people in need to flee from Israel. And before that.
The Jews that needed a safe haven and willfully ignored the existence of the 'others', supported by the guilt of the transatlanctic alliance and Russia and started to blame the Palestinians when they started to catch the consequences of their wrongfull blindness and were resisted in their neocolonial wrongdoing. Everyone else that supported this negative cycle to come down and escalate to where we all got stuck what to do.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt

There is allegedly, according to Leading Edge Research, a huge cavern deep beneath Egypt which is inhabited by people with close ties with the U.S. 'secret government'. Some sources indicate that the 'Giza People' may be a 'controlled' society with the reptilians being the dominant power, although there is still much mystery as to what the "Gizeh Empire" is all about.

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:
You liar hesbollah started this they send the first raket

maybe i'm a liar and maybe hizbollah sent the first "raket" [Roll Eyes]

but what was the israeli patrol doing in southern lebanon specially that they left lebanon since 2000?

POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:
quote:
and i dare you to bring a war declaration made by arab country against israel but as always israel was the aggressor.

Yom Kippur War of 1973?
afaik , sinai ( egyptian soil )was occupied by israel right?
but it's ok if you choose to ignore 1948 , 1956 ,1967.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:
quote:

Yom Kippur War of 1973?
afaik , sinai ( egyptian soil )was occupied by israel right?
but it's ok if you choose to ignore 1948 , 1956 ,1967.

I'm not ignoring any of them; that wasn't what you asked. Don't jump to conclusions.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com