EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Arrow, It is unacceptable to think

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arrow, It is unacceptable to think
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, The president of the USA of FREEDOM can say such an obsured statement??!!

"It is unacceptable to think" !!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
riiiight, Prsident Bush has an MBA from Harvard and is a trained F-16 pilot, not to mention the fact that he is the most powerful man in the world. I'd say there was some thinking going on. What about you Chinderella, how do you match up?
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
riiiight, Prsident Bush has an MBA from Harvard and is a trained F-16 pilot, not to mention the fact that he is the most powerful man in the world. I'd say there was some thinking going on. What about you Chinderella, how do you match up?

Well Arrow, I am not the USA president [Roll Eyes]
Having an MBA doesnt make you special..... Bush is not powerful... it's his position that's powerful [Roll Eyes]

Besides, I am an artist & I'd hate to be like him.... Btw, I was offered the money & the opportunity by my dad to travel abroad get an MBA or a CPA degree since I have an Accounting BA but I refused... & yes he can afford to get me into Harvard [Roll Eyes]

Are you like 13 years old? what's this sentence "he's the most powerful man in the world"

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Arows seems one of the american people voted for Bush in the Election. They like Bush because he will spoil the amercain society with Adultery n Homosexuality.

The american nation like that. you find Monika with Cilnton making some BJ. This is 3ady 3ady ya gama3a walla eh( normal, isnt it?)

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Did you, Arrow, even cared to check the link? [Roll Eyes]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

This president Bush of yours is so inferior... My Grandpa has two PHD's.... believe it or not... Shouldnt he be the president of he USA then? He'd definately make a better one [Wink]

No no no.... I think with his degree he can rule the world.....

& btw, i dont want to mention what other credentilas he has or work expreince he had because it's confidential but he can indeed rule a country

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my point was that he is vastly more educated than most of his moronic left wing critics. He is a great and wonderful man who will go down in history as one of best Presidents. We had the good fortune to have him as our Governor here in Texas before he was elected President. Our loss was the nation's gain.
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arrow, be do u believe your own post?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
batman, there are two types of people who are critical of President Bush. There is the extreme left here in the United states and Europe who would oppose anyone who does not represent their radical minority views. The other are arab jahadst who want to help Iran gain hedgmony in the middle east. I take it you fall into one of those groups, the rest of us support him.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Well, my point was that he is vastly more educated than most of his moronic left wing critics.

Don't you think that you are generalizing? Did you check all the left wing credentials? That just doesnt make any sense
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Sure it does, it addresses this silly Bush is dumb stuff. If Bush is dumb what does that make his critics? He has kicked their political asses for years and continues to do so. What is really is is sour grapes. Its what people resort to when they have no new ideas.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
quote:

Arows seems one of the american people voted for Bush in the Election. They like Bush because he will spoil the amercain society with Adultery n Homosexuality.

The american nation like that. you find Monika with Cilnton making some BJ. This is 3ady 3ady ya gama3a walla eh( normal, isnt it?)

You are so ignorant and totally unaware of anything outside Egypt. Bush is a very much "born again christian" and totally pro family and marriage and TOTALLY AGAINST homosexuals - he wanted a law that prevented gay people to marry.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe is right but it still doesn't give the excuse that Bush's family connections and money bought him his high MBA and he barely passed pilot school, he was too drunk and crunked up on cocaine to throw himself into it.
The truth is that Bush will ruin (and is) America through his ignorance of foreign policy and foreign cultures...point blank.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
You are so ignorant and totally unaware of anything outside Egypt. Bush is a very much "born again christian" and totally pro family and marriage and TOTALLY AGAINST homosexuals - he wanted a law that prevented gay people to marry.

That's true... Bush is right-wing & conservative .... so he's totally against homosexuality

And no, what Monica & Clinton did wasnt normal... it was a scandal in the USA as it was everywhere else..... so how could it be normal? Batman... please think

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
You are so ignorant and totally unaware of anything outside Egypt. Bush is a very much "born again christian" and totally pro family and marriage and TOTALLY AGAINST homosexuals - he wanted a law that prevented gay people to marry. [/QB]

But it's good he's here because he's gonna learn alot without leaving his room [Wink]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, Battyman misses the target. His hatred blinds him from the truth.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, my point was that he is vastly more educated than most of his moronic left wing critics. He is a great and wonderful man who will go down in history as one of best Presidents. We had the good fortune to have him as our Governor here in Texas before he was elected President. Our loss was the nation's gain.

No one is above criticism ya Horemheb .... by the way what is up with the name change ...
President Bush admitted that the intelligence that led to the invasion of Iraq was false and wrong .... so here we have a president who led the nation to a war based on false intelligence ...also the administration finally admitted no ties between Saddam and Alqeeda ...no WMD... and look at the miss that we are at In Iraq .... but when I do something wrong and admit to it ..Sorry is not enough ... I have to be hold accountable for my actions .... Where is the current administration accountability ... ya Texacano ... No doubt that the president is a smart man ..also no doubt that the war on Iraq was based on false intelligence .... No doubt that Our attention was diverted from The war in Afghanistan where AlQeeda and Taliban are gaining new ground every day .... No doubt that the war in Iraq did not make US any safer but it created a harvesting ground for terrorists who hate us and made most of the free world questions our integrity .... Let's hope that we really have a plan to get us out of this miss and Let's hope it is not the New middle east project ....

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I wanted to ask this to Batman.
"arrow, be do u believe your own post?"

We should look at the facts. And not buy into propaganda. How can we help to stabilize the region? Not with propaganda but with analyzing the facts and bond with allies in and out of the region.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Tigerman, The war in Iraq had nothing to do with WMD's. It had everthing to do with containing Iran.
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure Arrow, the Irani gouvernment did anything to make their own people miserable, but having a small nuclear plant for medical reasons can't be a threat at all.
In my country they scare the heck out of me these days with plans to set up plants for nuclear energy!
Though I am very happy I don't live in Iran, I question the reasons why the US wants to 'contain' Iran. Hopefully people in Iran will get fed up by themselves and will no longer tolerate the abuse of a restrictive and narrowminded 'religious' state. They don't need us to project and distract their hostility onto.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Arrow, I have a feeling that that Bush of yours is not gonna live long, he's life is gonna be taken by an American who's fed up with what's Bush is doing to your country. I'm sure there are alot of Americans out there who want him dead more than any arab or muslim or even a terrorist.

I have never seen someone as hated as Bush in American history... I have not met one American who does not hate Bush.... I have not met one American who voted for him & know about the voting machines that have no paper trail.
I have not met one American who's not scared of Bush's next step.
Hey brainwased, if you manage to be on the internet for so long... why don't you do some research?... there is no excuse for ignorance anymore....there was an excuse 30 years ago. What a shame?

Or knowing the truth would shock you to your very core? Your entire belief system will collapse? Better shock you know than too late.

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
IOf that happened, and I don't think it will. ou would get Dick Cheney as President, your worst nightmare.
Only some crazed xriminal American would consider what you mentioned. The majority of Americans were raised to respect our Presidents, all of them.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOHHH yeah well lobo is potty trained ... and has 10 PH'd, also a navy seal, has a 5 black belts in karate, berate, chop suey, and bok choy, on the weekends, by day a breakfast cook, the official twinkie taster, also moon lights at ben & jerry's, starbucks, and drives a taxi, ...and the CEO of 30 major corporations .. and taking kickbacks, and has a nice off shore account in the grand cayman's .. ha ha ha
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by loborules:
OOHHH yeah well lobo is potty trained ... and has 10 PH'd, also a navy seal, has a 5 black belts in karate, berate, chop suey, and bok choy, on the weekends, by day a breakfast cook, the official twinkie taster, also moon lights at ben & jerry's, starbucks, and drives a taxi, ...and the CEO of 30 major corporations .. and taking kickbacks, and has a nice off shore account in the grand cayman's .. ha ha ha

hehe [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two Neo Cons above can tag team as much you want, the truth is that President Bush's policies and his administration's ignorance as to foreign policy and cultures is costing lives and a great amount of money to america. IT is not making the country the safer as they wish to portray and I wonder if you believe so much in this campaign why you two are not out helping fight this war? Men and women allowed [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
so letting Iran control the area is going to make us safer smuckers? Smuckers , American foreign policy is designed by the smartest people in the world in that field. They know exactly what they are doing .
Cultures has nothing to do with it. Money nd power has everything to do with it.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrow's posts often make me laugh, with classic lines such as ''American foreign policy is designed by the smartest people in the world in that field.'' He is completely honest and upfront about intention though ''Cultures has nothing to do with it. Money nd power has everything to do with it.''
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Middle easterns/ Arabs are not so easy to conquer, Arrow

you are underestimating them.

--------------------
Femme Fatale

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Nobody wants to do that Chinderella. If we really wanted their oil fields we would simply take them. That would be a lot easier than what we are doing now. We will insist that the oil continue to flow around the world at a reasonable price. We will also insist that Iran not become the power center in the middle east. I would think you would support those objectives as well. Iranian expansion is a disaster for egypt and the others.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Nobody wants to do that Chinderella. If we really wanted their oil fields we would simply take them. That would be a lot easier than what we are doing now. We will insist that the oil continue to flow around the world at a reasonable price. We will also insist that Iran not become the power center in the middle east. I would think you would support those objectives as well. Iranian expansion is a disaster for egypt and the others.

That's just plain arrogance that is nothing more than a turn off [Eek!]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:

Arrow, you can't insist that oil continues to flow around the world at a reasonable price. You know that supply and demand is at the heart of the global picture. You also know that crude oil rose to an unprecedented $77'ish per barrel recently. It has since fallen back, closing last week at just over $62, per barrel. You can do your best to influence the factors that surround supply and demand but you can't control the global market. I honestly wish you would address the tone of your posts, as sometimes this drowns out some reasonable points. Of course, at other times, it only highlights the more ridiculous ones!
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
We can control the global market to the extent that we make sure it continues to operate in an orderly manner. Obviously the price of oil will vary in an OPEN market.
In terms of 'tone' I am not going to be PC.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
We will insist that the oil continue to flow. We will also insist that Iran not become

People who insist too much get Hernia or Hemorrhoids
picture & The cure

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''In terms of 'tone' I am not going to be PC.'' Arrow

Ha ha ha, no, that I couldn't picture.

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
SayWhat, It seems to me there is a disjunct between what is generally believed on the arab street and reality. The United States has historically been an anti colonial power. Our foreign policy has consistently opposed colonialism for over a hundred years. We are a nation of 'business' and have always favored open markets and certanily in the last 70 years there has been a move towards free trade.
We are not the least bit interested in Islam. The wide belief that we are at war with Islam could not be further from the truth. Obviously there is a religious componet to the current conflict but it is not the reason we are involved in the middle east. We also have troops in Japan, Korea, Europe etc and those are not Muslim nations. For the United states iran is the only important issue in the middle east and has been for a couple of decades.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Arrow, I broadly agree with you. Iraq is not a religious war but a territorial and strategic one. It is not uncommon to falsely identify religion with war though. Look at Ireland, for example. This was portrayed as a catholic/protestant civil war but in essence, it was and is a matter of territory.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If oil is really the issue, why don't we (U.S.) spend our money and our resources on making alternative fueled vehicles, etc., rather than actually *murdering* people in another country? [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Well Left side, we are doing that but the problem is not just us, its the global economy. As you may know only a small portion of OUR oil comes from the middle east. That said, our prosperity is tied to the economic health of all of our major trading partners around the world.
Also, giving Iran the extra trillions in oil revenue would be dangerous to everyone at this point.

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my point was that he is vastly more educated than most of his moronic left wing critics. He is a great and wonderful man who will go down in history as one of best Presidents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse knowledge and intelligence, which are 2 different things

I have seen so many dump “well educated" people who thought they were intelligent because of their very prestigious peace of paper they got from a very expensive university.

You can buy education (knowledge), but certainly not intelligence

Eventually you can use (with intelligence) the knowledge you have gained during your education but I don't think is the case with Mr Bush.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Souri, Thats just downright silly. George Bush is a kind and caring man. The image presented of him on this board and by the extreme left in America is nonsense. Here in Texas we know him well. Most of the negative things you hear about him result from sour grapes. President Clinton went through the same crap.
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The image presented of him on this board and by the extreme left in America is nonsense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The image presented of him on this board and around the world is just a refelection of his real personality, only a few people like you, somewhere is Texas approve and accept what he does.

But as far as I know Texas is not the rest of the world thanks god [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Thats absurd. You have to consider the people who are making the claims. In the United States only the extreme left hold these disrespectful views. Keep in mind the American people had an opportunity to defeat him 18 months ago. Instead he carried 32 of our 50 states and was re-elected. Most of the people on this board have an emotional bond or some sort to the radical muslim terror movement.

Souri, Lets say Mrs. Clinton is elected in 2008. She is going to carry out THE SAME foreign policy as President Bush. I suppose we'll hear the same garbage here about her and by the way...she is not from texas.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Thats absurd. You have to consider the people who are making the claims. In the United States only the extreme left hold these disrespectful views. Keep in mind the American people had an opportunity to defeat him 18 months ago. Instead he carried 32 of our 50 states and was re-elected. Most of the people on this board have an emotional bond or some sort to the radical muslim terror movement.

Souri, Lets say Mrs. Clinton is elected in 2008. She is going to carry out THE SAME foreign policy as President Bush. I suppose we'll hear the same garbage here about her and by the way...she is not from texas.

They cheated in the elections...
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
nonsense, there is not one scrap of evidence that anyone cheated.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy has his own ideology and his own vision of the world, and he fights for applying his vision.

Just like anyone of us has his vision about how he has to accomplish his job, manage his life and deal with things generally.

He works for himself and for his people (a small minority of his people though) just like anybody would have to.

Except this man has the toughest job on earth.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
amen
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Chinderella is one of these people who thinks that everyone who does not agree with her is dumb and evil.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Chinderella is one of these people who thinks that everyone who does not agree with her is dumb and evil.

LOL [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella on the Left wing:
quote:

LOL [Big Grin]
[Eek!]
MMMM, THE WORDS KETTLE, POT AND BLACK COME TO MIND [Big Grin]

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com