EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Why did the Iranians hate the Shah?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why did the Iranians hate the Shah?
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Short History Of U.S. / Iranian Relationship

Why did the Iranians hate the Shah?

10/01/06 Video Runtime 8 Minutes

The film here

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to think that the shah was good. Think you for enlighting me. It sounds like Komeni and the shah were both evil. Iran should get a leader that really will give the people every benefit. The shah did good in making Iran more modern and giving women rights, he did wrong in banning the veils. The veils should be neither forced nor banned. He should never have been in power. He is up their with Hitler and other dictators on the spectrum of evil. Democracy should be well-rounded: Meaning rights for everyone, and not killing people if they don't agree.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com