EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » JFK II .... Arrow see this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JFK II .... Arrow see this
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JFK II Video
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen every theory usnder the sun Chinderella concerning the JFK shooting. 99% of it is people selling books and movies. there is no real evidence for any of it. All of the latest research shows that there was only one shooter and that shooter was Oswald.
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that..... & there is no real evidence?

If you think like that.... It is no mistery why you think everyone is an idiot

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that none of that is true. It has been proven over and over that there was only one shooter. That was an issue until the 90's but new ballistic technology proved that it was impossible.
There was no shot from the grassy knoll as well.
I suppose you think Elvis is living in Hawaii.
Over a thousand books have been published about the Kennedy assination and not have been able to debuke the Warren Commission report. People love conspiracy theories but there is nothing here.

The problem is Chinderella that you depend on these radical blogs for your information. I watched that video twice just to make sure I did not miss something. There was not one scrap of real data that could remotely pass as evidence.
The Bay of Pigs was planned by the CIA and backed by the Eisenhower administration. JFK inherited the plan when he took office in jan. 1961. There is a good deal of data now avilable on the plan that evolved into a series of blunders. As you may know JFK was a hard line anti Communist. His own brother Bobby worked for Senator Mccarthy's anti Communist commettee in the early and mid 50's.
Oswald was connected to the Cubans, but not to the CIA.

Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:

The problem is Chinderella that you depend on these radical blogs for your information.

Then from where do you think i should get my info? form the radical right blogs? Or from the mainstream brainwahsed American media?
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the texas boys, and we know who they are.....
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
How about from legit historians Chinderella.
The problem is that when , in your frantic effort to bash the Bush adminsitration, you come up with silly explanations. You can oppose our foreign policy if you like without resorting to this nonsense.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw elvis he was on the beach at a luau .. singing, swinging his hips and singing ... nothing but a hound dog ... it was last week at kona
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HE WAS SET UP BY HIS OWN PEOPLE AND OSWALD WAS THE SUBSTITUTE SAYS IT ALL DOESNT IT WHAT DID JFK KNEW THAT COULD ROCK THE WORLD INTO A BELIVIOUS....AND HE NEEDED TO BE SHUT UP NAH IT WASNT TO DO WITH MARYLIN MONROE SHE WAS KILLED OFF CAUSE SHE KNEW SOMETHING AS WELL ,UHMMM THINKABOUT IT .....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com