EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Rumsfeld (humour)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rumsfeld (humour)
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumsfeld: 'My Half-As*ed Job Here Is Done'
November 8, 2006

WASHINGTON, DC—After nearly six years of much-publicized service as Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld announced his resignation Wednesday afternoon, saying that he had "proudly accomplished everything [he'd] set out to mess up." "Years ago, I decided to bog this great nation down in an extended, grueling foreign occupation, and I'm happy to say that's exactly what I've done," said Rumsfeld in a farewell address at the White House, during which he urged Americans to continue waging the ill-conceived, mismanaged, and evidently unwelcome fight for democracy in the Middle East. "Each of my actions—from undersupplying troops with body armor to focusing on capturing Saddam Hussein while Osama bin Laden remained free—has led America inexorably toward our current state of extreme crisis. Well, anyway, goodbye!" President Bush expressed confidence that Robert Gates, his new nominee for Secretary of Defense, will be able to "f*ck everything up the rest of the way."

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
relly funny stuff, just made no sense. The issue is not Bin Laden , its Iran. If you want to kill a snake you cut off its head. Until you guys focus on Iran you will never understand American policy in the region.
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wot policy is that exactly?? if we don't like wot you're doing then will threaten to invade???

How come the us dick at the un vetoed moves to condemn isreal bombings of gaza yet again??

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well yes, I guess thats it Wotever, if thats the way you want to put it.

We did not condem Israel in the UN because Israel is not the problem in the area, the palestinians are the problem.

Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for god sake ARROW99 !!! the palestinians are the problem !!!!!????

are you f c u king jew ?

the palestinians are the victims , they are the real citizens of this land .
the f c u king jews are the invaders,
someday we will f c u k them in the streets of palestine as the blessed Iraqis f u c k you in the streets of blessed Iraq.

and you ask why we hate the americans ??

I hate the americans like you , g w Bush , Rumsfield, Dick Chenney , and all the bastards like them

Please stop crying when you get attacked by terrorists, because you create them

Viva IRAN , Viva Najadi

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know why did not you condemn the f u c king Israel in the un ??
because you (your adminstration) are criminals as they are , you support them to kill innocent children.

I am not happy for any human to be killed not the americans not even the f c u king jews , but what your government does makes us so upset

you help the f u cking jews to steal , kill , murder our children , dreams , and our peace

If you really are looking for the peace of the world, why do not you remove your nuclear weapons and help others to do the same , but what you do , you keep and develope it and you do not want others to have the same weapon

what kind of world you are living in ?? what does your government think they are ???

you are just humans like everyone else

as you seek the good life for your selves, leave the others to have the same as you do

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
The problem is snefru that you do not always get your way. If we make you upset you'll just have to be upset. The palestinians have shown so far that they are not deserving of their own state.
The more they fight the more ground they lose and that will continue to be the case until the come to their senses and deal with the reality that exists today. By the way, you are Egyptian, correct? Why do you care about the palestinians? Your own government signed a treaty with Israel and the United States helping to create the situation we have today.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
[QB] The problem is snefru that you do not always get your way. If we make you upset you'll just have to be upset. The palestinians have shown so far that they are not deserving of their own state.
The more they fight the more ground they lose and that will continue to be the case until the come to their senses and deal with the reality that exists today.

Arrow, what do you want the Palestinians to do exactly....... Surrender? What's your point?

What would you do if some strangers come by force & inhabit your home?......... would you let them? And they dont only inhabit your home, they kill your family one by one infront of your own eyes [Eek!]

Palestinains have the right to fight for their own land......... as far as I'm concerned the Israelis are no angels..... they are notoriuosly known to be trouble makers.

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Dark Angel, You are doing a good job of presenting the Palestnian point of view. I would have agreed with you before they turned down the Clinton sponsored peace plan in 1999. It gave them 95% of everything they wanted. Since that time I have changed my view and feel that they are too immature and unreliable to have a government next to israel.
They have to first accept that they can never dislodge the Israelis from the area. The Egyptian government has accepted that with the Camp David peace accords, the Jordanians have accepted that and the Palestinians have to as well. They will either accept the best deal they can get or they will slowly die as a people.
Frankly, I'm tired of the Palestinians and their problems. At this point I could care less what happens to them.

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isreal isn't the problem are you for real???? which planet are you on your own??? there was no state of isreal until the un gace them one. Since then they have broken evert treaty.

Isreal is now looking adopting the same attitude as cyprus, dividing it into isreali-arab and isreali-jew areas, mmmm where do the christians belong exactly??? How bout making Jersulam an international zone.

as the little girl says in ruch hour push the button end the problem now.

I'm sick and tired of arrogant, xenophbic, mis informed, red neck americans that think that USA and the spawn of satan are the only ones that live in the real world.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

I'm sick and tired of arrogant, xenophbic, mis informed, red neck americans that think that USA and the spawn of satan are the only ones that live in the real world.

Sniff...snifff..sniffle..sniffle...you truly hurt my feelings, Wotever.... [Frown]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dark Angel, You are doing a good job of presenting the Palestnian point of view. I would have agreed with you before they turned down the Clinton sponsored peace plan in 1999. It gave them 95% of everything they wanted. Since that time I have changed my view and feel that they are too immature and unreliable to have a government next to israel.
They have to first accept that they can never dislodge the Israelis from the area. The Egyptian government has accepted that with the Camp David peace accords, the Jordanians have accepted that and the Palestinians have to as well. They will either accept the best deal they can get or they will slowly die as a people.
Frankly, I'm tired of the Palestinians and their problems. At this point I could care less what happens to them.

Obviously they dont trust the Israelis to coexist with them.......... maybe they had so much pain from them

But it is a hopeless case

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

quote:
Originally posted by Just Call Me A Lackey:
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

Sniff...snifff..sniffle..sniffle...you truly hurt my feelings, Wotever.... [Frown]
I didn't mean you babe [Wink]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! Wotever, I know you didn't mean me (the inference is clear who you mean [Wink] )...I was just teasing...ROFL!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Wotever likes the terrorists and the Iranians, thats cool. We can get the job done in the middle east without her support.
Screw you
Member # 11942

HMMMM

WOTEVER HUNNIE, BETTER THEN THE RED NECK HILL BILLIES

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, Arrow, once again, just WHAT is this threat from Iran that's got you hiding under the bed???
Tired of asking.........

I'm not scared of them AT ALL.
If I was the kind of person to be scared of anything it would have to be the USA.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
We have been all through that Jessie. You should be affraid of Iran, every government in the middle east is. their leader has told you what his plans are. Do you think he is kidding? If you do you are very niave.
A Shite led Islamic revolution would give Iran defacto, if not direct, control of a huge section of the world's oil supply. They would then have the money to advance their ambitious military program and to black mail the Europeans diplomatically. Other gulf and middle eastern states, knowing they could not count on the United States would have to fall into line.
These thisngs would all be probable and would be why you will not see the United states leave Iraq to iranian dominance.
The United States is interested only in business stability Jessie, Iran has much wider ambitions. You are on the wrong side my friend.

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
quote:
The problem is snefru that you do not always get your way. If we make you upset you'll just have to be upset. The palestinians have shown so far that they are not deserving of their own state.
The more they fight the more ground they lose and that will continue to be the case until the come to their senses and deal with the reality that exists today. By the way, you are Egyptian, correct? Why do you care about the palestinians? Your own government signed a treaty with Israel and the United States helping to create the situation we have today.

Yes I am an arab living in Egypt
My homeland is the arabworld
I do not give a monkey to the camp david treatment signed by the egyptian government with your guard dogs next door to Egypt.
they can not be trusted at all ,
CAN YOU TRUST A JEW ?
they only look for troubles, but it is not their fault , it is our own fault ,
by the way do you know why the arab leaders are worry from IRAN , because they might loose their positions .
If you think IRAN is a dangerous country .
what do you call your own ?????????????
what do you call the country of dogs ( Israel) ????

I was so happy when I heard the chinese leader saying " US , shut up "

Viva CHINA , IRAN

F C U K usa F C U K THE DOGS IN PALESTINE

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by king-snefru:
quote:

Yes I am an arab living in Egypt
My homeland is the arabworld
I do not give a monkey to the camp david treatment signed by the egyptian government with your guard dogs next door to Egypt.
they can not be trusted at all ,
CAN YOU TRUST A JEW ?
they only look for troubles, but it is not their fault , it is our own fault ,
by the way do you know why the arab leaders are worry from IRAN , because they might loose their positions .
If you think IRAN is a dangerous country .
what do you call your own ?????????????
what do you call the country of dogs ( Israel) ????

I was so happy when I heard the chinese leader saying " US , shut up "

Viva CHINA , IRAN

F C U K usa F C U K THE DOGS IN PALESTINE

Thank you for assuming Arrow99 speaks on the behalf of all Americans.

Look forward to China putting your Egyptian factories out of work! But of course you would just move to UK or France and it wouldn't bother you in the least.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You are on the wrong side my friend." Seems you are too, now. Latest is that new boy Gates [Bobby, not Bill] wants to ask your new buddies in Tehran to save your asses in Iraq.
Sorry, vague ideas about wanting to control oil does not look like a clear of present danger to anyone at this point. try harder.... is it because they is Moslem, man?????
"The United States is interested only in business stability Jessie, Iran has much wider ambitions."
You got to be kidding here.Ivasion Iraq, Aghanistan, good for business??? have you checked out the figures lately? heeheeheehee

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Design your own bumper sticker.
"forget the gas, save my ass"

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just really thought the fake article about Rummy was funny that's all [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com