EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Libya sentences Bulgaria nurses to death

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Libya sentences Bulgaria nurses to death
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libya sentences Bulgaria nurses to death By

KHALED EL-DEEB and WILLA THAYER, Associated Press Writers

10 minutes ago

TRIPOLI, Libya - A court convicted six foreign health workers Tuesday on charges of deliberately infecting 400 children with the AIDS virus and sentenced them to death, setting off shouts of joy in Tripoli.

The verdict, which will be automatically referred to Libya's Supreme Court, drew quick condemnation from European nations, which have charged that the five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor were being made scapegoats. A Western medical study, released too late for the trial, said the infections occurred before the medical workers came to Libya.

The United States and European Union had called for the release of the defendants, warning that the case would affect Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's effort to repair his rogue image and rebuild ties with the West.

But Libyans strongly supported a conviction. A few dozen relatives of infected children — about 50 of whom have died of AIDS — waited outside the court holding poster-sized pictures of their children and placards reading "Death for the children killers" and " HIV made in Bulgaria."

After the verdict, the crowd chanted "Execution! Execution!"

"God is great!" yelled Ibrahim Mohammed al-Aurabi, the father of an infected child, as soon as the presiding judge finished reading the verdict. "Long live the Libyan judiciary!"

The nurses and doctor have been in jail since 1999 on charges that they intentionally spread the AIDS virus to more than 400 children at a hospital in the city of Benghazi during a botched experiment to find a cure for the disease.

Western nations blame the infections on unsanitary conditions at Libyan hospitals and accuse Tripoli of using the six workers as scapegoats.

Bulgaria and the EU swiftly condemned the verdict.

"Sentencing innocent people to death is an attempt to cover up the real culprits and the real reasons for the AIDS outbreak in Benghazi," Bulgaria's parliament speaker, Georgi Pirinski, said in the capital, Sofia.

EU spokesman Johannes Laitenberger in Brussels, Belgium, said the bloc's leaders were "shocked by this verdict." He said there was no immediate decision on EU action against Libya but said he "did not rule anything out."

France, where about 150 of the infected children have been treated, reacted strongly.

"France deplores this verdict," said Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy, adding that his government was "fundamentally opposed" to the death penalty.

The chief Bulgarian counsel for the workers, Trayan Markovski, said the defendants would appeal to the Libyan Supreme Court. Libyan Foreign Minister Abdel-Rahman Shalqam told reporters the verdict would automatically be referred to the Supreme Court.

He added that after the Supreme Court review, the case would also be heard by the Judicial Board, which could overturn the ruling. He described the case as having "a political dimension," alluding to international pressure on Libya to free the defendants.

Presiding Judge Mahmoud Hawissa took just seven minutes to confirm the presence of the accused — who all answered "yes" in Arabic — and read the judgment in the longest and most politicized court process in modern Libyan history.

The five Bulgarians and the Palestinian did not react.

Detained for nearly seven years, the defendants had previously been convicted and condemned to death, but Libyan judges granted them a retrial last year after international protests over the fairness of the proceedings.

An international legal observer, Francois Cantier of Lawyers Without Borders, criticized the retrial as lacking scientific rigor. "We need scientific evidence. It is a medical issue, not only a judicial one," Cantier said after the verdict.

On Dec. 6, too late for use in the trial, Nature magazine published an analysis of HIV and hepatitis virus samples from the children. Using changes in the genetic information of HIV over time as a "molecular clock," analysts concluded the virus was contracted before the six defendants arrived at the hospital — perhaps even three years before.

Oxford University, which took part in the study, issued a statement saying the verdict "runs counter to the conclusion reached by a research team from Oxford University's Zoology Department who, in collaboration with several European universities, showed that the subtype of HIV involved began infecting patients long before March 1998, the date the prosecution claims the crime began."

Idriss Lagha, president of a group representing the victims, has rejected the Nature article, telling a news conference Monday in London that the nurses had infected the children with a "genetically engineered" virus. He accused them as doing so for research on behalf of foreign intelligence agencies.

In testimony last month, the defendants denied intentionally infecting children.

"No doctor or nurse would dare commit such a dreadful crime," said nurse Cristiana Valcheva, adding that she sympathized with the victims and their families.

A second Bulgarian, Valentina Siropulo, testified that of her seven years in Libya, "I've spent only 6 months working as a nurse and the rest of the time in prison."

Gadhafi, who has been trying to refashion his image from leader of a rogue state, got his government to ask Bulgaria to pay compensation to the children's families.

But Bulgaria rejected the idea as indicating an admission of the nurses' guilt.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061219/ap_on_re_af/libya_bulgaria_aids_trial

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bulgarians are a pain in the arse and the world top spongers! they got exectly what they deserved, bulgarian or not.

--------------------
cock

Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you have against Bulgarians? [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

10 minutes ago

TRIPOLI, Libya - A court convicted six foreign health workers Tuesday on charges of deliberately infecting 400 children with the AIDS virus and sentenced them to death, setting off shouts of joy in Tripoli.

The verdict, which will be automatically referred to Libya's Supreme Court, drew quick condemnation from European nations, which have charged that the five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor were being made scapegoats. A Western medical study, released too late for the trial, said the infections occurred before the medical workers came to Libya.

The United States and European Union had called for the release of the defendants, warning that the case would affect Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's effort to repair his rogue image and rebuild ties with the West.

But Libyans strongly supported a conviction. A few dozen relatives of infected children — about 50 of whom have died of AIDS — waited outside the court holding poster-sized pictures of their children and placards reading "Death for the children killers" and " HIV made in Bulgaria."

"God is great!" yelled Ibrahim Mohammed al-Aurabi, the father of an infected child, as soon as the presiding judge finished reading the verdict. "Long live the Libyan judiciary!"

The nurses and doctor have been in jail since 1999 on charges that they intentionally spread the AIDS virus to more than 400 children at a hospital in the city of Benghazi during a botched experiment to find a cure for the disease.

Western nations blame the infections on unsanitary conditions at Libyan hospitals and accuse Tripoli of using the six workers as scapegoats.

"Sentencing innocent people to death is an attempt to cover up the real culprits and the real reasons for the AIDS outbreak in Benghazi," Bulgaria's parliament speaker, Georgi Pirinski, said in the capital, Sofia.

EU spokesman Johannes Laitenberger in Brussels, Belgium, said the bloc's leaders were "shocked by this verdict." He said there was no immediate decision on EU action against Libya but said he "did not rule anything out."

France, where about 150 of the infected children have been treated, reacted strongly.

"France deplores this verdict," said Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy, adding that his government was "fundamentally opposed" to the death penalty.

The chief Bulgarian counsel for the workers, Trayan Markovski, said the defendants would appeal to the Libyan Supreme Court. Libyan Foreign Minister Abdel-Rahman Shalqam told reporters the verdict would automatically be referred to the Supreme Court.

He added that after the Supreme Court review, the case would also be heard by the Judicial Board, which could overturn the ruling. He described the case as having "a political dimension," alluding to international pressure on Libya to free the defendants.

Presiding Judge Mahmoud Hawissa took just seven minutes to confirm the presence of the accused — who all answered "yes" in Arabic — and read the judgment in the longest and most politicized court process in modern Libyan history.

Detained for nearly seven years, the defendants had previously been convicted and condemned to death, but Libyan judges granted them a retrial last year after international protests over the fairness of the proceedings.

An international legal observer, Francois Cantier of Lawyers Without Borders, criticized the retrial as lacking scientific rigor. "We need scientific evidence. It is a medical issue, not only a judicial one," Cantier said after the verdict.

On Dec. 6, too late for use in the trial, Nature magazine published an analysis of HIV and hepatitis virus samples from the children. Using changes in the genetic information of HIV over time as a "molecular clock," analysts concluded the virus was contracted before the six defendants arrived at the hospital — perhaps even three years before.

Oxford University, which took part in the study, issued a statement saying the verdict "runs counter to the conclusion reached by a research team from Oxford University's Zoology Department who, in collaboration with several European universities, showed that the subtype of HIV involved began infecting patients long before March 1998, the date the prosecution claims the crime began."

Idriss Lagha, president of a group representing the victims, has rejected the Nature article, telling a news conference Monday in London that the nurses had infected the children with a "genetically engineered" virus. He accused them as doing so for research on behalf of foreign intelligence agencies.

In testimony last month, the defendants denied intentionally infecting children.

"No doctor or nurse would dare commit such a dreadful crime," said nurse Cristiana Valcheva, adding that she sympathized with the victims and their families.

A second Bulgarian, Valentina Siropulo, testified that of her seven years in Libya, "I've spent only 6 months working as a nurse and the rest of the time in prison."

Gadhafi, who has been trying to refashion his image from leader of a rogue state, got his government to ask Bulgaria to pay compensation to the children's families.

They're just looking for a scape goat. Talk about ignorance at its best. That isn't to say though, that governments haven't been guilty in using populations as lab specimens.But, something doesn't seem quite right. I truly feel sorry for those health workers. [Frown]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't this the third time they've been tried?

If Human Rights organizations are asking for sanctions, and I believe a number of people working on this case are Italian, British and French then there is something seriously wrong with how the case is being pursued.

The case started back in 1993, when a Palestinian doctor leaked some information to WHO on how the Libyan government was handling their AIDs infections.

Basically put, orphan children were being infected deliberately in order to do away with them, some of them were Palestinians.

I know a handful of Libyans, their society is much like the North Koreans, little information gets out and the government is a police state.

Libya had welcomed Palestinians with open arms, but Palestinians have fought to improve Libyan living conditions and this is the backlash.

Somehow I think Kadayfi's son is going to be worse than his father.

[Frown]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that they (the 5 Bulgarian nurses, and 1 Palestinian Doctor) have been in jail for 7 years already, and that they were doing an "experiment" with regards to trying to find a cure for AIDS. In their minds these 'subjects" were like lab rats for their experiments. I think less of a mass murder plot, and more of a marginalizing of human value issue.

Of course, who knows what dark motive may lay in the middle of the mess. But the talking points are that they were working to cure AIDS, not spread it. Is it reasonable to assume that there are no humans involved in the "race for the cure'? or that all victims were infected discretely (separately). From a pure research viewpoint, having the sample group all be infected by the same strain and at a measurable interval is clean science. It's the use of orphans that offends the public, but I'm sure that this is happening elsewhere, ALOT.

for more facts go to http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v443/n7109/full/443254b.html

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

Bulgarians have openly stated that they want to come in the UK when they join the EU to get free benefits, they come over here, sponge our tax payers money and just like the Polish when they came to the UK, cause alot of crime and have no repect for the Brits that pay for them.

I am not saying they are all like it, but read the Have my Say posts on the BBC news website.

I work for my family and work hard, why should i pay for them to come here to steal what i work for?

Thats is why Tony Blair has seent he light and put a block on these immigrants and conditions that they must behave when here or sent back. The crime statement is targeted at all nations that want to live in the UK, is not just targeted at Bulgarians.

--------------------
cock

Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aduover,

I am quite familiar of what's happening back in the UK and believe me it's not only in your country.

To tell you the truth my ex is doing the same way you described since five years in London, he's not working but collects government money - and he's Egyptian. And I can't understand how a government can support people like these; neverless he hurts himself with this kind of lazy behaviour.

But I do not like that people have to generalize whole nations, there are good and bad people everywhere.

The first guy I dated, I ever dated, in Cairo was Bulgarian, he was an ars* but I would never say that all Bulgarian guys are like that - I also met other very decent and hardworking people of this country.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I read that they (the 5 Bulgarian nurses, and 1 Palestinian Doctor) have been in jail for 7 years already, and that they were doing an "experiment" with regards to trying to find a cure for AIDS. In their minds these 'subjects" were like lab rats for their experiments. I think less of a mass murder plot, and more of a marginalizing of human value issue.

Of course, who knows what dark motive may lay in the middle of the mess. But the talking points are that they were working to cure AIDS, not spread it. Is it reasonable to assume that there are no humans involved in the "race for the cure'? or that all victims were infected discretely (separately). From a pure research viewpoint, having the sample group all be infected by the same strain and at a measurable interval is clean science. It's the use of orphans that offends the public, but I'm sure that this is happening elsewhere, ALOT.

for more facts go to http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v443/n7109/full/443254b.html

Strange I just read the article and its text came to an opposite conclusion:

First report

During the first trial, the Libyan government did ask Luc Montagnier, whose group at the Pasteur Institute in Paris discovered HIV, and Vittorio Colizzi, an AIDS researcher at Rome's Tor Vergata University, to examine the scientific evidence. The researchers carried out a genetic analysis of viruses from the infected children, and concluded that many of them were infected long before the medics set foot in Libya in March 1998. Many of the children were also infected with hepatitis B and C, suggesting that the infections were spread by poor hospital hygiene. The infections were caused by subtypes of A/G HIV-1 — a recombinant strain common in central and west Africa, known to be highly infectious.

But the court threw out the report, arguing that an investigation by Libyan doctors had reached the opposite conclusion. Montagnier believes the judgement was based at least partly on mistranslation from English to Arabic of the term 'recombinant' — instead of referring to natural recombination of wild viruses, as intended, it was interpreted to mean genetically modified, implying human manipulation.

According to Alexiev, the decision to throw out the report removed all scientific content from the case, leaving a series of prejudgements, and confessions extracted under torture. "It's scandalous," he says. "This is a complex scientific affair, and it is impossible to judge it without a scientific basis."

Hmm.... always a good choice to read the source.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! It is fully possible for two discrete readers to form differing opinion on the same subject matter.

Reading cited sources? Eat me you presumptuous bitch. I get to have my own take on whatever situation I want, and I am fully capable of having an opinion and a say that is contrary to the source. Not that you understand that level of critical thought. I cite an article, then state my opinion.

Try it sometime in lieu of presenting others research as immutable. Then return to your hole of personal misery and self hatred, which is frankly where I prefer to see you.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WOW!!! It is fully possible for two discrete readers to form differing opinion on the same subject matter.

Reading cited sources? Eat me you presumptuous bitch. I get to have my own take on whatever situation I want, and I am fully capable of having an opinion and a say that is contrary to the source. Not that you understand that level of critical thought. I cite an article, then state my opinion.

Try it sometime in lieu of presenting others research as immutable. Then return to your hole of personal misery and self hatred, which is frankly where I prefer to see you.

The way you stated your "opinion" was stated as a summary of the hyperlinked article.

You didn't make any mention that your post was a "opinion" but more like a summary:

Of course, who knows what dark motive may lay in the middle of the mess. But the talking points are that they were working to cure AIDS, not spread it. Is it reasonable to assume that there are no humans involved in the "race for the cure'?

And the definition for bitch is "female dog in heat", often when a male dog manages to find one bitch he finds another mostly "female dogs in heat" in the same neighborhood or somewhat related (for breeding purpose sisters will be bunched together).

What are you and your husband doing on the weekends now? I bet you give the best dinner parties!

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
So clever, and so witty. Hubby knock you around again and now you're all bitter? I thoroughly enjoyed last week's pity party you threw, detailing all of your families transgressions upon you and how poor poor you had no control and were treated so sorely. What a mean mean man you married, how could he have hidden his dark druggie side when you were spending SO MUCH TIME getting to know him and falling in love legitimately?

I laughed out loud when I saw where your relationship and parenting patterns began. No neighbors there to help you run the pot head out? Nobody there to show you how to report domestic violence? Why do you care if they deport him, seems he is as trashy as you are. Like does tend to draw like...

If you ever want a lesson on how to get over yourself and move on with your life.. call Dr Phil. Because nobody needs a kick in the ass and a lifeplan more than you do. It's fairly easy, you set a goal, make a timeline, and make it happen. Failing to turn in work on time in school when you have no other obligations to work or your hubby and kid means you are wasting your time here on ES when you should be working towards completing your goals. You've written well over three papers worth of dreck here. prioritize your time, create tangible goals, and work to meet them. The internet will not help you move to Egypt to parent the daughter you purportedly miss so much. The internet will not helpo you finish your degree, nor will it solve your current living situation or pay all that back rent. You are in a fantasyland of denial about your current situation and attempting to look smart here is STUPID. Your constant tries to "best" me fall flat when you put our lives on paper side by side. No matter what challenges I have come up against, I am still a winner. You? Are you?

Re: Opinion v/s summary... try having an opinion one day, that should make all the difference. The cite says: for more facts, not "this is where I culled the info."

But it's good to see you & your mom share the same taste in men. And at 32, aren't you a little old to be blaming everyone around you for your messes? No wonder you are so inherently jealous of anyone who has better coping skills than you do, not to mention better parents, lives and futures. But the rest of the world, grows up and accepts responsibility for thier conditions and choices. You seem incapable of separating yourself from your "stories" and poor thing, you just can't imagine why you keep getting victimized. repeated insulting of my husband also falls kindof flat, because well... mine actually IS a husband, and yours is simply a barnacle on that schooner of an ass you carry around.

(BTW, not suprised to see you speculating on the sexual lives of dogs, after Kong, I imagine a Spaniel would be a step up for you)

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
So clever, and so witty. Hubby knock you around again and now you're all bitter? I thoroughly enjoyed last week's pity party you threw, detailing all of your families transgressions upon you and how poor poor you had no control and were treated so sorely. What a mean mean man you married, how could he have hidden his dark druggie side when you were spending SO MUCH TIME getting to know him and falling in love legitimately?

I laughed out loud when I saw where your relationship and parenting patterns began. No neighbors there to help you run the pot head out? Nobody there to show you how to report domestic violence? Why do you care if they deport him, seems he is as trashy as you are. Like does tend to draw like...

If you ever want a lesson on how to get over yourself and move on with your life.. call Dr Phil. Because nobody needs a kick in the ass and a lifeplan more than you do.

Re: Opinion v/s summary... try having an opinion one day, that should make all the difference. The cite says: for more facts, not "this is where I culled the info."

But it's good to see you & your mom share the same taste in men. And at 32, aren't you a little old to be blaming everyone around you for your messes? No wonder you are so inherently jealous of anyone who has better coping skills than you do, not to mention better parents, lives and futures. But the rest of the world, grows up and accepts responsibility for thier conditions and choices. You seem incapable of separating yourself from your "stories" and poor thing, you just can't imagine why you keep getting victimized.

(BTW, not suprised to see you speculating on the sexual lives of dogs, after Kong, I imagine a Spaniel would be a step up for you)

You are stuck at work and he isn't answering his mobile or your home phone heh?

This is why its helpful for the hubby to have a job. At least then he can screw his co-workers and stay away from your friends and relatives 40 hours a week. [Big Grin]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Sweetie, it's 2:30 in the afternoon... at least I have a job. And at the rate I get paid we don't call it "stuck", we call it a regular work day.

More insults to a man who doesn't read them or even know of them, whatever are you hoping to accomplish by that? I smack you, you smack my husband? Stupid woman, learn how to fight.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Sweetie, it's 2:30 in the afternoon... at least I have a job. And at the rate I get paid we don't call it "stuck", we call it a regular work day.

More insults to a man who doesn't read them or even know of them, whatever are you hoping to accomplish by that? I smack you, you smack my husband? Stupid woman, learn how to fight.

Yeah a glorified government clerk position.

In our we don't physically fight. We argue horribly but don't physically fight.

Its strange how adult children who grew up in households with loads of domestic abuse (espcially the physical type) assume that the same happens in every household.

Nah, I grew up where daddy was nice to mommy and gave her everything she wanted.

I didn't grow up in a broken home or a home with domestic abuse. So I don't go around assuming that everyone's home life is sh*t!

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Oh yes you do. And you diagnose your own illness succinctly. Further, arguing is called a fight. You really are daft aren't you? I am arguing with you about you using tangibles you have provided here in the forum publicly, you attack my husband, presume to know my parents, and then as unemployed and undereducated as you are, you insult what I do for a living. Where I'm from we'd say you were gobsmacked with jealousy.

My predicted response from you?
An attack on my hubby. Have at it, seems you can't say anything to yours, so lashing out at other men seems normal for you, didn't I read you saying you hate men? I think so. I don't and perhaps that is why mine doesn't toss me around, have to get high to tolerate me, and hasn't ruined my life.

Attack on Thumbelina, it's the Holidays and you are sure to have alot of pent up agression you are dying to displace.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

10 minutes ago

I read that a couple of these children actually died HOURS after leaving! Seems that perhaps they were infected with much more than HIV/AIDS, I didn't think HIV moved that quickly.
It's another typical attempt for a govt to not want to take responsibility much less try to change hygiene of their medical facilities and in the end, it is the people who suffer. I'm sure the parents are there rallying for the deaths of these foreigners, after all, HIV is still a western disease in arab countries is it not? [Roll Eyes] Guess it'll hit them one day when it's too late and these people are dead and they can't change things anymore. Sad....

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com