EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flashback:

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.
The revelation comes after Mr Bush launched an impassioned attack yesterday in Washington on Islamic militants, likening their ideology to that of Communism, and accusing them of seeking to "enslave whole nations" and set up a radical Islamic empire "that spans from Spain to Indonesia". In the programmeElusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

--------------------------

So George has been hearing God's voice?
And it's God's voice which told him to throw Iraqi, Afghani, and American lives into the meatgrinder of "war without end"?

There's a very clear definition of this kind of behaviour in psychiatry, and it's not about rational, sane behaviour.

One wonders how long will the world have to wait until Bush hears God tell him to bomb Iran, or any other place on the planet which happens to be sitting over a large oil deposit.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article317805.ece

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a 'weak' source Smuckers. Its one thing to throw it out there , quite another to talk about it as fact.
Point is, this obsession you people have with president Bush is a mental illness. The man has already defeated you and is not running for re-election. Anything you say about him is a WASTE of time. In 2004 he made his case to the American people and won 51% of the vote and carried 32 of 50 states. he has made it CLEAR that he does not agree with you and that he is NOT going to change his policy.

You might help the terrorist more by concentrating on 2008 though I'm sure you will not like that result either.

Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Published on Friday, October 7, 2005 by The Independent
Bush: God Told Me to Invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
by Rupert Cornwell

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

George Bush believes he is on a mission from God, according to the politician Nabil Shaath. Photograph: Charles Dharapak/AP

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

The revelation comes after Mr Bush launched an impassioned attack yesterday in Washington on Islamic militants, likening their ideology to that of Communism, and accusing them of seeking to "enslave whole nations" and set up a radical Islamic empire "that spans from Spain to Indonesia". In the programmeElusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.

From the outset he has couched the "global war on terror" in quasi-religious terms, as a struggle between good and evil. Al-Qa'ida terrorists are routinely described as evil-doers. For Mr Bush, the invasion of Iraq has always been part of the struggle against terrorism, and he appears to see himself as the executor of the divine will.

He told Bob Woodward - whose 2004 book, Plan of Attack, is the definitive account of the administration's road to war in Iraq - that after giving the order to invade in March 2003, he walked in the White House garden, praying "that our troops be safe, be protected by the Almighty". As he went into this critical period, he told Mr Woodward, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will.

"I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case, I pray that I will be as good a messenger of His will as possible. And then of course, I pray for forgiveness."

Another telling sign of Mr Bush's religion was his answer to Mr Woodward's question on whether he had asked his father - the former president who refused to launch a full-scale invasion of Iraq after driving Saddam Hussein from Kuwait in 1991 - for advice on what to do.

The current President replied that his earthly father was "the wrong father to appeal to for advice ... there is a higher father that I appeal to".

The same sense of mission permeated his speech at the National Endowment of Democracy yesterday. Its main news was Mr Bush's claim that Western security services had thwarted 10 planned attacks by al-Qa'ida since 11 September 2001, three of them against mainland US.

More striking though was his unrelenting portrayal of radical Islam as a global menace, which only the forces of freedom - led by the US - could repel. It was delivered at a moment when Mr Bush's domestic approval ratings are at their lowest ebb, in large part because of the war in Iraq, in which 1,950 US troops have died, with no end in sight.

It came amid continuing violence on the ground, nine days before the critical referendum on the new constitution that offers perhaps the last chance of securing a unitary and democratic Iraq. "The militants believe that controlling one country will rally the Muslim masses, enabling them to overthrow all moderate governments in the region" and set up a radical empire stretching from Spain to Indonesia, he said.

The insurgents' aim was to "enslave whole nations and intimidate the world". He portrayed Islamic radicals as a single global movement, from the Middle East to Chechnya and Bali and the jungles of the Philippines.

He rejected claims that the US military presence in Iraq was fuelling terrorism: 11 September 2001 occurred long before American troops set foot in Iraq - and Russia's opposition to the invasion did not stop terrorists carrying out the Beslan atrocity in which 300 children died.

Mr Bush also accused Syria and Iran of supporting radical groups. They "have a long history of collaboration with terrorists and they deserve no patience". The US, he warned, "makes no distinction between those who commit acts of terror and those who support and harbour them because they're equally as guilty of murder".

"Wars are not won without sacrifice and this war will require more sacrifice, more time and more resolve," Mr Bush declared. But progress was being made in Iraq, and, he proclaimed: "We will keep our nerve and we will win that victory."

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm

Fri 7 Oct 2005

'God told me to invade Iraq' - Bush
US president George Bush has said that he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new BBC series.

The claim comes from the first meeting between the US leader, the Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (also known as Abu Mazen), and his then foreign minister in June 2003.

The ministers say that Bush also revealed to them that he had been told by God to create a Palestinian state.

Former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, now the information minister, describes the meeting with the US leader, in the BBC2 programme, Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs. He says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'.

"And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq...' And I did.

"'And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it."

Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recounts how the President told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

A BBC spokesman said the content of the programme had been put to the Whitehouse, but it had refused to comment on a private conversation.

The three-part series charts the attempts to bring peace to the Middle East, from Bill Clinton's peace talks in 1999/2000 to Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza strip.

The programme speaks to presidents and prime ministers, their generals and ministers, about what happened behind closed doors as the peace talks failed and the intifada exploded. The programme is being screened on October 10, 17 and 24 from 9pm to 10pm on BBC2.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2052712005

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

President told Palestinians God also talked to him about Middle East peace

Ewen MacAskill
Friday October 7, 2005
The Guardian

George Bush believes he is on a mission from God, according to the politician Nabil Shaath. Photograph: Charles Dharapak/AP

George Bush has claimed he was on a mission from God when he launched the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian politician in an interview to be broadcast by the BBC later this month.
Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."
Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Bush, who became a born-again Christian at 40, is one of the most overtly religious leaders to occupy the White House, a fact which brings him much support in middle America.

Soon after, the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz carried a Palestinian transcript of the meeting, containing a version of Mr Bush's remarks. But the Palestinian delegation was reluctant publicly to acknowledge its authenticity.

The BBC persuaded Mr Shaath to go on the record for the first time for a three-part series on Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy: Elusive Peace, which begins on Monday.

Religion also surfaced as an issue when Mr Bush and Tony Blair were reported to have prayed together in 2002 at his ranch at Crawford, Texas - the summit at which the invasion of Iraq was agreed in principle. Mr Blair has consistently refused to admit or deny the claim.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian prime minister, who was also part of the delegation at Sharm el-Sheikh, told the BBC programme that Mr Bush had said: "I have a moral and religious obligation. I must get you a Palestinian state. And I will."

Mr Shaath's comments came as Mr Bush delivered a speech yesterday aimed at bolstering US support for the Iraq war.

He revealed that the US and its partners had disrupted at least 10 serious al-Qaida plots since September 11, including three planned attacks in the US. "Because of this steady progress, the enemy is wounded - but the enemy is still capable of global operations," he said. He added that Islamic radicals had used a series of excuses to justify their attacks, from conflict with the Israelis to the Crusades 1,000 years ago.

"We're facing a radical ideology with unalterable objectives: to enslave whole nations and intimidate the world," he said.

He conceded that al-Qaida, led in Iraq by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and other insurgents had gained ground in Iraq but the US would not leave until security had been established. "Some observers also claim that America would be better off by cutting our losses and leaving Iraq now. This is a dangerous illusion, refuted with a simple question: Would the United States and other free nations be more safe, or less safe, with Zarqawi and Bin Laden in control of Iraq, its people, and its resources?" Mr Bush asked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1586978,00.html

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
This is a 'weak' source Smuckers. Its one thing to throw it out there , quite another to talk about it as fact.
Point is, this obsession you people have with president Bush is a mental illness. The man has already defeated you and is not running for re-election. Anything you say about him is a WASTE of time. In 2004 he made his case to the American people and won 51% of the vote and carried 32 of 50 states. he has made it CLEAR that he does not agree with you and that he is NOT going to change his policy.

You might help the terrorist more by concentrating on 2008 though I'm sure you will not like that result either.

when in doubt...divert! POOF! [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, Its not a matter of diverting. You are a typical Muslim. You think that you are the only person who has a point of view. The post you started this thread with is not fact, its a rumor but you presented it as a fact, that is dishonest.
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
Smuckers, Its not a matter of diverting. You are a typical Muslim. You think that you are the only person who has a point of view.

lol look who's talking!
according to your logic, you should be Muslim [Roll Eyes]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, the world agrees unconditionally that Bush is a loser. How many of the world's leaders have been quoted so far agreeing with this opinion?
Barbara Bush released this photo of her son to help people understand just how far he's come, and why we shouldn't expect too much of him.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenMenes/local1_1.jpg

Bush's real "GOD" that spoke.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenMenes/moneyroll.gif

Inspite of Pelosi's lame decision, Bush will be very lucky to not being impeached before his end of term.
Following Bush's claim, Jesus sent a new tablet to state his position on Bush.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d25/GoldenMenes/but-jesus-****-150.gif

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"God told me to do it" Bit like saying "It wasn't me Miss, a big boy did it and ran away"
Pitiful excuse.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
meninarmer claims Bush has no international support but offwers not a speck of evidence. Our policy is supported by EVERY moderate arab state including Egypt. Just because you would like to see Iraq return to despotism does not mean everyone does. In fact, if you believe this so strongly why are you not living in Iran or helping the Taliban???
seabreeze
Member # 10289

oh that's deep Arrow... [Roll Eyes]
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrow , you said : " Our policy is supported by EVERY moderate arab state including Egypt."

Well , Arrow , that's what you think....

Your policy is hated everywhere......Egypt and Saudi Arabia are against your policy...

Americans came to Iraq with a dream of dividing the Arab countries into small countries based on ethnic and racial groups.......And this " propaganda " about democracy was only a tool to weaken Arab governments.......

Now , all Arab government became AGAINST the USA.....Egyptian President Mobarak DIDN'T VISIT USA since the invasion of Iraq...but he visited Russia and China.......The new wheat contracts of Egypt will come from Kazakhestan and Syria.......The nuclear program in Egypt will be in cooperation with Russia , NOT the USA despite the American offer ......
The biggest oil deal in Saudi Arabia this year was with China - for the first time in Saudi history.....

Not to mention the intelligence support by Egypt and Saudi Arabia to Iraqi resistance against the USA.....

If you can't see these major changes of policies of " Moderate " Arab countries , then you have to think again.....

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sameh A:
If you can't see these major changes of policies of " Moderate " Arab countries , then you have to think again.....

hmmm to THINK again? therein lies the problem you see, it's Arrow we're talking about.....
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Thats incorrect. Saudi Arabia just called Dick Cheney over for a vist and stressed in very vivid terms their opposition to ANY reductions in US forces in Iraq. The arab street opposes our policy because most of them are ignorant and uneducated, their governments support us 110%.
A little basic knowledge of world geopolitics would be helpful smuckers. Your pro Iranian , pro terror views will not carry the day.

sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherykash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I believe him that he listened to a voice
and it sound as a powerful voice

It fools you
You see his hell as heaven

He is the antichrist ... I m pretty sure that he is the one who suggest to invade iraq
and kill innocent and rape woman and kill children ... and spread destruction and sedition

God never order for destruction
but satan and antichrist only seek war and destruction .

--------------------
shery

Posts: 11 | From: egy | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But a well-placed and highly reliable source provided a different explanation of the Saudis’ talks with the American Vice President.

The source said that Dick Cheney’s visit was aimed at delivering a clear message from the American President to the Saudi King- that there is no basis for dialogue with Iran.

The U.S. leadership has been facing mounting international criticism over its failing policies in Iraq and the chaotic situation it created there as a result of not having a post-war plan. With its position in the region now weakened, the U.S. needs new security architecture to be established, particularly in the Persian Gulf, to contain and counter Iran's growing power.

In his visit to Saudi Arabia, Cheney proposed establishing a new regional balance of power that would include the Sunni Arab countries, along with Israel, against Iran, which is mostly Shias.

The U.S. seeks the formation of a new military organization that would involve the Gulf Cooperation Council states, Egypt, Jordan, together with NATO, the United States and Israel.

Cheney’s visit is an attempt to prevent the adoption of any recommendations from the Baker-Hamilton Iraq Study Group, to engage Syria and Iran in talks aimed at reaching a solution for the disaster the U.S. caused in Iraq.

Iran on the other hand seems aware of Cheney’s efforts.

But the Islamic Republic won’t respond to such attempt aimed at creating Sunni Arab-U.S.-Israel alliance to confront its influence in the region by fueling what the media refers to as sectarian conflict in Iraq. Iran plans for a far more sophisticated reaction.

Analysts say that recent anti-Israel remarks by the Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which have been circulated among most media outlets, are part of a wider plan to instigate an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites.

Iran anticipates such attack whether by the United States or Israel, which would trigger a revolt in the Arab streets, and lobby massive Arab support, across the sectarian shia-Sunni divide, for Iran against the U.S. and its Middle East ally; Israel, as well as whoever sides with them.

Washington constantly refuses to admit that its biggest problems in Iraq are caused less by the interference of others in the country, as it claims, than by its own policy.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrow ,

Yes , Saudi Arabia and Egypt are against American withdraw from Iraq , cause now , if the US troops went out of Iraq , that country will fall into a civil war....

This doesn't mean that Saudi Arabia and Egypt are supporting Americans....

You said " The arab street opposes our policy because most of them are ignorant and uneducated "

Well , stop this ARROGANT way of thinking I'm used to hear from Americans.....My dear , most of Arab are highly educated and good readers.....At least they have geography as a mandatory subject in schools , not like the USA .
And after talk with many Americans , I was surprised to see how ignorant and superficial they are specially when it comes to foreign policy......Europeans are not like that , they usually are aware of what happened around them....

My dear , I OPPOSE the American policy , and I'm NOT an ignorant by any mean....But a very highly educated person , and a well known figure in the financial community in Egypt and regionally.....

My knowledge and education made me understand the US policy more and more.....

You have to know that the US policy which started with the arrival of Neo Cons to the power with George W Bush and Cheney was to divide the Arab countries into smaller countries , with the NEW MIDDLE EAST PROJECT.....
Important researches about this issue were provided by think tanks in the US like American Enterprise Institute , and thinkers like Richard Perle....
The start was the TV channel Al Jazeera , which is supported by the CIA , Then the propaganda of Al Qaeda.....( If you don't know that Qaeda was built by the CIA then it's shame ) .
Then , in the name of " Democracy " we started to see strange movements like " Kefaya " in Egypt.......You wanted to " Revolutionize " the Arab people against their governments......To cause " Creative Chaos " Which Condi talked about several times.....Not to mention the " minorities " conference in Washington in which we heard for the first time of a Nubian cause , a Coptic cause , and so on.....

I'll not mention the hidden support of Muslim Brotherhood by the American government....

But thanks God , our governments were more intelligent and more wise than yours.....I specially like our great leader Mubarak who was wise enough to wait till your army get stucked in the Iraqi Hell , then Cheney came to Egypt a year ago asking for Egyptian troops to be sent to Iraq, but he got a big NO from Mubarak and King Abdulla from Saudi Arabia........And now , they will let the USA faces Iran , and let the evils kill each others , then we will get the benefit at the end.......

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Arrow , you said :

" A little basic knowledge of world geopolitics would be helpful smuckers. Your pro Iranian , pro terror views will not carry the day "

I have massive knowledge of geopolitics , my dear ...

I'm not a pro Iranian......I believe that the biggest ( historical ) enemies of Egypt in the region are Israel , Iran and Ethiopia.....
With the New Middle East project of the USA which aims to divide my country on ethnic basis , I can add the USA to the enemies list....

Terror ??? Hmmm.......If you don't know that Bin Laden is a CIA agent , then you have to read again about the start of these " Jihadist " movements , since the USA created them to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan , and now , as the loyal dogs they are , they provide the propaganda Bush needs to go into his mad projects to invade the world......

--------------------
Sameh

sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherykash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets clarify something about Bin laden here

Bin laden is married to the daughter of Al saddah .. a business man ,, In yemen or kuwait
I will check and let you know

But my point is ... Boris berezovsky the one who escaped from russia .. and changed his name to platon elenin who lives in england now is partner to Neil bush the youngest brother of bush
Neil Bush has a huge business funded by Dubai called Ignite in dubai ..

Boris used to work with sheshnya mafia and now with russian mafia
He is jew who has business with both

Saddah the father of the daughter who is married to bin laden and neil bush

Isnt that odd ?

If Neil bush is partner to boris the one who has relation to russian mafia who is located in many countries as germany , ukraine , latvia etc...
and Neil is the brother of Bush

Wouldnt that indicate that Russian mafia is everywhere in middle east ?
Iraq , Palestine , Afghanistan

Specially Afghanistan where the drug trade
and defenitely Boris has his own business there .

--------------------
shery

Posts: 11 | From: egy | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
sherykash ,

Your note is really brilliant......I'll tell you the reason....

Boris berezovsky was simply the USA man in Russia , exactly like Michael Khodorkofsky ( the former owner of the Russian oil giant Yukos )

Don't people ask themselves : where did those businessmen come from ? They were ordinary people in the Soviet Union , then suddenly they appeared with huge fortune and started to buy the strategic Russian assets....

They focused on Oil and media , and Boris berezovsky used his media channels to attack the Kremlin and to awaken the ethnic conflicts in Russia.....

Now , what about his connection to the Chechen rebels ? You have to know that the war in Chechnya is extremely supported by the USA , too....Don't forget that the Chechen rebels leader was assassinated in Qatar , where the largest American military bases are located....Also , the TV channel Al Jazeera is situated in Qatar ( the channel which ledl the propaganda of Al Qaeda )

Why the relationship between Berezovsky , Bush and Binladen.....All of them are serving the USA interests.....

Berezovsky : was destroying Russia from inside ( the sleeping giant ) .

Bin laden : Helped in attacking Russia in Chechnya and then made the propaganda of Al Qaeda to give the cover Bush needed to invade Iraq and Afghanistan....

Why the USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan ?

To attack the interests of Russia and China ...

To divide the Arab countries on ethnic basis....but thanks God , they failed !!!!

--------------------
Sameh

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In'shallah!

Anyway, Egypt and Saudi Arabia know well the consequences of US leaving Iraq but they still attempt to play both sides against the other!
If US leaves Iraq, the anti-government forces will strike at both countries and really mash things up. Egypt is in better shape but still you cannot talk of societal change and still keep people down in a modern world. Something has to give!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Well I believe its more complicated than you think

I believe boris is a double agent for both Israel and Russia

What you dont know that The jew strongly believe that the day will come when USA turn against them and destroy Israel and they are preparing for that day

Theres no such thing as trust in politics issues
No countries trust another country as you think even USA and Israel

Everyone seek his interest At the end ..

That is why Boris could be a double agent spying on england and USA for jew and working for putin and at the same time against puttin

The russian also believe in one thing their only friend is 2 their army and their fleet ...

So its a game and a very complicated one ...

and everyone is playing his own game and has his own agenda ...

The jew try to get power from other countries as china and russia .. to make sure that they would have support if americans turn against them

But of course for now Boris is helping Bush in his war with his russian mafia and as you can see ukrainian also are spreading all over the world .. as russian as well

See how many russian in Egypt

Now the question for egyptian .. from where did Naguib sawaris come and who is working for ?

--------------------
shery

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to say that you will not get any kind of intelligent response from arrow, he never has any kind of solid argument to prove his point. When faced with any kind of truth, he just calls people left wing nuts and reiterates his beliefs that george bush is the best thing that happened to the USA. He is very narrow minded and all people in the usa are not like this. He repeats retoric that is fed to him, if you dont agree than your either a terrorist to him or a left wing nut. (I believe at one time i was called gutter trash by him,lol).
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
sherykash ,

" from where did Naguib sawaris come and who is working for ? "

Well , Sawiris was made by the USA , too....Sawiris family were average investors in the early 1990s with a small construction company ( Orascom ) and 2 or 3 Casinos in Cairo . Then , the USA adopted them , and ALL the constructions projects by the US aid program to Egypt was given to their companies...

This was about one billion dollar each year.....And this was able to make this small ( Orascom constructions ) to a regional giant in the field within few years.....

After Iraq occupation , Sawiris's telecom company ( Orascom Telecom ) became the first mobile operator in Iraq , and his construction company Orascom constructions OCI got the biggest cement factory in Iraq as well as the biggest construction projects there......

Now Sawiris family were prepared to play a rule in the American " dream " of dividing Egypt into 4 countries ( Islamic , Christian , Nubian and Sinai ) according the New Middle East project , and they supported the CIA organized ( Kefaya ) Movenent to overthrow the Egyptian government . Thanks God , they failed .
Also , people in the financial sector know that Sawiris family led the speculations on the Egyptian currency in 2000 and 2001 , and this caused more pressure on the currency that forced the government to devalue the Egyptian pound from 3.40 / USD to 5.75 / USD....

Now , Naguib Sawiris established a TV channel in Iraq always show programs that helps the US propaganda , plus playing on ethnic differences in Iraq , according to the US plan to divide Iraq into 3 countries.....

--------------------
Sameh

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
" That is why Boris could be a double agent spying on england and USA for jew and working for putin and at the same time against puttin "

I believe that he's a double agent for both Israel and the USA......But not Putin's agent...

For me , Putin is a patriotic man......Russia and China will never be a good ally to Israel like the USA....

You know , Hitler was describing the USA as " a nation of cowboys led by Jews "........

I personally believe that Jews and NeoCons have a plan to cause clashes between the Christians and Muslims.....All this " Terrorism " propaganda is caused by them.....Also , things like prophet Mohammed's cartoons in Denmark , and the propaganda it had by channels like Al Jazeera....The CIA channel in the Arab World....

--------------------
Sameh

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
yazid904 ,

"Anyway, Egypt and Saudi Arabia know well the consequences of US leaving Iraq but they still attempt to play both sides against the other!
If US leaves Iraq, the anti-government forces will strike at both countries and really mash things up "

The only problem if the US left Iraq will be the Iranian power.....So , a best scenario will be a war between the USA and Iran ( let evils destroy each other ) ...Such war will be destructive to both the US forces in Iraq and to Iran.....Then the anti givernment forces in Iraq ( which is mainly the previous Iraqi army ) will take the lead of Iraq supported by Egypt , Syria and Saudi Arabia.....And this will be the start of a new Arab era.....

It's something close to what happened in Lebanona......Israel and Hizbullah exhausted each other , then when Hizbullah tried to overthow the Lebanese givernment , Egypt and Saudi Arabia entered the game supporting the givernment.....Now , the new Lebanese government will not be pro western nor pro Iran , but pro Egypt and Saudi Arabia......

--------------------
Sameh

sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Sameh I agree with some of what you said
But I want to tell you that christian has their own ambitious

I dont believe that jew are after everything
that is what we wants to believe

One day jew and christian will become the worst enemies as usual ..

Only lately jew and christians becomes allies because they have the same interest in middle east and africa but remember till the world war 2
the jew been always chased and been always hated by the christian

The Vatican is the one who funded hitler to kill more jew

REmember Markus when he converted to be athiest cuz his father converted to christianity to be able to find a work and feed his children .

Many stories about jew who been trying to hide their identity to be able to live between christians

I know that jew knows very well that time will come when the christian will turn against them

and they are preparing themselves for that day

Actually look deeply jew are killing muslims
and muslims are killing jew

or muslims are killing muslims

while christian are watching us killing eachother

I m not generalizing .. theres many christians are more than good and also jew

But the threat now isnt only the ambitious of israel no

Its much more than israel

And bear in your mind in the next years other powers will grow and rise

Such as china , india and probably Germany and FRance will try to be strong as they used to be in the past ..

Of course USA still on top
because of many factors ..

They know who they can hide to benefit from him/her

as Sawiris ... the one who been giving poor muslims money to convert them to christianity in the poor areas in Egypt !

Hunger and poverity is 2 dangerous thing in Egypt

Beside that we dont have ethics neither real religion .. we are named muslims only by birth
But we dont deal with eachother as we should be .

That is why I do expect a darker future to egypt

Cuz The more oppression the more unjustice
The more Himuliation for Woman and ( ESPECIALLY WOMAN ) I dont think Egypt would do any better than Iraq ...

--------------------
shery

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
sherykash ,

This time I absolutely DISAGREE with you in most of what you said....

First , I don't agree with the way you see the global conflict as ( Jews , Muslims , Christians ) ....That's absolutely wrong....And that's what the American policy would like to implement in the brains of people ....To show the current conflict is simply a war for capitalism . USA doesn't fight as a christian country , but as an empire that wants to continue leading the world...

In this conflict , countries like Brazil , Cuba , Venezuella , Eastern Europe , etc ( which are all christians ) should be our allies.....

While countries like Iran for example ( which is Muslim country ) is Egypt's worst enemy , they are not much different than the USA , Simply they want to arrange with them to take the Arab oil wealth in the Gulf region.....

Also , USA and politicians in Western Europe still see country like Russia as a big enemy ( it's a christian country ).....And they see countries like Pakistan ( which is a British made to divide India ) as their ally , not much different than Israel.....

When the British army was forced to leave India and the Arab world , they were afraid that 2 major powers will arise : India , and the Arab country ( not countrieS ) . So , they created 2 states to be pro western and based on religious basis .
The first country was created to cause problems to the Arab world , which is Israel....
The 2 nd country was created to be the enemy of India , which is Pakistan....

In world war 2 , it wasn't a problem between Jews and Christians....

Also , this stupid media image about Adolf Hitler is not true.....

After world war 1 , Germany was defeated and forced to sign Treaty of Versailles and Treaty of Trianon , in which several territories of Germany and Hungary were partitioned to a number of surrounding countries.....And in which Germany accepted conditions that casued its economy to deteriorate....

You can read about it in this link :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Treaty_of_Versailles

By 1930 s , Germany fell into economic depression , and the Jewish minorities in Germany were seen as collaborators who did business with the enemies of Germany.....While most of Germans sank in poverty , Jews in Germany got more and more rich......And they were seen as vampires of German economy...For the benefit of enemies....

With the depression , unemployment and feelings of humiliation caused by the world war 1 defeat and its consequences , the radicals started to rise in power , NAZI got the power and Hitler decided to solve the Jewish problem in Germany in his own way....

So , it wasn't by any mean a Jewish - Christian conflict....It was a political and economical conflict.....

" as Sawiris ... the one who been giving poor muslims money to convert them to christianity in the poor areas in Egypt ! "

This is ONE of his roles in Egypt....The target is NOT to convert Muslims to Christianity , BUT to cause ethnic and religious tension in Egypt and this is the American dream.....

By the way , do you know that the Muslims Brotherhood organization ( Ekhwan ) is a British made ??? They established it after the 1919 revolution in Egypt trying to destroy the national unity in Egypt which was clear in that revolution.......

Also , do you know that most of the leaders of the Jihadic groups which were leading the terrorism activities in Egypt in 1990 s were - and still - living in London ????

The western policy is not pro christian at all.....They just want to keep poor countries poor , with no technology , with no power.....

And they are afraid of the sleeping giants : Russia , China , India and Arab world....

Cause the west accumulate wealth through colonialism and till now , countries like Belgium and France are the biggest theaves of African resources......They create wars in Africa to continue to steal African wealth....

And when a country builds itself and make an industrial and military power that would threaten their domination , they use the force to destroy it.....

Remember the war against Mohammed Ali in 1840
The conspiration against Nasser in 1956 and 1967
And the destruction of Iraq in 1991 till now....
Now , they are planning the same for Iran....

" Hunger and poverity is 2 dangerous thing in Egypt "

Well , there is NO HUNGER in Egypt......Say poverty , it's ok.....But HUNGER.......No......This is NOT in Egypt....And people here will NEVER let someone hungry....

I'm not isolated from people , I visit the countryside , the poor areas......I see poverty , yes , But HUNGER ??? No.....And I mean it.....

Also , our government is doing a great job in subsidizing the basic food and energy to poor people.....Free education , etc.....

I visited many poor countries in Eastern Europe and Africa.....And I can say that Egypt in contrast to most of countries is in much better place ( bear in mind that Egypt was under occupation till 1954 , then was in wars till 1973 ).....

" That is why I do expect a darker future to egypt "

That's absolutely wrong.....Egypt is becoming better and better with time.....It's a real emerging power in today's world.....That's why the USA and Israel are trying to destroy it ( from inside ) by trying to cause religious and ethnic tensions.....

In the latest years of president Mubarak era , he was able to establish a good infrastructure.....To increase the number of university graduates.....To maintain a big army.....And at the same time , he was intelligent enough not to be involved in conflicts in the region...and he built strong relations with Arab countries specially Saudi Arabia......

Now , the end of American dominance will be soon , but the best scenario , will be a war between the USA and Iran......And it will mark for the end of these 2 powers in the region , and the only beneficiary will be Egypt and Saudi Arabia.....

And believe me , this will mark the birth of the new Arab giant.....and the end of western dominance in this region , and most probably in Africa , too....

" Cuz The more oppression the more unjustice
The more Himuliation for Woman and ( ESPECIALLY WOMAN ) I dont think Egypt would do any better than Iraq . "

Oppression ???? Injustice ???? Where ???? In Egypt ?????

And humiliation for women ?????

My dear : My mother is a physics professors , my 2 sisters are a telecom engineer and a pharmacist......They live better than most of women in the west - and I lived there.......!!!

Please stop thinking like that about your own country......and try to share in building it.....

--------------------
Sameh

Army of Khorasan
Member # 12526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Army of Khorasan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bush: God told me to invade Iraq"

He must have been referring to the anti-christ.

Posts: 11 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Sameh

If your mom and your sis are living a good life cuz you are wealthy
That doesnt mean you can speak for all egyptians woman

Trying to hide the truth wont help egyptian in anything

You typical egyptian who speaks slogens and dont know how to help this country

Disagree with me or agree with me it doesnt matter

and it wont change the reality of bad ethics and unjustice that we have in Egypt

Only rich people has all their rights even a police man cant open his mouth with a rich person he would be affraid that he has relative with powerful people in the government

What are you trying to hide ?

Beside lets bet ? about egypt ?

or you would like to me to work so fast to prove that my theory is so right ?

and Egypt and Egyptian wouldnt do any better than Iraq ?

Unfortunately You another egyptian hypocrite
who is trying to fake the real image of how the majority in Egypt lives .

I dont fool myself

You think for one moment that all muslims dont know about the church in Egypt that converts poor muslims by money ?

You are such pathetic and such a hypocrite

Maybe the americans and the israeli are worse than us

But they know what they are and trying to be better

being better isnt by building new town and cities that only rich can afford to live at !

or to have nancy agram and haifa in cairo to make our youth excited and harress woman as they did in down town when dina the dancer dance at the street and the boys went mad and harress all girls on their ways

Is that the civilization you are talking about ?

If i m poor woman and been beated by a rich man and my family isnt that strong ?

would I get my right by the law ?

I think you dont know anything about what you are talking about

And have you been to iraq before they destroyed it ?

It been 10 times clean than Egypt
it was a heaven ...

With all the hatred between egyptians
and all the bad ethics you may face everyday on traffic

With all the bad management we have in Egypt you think we will get better

Better by the US AID ? or by the corrupted business in Egypt ?

or by the youth who are addict to drugs and gays ?

wake up ... You are too far from reality

and I m so affraid that you may wake up too late .

and Again you want to bet that my theory will come true ? and I will work to make it true .

--------------------
shery

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Army of Khorasan:
"Bush: God told me to invade Iraq"

He must have been referring to the anti-christ.

Or his asse wasn't covered well while sleeping [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

When I was an Intern at the Department of Psychiatry, there was a schizophrenic patient talking very loudly on the phone 24/7 with someone.

He was involved in the deepest conversations. Actually it was very intriguing to sit down and listen to what he said to the person on the other side of the line.

When asked who he was talking to, he said: "It's God. I have the number to his office in Abbasiya".

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God's been talking to Pat Robertson again, too. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherykash
Member # 12709

Member Rated:
Well invading Iraq wasnt a bad idea if it was done right and if all this scandales in iraq didnt happened

If there was a good aims as Bush claimed at the beginning that he will free the iraqi from oppression and help them to live a better life

It was a opportunity to USA to be respectable between nations but they failed

Instead of helping iraqi and gives them freedom and better life

they been another saddam and even worse
The iraqi had one party to torture and kill them which was saddam in the past

Now they have many parties to kill them and to torture them !!!!and all that because the Bush administration aimed to destroy iraq and not to help iraq

The lack of credibility leads the middle east to hell . either from americans or our dictator government we have .

--------------------
shery

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com