EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Macaroni Sandwitch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Macaroni Sandwitch
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4hk7iog
Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/4cuufkw.gif[/IMG]

http://i17.tinypic.com/4cuufkw.gif

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, axxo, tell us shortly what's written in the article.

In regards to the thread title I'd assume you just posted in the wrong forum but it's not a recipe, is it? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Macaroni Sandwitch

The most important qualification of Gamal Mubarak is that he doesn’t have any qualifications at all, you would assume that I don’t like him (which is not true) and that is why I have negative opinion about him ..ok you love him so tell me what is his qualifications ?
Gamal participated in 13 conference of the NDP during the last elections of the People Assembly, the 13 person that he supported them failed in the elections, even some advice him to not show up in the next conferences to avoid the embarrassing.
Gamal don’t have this charisma of the leader as he is like his father has the soul of the routine employee with the lack of the political talent, when he choose sport to practice, he choose a sports which based on hitting a ball to the wall, add to that he was never been good speaker of intellectual or leader, he is nothing more than Bank employee ..
Gamal was born with a golden spoon in his hand and the whip of silver , when he order something everybody implement his orders.
Gamal know nothing in Egypt except the palaces of the billionaires and the areas of the extreme rich people, he never knew the (fool and tameya) and never stand in the street in the morning to eat a (fool) sandwich before work, he never eat a macaroni sandwich in downtown, never had to fight about the fees of the (Microbus) in Fesal, never felt bored from much waiting the traffic at Salah Salem St, never been in upper Egypt train and other people properties fall on his head, never stand in the real estate office for a whole day in the very hot whether, never heard the taxi driver at 2 am complaining that he work 2 shifts to provide money for the private lessons of his son who is in secondary school, never fall in love with his friend in the university and finally she left him coz other one , working in Vodafone, ask her hand for marriage, never drink from the polluted water of the Nile and buy a Filter after his wife made a fight with him coz his sister has got a Filter, Gamal never spend the summer in Gamasa or Ras Elbar (places that middle class people spend the summer in)
Gamal doesn’t know us .. Gamal know only his Billionaires friends who spend the summer in Mirabella at Spain and consider Marina (in egypt) as a low place .. this man doesn’t know Egypt .. how can we let him govern this country ?

--------------------
aXXo

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macaroni Sandwich? [Confused]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com