EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » There's a seeker born every minute!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There's a seeker born every minute!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defense contractor openly using God to sell war in Iraq

A major defense contractor for the military and Homeland Security claimed that the United States is morally obliged to maintain a permanent presence in Iraq for the sake of God.

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/08/defense-contractor-openly-using-god-to.html

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously God would want us to oppose evil,wouldn'tyou say.

--------------------
The spirit of Horemheb lives on within us all.

Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6946028.stm

And evil it is!

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush had no bussiness going to war with Iraq, hwe only did what his damn father could not do ! It is a shame we cannot send his ass strapped to a missle over there , and let him live what all those innocent people are living , he hasnt a clue , and to keep sending troops over there it utterley stupid , he just does nto want to lose face, iam sure when we have a new president , the troops will be pulled out , it amazes me no one has not taken his dumb ass out period ! And thanks to all the idiots who voted for him a second time , after he screwed up so much for the us citizens , he has his ass covered , he will have plenty of money , i am not a person to wish bad on any one , but i wish he would at least lose a leg, a arm something to let him ffel how these people feel , well i will get off my soap box. PEACE

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The innocent people there are not being killed by Americans, we are the only hope they have. In fact, the ultimate survival of Islam depends on an American win and a stable middle east.

--------------------
The spirit of Horemheb lives on within us all.

Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pininah,tell us what will happen if they were to pull out??!!
Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gecko
Member # 13688

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gecko   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush enjoys killin arabs in iraq
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

quote:
Originally posted by Gecko:
Bush enjoys killin arabs in iraq

His competitors are winning at this! [Roll Eyes]
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not see where there is any stablity with the american troops in Iraq, I , myself do not see where hwe have helped anyone , yes they took out Saddam , but there are many men like him all over the world , the U.S . cannot save the world ,just like Bush screwing with Iran , and then Iran tells the U.S. bring it on ! Well they settled thier differemces for awhile , but do you see any diffference ?? There are many of the iraq people who are born and bred to hate the americans , and can you blame them ?? afterallwe did go there bomb thier country , kill many loved ones with these bombs , and with our presence there is still not making any headway , now this is my opinion , just as all the crap i hear about marrying a muslim , all muslims are not the reason for this dmn war , and there is good and bad in all races , cultures , jsut as we have here in the U S. if we had thier laws of punnishment perhaps we would nothave such high crime rates . i have had to family memebrs kiled in iraq , one a 22 yrs old , who was beheaded and his hands tied behind his back , yes i know that is part of war , but come on , look at the young iraqi girl who was raped and killed by us soliders and her family killed too, they should bbq the bastards not put them in prison for 100 somthing years ,as i feel the americans will never win over there , theyneed toleave and let those people take care of them selves and keep our nose out of thier bussiness !! again just my thoughts ! PEACE

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com