EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » UK Soldiers ‘swapped guns for cocaine’

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK Soldiers ‘swapped guns for cocaine’
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CATTERICK Two soldiers exchanged pistols for cocaine as part of a plot involving guns and ammunition bought on the black market in Iraq while on a tour of duty with the 3rd Battalion, The Yorkshire Regiment, a court martial was told yesterday.

It is alleged that Michael White and Anthony Creswick, lance corporals, sold four pistols between May and July 2005 after smuggling the guns to Osnabrück, Germany, where their unit was based. The court martial, at Catterick Garrison in North Yorkshire, was told that another soldier, Corporal Darren Clemie, offered them 30g of cocaine for two pistols. Lance Corporal White and Creswick subdivided the drug into 1g wraps, intending to sell them to other members of the unit, but the plan fell through when other soldiers became aware of the guns for sale and arrests were made. Creswick has admitted unlawful possession of ammunition and a prohibited weapon but denies selling a prohibited weapon and supplying a controlled drug. Corporal Clemie denies possession of a prohibited weapon, ammunition and supplying a controlled drug. The case continues.

Link

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com