EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » somalia should look towards yemen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: somalia should look towards yemen
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we should look towards north ,yemen and forget about pan-africanism and dirty habishis who are all christains with different culture

Yemen-Somalia ties were always strong
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdulrazak Osman Dirie bakool55@hotmail.com

History shows us that the Somali people have enjoyed special cultural and commercial relationships with their brothers in Yemen, which date back to thousands of years. In the course of history people from both sides of the Red Sea have immigrated from one side to the other in search of life and adventure. For instance, the Meheri in Yemen are also found in Somalia (Puntland) as a Somali clan and physically the people and their landscape is quite similar to the northern parts of Somalia and those who reside it.
Above all, the following footprints reveals that:
1. The Pharoahs known the incense producing areas in the Red Sea as the Punt.
2. Meheri & Somalis live side by side in Socotra which is adjacent to the Somali peninsula and the longest mountain in Socotra is called “ The Somali mountain”.
3.The Kingdom of Arwa in Yemen is considered as a Somali historical event by the Somalis and locally they call it “Arawello”.
4. The well-known historian , Ibn Khalduun has stated that the Somali and Mehri people have common ancestors.
5. In Dufaar , there are ancient graves with heaps of stones while in Somalia there are similar graves known by the Somalis as the “grave monuments” or “ Taallo geeriyaad” in Somali.
6.There are strong indications that oil will be found in Somalia just like Yemen.
7.The political situation in Somalia looks like that of Yemen when the southern part of Yemen declared independence in order to weaken the unity of the Yemeni people and strangely we have the self declared government of S/land in Somalia.
On this occasion , I would like to thank his excellency President Ali Abdalla for his relentless efforts in the Somali peace process and I wish him the best the new Somali President Mr. Abullahi Yusuf, who was recently on official visit to Yemen.

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry ethiopia with your pan-africanism dream and your dirty culture have no place in our proud muslim country.

all the mslim minority in ethiopia will be liberated.

take your pan=africansism to other negroe countries who inspire you and welcome you with open arms.

there is revival of our arab herritage in somalia and all habishis in mmogadishu with traitors will kicked back to ethiopia,enough is enough.,

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Share history with Yemen?? Will you give me facts that says Somalis share history with yemen.. We use to trade with them in the coastal cities and there's minorities who're mixed with in those cities.. They're the only ones who can consider themslef Arab dameeryahow..

I love Pan-africanism and hope that all Black people will unite one day.. That's what we need to develop.. All other races are unite except us.

Genetics showed that Somalis aren't mixed with Arabs or any other races.. Banaadirs and Barvanese are mixed with other races but not ethnic Somalis dumbass..

Many people on this forum have explained this to you 1000000 times.. Why are you still dreaming about Arabia.. Last time I checked these son of bitches didn't give a **** about u sorry ass black butt.. for all i care Bush can f.uck them all up. You are such a stupid dhaan dhaan, what kind of nacas baa tahay. Somali are Arabs kulahaa LoooooooL.. don't make me curse you boy.

You do know that they call us 'abeeds' which means the N'word right? Now go to those f.ucking Arabs in the middle east and see if they help you, what the **** are you ding in europe, thought so those arabs didn't give a damn about your sorryass black butt when you were fleeing Somalia.

Somalis don't consider themself Arabs.. Only selfhaters like you who're ashamed of being Somali do..

Stop acting stupid waryaa.. Somalis hate Arabs.. We call them Dhegecas and the Banaadir/Arab mixed Somali minorities were nearly exterminated and killed by Somalis back in the Civil War..

The Arab mixed minorities were also discriminated in the former Somalia.. Go to Somalia and tell the people overthere they are arabs.. I wonder if you will get killed because it would be an insult for them to call them Arabs..

Don't tell me Somalis like Arabs or want to be a part of their useless unity.. We aren't even mixed with them get that into you brainless head.. We share our religion with them nothing else dummy..

I am not Arab and you dear consider any Somali Arab again.. Most Somalis don't even like these hairy beast like they don't like us...

--------------------

Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Again, 'Cush' is an Arabized Sudanese who is trying to spread his propaganda to Horn Africans.

I suggest he worry about his own people for what they have done to their Muslim brothers and sister of Darfur and even Nubia!

By the way, the ancient Egyptians explicitly made it clear that Punt was in Africa NOT in Yemen or anywhere in Arabia!

Puntites

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/IH019871.jpg

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/expedition2Punt.jpg

'Cush', stop lying about African peoples and their history and giving false attribution to Arabs!

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com