EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Sawiris fatwa blow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sawiris fatwa blow
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ameinfo.com/142248.html

Sawiris fatwa blow
Egypt: 6 hours, 7 minutes ago

Egyptian cleric Sheikh Yussef Al Badri has issued a fatwa urging Muslims to boycott the businesses of billionaire Naguib Sawiris following comments the tycoon made about the tendency of women in the North African country to wear the Hijab, reported the AFP. Last month Sawiris, a Coptic Christian, said 'I have the impression of being in Iran. I feel like a foreigner'. Sawiris is the Chairman and CEO of Orascom Telecom.

Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=003810
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sick and tired of those freaks. [Frown]

Who is this ''Egyptian cleric Sheikh Yussef Al Badri'' anyway? And through which channels does he issue such crap?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, he's right. Wearing that stuff is a disgrace to women. With all the poverty in the middle east these muslim men need to cover up their faces in shame for doing such a crummy job of providing for their families.

--------------------
The spirit of Horemheb lives on within us all.

Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com