EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Fidel Castro Comments On Obama's Florida Speech

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fidel Castro Comments On Obama's Florida Speech
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting. He appears to be more Pro-Obama, than Pro-McCain who he recognizes as a mini-Bush, if indeed, such a thing can be truly measurable.

It would be dishonest of me to remain silent after hearing the speech Obama delivered on the afternoon of May 23 at the Cuban American National Foundation created by Ronald Reagan. I listened to his speech, as I did McCain's and Bush's. I feel no resentment towards him, for he is not responsible for the crimes perpetrated against Cuba and humanity. Were I to defend him, I would do his adversaries an enormous favor. I have therefore no reservations about criticizing him and about expressing my points of view on his words frankly.....

Fidel Castro titled "The Empire's Hypocritical politics".

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Castro undestands more about American politics than many Americans do!
Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He hasn't stayed alive all this time by being ignorant.
Cuba's investment in Medical training and green agriculture are brilliant decisions that bring great value not only to Cuba, but the world.
Castro's worldview seems very detailed, and his appraisal of the past and current U.S. political climate is spot on, and delivered quite eloquently.
Castro would have made a much better US President that either Bush.
Even at his age, I still think Castro could take Bush in a one-on-one fist fight.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausarian   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:

Castro undestands more about American politics than many Americans do!

After so many failed US assassination attempts at the man, how could he not afford to know about American politics in and out? To do so, and this goes for any other world leader for that matter, would be insane.
Posts: 233 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausarian, that is true. I forget how many failed US assassination attempts there have been, does anyone know the ballpark figure? I remember reading about it once and it was pretty shocking.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meninarmer says ''CIA fails 638 assassination attempts against Castro.''
meninarmer

Member # 12654

Rate Member posted 19 May, 2008 10:57 AM

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Good thing they are, the gang that couldn't shoot straight.
Most were probably attempted by those Jewish seniors down in Florida with those outrageously big glaucoma sunglasses.

Amazing how accurate Castro's comments were on the US political scene.

I wonder what his prediction is for the outcome?

I realize that unlike the majority of Americans, his opinion of McCain is an informed one.

That McCain is not only a major screw up that got himself caught during the war due to his ineptness, but a man who also is guilty of breaking the US military Uniform Code Of Conduct by allowing himself to be broken and assisting the enemy in spreading propaganda.
Only a white American can still be this level of screwup and run for the office of President.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com