EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Sarah Palin's Future Son in law (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sarah Palin's Future Son in law
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.parentdish.com/2008/10/14/levi-johnston-dishes-about-fatherhood-marriage-and-barack-obam/?icid=100214839x1211596400x1200669131

I didn't know the kid dropped out of HIGH SCHOOL so that he can work as a technician...

Why wouldn't people around him- Like Sarah Palin for example- advise him otherwise? I mean...do these people really have such little regard for education?

eh?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's sad if you ask me. They could have worked things out so he could have at least finished high school.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
It's sad if you ask me. They could have worked things out so he could have at least finished high school.

yeah.not quite sure what the message is supposed to be. [Confused]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autumnshyne
Member # 13640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autumnshyne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he got his GED.
Posts: 52 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Levi Johnston did is not an uncommon phenomena in the USA. Many young people drop out and get a job or not and girls become mothers very early. I can speak from personal experience here as in my husband's family we had a few sad examples like that. My husband's niece f.e. had a child with sixteen, the boy is now 3.5 years old and only lived with grandma while the girl lives with a new boyfriend and works in a pizza place (well that's what I heard of last) and unfortunately she's so not in his son's life. IHMO don't blame the girl, blame the parents who brought her up to be like that.

I am thinking that Levi Johnston might want to provide well for his family and don't want to be a burden to either family. I am sure he'll be earning well money in the oil fields.

I find the whole situation pretty sad. Bristol and Levi are too young to have a family. It will definitely not be an easy task for them and only the future will show if they will succeed or not. I do wish them all the best.

تيجرليلي

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are all decisions that have to be made within their own family. Not having all of the details it is difficult for any of us to offer meaningful advice.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAP, it is a growing phenomenon. Illiteracy is becoming patriotic, the trend put Hitler and Pol pot in power why not Sarah Palin?

Year Zero

Palin and the dangerous new anti-intellectualism

By Josh Schrei

Published: Thursday October 9th, 2008

When the shell-shocked, illiterate, and pissed-off country folk of Cambodia who later came to be known as the Khmer Rouge finally drove back government forces and stormed the capitol of Phnom Penh in the 1970s, they focused all their pent up rage on one class of people

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what is the point here hitched? What does the Khmer Rouge have to do with the conversation?
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nov 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically, if you had a college degree, you were killed. If you were a doctor, you were killed. If you wore glasses, you had your face bashed in with a bat. The initial killing spree that took place was rabid and brutal, carried out with the type of rage that is only seen when a people who have lived under the boot of a real or perceived enemy for years are finally let loose.

In this case, however, the rage was misguided. The intellectuals in Cambodia weren

Posts: 251 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
So what is the point here hitched? What does the Khmer Rouge have to do with the conversation?

TAP,

Don't jump to conclusions here.

My phone's txt editor has problems with certain fonts and characters. It won't post, copy or paste certain types for whatever reason.

I'll repost the article when I get to a regular desktop computer. I cannot go to the internet for any reason at work except for a cisco web app.

And your comments show you don't know squat about why the french and the US got involved with viet nam.

Let me try again at pasting:

http://gnn.tv/articles/3854/Year_Zero

Basically, if you had a college degree, you were killed. If you were a doctor, you were killed. If you wore glasses, you had your face bashed in with a bat. The initial killing spree that took place was rabid and brutal, carried out with the type of rage that is only seen when a people who have lived under the boot of a real or perceived enemy for years are finally let loose.

In this case, however, the rage was misguided. The intellectuals in Cambodia weren

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
well, I understand all that but how does that apply to the subject of the thread.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The US has a history of blocking "undesirables" for certain employment or business opportunties and shoeing in whites instead.

Anyone watching the TV show, Mad Men and realizes how things were then, will realize how US financial blockades were erected against blacks.

In the time period in which Mad Men is depicted, whites used a screening filter on all applicants at the HR level thusly;

When candidates applied, the applications were passed onto managers with a code entered on the upper right hand corner. If the area was marked with an "AA", it informed the hiring manager the applicant was White. The "AA" stood for, ALL AMERICAN, if you can believe the irony of that.

Following passage of the civil rights laws, the majority of US big companies were caught and fined for using this discrimatory practice and had to abandon it, replacing it with educational requirement. Therefore, positions previously not requiring a degree like the Ad agencies shown in Mad Men, now used the degree requirement to block non-aa applicants.
Ironically, the hiring white managers were degreeless.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
Meninmar what does your "Mad Men" comments have to do with Palin's future son-in-law?

I've had a few co-workers who are African Carribean who spent most of their lives in the EU but couldn't secure reasonable employment for their advanced degrees (the EU is highly lacking in advanced degrees and white professionals with master degrees have no problem securing a professional position in their field and no problem with a work visa).

They came over here angry expecting the worst but were pleasantly surprised.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only that this is the era white Americans wish they could roll back to. McCain/Palin supporters want that same kind of freedom to discriminate and deny others not of their club like American blacks, Mexicans, Arabs.

Palin's son-in-law, with no degree will get opportunities that your African Carribean friends with degrees will not. In fact, they may even end up reporting to him, or in a company that he controls.

Photobucket

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
hitched, The world is not always fair. Some people just have to work a little harder and find ways to overcome road blocks. We have never, nor do we now live in a perfect world.
As long as humans are running things here we will have those kinds of problems in one form or another.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hitched, The world is not always fair. Some people just have to work a little harder and find ways to overcome road blocks. We have never, nor do we now live in a perfect world.
As long as humans are running things here we will have those kinds of problems in one form or another.

You are sounding more like a Liberal here Hammer. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Actually he sounds deluded.
George Bush or his father working hard?
Give me a break!
They are building on the legacy they inherited from the profits Prescott made by supporting the Nazi's and betraying the American people.
If there's anything HARD about their work, it's the part where one needs to discard any element of integrity, honor, and conscience. Once that's done, it's just dinner parties, lunches, and back room meetings.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Liberalism has a place Gold. I would not want the conservatives to be in power forever. The problem is if you leave either side in office too long you get the negative aspects of their philosophy. That is why Americans have always alternated the two parties in power on a fairly regular basis. I am probably one click to the right of center, but not two.
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Liberalism has a place Gold. I would not want the conservatives to be in power forever. The problem is if you leave either side in office too long you get the negative aspects of their philosophy. That is why Americans have always alternated the two parties in power on a fairly regular basis. I am probably one click to the right of center, but not two.

Well, one side has been in power for way too long. Glad to hear that you are voting blue this election... [Wink]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Actually I am voting for McCain but if the Republicans still controled congress i would vote blue. Obama is a bright young guy. If he gets elected he will do a good job.
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Actually he sounds deluded.
George Bush or his father working hard?
Give me a break!
They are building on the legacy they inherited from the profits Prescott made by supporting the Nazi's and betraying the American people.
If there's anything HARD about their work, it's the part where one needs to discard any element of integrity, honor, and conscience. Once that's done, it's just dinner parties, lunches, and back room meetings.

No they did not work hard, it has been handed to them on a platter.

To acknowledge that some have to work harder than others just by the hand they were dealt at birth is what Conservatives for the most part will not do. That is why I said that he is sounding more Liberal.

The next step would be to say that we should try and level the playing field. [Smile]

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
We should not level the playing field, that NEVER works. What we should do is provide everyone with an opportunity if they have the talent.
the Soviets have proved that even under Marxism an aristoi\cracy emerges. In the former Soviet Union the system broke down as party members began to become more equal than everyone else.
There is a vast difference between supporting as much opportunity for everyone as possible and demanding equal outcomes.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Providing an opportunity is part of leveling the playing field. Another would be to give a living wage for an honest days work.

No one says equal outcome. What Liberals want to do is give equal opportunity.

For instance take something like intelligence. One may not have the intelligence to get a collage degree but he should have the ability to work to support his family. There is no way that someone can support a family on minimal wage. So they resort to social programs like food stamps to help. The Conservatives then condemn this man saying that he is living off of the government.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
He is living off the government but we should not condem him. I agree there needs to be a saftey net but it needs to be minimal.
There has to be balacce. A society cannot survive if it does not reward it's talented people.
Population growth is going to be the next big issue. We'll never be able to get a handle on the world's social problems with thi kind of population growth. My guess is we will wait until it's a total crisis and then try to do something about it.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Providing an opportunity is part of leveling the playing field. Another would be to give a living wage for an honest days work.

For instance take something like intelligence. One may not have the intelligence to get a collage degree but he should have the ability to work to support his family. There is no way that someone can support a family on minimal wage. So they resort to social programs like food stamps to help. The Conservatives then condemn this man saying that he is living off of the government.

You are absolutely right Of_Gold.

As example, notice how the Republicans are jumping on the ACORN incident, not so much because some interviewers filled out forms with fraudulent data, but because the Republicans hope to question and tie up even the correctly filled out cards, which are close to 100,000 voters, mostly black.

When they questioned ACORN about hiring ex-convicts, ex-drug users, the handcapped, they were like, why are you hiring "these-type" of people?
LOL, as if ex-convicts who have paid their debt to society, or former drug addicts who've gone thru recovery don't deserve the chance to work and make a living too.

Not to mention Neil Bush was found guilty of fraud also in the 1990, but now works as IGNITE's CEO, and Rush Limbaugh and Mike Savage are still spouting hate over the airwaves

Every election the Republicans remind you who they are with their "literacy" tests of old tactics.

A Conservative will use a black women raising 3 children alone with a $300/month welfare check as an example, to distract you from a profitable multi-million dollar company that for nothing to do with need is also receiving a welfare payment, but for $300M-3B per year.
If elected, McCain will refresh and carry on in this tradition of the Dixiecrats.

It has not so much to do with skewed perception as much as deception.

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else notice Obama last night's little dig at Mc Cain?

When they were talking the pro life question, where he wiped the grimace off Mc Cains face by saying that youngsters should not be engaging in pre marital sex and being 'cavalier' as he put it.

A clear dig at Palin's daughter.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
He is living off the government but we should not condem him. I agree there needs to be a saftey net but it needs to be minimal.
There has to be balacce. A society cannot survive if it does not reward it's talented people.
Population growth is going to be the next big issue. We'll never be able to get a handle on the world's social problems with thi kind of population growth. My guess is we will wait until it's a total crisis and then try to do something about it.

Hammer, The point is that if he were making a living wage he would not need government assistance. Yes, reward the talented, but also allow those that work honestly to have a respectful life.

You are absolutely right about the population growth. Another Liberal view. Conservatives generally believe that over population is a non issue.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hockey mum is 'goin down':
Did anyone else notice Obama last night's little dig at Mc Cain?

When they were talking the pro life question, where he wiped the grimace off Mc Cains face by saying that youngsters should not be engaging in pre marital sex and being 'cavalier' as he put it.

A clear dig at Palin's daughter.

Yes, and McCain became flustered and blurted that abortion should be illegal even if the mother's health is at stake.

Real Bad move.

of_gold
Member # 13418

^^^Good observation. I saw it but didn't put the correlation together.

This is scary. [Frown] I told you they had the stupid people vote wrapped up.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:

you are my progressive egalitarian BFF. [Smile] Seriously, i heart u. do you have a facebook account?
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
the problem with liberals Gold, at least those who take it too far, is that they believe in Kantian philosophy. Kantian philosophy misreads human nature. A good a prosperous society must follow the principles put forth by Aristotle.
The poor are well provided for in America.

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:

you are my progressive egalitarian BFF. [Smile] Seriously, i heart u. do you have a facebook account?
Thanks Hibbah! [Smile] What is BFF? I have started a my space account but I don't do much with it. Never checked into facebook.

This may intrest you Hibbah: Take Texas Back! (Canvass)

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
the problem with liberals Gold, at least those who take it too far, is that they believe in Kantian philosophy. Kantian philosophy misreads human nature. A good a prosperous society must follow the principles put forth by Aristotle.
The poor are well provided for in America.

Sorry Hammer, you will have to elaborate on Kantian's philosophy, no time to read up on it at the moment. Why don't you explain your ideas rather than name dropping?
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
In brief Gold Kant wanted to say that we should look at the world, decide how we wanted it to be and make it that way. Aristotle on the other hand would say that we must deal with the world the way it is. One of the major differences between liberals and conservatives is the perfectability of man. Leftists believe that man's nature can be changed and that man is evolving toward perfection. Conservatives believe that while technology can change man is alwways the same and that his basic nature cannot be altered. Aristotle believed that the nature of man was based on "lust, rage and greed." One can easily see how a person might arrive at a different position depending on where they start.
While I am more in tune with Aristotle than Kant I do wonder what the potential of the science of genetics might be to alter man's nature and thus change society.

of_gold
Member # 13418

So what you are saying is that Liberals believe that we should work together to create the world the way that we want it to be and Conservatives believe that is impossible because man's base nature is lust, rage, and greed?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Yes, liberals believe man is perfectable, conservatives do not.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
So what you are saying is that Liberals believe that we should work together to create the world the way that we want it to be and Conservatives believe that is impossible because man's base nature is lust, rage, and greed?

What he is saying is that liberals believe in UBUNTU (interlocking community with bi-directional dependence), while conservatives believe in, badly managed Chaos and growth thru strife.
of_gold
Member # 13418

People believe what they experience. If you are prone to lying then you tend to believe that everyone lies.

Liberals do not believe that man is perfectible. Liberals believe that we can all work together to create a better world.

Conservatives believe that the nature of man is lust, rage, and greed. This is why they do not believe we can work together.

Moral of the story: Stay away from Conservatives. [Wink]

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
quote:

What he is saying is that liberals believe in UBUNTU (interlocking community with bi-directional dependence), while conservatives believe in, badly managed Chaos and growth thru strife.
[Big Grin]
smileyjones
Member # 15911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think both McCain and Obama are idiots and both are out of touch with what the American's want, and need. True change .... both stand for bigger government and more taxing of the middle income families. How come there can't be a debate with these 2 AND Bob Barr, or with all the candidates for that matter? No TRUE change. Just a re-hash of plain political bull.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
You right. The game is fixed.
The Republicans, if they truly wanted to win the Presidency would not have ran McCain the Clown.

Instead, they would have reassured and supported Collin Powell who would have easily defeated Obama, Clinton, or any other democratic candidate.

smileyjones
Member # 15911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree
Posts: 71 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
The Republicans, if they truly wanted to win the Presidency would not have ran McCain the Clown.

Instead, they would have reassured and supported Collin Powell who would have easily defeated Obama, Clinton, or any other democratic candidate.

Like many African Americans you don't appreciate Obama because of his Muslim father and step father.

Media and whites alike are not addressing how many of the hate crimes against Muslims and Arabs alike have been committed overwhelmingly by African Americans (with a disproportionate amount committed by Native Americans who historically don't committ violent offenses).

Somehow liberal baffoons and prejudiced whites (who are truly loving the display of racial hate by blacks towards arabs and muslims biggest end of GW administration for white supremitists) refuse to acknowledge that its not okay for non-white oppressed people to harbor and act out on racial prejudices.

Collin Powell is a mixed american with black slave roots.

Obama is directly from Africa with a side order of a white momma. Obama's ancestors were not slaves in the deep south like many African Americans. And African Americans are deeply jealous, moreso because he could easily have real African citizenship.

Collin Powell has the legacy of black slavery in his blood, Obama does not.

Collin Powell is very much the in house slave boy who does his master's bidding, the kind of mallatu which the field slaves hate. But Obama could have easily sold your ancestors to the Dutch to bring them in chains to the Americas.

Naturally Obama doesn't have the former slave heritage or mentality so having Obama in the white house will show the world the massive difference in mentality between a free African and a mentally enslaved African.

Obama could easily force African Americans to leave the slave mentality behind and finally bury tupac once and for all.

Tough cookies gangster, you ain't from Egypt anyhow.

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Kantian Liberals do not believe that man is perfectible. Liberals believe that we can all work together to create a better world.

Aristotlian Conservatives believe that the nature of man is lust, rage, and greed. This is why they do not believe we can work together.

Moral of the story: Stay away from Conservatives. [Wink]

Never a truer word spoken ...of Gold

The conservatives will bring an end to our civilization, to mankind............and to them it doesn't really matter because after all we don't really exist, so what's to lose.

[Frown]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nov 2:
quote:

Like many African Americans you don't appreciate Obama because of his Muslim father and step father.

Media and whites alike are not addressing how many of the hate crimes against Muslims and Arabs alike have been committed overwhelmingly by African Americans (with a disproportionate amount committed by Native Americans who historically don't committ violent offenses).

Somehow liberal baffoons and prejudiced whites (who are truly loving the display of racial hate by blacks towards arabs and muslims biggest end of GW administration for white supremitists) refuse to acknowledge that its not okay for non-white oppressed people to harbor and act out on racial prejudices.

Obama is directly from Africa with a side order of a white momma. Obama's ancestors were not slaves in the deep south like many African Americans. And African Americans are deeply jealous, moreso because he could easily have real African citizenship.

Collin Powell is very much the in house slave boy who does his master's bidding, the kind of mallatu which the field slaves hate. But Obama could have easily sold your ancestors to the Dutch to bring them in chains to the Americas.

Naturally Obama doesn't have the former slave heritage or mentality so having Obama in the white house will show the world the massive difference in mentality between a free African and a mentally enslaved African.

Obama could easily force African Americans to leave the slave mentality behind and finally bury tupac once and for all.

You started out well with your post.

Your fingers touched and depressed the keys ok, but following that some problem arose and all you produced was unintelligent gibberish, sort of resembling English.
We'll call your new language, Ding-lish (spoken by Dings) and with help from a translator of the Ding language, might be able to eventually make sense of it.
Perhaps, another famous Ding, Clarence Thomas may have a few cycles to assist.

Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your fingers touched and depressed the keys ok, but following that some problem arose and all you produced was unintelligent gibberish, sort of resembling English.
We'll call your new language, Ding-lish (spoken by Dings) and with help from a translator of the Ding language, might be able to eventually make sense of it.

Clarence Thomas is also another example of "Collin Powell" being an Jim Crow apologist.

Refering to my post as jibberish is just a lame way of saying "Freedom Now but we want to carry around the social apartheid (which is still omnipresent) because we are too scared to change".

I am not one of those white liberal suckers who hide their biases by not confronting African American legacy of bending over for the corrupt conservative.

You are not going back to africa, you will not acquire a state of the union for your nation within a nation.

You are stuck in America as you have been for the last 400 years. You are no longer 13% minority, 40% of Americans under the age of 14 yrs are mixed half white half something else.

Deal with it.

smileyjones
Member # 15911

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

It left me shaking my head too.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Yeah, cocaine is a terrible drug.
Nov 4
Member # 15888

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah, cocaine is a terrible drug.

I won't accuse you of narcotic abuse but I will accuse you of being a self-loathing black man.

Who in their right mind props up Clarence Thomas as an example of a black politician? They guy is a sexual predator, in addition to the facts that Supreme court justices (except for a few) resent his appointment and their biographies graphically illustrate their contempt for Clarence Thomas.

Oh I'd love to put you in the same room as Al Sharpton!

Its a relief that many people of your political pursuasion don't make it to the polls to vote.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:

Thanks Hibbah! [Smile] What is BFF? I have started a my space account but I don't do much with it. Never checked into facebook.

This may intrest you Hibbah: Take Texas Back! (Canvass)

best friend for life.

[Smile]

seriously, we should hang out. lets go eat some funnel cake at the fair or something.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com