EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » hee hee :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hee hee :)
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Palin Clothes Spending Has Dems Salivating, Republicans Livid

You go girl, but them new clothes. [Wink]
Show the country what you are made of. [Big Grin]

Since her selection as John McCain's running mate, the Republican National Committee spent more than $150,000 on clothing and make-up for Gov. Sarah Palin, her husband, and even her infant son, it was reported on Tuesday evening...

A whole month and only spent $150,000. [Eek!]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gold you must understand the concept of spreading the wealth The GOP had it, Sarah needed it. Palin called Barack 'the wealth spender'.
150K in one month too look good. I call that wealth spending Carabo Barbie.

Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The clothes they bought will be auctioned off and the money donated to charity after the election. You guys are so eager to throw turds you miss all of the facts.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are? Look what a RNC member had to say.
quote:
"Republicans, RNC donors and at least one RNC staff member have e-mailed me tonight to share their utter (and not-for-attribution) disgust at the expenditures. ... The heat for this story will come from Republicans who cannot understand how their party would do something this stupid ... particularly (and, it must be said, viewed retroactively) during the collapse of the financial system and the probable beginning of a recession."

Come on Hammer we are talking about $150,000 dollars. I think 10,000 would of bought her a really nice wardrobe.

Please remember to post about the auction. I really want to see that. [Smile]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
The clothes they bought will be auctioned off and the money donated to charity after the election. You guys are so eager to throw turds you miss all of the facts.

That is called damage control Hammer, she is now extremely pissed that she doesnt get to walk away with a consulation wardrobe after they lose [Razz]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rummy. Sarah Palin is the Governor of Alaska, she'll be just fine if they do not win.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following this, I seriously doubt she will be reelected Governor.
Sounds like a good betting pool opportunity though.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was the same fool when she was elected Governor. Apparently, this is the type of person Alaskans want in charge.

But yeah- 150,000 IS pretty amazing. I didn't think much of it when I saw it on the news until I actually thought how difficult it would be to spend that much on a wardrobe.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
So you are saying that the majority of alaskans are fools unlike yourself?
By the way hibbath she is still governor of alaska.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com