EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Are you fired up? Are you ready to go? Fired up? Ready to go? Fired up! Ready to go!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you fired up? Are you ready to go? Fired up? Ready to go? Fired up! Ready to go!
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you fired up? Are you ready to go? Fired up? Ready to go? Fired up! Ready to go!
Let's go change the world!
" [Big Grin] [Wink]

Barack Obama saved his biggest Virginia rally for last

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm fired up [Razz] I'm ready [Cool] .

Where are we off to then this bright sunny day. ?
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
all over but the cryin
Member # 16012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for all over but the cryin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M FIRED UP AND READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolf Blitzer:

[Big Grin]

After the final election results are in, will you drop this obessive crusade about the US election?
Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case you still have not decided who to vote for you may want to take a look at The Issues [Cool]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of_gold unlike the last 2 elections I am extremely happy the issues were finally discussed indepth.

I find that after 12 years of mudslinging this election season has been far less acromonious.

My blood pressure hasn't spiked unlike the last 2 presidential elections and the last 3 gubnatorial elections (Jess Ventura is the devil and just as stupid as bush jr.).

I am just standing in line like 300 other people, a line of two city blocks. Yuppies have to be so fricking patriotic.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got done helping make history!!! Was up at 4 am calling all my friends and family to FIRE IT UP!!!!!! Line were long,everyone was excited. Change is finally here!!!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

I Voted!!! [Big Grin]
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OBAMA 08!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I CAN VOTE but i cant. i am not a citizen yet. [Frown] i actually would have voted. i would be ready to move back to egypt if mcbsh wins.

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to everyone who've cast their votes. Especially those who have done it for the first time.
Hopefully we'll all have something to be excited about in the coming new year!

Shooky, I'm with you.
Next year I may be a Canuck if McCain wins.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*watching McCain embarrass himself even further on CNN*
" the First Dude fell off his snowmobile and broke his arm and kept on going...he is READY for Washington"

can't decide if it's funny or sad... [Confused]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolf Blitzer:

[Big Grin]

After the final election results are in, will you drop this obessive crusade about the US election?
Obessive as in Obese?
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Congratulations to everyone who've cast their votes. Especially those who have done it for the first time.

Shooky, I'm with you.

I was saying the same thing to my husband. Obama's gonna win though meniarmer so we should not even worry at this point about being canucks [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
of_gold unlike the last 2 elections I am extremely happy the issues were finally discussed indepth.

I find that after 12 years of mudslinging this election season has been far less acromonious.

My blood pressure hasn't spiked unlike the last 2 presidential elections and the last 3 gubnatorial elections (Jess Ventura is the devil and just as stupid as bush jr.).

I am just standing in line like 300 other people, a line of two city blocks. Yuppies have to be so fricking patriotic.

LOL [Big Grin] . Your blood pressure has never been higher! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

Shooky, I'm with you.

Good to see you maninarmer. I was missing you. [Smile]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there Of_Gold
Just chillin and waiting for the count.
Barack was on the Tom Joyner show today talking about his Grandmother. He won the, Real Fathers, Real Men award and donated the $1000 prize to his favorite charity.
Photobucket
Natural High

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up with Bill Clinton now?

Complaining that Hillary's name has not been included on the ballots???

[Confused]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
received this text message:

Due to the long lines in polls today, all McCain voters are asked to vote tomorrow 11/5

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure is quiet on ES. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to say if I was American Obama would get my vote!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I wasn't lazy Obama would get my vote. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:
Originally posted by Obatala's Revenge:
LOL [Big Grin] . Your blood pressure has never been higher! [Big Grin]

That isn't what I said.

I don't see poll tampering like the last two elections.

Kathlyn Harris is out of office, Jed is at the bottom of the gulf of mexico.

This appears to be as serious and fair election.

Actually most of the department left early to go vote. I fell asleep an hour ago sitting straight up and a power surge just flashed the lights in this old building.

I haven't fell asleep at work in a decade, I must be fricking relaxed!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! [Big Grin]

Eat your heart out haters. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:
Originally posted by Obatala's Revenge:
OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! [Big Grin]

Eat your heart out haters. [Big Grin]

A downstair neighbor who works hard to keep me up until the wee hours of the morning is "disguisted and doesn't want to hear about it any more".

I've heard him say he would never vote for a spade.

He's a musician and looks like something out of "Maroon 5" and has a new "roommate" (female) every 3 months or so.

He's an arsehole, he's diseased, he's a skank and un American. I am so going to love rubbing Obama's eventual success in his face.

I hope this racist, drunken, diseased, and meth addicted gonads drop off him from shame when he realizes that Obama will heal our nation.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Quit projecting man! LOL. [Big Grin]

Deal with your anxieties, sherlock. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com