EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Iraqi journalists throws shoes at Bush (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Iraqi journalists throws shoes at Bush
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Video of news conference

I have to admit Bush has some cat like reflexes. He dodge that first shoe like a ninja.

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha! That was funny, but the anger expressed is understandable.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could watch that all day

[Big Grin]

shame it didn't knock his front teeth out.

I think Myra he has good relexes because Laura probably chucks the frying pans at him [Razz]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..a journalist sitting in the third row jumped up, shouting: "This is the farewell kiss, you dog," and threw his shoes one after the other towards Bush.

Soles of shoes are considered the ultimate insult in Arab culture. After Saddam Hussein's statue was toppled in Baghdad in April 2003, many onlookers beat the statue's face with their soles.

Some Iraqi journalists stood up to apologise.

The White House said Bush ducked to avoid the first shoe, while the second narrowly missed the president.

Bush said: "Thanks for apologising on behalf of the Iraqi people. It doesn't bother me. If you want the facts, it was a size 10 shoe that he threw".

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The larger point is the under Saddam the guy would have been shot. This is what happens when you have democratic government, people can do silly things like throw shoes because they are unhappy.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Gladiator
Member # 15875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by finished:

Bush said: " It doesn't bother me. If you want the facts, it was a size 10 shoe that he threw".[/i]

Maybe he was expecting bigger size!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 70 | From: somewhere on Earth !!! | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has shoes thrown at him then he rides into the sunset to live on his millions.

What should be happening is for him to be charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity in a US court of law. I still think he should be impeached so we don't have to keep paying him $400,000 a year for the rest of his life.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to throw my heels at him too.
and the toilet
and the sink
and a baseball bat

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and a grenade. [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on Gold, you are too smart to be part of the war crimes crazies.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh the forum has finally come full circle for me.

I logged in and asked the significance of the insult when I took off my size 7 1/2 brown BCBG stiletto pump and "fast-pitched" it at the back of the Mister, and I got the Saddam Hussien statue shoes insult point made for me, and it gave me great clarity.

I will add though, that I lobbed mine accurately across a darkened Ritz Carlton hotel lobby late at night, and if I had been in the third row of a well lit press conference, I would have nailed him right in his head!

But that freaking Richard Reid shoe bomber now has everyone having to stand in sock feet in airports, do you think every reporter with credentials will have to have their shoes confiscated as weapons?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MASRY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the most beautiful scene for decades [Smile] well this guy did the unexpected ever, now Bush will remain in history for ever. I keep watching the biggest insult I never imagined…. It is more than 10000 bullet shots, he is now already shot
Posts: 97 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MASRY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
The larger point is the under Saddam the guy would have been shot. This is what happens when you have democratic government, people can do silly things like throw shoes because they are unhappy.

I wonder what is silly here,when you throw shoes it is nt because you are not *happy* it is because you are fed up , you felt the ultimate sadness, depression,and hatred.. This guy risked his life when he did something like that, so can you tell me what feelings he had when he did it?????
Posts: 97 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Thats the point Masry, in a free society, like the one we have helped the Iraquis build, you are not killed for political protest. He has the right to hate our government or his own for that matter without being jailed or shot.
That is why President Bush was not the least upset, in a free society such things are expected and it is even healthy.

MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
free society.... I wonder how this man's face looks like now.. I just hope he get out alive
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
He is just fine. Some of you have a hard time with the concept of freedom.
MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
habeeby he is in Iraq not France... I like your words *concept of freedom* , it makes one think alot, how some still believe in that concept...
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thousands of Iraqis have demanded the release of a local TV reporter who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush at a Baghdad news conference.

Crowds gathered in Baghdad's Sadr City district, calling for "hero" Muntadar al-Zaidi to be freed from custody.

Officials at the Iraqi-owned TV station, al-Baghdadiya, called for the release of their journalist, saying he was exercising freedom of expression...

An Iraqi official was quoted by the Associated Press as saying that the journalist was being interrogated to determine whether anybody paid him to throw his shoes at President Bush.

He was also being tested for alcohol and drugs, and his shoes were being held as evidence, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The Cairo-based al-Baghdadiya TV channel said Mr Zaidi should be freed because he had been exercising freedom of expression - something which the Americans had promised to Iraqis on the ousting of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. - BBC, 15 December, 2008.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If it were free, he and others would have been allowed to bring bricks into the conference.
Bricks are much better than shoes for throwing at lame brains.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they really wanted him to get hurt they would have just fed him pretzels [Wink]

If his brains were made of cottonwool he wouldn't have enough to make a squirrel a tampax... as a dear friend of mine once told me pmsl.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If his brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose.
He's so dumb, when his dentist told him he needed a crown, he responded, "Yeah, that would be nice, but they only do that in England...Doc." [Confused]

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol... he is so thick he cannot chew gum and walk at the same time.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
ROFL..
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The AmericanPatriot says:
''The larger point is the under Saddam the guy would have been shot.''

I have to agree with him on that. Saddam wouldn't have tolerated this.

Doesn't anyone here think about what group this guy may belong to? If he's Sunni he knows he's in deep stuff when the U.S. leaves; thus his disappointment at Bush for toppling Saddam (real intent in the shoe throwing?). This also means the Sunnis have a 35 year old ass whuppin' coming at the hands of the Shia. Now it's always possible this reporter has lost family members in this war and in this case it probably doesn't make any difference to him, he's just voicing his displeasure at Bush.

On the other hand if this guy is Shia then he may be a Sadrist; you know, the guys who turned against the U.S. after the U.S. had to coral the Shia in February 2007 after the Shia retaliated against the Sunnis because they bombed some Shia mosques and stuff. Folks get mad when they can't defend themselves.

Having said that nothing will come of this guy, at least not right away. It's good PR for the Iraqis to throw him in jail to show some semblance of order. Under Saddam however once the show-throwing was done then the encore presentation will have been an execution for all to see.

So Maliki will ask his buddies what relation does this guy have to the Shia, the majority party. If it is determined he is Shia, possibly Sadrist, then Maliki will do nothing but release him once this quiets down. Ih the man is Sunni then Maliki will put him on the future list for containment.

Then again once the U.S. leaves Iraq none of what I said will matter because, as noted, the Sunnis have a 35 year old ass whuppin' staring them in the face.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This will not end well . . .

The TV Channel announced that Al-Zaidi is in a difficult condition, with broken ribs and signs of tortures on his thighs. Also he can not move his right arm.

I'm filing this in the "they're not that stupid" folder. But I've been amazingly wrong about such things before.

Orff's "O Fortuna" - Translated

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Mr. al-Zaidi said his actions were for Iraqi widows and orphans

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
There is a diary about this on Daily Kos:

"Albaghdadia, the TV channel where the Iraqi Journalist Montather Al-Zeidi works, reports that an Iraqi MP (Ms. Zainab Al-Kanani) informed them that Montather’s hand was broken in jail. This confirms a lot of reports and rumors about Montather being subject to torture while the Iraqi authorities are interrogating and detaining him in some unspecified location."

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes people just have a good laugh about this incident which shows a security breach and it should have not happened no matter what everyone thinks about Bush.

Just be prepared 'cause starting next year Obama will be the target of all evil in this world and it could be something very different than a pair of shoes.

And Myra don't you cry a river of what happen to this guy who just messed up his life and career by himself.

Oh and btw, please do me a favor and check your resources better. Daily Kos also claimed before that Sarah Palin's fifth child which suffers from Down Syndrome is actually not hers but her daughter's. Well yeah so you know what kind of truth the are trying to spread. [Roll Eyes]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
I'm just tossing it on the pile . . . We'll know if it's true in do time.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Yes people just have a good laugh about this incident which shows a security breach and it should have not happened no matter what everyone thinks about Bush.

Just be prepared 'cause starting next year Obama will be the target of all evil in this world and it could be something very different than a pair of shoes.

And Myra don't you cry a river of what happen to this guy who just messed up his life and career by himself.

Oh and btw, please do me a favor and check your resources better. Daily Kos also claimed before that Sarah Palin's fifth child which suffers from Down Syndrome is actually not hers but her daughter's. Well yeah so you know what kind of truth the are trying to spread. [Roll Eyes]

~ TL

So much for the break you're taking.

Anyways, no security breach whatsoever, unless from now on they're going to make people wear flip-flops or take their shoes off when they meet the president, he could have thrown anything, a pen, a book, whatever. None of the objects are a threat.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

~ TL

Anyways, no security breach whatsoever, unless from now on they're going to make people wear flip-flops or take their shoes off when they meet the president, he could have thrown anything, a pen, a book, whatever. None of the objects are a threat.

"He could face charges of insulting a foreign leader and the Iraqi prime minister, who was standing next to Bush. The offense carries a maximum penalty of two years in jail."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

This should give you a better idea of the situation.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think his hand was broken whilst he was being overpowered by the security guards. He was heard to yell 'my hand!', so we cn't assume he is being abused in the jail.
Tricky.
Small protests like this can have BIG repercussions.
Suicide bombers take note!

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

~ TL

"He could face charges of insulting a foreign leader and the Iraqi prime minister, who was standing next to Bush. The offense carries a maximum penalty of two years in jail."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

This should give you a better idea of the situation.

~ TL

I don't see what you're talking about, I said there was no security breach, you're posting about something different.

Any audience in the world has shoes, of course they'll get by the damn security.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6460048

lool omg I wish I was there to see this in person....all you would have heard afterwards was me falling out in laughter.

hahahaha

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
PWN+1
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ ROFL !!!
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arabs hail shoe attack as Bush's farewell gift
Date: 12/15/2008 6:42:00 PM

Iraq faced mounting calls on Monday to release the journalist who hurled his shoes at George W. Bush, an action branded shameful by the government but hailed in the Arab world as an ideal parting gift to the unpopular US president.

Colleagues of Muntazer al-Zaidi, who works for independent Iraqi television station Al-Baghdadia, said he "detested America" and had been plotting such an attack for months against the man who ordered the war on his country.

"Throwing the shoes at Bush was the best goodbye kiss ever... it expresses how Iraqis and other Arabs hate Bush," wrote Musa Barhoumeh, editor of Jordan's independent Al-Gahd newspaper.

Hundreds of Iraqis joined anti-US demonstrations to protest at Bush's farewell visit on Sunday to Iraq, which was plunged into a deadly insurgency and near civil war in the aftermath of the 2003 invasion.

The Iraqi government branded Zaidi's actions as "shameful" and demanded an apology from his Cairo-based employer, which in turn called for his immediate release from custody.

Zaidi jumped up as Bush was holding a press conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday, shouted "It is the farewell kiss, you dog" and threw two shoes at the US leader.

The shoes missed after Bush ducked and Zaidi was wrestled to the ground by security guards. He is currently being held by the Iraqi authorities, a source in Maliki's office said without elaborating.

Al-Baghdadia issued a statement demanding Zaidi's release "in line with the democracy and freedom of expression that the American authorities promised the Iraqi people."

"Any measures against Muntazer will be considered the acts of a dictatorial regime," it added.

But the government called for the channel to apologise, saying: "This action harms the reputation of Iraqi journalists and journalism in general."

Saddam Hussein's former lawyer Khalil al-Dulaimi said he was forming a team to defend Zaidi and that around 200 lawyers, including Americans, had offered their services for free.

"It was the least thing for an Iraqi to do to Bush, the tyrant criminal who has killed two million people in Iraq and Afghanistan," said Dulaimi.

"Our defence of Zaidi will be based on the fact that the United States is occupying Iraq, and resistance is legitimate by all means, including shoes."

Zaidi's colleagues in Baghdad, where he had worked for three years, said he had long been planning to throw shoes at Bush if ever he got the chance.

"Muntazer detested America. He detested the US soldiers, he detested Bush," said one on condition of anonymity.

Soles of shoes are considered the ultimate insult in Arab culture. After Saddam's statue was toppled in Baghdad in April 2003, many onlookers pelted it with their shoes.

But young Iraqi woman Oum Mina said she didn't consider Zaidi a hero.

"Bush is our enemy. But when you invite your enemy into your home, you don't treat him this way. This could destroy the image of Iraqis."

Protestors in Sadr City, the bastion of radical anti-US cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, however, threw shoes at passing US military vehicles, while in the holy Shiite city of Najaf, the crowds chanted "Down with America."

"All US soldiers who have used their shoes to humiliate Iraqis should be brought to justice, along with their US superiors, including Bush," said Ali Qeisi, head of a Jordan-based Iraqi rights group.

"The flying shoe speaks more for Arab public opinion than all the despots/puppets that Bush meets with during his travels in the Middle East," said Asad Abu Khalil, a popular Lebanese-American blogger and professor at Stanislaus University in California at angryarab.blogspot.com

"We fear for his safety," said Muzhir al-Khafaji, programming director for the television channel, adding that Zaidi had been arrested before by the Americans and that there were fears that more of its 200 correspondents in Iraq would be detained.

But in Libya, a charity headed by Moamer Kadhafi's daugher Aisha announced it was going to award Zaidi an "order of courage" for his actions.

An Iraqi lawyer said Zaidi risked a miminum of two years in prison if he is prosecuted for insulting a visiting head of state, but could face a 15-year term if he is charged with attempted murder.

murder by size 10 shoe [Confused]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:

Member # 14248

OMG!!

even the horses are throwing their shoes at him [Big Grin] [Cool]

Egyptian Gladiator
Member # 15875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
OMG!!

even the horses are throwing their shoes at him [Big Grin] [Cool]

I think to receive all these shoes ...Bush needs a stainless steel head!!! [Smile]

some of the late American presidents ended their leadership period by winning the Nobel Peace Prize

like :

* Roosevelt (president from 1901-1909) won the prize in 1906

* Woodword Wilson (president from 4 March 1913-4 March 1921) won the prize in 1919

* James Earl Carter (president from 20 Jan. 1977 -20 Jan 1981) won the prize in 2002.

Nobil Peace Prize Winners from 1901 - 2008

But after what Happened to George Bush ...I think he is ending his leadership period by winning the ......

Iraqi Shoes Prize!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 70 | From: somewhere on Earth !!! | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
omg, are u chimps?

loooooool

looooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an easy way to prove that is you MD- post a recent pic of you and your daughter. Simple. Considering how long people here have been asking for that, and you still haven't done it, it certainly makes you seem like you have something to hide. And the picture you have posted, couldn't look further from your daughter.

As for the shoe incident. I do hate GB, however, in my opinion, he actually came out looking quite good in the incident. Ducked quick, and then even made a joke, instead of throwing a hissy fit. Whereas, to me, the other guy just came across as a terrible journalist.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
look if i could i would post HUNDREDS of things here.
but my ex took my pc when he moved out...then the one i got bootleg crashed. i have no pc at home to do it and the one i use for work, i cannot download on ...when i try to hook up my camera or anything or put a cd in a box pops up that says access denied...only autorized persons can download.

the pics i put here i actually had to scan on my work scanner and then they took it and moved it to another building. if u see the last pics i posted of aleya they are black and white photocopies done on a xerox machine.

as for a pic of me and my daughter...ti am not going to use my kid as a pawn to prove anything to a board full of nobodies. and for u to sit there and say i dont look like my daughter is fukked up given the fact u dont know either of us, and plus her dad is egyptian and im a white skinned green eyed natural blonde (who colors her hair dark)...she looks more like her father because his traits are darker and more strong. and really i think its very stupid to think someone is fake simply because they dont look like their kid.

anyway, i have seen other women here put their pics up and nobody says anything. i put mine up and im fake. i dont know WHY but its really retarded. just another exapmle of female hatred towards another female simply because shes not a fat ugly pig.
dont worry, as soon as i get the money up for a new pc, you girls will be eating your words.

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol all gone

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Video: Code Pink Does "Shoe-In" at White House Rally - Watch this

She throws shoe at Bush at end of video.

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg a new trend .
When the Iraqi new what he was going to do he knew the outcome he was going to get .
And thats freedom of speech i thought us brits were daft sorry but really you think they going to be able to alter the Iraqi justice system .And you think they are going to stop the war they been staging presestions for the last 6years and nothing I SAY LET HIM SERVER HIS TIME AND MY HANDS GO UP TO HIM CAUSE AFTER ALL IF THEY LOOK CLOSELY HES A HERO

. [Big Grin]

Egyptian offers daughter to Iraqi shoe-thrower
Dec 17, 2008 10:56 EST

CAIRO, Dec 17 (Reuters) - An Egyptian man said on Wednesday he was offering his 20-year-old daughter in marriage to Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi, who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush in Baghdad on Sunday,

The daughter, Amal Saad Gumaa, said she agreed with the idea. "This is something that would honour me. I would like to live in Iraq, especially if I were attached to this hero," she told Reuters by telephone.

Her father, Saad Gumaa, said he had called Dergham, Zaidi's brother, to tell him of the offer. "I find nothing more valuable than my daughter to offer to him, and I am prepared to provide her with everything needed for marriage," he added.

Zaidi's gesture has struck a chord across the Arab world, where President Bush is widely despised for invading Iraq in 2003 and for his support for Israel.

Amal is a student in the media faculty at Minya University in central Egypt.

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
http://boingboing.net/2008/12/15/iraq-shoe-tosser-guy.html [Big Grin]

HOW U DO THEM PICS AT THE TOP LIKE THE FIRST POSTER DID .

Member # 14248

All it would take would be one call from Bush to stop this and release the guy.

[Roll Eyes]

This is a much bigger breach of security, and the whole thing handled according to actual incident.

No torture involved.

The Michael Fagan incident

Michael Fagan was an intruder (32 years old at the time) who broke into Buckingham Palace and entered Queen Elizabeth II's bedchamber in the early hours of July 9, 1982. The unemployed father of four children managed to evade electronic alarms and palace– and police guards.[1][2][3]

This actually had been his second successful attempt to break into Buckingham Palace. Upon his first attempt, he scaled a drainpipe, briefly startling a housemaid. She called security, but they decided not to act. He entered through an unlocked window on the roof and spent the next half hour wandering around. He tripped several alarms, but they were faulty. He viewed the royal portraits and rested on the throne for a while. He entered the Postroom, where he drank half a bottle of Californian white wine before becoming tired and left.

On the second attempt, an alarm sensor detected him. A worker in the Palace thought the alarm to be false, and silenced the alarm, Fagan having gone unnoticed. En route to see the Queen, he had broken a glass ashtray, lacerating his hand.

The Queen woke when he disturbed a curtain, after which he sat on the edge of her bed talking to her for about ten minutes. The Queen phoned twice for Police but none came. She then asked for some cigarettes, which were brought by a maid. When the maid did not return to base for some time, a footman (Paul Whybrew, also called "Big Paul") appeared. The incident happened as the armed police officer outside the royal bedroom came off duty before his replacement arrived. He had been out walking the Queen's dogs.

The incident caused shock to all, as an unarmed man could manage not only to enter the Palace, but see the sleeping Queen. However, the Queen's calm nature had become better noted. She was calm even upon seeing in her room a strange man with a bloodied hand, and remained calm while conversing with Fagan for about ten minutes.

Since it was then a civil wrong rather than a criminal offence, Michael Fagan was not charged for trespassing in the Queen's bedroom. He was charged with theft (of the half bottle of wine), but the charges were dropped when he was committed for psychiatric evaluation. In 1994 aggravated trespass or the act of trespass with the intent to disrupt or obstruct a lawful activity became a criminal offence (Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, section 68). Fagan's mother later said, "He thinks so much of the Queen. I can imagine him just wanting to simply talk and say hello and discuss his problems."[1]

Similar incidents had happened in the past, including several spectacular intrusions of "the boy Jones" in the first years of the reign of Queen Victoria.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Throw shoe at Bush.

The online game.

http://www.kroma.no/2008/bushgame/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com