EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Zbigniew Brzezinski Calls Joe Scarborough 'Stunningly Superficial'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zbigniew Brzezinski Calls Joe Scarborough 'Stunningly Superficial'
xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/30/zbigniew-brzezinski-calls_n_154211.html
Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and yet Brezinski says at the top of the program that in the twenty years previous nothing has changed in that part of the world thereby giving Scarborough room to maneuver. That's rich.

''Stunningly superficial''!... in view of his own admission (Zig's) by inference is that nothing can or will be changed? Hamas got the response it was seeking from Israel. It's just that it wasn't proportional. Hamas lobs rockets into Israel and Zig says do nothing because, mostly, no one was hurt. Even if a very few were killed so be it, or so he seems to be saying. I'm no fan of Scarborough but he's right in telling Zig that his position has been analyzed just as all others have. So in that sense Zig has no exclusive understanding of the political drama anymore than other analysts. Some details may be offered that were left out initially but what even did this explain. The Gods of war have been out of the bag for quite sometime time now. The world has to deal with it.

What's left. Some Israeli hawks in the government and hamas and hezbollah can pack their bags and leave this planet.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The term ''Stunningly superficial'' applies to you equally. Go read some history. It would also help if you listen to the clip again.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
...and yet Brezinski says at the top of the program that in the twenty years previous nothing has changed in that part of the world thereby giving Scarborough room to maneuver. That's rich.

''Stunningly superficial''!... in view of his own admission (Zig's) by inference is that nothing can or will be changed? Hamas got the response it was seeking from Israel. It's just that it wasn't proportional. Hamas lobs rockets into Israel and Zig says do nothing because, mostly, no one was hurt. Even if a very few were killed so be it, or so he seems to be saying. I'm no fan of Scarborough but he's right in telling Zig that his position has been analyzed just as all others have. So in that sense Zig has no exclusive understanding of the political drama anymore than other analysts. Some details may be offered that were left out initially but what even did this explain. The Gods of war have been out of the bag for quite sometime time now. The world has to deal with it.

What's left. Some Israeli hawks in the government and hamas and hezbollah can pack their bags and leave this planet.

Grumman your ignorance doesn't surprise me.

Hamas lobs rockets into Sderot because like most of "Israel" it is built on the lands of a Palestinian village called Najd. They are doing what anti-Apartheid freedom fighters did with white settlers in SA - fighting back.

They also did it because Israel refuse to end the blockade. Mainstream media will do you no good in understanding what's really going on.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xxx says:
''The term ''Stunningly superficial'' applies to you equally. Go read some history. It would also help if you listen to the clip again.''

Is this all you can offer.... when the history is known? Listen up, fast, you and I both know there is no answer to any of this mayhem. Read my post again. Now how's that for shutting down your synapses.

Akoben wrote:

''Hamas lobs rockets into Sderot because like most of "Israel" it is built on the lands of a Palestinian village called Najd.''

And how is this a revelation?

''They are doing what anti-Apartheid freedom fighters did with white settlers in SA - fighting back.''

...and just how does this stop what I posted.

''They also did it because Israel refuse to end the blockade.''

...because of the rockets landing in Sderot, or something else?

The both of you, read this again, from me.

''What's left. Some Israeli hawks in the government and hamas and hezbollah can pack their bags and leave this planet.''

In case you two are still wondering what this means, remove the two from the equation and progress will be made. Otherwise Hamas, Hezbollah, you, xxx and many others can continue to whine about why Israeli missiles are being rammed up their asses.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...and just how does this stop what I posted.
Your post reflects the typical American media propaganda: Hamas lobs rockets into "Israel" because they want to be "provocative". Rubbish. Not that you haven't been sucker to their propaganda before, like WW2 history. [Wink]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Provocative? Not in the sense you use it. To be sure Hamas is provoking Israel when they do it but only to the extent they want to kill Jews because of the land dispute.

I do believe I gave ground on the 'huge number' of victims Einstein; was aware of that many, many years before Egypt Search... and you. That said, the murderous intent was still there and you know it. I demand you stop deceiving yourself. It may already be too late though.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ come on old man, "murderous intent" is not proof of an extermination plan. Who's deceiving who here?
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Naw, 67 is old, I'm 66. Get it right Kingston. Or do you live in Ocho Rios. If you live in Kingston I'll bet you never went to Dunn's River Falls. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com