EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » OBAMA LIES ABOUT TAXES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OBAMA LIES ABOUT TAXES
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We knew this was coming. Obama campaigned all over america saying that 95% of americans were going to get a tax cut. Today they announce thAT HEALTH INSURANCE WAS GOING TO COUNT AS INCOME....UP GO THE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS.

this is the 'Change we can believe in'

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
We knew this was coming. Obama campaigned all over america saying that 95% of americans were going to get a tax cut. Today they announce thAT HEALTH INSURANCE WAS GOING TO COUNT AS INCOME....UP GO THE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS.

this is the 'Change we can believe in'

Yes it is as a matter of fact. I can tell you as a part of that middle class I have absolutely have no problem paying taxes for something that will benefit me.It's about time I get something for my tax dollars that benefits me. You have to spend money to make money and you get what you pay for . Other countries have universal health care, many western countries in fact. Would you go ten miles down the road because a station has gas a penny less a gallon? YOu probably would hammer and think it's a great bargain.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not going to get universal health care rummy. All you are going to get is taxed.
This is just the beginning of the taxes this guy is going to throw on you to pay for his wild spending programs.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama’s promises are based on a mammoth austerity program. The entire fiscal structure is shattered, turned upside down.

What we are dealing with is the most drastic curtailment in public spending in American history, leading to social havoc and the potential impoverishment of millions of people.

If Obama proceeds with this irresponsible spending,the economic and social dislocations are potentially devastating.

The man wants to increase spending to $3.94 trillion, an increase of 32 percent

The predicted budget deficit (according to Obama's speech) is of the order of $1.75 trillion, almost 12 percent of the U.S. Gross Domestic Product.

Almost all the revenues of the federal government amounting to $2.381 trillion would be used to finance the bank bailout (1.45 trillion), the war ($739 billion) and interest payments on the public debt ($164 billion). In other words, no money would be left over for other categories of public expenditure.

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
You know, i was affraid of this. people went to the polls and elected a man they knew almost nothing about. No president ever elected in american history came to the office with so little background for the office.
For christ sake he does not even know what a PE ratio is.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a break! [Roll Eyes]

The man wants to put money back into our country instead of the Middle East. I call that responsible spending. Maybe it is hard for you to see all the business that have gone under and jobs lost in America while you are sitting in Australia. I see them and I am in Texas where we have not been as hard hit.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of_gold
quote:
Give me a break!

The man wants to put money back into our country instead of the Middle East. I call that responsible spending. Maybe it is hard for you to see all the business that have gone under and jobs lost in America while you are sitting in Australia. I see them and I am in Texas where we have not been as hard hit.

The Obama promises largely serves the interests of Wall Street, the defence contractors and the oil conglomerates.

Obama bank bailouts are hand outs to major financial institutions. They do not not constitute a positive spending injection into the real economy. Quite the opposite.

The bailouts contribute to financing the restructuring of the banking system leading to a massive concentration of wealth and centralization of banking power.

In November, the federal government’s bank rescue program was estimated at a staggering 8.5 trillion dollars, an amount equivalent to more than 50% of the US public debt estimated at 14 trillion (2007).

Public spending will be slashed with a view to curtailing a spiralling budget deficit. Health and education programs will not only remain heavily underfunded, they will be slashed, revamped and privatized.

The likely outcome is the outright privatization of public services and the sale of State assets including public infrastructure, urban services, highways, national parks, etc. Fiscal collapse leads to the privatization of the State.

Public opinion has been misled. The US government is in a sense financing its own indebtedness: the money granted to the banks is in part financed by borrowing from the banks.

The banks lend money to the government and with the money they lend the government, the Treasury finances the bailout. In turn, the banks impose conditionalities on the management of the US public debt. They dictate how the money should be spent.

They impose fiscal responsibility, they dictate massive cuts in social expenditures which result in the collapse and/or privatization of public services. They impose the privatization of urban infrastructure, roads, sewer and water systems, public recreational areas, everything is up for privatization.

of_gold, Obama's bank bailouts are intended to come to the rescue of troubled financial institutions, to ensure the payment of “inter-bank” debt operations. In practice, large amounts of money transit through the banking system, from the banks to the hedge funds, to offshore banking havens and back to the banks.

The government and the media tend to focus on the ambiguous notion of ” inter-bank debts”. The identity of the creditors is rarely mentioned.

Multi-billion dollar transfers are conducted electronically from one financial entity to another. Where is the money going? Who is collecting these multibillion debts, which are in large part the consequence of financial manipulation and derivative trade?

There are indications that the financial institutions are transferring billions of dollars into their affiliated hedge funds. From these hedge funds they can then channel money capital towards the acquisition of real assets.

You should ask yourself questions, such as, where is the bailout money going? Who is cashing in on the multibillion dollar government bailout money?

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Gold, he is NOT trying to fix the problem you mentioned. These people are out of control. They are doing nothing to fix the banking problem except give them billions. The budget does not stimulate anything. it is a catch all for social spending. On wall street week on PBS one of the guests stated correctly that Obama seems a good campaigner who is incompentent when it comes to actual leadership. This gets wilder every day.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always hard to talk to a brick wall...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
You know Tina, if it looks like a duck, quacks and has feathers it is probsbly a duck, wouldn't you say? The guy is out of control. We voted for a man we knew nothing about and who had no background and this is what we get.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:

The Obama promises largely serves the interests of Wall Street, the defence contractors and the oil conglomerates.

Obama bank bailouts are hand outs to major financial institutions. They do not not constitute a positive spending injection into the real economy. Quite the opposite.

The bailouts contribute to financing the restructuring of the banking system leading to a massive concentration of wealth and centralization of banking power.

Indeed. By the same token, it has to be remembered that the reckless spending that contributed to the deficit he "inherited", occurred under a Republican administration; it is hard not to notice that members of this party are *now* amongst the most vocal critics of the current administration's spending proceedings and/or proposals.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Explorer, that is not an adequate response. he inherited a deficit and then doubled it in 60 days, that is the problem. This man is out of control on spending .
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know I was making a remark to suit your personal taste.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gouvernment expenses need to be financed. If it isn't by taxes, how would you finance it?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
How would you nlike to be just taxed to death n????. Go out and work your butt off so Obama can give 250 million for Tatoo removal in California. The point is he is going wild spending money on things we do not need in the middle of a bad economy.

Explorer, You simply made a stupid remark. You said he inherited the problem without mentioning the fact that he was doing the very same things that caused the problem in the first place X 10.

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
"You are a den of vipers!" President Andrew Jackson thundered at a delegation of supporters of the central Bank of the United States in 1834. "I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out!" Jackson succeeded in ridding this country of the inherent perniciousness that a central bank levels on a nation.

But President Jackson's hard-earned victory for his countrymen was sadly overturned in 1913, when a corrupt privately owned central bank was again foisted on the sleeping people of this once free nation in the form of The Federal Reserve cartel.

The Federal Reserve is the world's largest and most successful scam.

The constitution states, that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest.

The Federal Reserve is a banking cartel, it is NOT a branch of the government, and is at the source of U.S. financial affliction.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins. But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

-Thomas Jefferson-

The U.S. is suppose to be a Republic, NOT a "democracy".

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/NotDemocracy.html

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama has to get money into the hands of the people to stimulate the economy. The Bush administration did not do the same. They Borrowed and spent our money to first destroy and then aid the Iraqi economy. They took money out of our economy.

The Republican party needs to start thinking about the good of our country instead of the good of their party and cooperate with him. I for one am not holding my breath for this. Obama is bending over backwards to try and be inclusive to them. I think he needs to just forget about pleasing them and get down to business.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Oh Please. Obama is not getting money into the hands of the people. This man is incompetent, even dems are starting to worry about it. First of all gold his so called stimulus package has very little stimulus in it. MOST of the bill is nothing more that left wing social programs. Where is the repair for the banking industry? He is pouring tax money into big business at a rate never seen before in American history.
He is doing exactly the opposite of what has to be done to fix the economy. Huge tax increases on the middle class are going to have to take place and all of this borrowed and printed money will end up next year in standard of living killing inflation.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Explorer, You simply made a stupid remark.

Let's see; which part of my remark was stupid?

Was it this:

"Indeed."

In agreement with what Sudaniya was cited on?

Was it this:

"By the same token, it has to be remembered that the reckless spending that contributed to the deficit he "inherited", occurred under a Republican administration;"

Or was it this:

"it is hard not to notice that members of this party are *now* amongst the most vocal critics of the current administration's spending proceedings and/or proposals."

Why are they stupid respectively?

Or is it that you are too stupid to know what is stupid about the above, and/or you are too stupid to read; which of the two, or does both describe you?

quote:
You said he inherited the problem without mentioning the fact that he was doing the very same things that caused the problem in the first place X 10.
I was replying somebody else's post. Do you by any chance know the answers to these: What did I say in reply, and what did that person say? If you don't know the said answers, then it's safe to say you are a complete moron, don't you think?
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
It is claiming he inherited the problem when he is doing the same damn thing bush did x 2. No change explorer just more of the same old crap.
This guy is not done. every morning when you get up he has spent another half a trillion dollars on nothing. That money has to be printed or borrowed and it will further cripple the economy.

The magic negro is going to wave his wand and your money will vanish. The joke is on you.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

It is claiming he inherited the problem when he is doing the same damn thing bush did x 2.

So, let me get this straight. As far as your knowledge is concerned, Obama's administration did not inherit a staggering deficit from the previous administration. Fine, what source are you basing this goofy reality of your's on? If you can prove that there was no deficit to inherit, then you might be onto something, by stating that "relating a fact is stupid".

quote:

No change explorer just more of the same old crap.

Oh now, you are just making stuff up to save your behind. When have I professed "change" occurred; where?

quote:
The magic negro is going to wave his wand and your money will vanish. The joke is on you.
Well let's see: Did I ever profess a "magic negro" somewhere here; if so, where?

Let me in on this so-called "joke" that you speak of, cause I have a feeling the person who wrote above, might actually be the butt of that joke I've been missing, and he doesn't yet know it.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Knucklehead, I did not say he did not inherit a problem. I said he took a problem and made it worse by doing the same things X 2 that caused the problem in the first place. It is a simple concept Explorer.
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
It is claiming he inherited the problem when he is doing the same damn thing bush did x 2. No change explorer just more of the same old crap.
This guy is not done. every morning when you get up he has spent another half a trillion dollars on nothing. That money has to be printed or borrowed and it will further cripple the economy.

...And you said that you would be respectful of our new president. When is that going to happen? [Confused]

I'm watching what you do...not what you say. [Wink]

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
What happened????? The guy has gone crazy. for the first month I was supportive and still am to some extent still am on foreign policy. His foreign policy team is solid as long as he lets them make the decisions.
This wild spending though Gold has everyone scratching their head. My concern is that he is a great campaigner but has no ability to run the system.
You know we are printing and borrowing all of this money. We are going to get hit with a terrible round of inflation because of this next year. It is a mess. You guys should have nominated Mrs Clinton and you know it.
There is no change here, just incompetence.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, you Dixiecrats couldn't recognize a real leader from a crackhead daddy's boy.
Your opinions on spending are as worthless as fly crap so STFU you Limbaugh parrot.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
What happened????? The guy has gone crazy. for the first month I was supportive and still am to some extent still am on foreign policy. His foreign policy team is solid as long as he lets them make the decisions.
This wild spending though Gold has everyone scratching their head. My concern is that he is a great campaigner but has no ability to run the system.
You know we are printing and borrowing all of this money. We are going to get hit with a terrible round of inflation because of this next year. It is a mess. You guys should have nominated Mrs Clinton and you know it.
There is no change here, just incompetence.

Oh, Please, [Roll Eyes] Why weren't you sounding the alarm when gas hit $4 dollars a gallon. As I remember you were Bush's #1 cheerleader...

...and what about the first bailout monies that was given to the banks in November with no accountability? What happen to that money and where was your protest then? Also, the TRILLIONS that have been spent in Iraq. I heard not one complaint from you then.

The situation is in a drastic state and the Bush admin put us here. Now drastic steps need to be taken to get us out. Give YOUR president a chance Hammer.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Bush was nothing like these people. they are unorganized, have no real plan etc. The treasury Secretary probably will not make it. I did not agree with the first bailout either Gold but Jesus Christ I have never seen anything like this. The Democrats turned down Mrs Clinton for Obama because of celebrity and for no other reason and it is going to end up a disaster.

I have not called him a criminal, or a turd or all of the disrespectful things you guys did to President Bush and I'll honor the office but honestly we bought a lemon this time.

He will grow the deficit more in one year than President Bush did in eight and those are just the numbers, it is what it is.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] If the boy only had even a small piece of a brain, or even a store brought Hog Maw, he'd be smarter than the maggot brain is has now.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Knucklehead, I did not say he did not inherit a problem. I said he took a problem and made it worse by doing the same things X 2 that caused the problem in the first place. It is a simple concept Explorer.

The big American Pussy, then what the hell are you proclaiming to be stupid, since this is what I said? If you are not describing that as "stupid", then what: the fact that Republicans are amongst his most vocal critiques, even though the deficit Obama's having to deal with now, was actually inherited from the previous administration, which happened to be Republican? Or are you describing the fact Sudaniya had already pointed out about Obama, which I agreed with, as "stupid"? I am at a loss at what it is exactly you deem stupid about my statement, because you've pointed out none. Maybe you say things are stupid, because you are just a stupid guy who loves saying things are "stupid" for nothing?

Face it, butthead, you simply protested my post for no intellectual reason, or shall I say, you were merely whining about it like a little powerless bitch, because of the fact that I *tacitly* pointed out the hypocrisy of Obama's Republican critics in their criticism, when they clearly expressed no such concern at the careless spending spree that occurred under the preceding *Republican* administration when it was happening, that led to the deficit that has now been transferred to the new administration, but are all of a sudden *now* all loud & vocal about the new administration spending. Is that not the fact, bonehead?

Then, entertain me, and point out what *precisely* is "stupid" about my post, moron!

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Obama acknowledges a 1.3 trillion-dollar budget deficit, inherited from the Bush administration.

In actuality, the budget deficit is much larger.The official figures tend to underestimate the seriousness of the budgetary predicament.

The $1.75 trillion dollar budget deficit figure is questionable because the various amounts disbursed under TARP and other related bank bailouts including Obama's $750 billion aid program to financial institutions are not acknowledged in the government's expenditure accounts.

The Bush administration's $700 billion bailout under the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) was approved by Congress in October.

TARP is but the tip of the iceberg. A panoply of bailout allocations in addition to the $ 700 billion were decided upon prior to Obama assuming office.

In November, the federal government's bank rescue program was estimated at a staggering 8.5 trillion dollars, an amount equivalent to more than 60% of the US public debt estimated at 14 trillion.

America is the most indebted country on earth. The US (federal government) public debt is currently of the order of $14 trillion. This does not include mounting public debts at the state and municipal levels.

Lets talk about the Bush Administration's " Bank Bailout"

The government's bank rescue program under the Bush administration was estimated at a staggering 8.5 trillion dollars, an amount equivalent to 60% of the Total Gross Federal debt of $14.078 trillion (2010)

This amount does not include the "aid" to financial institutions proposed by the Obama administration, including an additional 750 billion dollars in Obama's February 2009 budget proposal. The size of these allocations of liquid assets endangers the very structures of the fiscal and monetary system.

The total of Bush bank bailouts (8.5 trillion) can be broken down into funds granted by the Federal Reserve, the Treasury, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Federal Housing Authority.

The handouts to the financial institutions financed out of Treasury are government expenditures, to be met either through tax revenues or through the emission of public debt instruments.

The disbursements under TARP are categorized by the Bureau of the Budget as part of "a mandatory program" under an Act of the US Congress.. The Treasury's liability, which includes the controversial Troubled Assets Relief Program, was estimated in November 2008 at 1.1 trillion dollars.Further Treasury allocations, which serve to heighten the burden of the public debt have been envisaged by the Obama administration

The stated objective of the bank bailout programs is to alleviate the banks' burden of bad debts and non-performing loans. In actuality what is happening is that these massive amounts of money are being used by a handful of institutions to consolidate their position in global banking.

The exposure of the banks, largely the result of derivative trade, is estimated in the tens of trillions of dollars, to the extent that the amounts and guarantees granted by the Treasury and the Fed will not resolve the crisis. Nor are they intended to resolve the crisis.

The mainstream media suggests that the banks are being nationalized as a result of TARP, In fact, it is exactly the opposite: the State is being taken over by the banks, the State is being privatized. The establishment of a Worldwide unipolar financial system is part of the broader project of the Wall Street financial elites to establish the contours of a world government.

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
In a bitter irony, the recipients of the bailout under TARP and Obama's $750 billion aid to financial institutions are the creditors of the federal government. The Wall Street banks are the brokers and underwriters of the US public debt, although they hold only a portion of the debt, they transact and trade in US dollar denominated public debt instruments Worldwide.

They act as creditors of the US State. They evaluate the creditworthiness of the US government, they rank the public debt through Moody's and Standard and Poor. They control the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve Board and the US Congress. They oversee and dictate fiscal and monetary policy, ensuring that the State acts in their interest.

Since the Reagan era, Wall Street dominates most areas of economic and social policy. It sets the budgetary agenda, ensuring the curtailment of social expenditures. Wall Street preaches balanced budgets but the practice has been lobbying for the elimination of corporate taxes, the granting of handouts to corporations, tax write-offs in mergers and acquisitions etc, all of which lead to a spiralling public debt.

The Federal Reserve system is a privately owned central bank. While the Federal Reserve Board is a government body, the process of money creation is controlled by the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, which are privately owned.

The shareholders of the Federal Reserve banks (with the New York Federal Reserve Bank playing a dominant role) are among America's most powerful financial institutions.

While the Federal Reserve can create money "out of thin air", the multibillion outlays of the Treasury (including the TARP program) will require the emission of public debt in the form of Treasury Bills and government bonds. Part of these T-Bills will of course also be held by the Fed.

US financial institutions oversee the US public debt. They are involved in the sale of treasury bills and government bonds on financial markets in the US and around the World. But they also hold part of the public debt. In this regard, they are the creditors of the US government. Part of this increased public debt required to rescue the banks will be financed or brokered by the same financial institutions which are the object of the bank rescue plan.

We are dealing with a pernicious circular relationship. When the banks pressured the Treasury to assist them in the form of a major bank rescue operation, it was understood from the outset that the banks would in turn assist the Treasury in financing the handouts of which they are the recipients.

To finance the bank bailout, the Treasury needs to run a massive budget deficit, which in turn requires a staggering increase of the US public debt.

Public opinion has been misled. The US government is in a sense financing its own indebtedness: the money granted to the banks is in part financed by borrowing from the banks.

The banks lend money to the government and with the money they lend to the government, the Treasury finances the bailout. In turn, the banks impose conditionalities on the management of the US public debt. They dictate how the money should be spent. They impose "fiscal responsibility"; they dictate massive cuts in social expenditures which result in the collapse and/or privatization of public services. They impose the privatization of urban infrastructure, roads, sewer and water systems, public recreational areas, everything is up for privatization.

The recipient banks are the beneficiaries as well as the creditors. As creditors, they will oblige the government a) to slash expenditures b) to run up the public debt through the issuing of treasury bills and government bonds.

This public debt crisis is all the more serious because the US federal government does not control monetary policy. All public debt operations go through the Federal reserve, which is in charge of monetary policy, acting on behalf of private financial interests. The government as such has no authority over money creation. This means that public debt operations essentially serve the interests of the banks.

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Bush was nothing like these people. they are unorganized, have no real plan etc. The treasury Secretary probably will not make it. I did not agree with the first bailout either Gold but Jesus Christ I have never seen anything like this. The Democrats turned down Mrs Clinton for Obama because of celebrity and for no other reason and it is going to end up a disaster.

I have not called him a criminal, or a turd or all of the disrespectful things you guys did to President Bush and I'll honor the office but honestly we bought a lemon this time.

He will grow the deficit more in one year than President Bush did in eight and those are just the numbers, it is what it is.

Hammer, I never called Bush disrespectful names. I simply have said that he needs to be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity which I still believe.

Now if you don't think that this statement which you made: "The magic negro is going to wave his wand and your money will vanish. The joke is on you." is disrespectful than I don't know what is.

I do recognize that you take on a lot of name calling from people who post here, which frankly I think is childish and I disagree with. I am glad that you are here to post your opposing views because without you I might be forced to lower myself and spend more time debating who has the best skin color [Roll Eyes] , but my gosh you do turn a blind eye to the facts and seem to have a really short term memory.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Disrespectful
Naw, it's just the same ole racist Dixiecrat BS.
Glad to hear you love having the klan around to talk to. [Roll Eyes]

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/50979/

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Gold, There is no blind eye. The man has NO plan. There is not a plan in place to deal with the banking problems we have. Do you ralize that this group is so disorganized that the 17 positions under the treasury secretary have NOT been filled, the offices are empty. Now we find out that Gheitner was to blame for the AIG bonus mess we are in on orders from Obama's staff.

As for criminality, no constitutional scholar agrees with you. In fact, your own party had power in Congress and did nothing BUT pass every Iraq spending bill Bush asked for. This leaves us with only one conclusion, your war crimes view is emotional and personal rather than legal. Further, the war now belongs to the Democrats and you know full well he has to fight it.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Limbaugh is the scum of society. [Mad] Anything he has to say is worthless.

Hammer, Are you claiming that Bush ever had a plan? The only plan that I saw him have was to line the pockets of his people and make null the constitution. At the very least Obama plans to build up our infrastructure.

I don't know why Congress does not go after Bush. The Republicans are so petty that they will go after a Democrat if he doesn't cross the street in a crosswalk. Maybe because the Bush family and friends are so powerful that people individually fear to cross them.

quote:
Glad to hear you love having the klan around to talk to.
You are just like him meninarmer, just the opposing view. [Roll Eyes]
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Bush and the Republican congress SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY but it was a trickle compared to what is going on now. Gold, Obama is even being hammered on MSNBC.

Congress does not go after Bush for a couple of reasons. First, their is no basis to do so and Secondly, they agree with him on mideast policy.
The Bush is a criminal thing is a far left viewpoint, there is no support for that.

You may be aware Gold that several states are turning down Obama's handouts as well they should. I do agree with you that rebuilding the infastructure should be done and that probably is about all Obama will do.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

Whites always say stupid stuff like that, yet can't name one instance of a black lynching a white or denying a white a job due to their skin color.
Whites like you and Rush L. are Klan (Hammer) and Hitler enablers. [Roll Eyes]
Photobucket

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
TheAmericanPatriot:

quote:
You are not going to get universal health care rummy. All you are going to get is taxed.
This is just the beginning of the taxes this guy is going to throw on you to pay for his wild spending programs.

^Under the Obama budget proposal, $634 billion dollars will be allocated to a reserve fund to finance universal health care. At first sight, it appears to be a large amount. But it is to be spent over a ten year period, — i.e. a modest annual commitment of 63.4 billion.

Public spending will be slashed with a view to curtailing a spiralling budget deficit. Health and education programs will not only remain heavily underfunded, they will be slashed, revamped and privatized.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Here is something that Mr. Patriot might not take issue with: Obama intends to upgrade the US military and equipment. Guess what that costs?
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
The Explorer:

quote:
Here is something that Mr. Patriot might not take issue with: Obama intends to upgrade the US military and equipment. Guess what that costs?
^Defense spending will be of the order of $534 billion for 2010, a supplemental 130 billion dollar appropriation for fiscal 2010 for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and a supplemental $75.5 billion emergency war funding for the rest of the 2009 fiscal year.

Defence spending and the Middle East war, with various supplemental budgets, is (officially) of the order of 739.5 billion. Some estimates place aggregate defence and military related spending at $ 1 trillion+.

Almost all the revenues of the federal government amounting to $2.381 trillion would be used to finance the bank bailout (1.45 trillion), the war ($739 billion) and interest payments on the public debt ($164 billion). In other words, no money would be left over for other categories of public expenditure.

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Give me a break! [Roll Eyes]

Can someone tell me the last time the US took out close to $1 trillion to put into the middle east?
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Whites always say stupid stuff like that, yet can't name one instance of a black lynching a white or denying a white a job due to their skin color.

You are so ignorant, Meinarsehole. I worked in a business owned by a black in a predominantly black neighborhood. He was approached by other blacks asking why he didn't give the job to a brother. His answer? You find one that won't steal from me and shows up when they're supposed to and I'll be glad to. There are also cases of black gangs singling out whites so don't give me that crap about it only going one way against the blacks.

Sheesh. . .someone educate Meinarsehole on history and world events pahleeeeeeeze!

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:

You are so ignorant, Meinarsehole. I worked in a business owned by a black in a predominantly black neighborhood. He was approached by other blacks asking why he didn't give the job to a brother. His answer? You find one that won't steal from me and shows up when they're supposed to and I'll be glad to. There are also cases of black gangs singling out whites so don't give me that crap about it only going one way against the blacks.

Sheesh. . .someone educate Meinarsehole on history and world events pahleeeeeeeze!

BOZO, stop staring at my a-hole!

Post one picture like the one above with whites being lynched by a crowd of blacks. I dare you.

LOL, the problem with you psychos is, none of your insane people were ever prosecuted for any of the thousands of crimes they committed, nor were they made to do any form of rehabilitation.

As any fool should know, a million or two Ted Bundy or Charles Manson types cannot possibly be interested in curing themselves. Thus, the murderous criminal legacy lives on, stronger then ever.

Photobucket

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Bonzo:

quote:
Can someone tell me the last time the US took out close to $1 trillion to put into the middle east?
People are hopeful that (President Barack) Obama will make a difference, they are desperate and they are fearful. And they’ll hang on to anything. But let’s look at the facts.

A man of change, who did he bring into Washington? Timothy Geithner…Larry Summers… I never remember a newly elected president bringing in basically the national security team from the last administration which happens to be from another party. Look at the crew.

Look who they are. They’re strike out artists, every one of them. The only thing that they know how to do is not to get their fingernails dirty.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Photobucket

You're pathetic.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
"When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists...acting together to enslave the world...Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is--the Fed has usurped the government."

-Congressman Louis Thomas McFadden-

TheAmericanPatriot, how do you view the Federal Reserve?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
quote:
quote:

Photobucket

You're pathetic.
You're a social path, but so was your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather......
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
What we are dealing with is the fraudulent transfer and confiscation of lifelong savings and pension funds, the fraudulent appropriation of tax revenues to finance the bank bailouts, etc. To understand what has happened: follow the money trail of electronic transfers with a view to establishing where the money has gone. What is at stake is the outright criminalization of the financial system: "financial theft" on an unprecedented scale.

The monetary system, which is integrated into the State budgetary process, has been destabilized. The fundamental relationship between the monetary system and the real economy is in crisis.

The creation of money "out of thin air" threatens the value of the US dollar as an international currency. Similarly, the financing of a mammoth US budget deficit through dollar denominated debt instruments is impaired as a result of exceedingly low interest rates. Moreover, the process of household savings is undermined with interest rates close to zero.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com